Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did you find Satan?

Shannon

To the black members here, I'm interested in how you all found Satan.

I'm asking because I am analyzing and looking for strategies on how to further awaken the black race, as well as observe this from how you all might respond.

All my life at least since I was 6 or 7 there has always been "somthing" (father Satan and his demons/demoness) guiding me and providing me ways out of very sticky situations. When I was 13 I went deep into African Voodoo, white magick, meditation, sex magick, and the occult. I was raised in the type of black family that is EXTREMELY religious so I tried to go back to xianity around the age of 16 but I started learning of all its deception, lies, racism, homophobia, and sexual mistreatment. I then learned that being a xian goes against being human so after I looked into Lucifarianism and Atheistic Satanism I started studying JOS and knew first hand that this is where I was supposed to be. By the time I was 17 I deducted my soul. I wish a had done it sooner, now the powers of Hell are slowly revealing my destiny year after year as I learn more and more about our Gentile history and Satanism as a whole. Hope this helps you in some way or another. Hail Satsn! Hail Hitler!

Well I was drawn to satanism at teenage age,at 14 anything occult,magick and such,so from there I found the joyofsatan on the internet.that was just it.anyone who is drawn to the occult or the left hand part must surely find the joy of satan if they search well enough.

ALOT of bullshit. Jews helped along the way with crappy life. Eventually looked up how to summon demon and looking at jos just clicked for me.

I had a lot more to say but I'm not typing for another 30 min. Enemy attack.

It all started when I was Jehovah withness, I had a dream, first I saw moon and then later sun, the moon was go around the sun and it was sucking the energies of the sun, then later i don't know what happen i begin searching for sprituality ,meditations and the likes, and i was also interested in spiritualism from my infant, later I found Satan by searching (how to meditate) and power meditations come first i am very happy i found my creater at this age.

I thank you all for your responses so far, as I said on the black yahoo group, this helps me understand some things and get connected with you all.

I started by hanging around new age individuals as well as Hare Krishna devotees. I was sinking fast with their complete fucking surrender bullshit they believe in. I had a feeling that something was totally off. I heard a voice in the back if my head say, "listen to them no more. They know nothing of the truth."

Shortly after I happened to come upon Joy of Satan. I went throughout the site, and it really connected the dots. After doing the dedication ritual, shortly after I decided to go in the Ouija board. Apparently Astaroth was there as I was doing the dedication. She said she was the one that sent me that telepathic message I thought was my own thoughts. I feel a lot better being a satanist, and I'm ever pumped to excel to the greatness I know I can be!!

"Power is not all what modern people believe in. Power is the self that has become unlike no other. A god is the end result of becoming unlike no other."- Lord Cimeries

I started praying like a martyr in high school to come to the fact I never got an answer or that it helped me out any, it just made me look like a dumbass, then I started reading about meditation, then one day I was on sacred-texts.com reading about Ishtar and at that time I was all about contacting extra-terrestrials, then one day I started meditating on my bed for bout an hour, didn't know what I was doing at the time, then I started from what I know now I was telepathically communicating with Ishtar which later I found out I was communicating to Astaroth and I was talking away, and I remember her telling me that things will change around 2018, so one day after school was over I was depressed and out this was probably round 2012, but first after I got tired of the xian shitty shit shit, I just broke down to ask Satan to show me the way, and that was after I talked to Ishtar (Astaroth) or before, but I was on the buss looking up how to communicate with demons or meditation and I came across the JoS, and I was surprised what I came across the site when I went to the Gods of Hell to later know that Ishtar was Astaroth that whole time and I am pretty thankful she showed me the way to Satan, now I meditate everyday and now doing RTRs, and one thing I found out was that damn bible with the number seven in revelation, and at that time I was reading about chakras to know at the time that's what the jewdoos had in that shit book and I'm like if it's talking about seven a lot it has something to do with your chakras and I was going through that a lot in my head saying if it's seven candlesticks it has something to do with your chakras, so later when I was on exposing christianity I realized I was right the whole time, and right now I'm more happy with my life and where I am at the time and will continue to advance and become greater.

