Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Racial Preservation above all.

serpentwalker666

I'm making this topic to clarify I've completely come to my senses. And am not longer going to be ignorant or stupid to natures laws. As those of you know, read my other topic. I was put in a situation/relationship with someone who was mixed race. Which the conclusion of that gave me more problems then anything. As it's someone I cared about for a long time and they completely threw me to the side like a piece of garbage. I'm making this to clarify that I need to set an example for my people and for my race, and for me to not do that, preserve and grow the white race, and pursue fleeting self destructive pleasures, is completely unforgivable and unacceptable. I'll have some uprooting and reprogramming to do to some extent. But I needed to write this share my experience. To the extent the jew has completely fucked our minds, is something that can take a very long time to change and fix. At least faster or slower for some. I want the races to be the best we all can be. And to do that I'm needed to live how I'm supposed to and expected to as well. And align myself completely with the path and life I'm supposed to live. It's our responsibility to rise ourselves back up, our each individual races. And to be gods and goddesses once again like before. There is no other option except going into decadence and decay. And thrusting ourselves backwards. Which is NOT what we want. We will have the jew swept away after this. And in time these dark ages will seem like a terrible distant memory. ONWARD TO VICTORY AND GODHEAD FOR HUMANITY. Rising to the top where we belong.

HAIL SATAN

Thank you both :) and yes I won't let anything hold me back in my advancement. I'll have some serious reprogramming to fight through, but I can do this. I value our diversity as a species more then anything. And I can't just throw that way. Even time id look in the mirror or wake up in the morning, I'd see the direct resemblance to the gods, and every time id look at them in artwork, I'd see what I'm meant to become. So it really would be terrible to ignore that. Unacceptable. I've had issues with self hatred, but every time id see Hitler, or the nazis or the ss. I just would get an immense amount of racial pride. And the norse, Sumerian culture, some of the Egypt, all the sermons of Jake Carlson. I kept asking myself, what I really want. And what I really want is us all to Rise up again. Like we once were. I want the spirits of my ancestors to live through me, and me breathed new life to live through them. There really is no other way. And the jew throwing us all together and conditioning us to destroy ourselves. Is absolutely abominable. I cannot wait until they are swept from this planet like the worthless scum they are. A complete unnatural, abominable creation.

Good on you Serpentwalker... this post was very inspirational, Hail Satan

serpentwalker666 said:
I'm making this topic to clarify I've completely come to my senses. And am not longer going to be ignorant or stupid to natures laws. As those of you know, read my other topic. I was put in a situation/relationship with someone who was mixed race. Which the conclusion of that gave me more problems then anything. As it's someone I cared about for a long time and they completely threw me to the side like a piece of garbage. I'm making this to clarify that I need to set an example for my people and for my race, and for me to not do that, preserve and grow the white race, and pursue fleeting self destructive pleasures, is completely unforgivable and unacceptable. I'll have some uprooting and reprogramming to do to some extent. But I needed to write this share my experience. To the extent the jew has completely fucked our minds, is something that can take a very long time to change and fix. At least faster or slower for some. I want the races to be the best we all can be. And to do that I'm needed to live how I'm supposed to and expected to as well. And align myself completely with the path and life I'm supposed to live. It's our responsibility to rise ourselves back up, our each individual races. And to be gods and goddesses once again like before. There is no other option except going into decadence and decay. And thrusting ourselves backwards. Which is NOT what we want. We will have the jew swept away after this. And in time these dark ages will seem like a terrible distant memory. ONWARD TO VICTORY AND GODHEAD FOR HUMANITY. Rising to the top where we belong.

HAIL SATAN

Happy New Year my friend :cool:

Hail Satan!

I'm happy to know that you are back on the right path as it should have always been and your message here was very well said and very motivational, so thank you! :D :mrgreen: :3 ^O^

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :mrgreen: ^O^ :33333

I'll definitely continue on the right decisions and choices. This was an incredibly hard obstacle for me to fight with myself to overcome. Was very deeply rooted and stems from me and that person knowing eachother from the time we were young. More then anything it sickens me what the jew has done. It makes my Aryan blood boil. This was the hardest thing for me to let go of in my life as of now. It has been a situation that will take me a long time to feel better from. And I'm going to make better decisions from now on. It pains me greatly the whole situation. I'll work to find someone in the future of my own race And rise to the best of my potential. I've always dated white women anyways so I will be just fine. Hail satan.

You will notice as you become mature the point is not about just ephemeral choices, as you alreasy have noticed, but about happiness and life.

By going against nature, we are also going against life, and this causes us suffering or displeasure.

You choose the better path so you will be happy as a consequence in your love life. Just make wise choices.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back