Life's GorgeousWith666 said:
I started praying like a martyr in high school to come to the fact I never got an answer or that it helped me out any, it just made me look like a dumbass, then I started reading about meditation, then one day I was on sacred-texts.com reading about Ishtar and at that time I was all about contacting extra-terrestrials, then one day I started meditating on my bed for bout an hour, didn't know what I was doing at the time, then I started from what I know now I was telepathically communicating with Ishtar which later I found out I was communicating to Astaroth and I was talking away, and I remember her telling me that things will change around 2018, so one day after school was over I was depressed and out this was probably round 2012, but first after I got tired of the xian shitty shit shit, I just broke down to ask Satan to show me the way, and that was after I talked to Ishtar (Astaroth) or before, but I was on the buss looking up how to communicate with demons or meditation and I came across the JoS, and I was surprised what I came across the site when I went to the Gods of Hell to later know that Ishtar was Astaroth that whole time and I am pretty thankful she showed me the way to Satan, now I meditate everyday and now doing RTRs, and one thing I found out was that damn bible with the number seven in revelation, and at that time I was reading about chakras to know at the time that's what the jewdoos had in that shit book and I'm like if it's talking about seven a lot it has something to do with your chakras and I was going through that a lot in my head saying if it's seven candlesticks it has something to do with your chakras, so later when I was on exposing christianity I realized I was right the whole time, and right now I'm more happy with my life and where I am at the time and will continue to advance and become greater.

That is awesome to hear! Astaroth is really awesome and very helpful when it comes to getting you set straight.

Ramier108666 said:

That is awesome to hear! Astaroth is really awesome and very helpful when it comes to getting you set straight.
I like that picture of Isis you have

shinninglight said:
Ramier108666 said:

I like that picture of Isis you have

Thanks. I got it while looking at a link for the gods and goddess portraits drawn by other satanist who have seen them through their mind's eye or otherwise through actual sight. It drew me closer to Astaroth though. I always consider her like a mother and she has always acted as such when it came to me bettering myself.

Ironically, I was trying to see what the "selling of your soul to Satan" really meant. Having watched countless videos about the "illuminati" and other related falsities. I soon came to the JoS following this. And I grew extremely obsessed with the site. VERY obsessed. Like fate had led me and my former life of shambles, misdirection and suffering had come to an end. The rest is history.

Hopefully with the above being said I can help in your quest for strategies...

I would recommend maybe looking for people that believe in the false jew narrative of the "illuminati" and turning them over to our side that way. Also education on the selling of soul, its meaning and the truth about it(By presenting both sides*Satan - the True Way vs. Jewish - the Parasitic way* and the detailed meanings of how these dedications are done and the true agendas of each). Maybe speaking on and researching what really goes on in the Jew industry and how black celebs sell out to the Jew in reality and not Satan. I've done research on this before and also remember HP Mageson mentioning how initiates of the freemason Jew kabbalah place their hand on the bible.

It is clear and evident that in reality this "illuminati" and the celeb puppets have sold out to the jew, I think this would be one of the many ways to reach people. And will certainly unfold as a result of our RTR's.

I was brought up as Roman Catholic. In College I moved small time to Agnosticism. Then at Uni had some inclination to Islam due to friend pressures and my doubt of Marxist beliefs leading to an NWO. Since after Uni I found Satanism through arguments with friends for going on 'far right websites' . Learning about the JQ helped me and when I randomly found JOS on duckduckgo was happy, combined with other Theistic Satanist and Spiritual Satanist views like Venus Satanus. Long Live Satan.

Braun666 said:
Ironically, I was trying to see what the "selling of your soul to Satan" really meant. Having watched countless videos about the "illuminati" and other related falsities. I soon came to the JoS following this. And I grew extremely obsessed with the site. VERY obsessed. Like fate had led me and my former life of shambles, misdirection and suffering had come to an end. The rest is history.

Wow! I didn't think I'd find exactly what I was about to type! Here's my background that led up to that point:

I grew up in the jew-founded cult of the nation of islam. My parents left xianity for noi shortly before they had children. It was weirdly atheistic, but we still prayed to "allah" which I never understood. My dad would always say that "allah" is you, you are your own God blah,blah,blah. Nothing connected or clicked or made any kind of logical sense. I couldn't do anything about it as a kid, so I just trusted my parents and hoped I'd understand when I got older.

In high school, I started questioning everything, realized I hated noi, and I was always interested in the occult and metaphysical which led me to new age wicca bullshit. Needless to say, my life took a turn for the worse and I was terribly misguided and ungrounded, and wreckless with no purpose. I dropped out of college and experienced intense desperation and played with the idea of killing myself. Partly, just to find out if there what more there was to this life than the lies I was told. Something BIG was missing and I could feel it so strongly. I was such a sad, lost and highly emotional young Piscean. It's still hard for me to believe I ever got into such a disturbed mental state. Thinking about that too long can quickly put me in a depressed state to this day!

Long story short, I was at rock bottom, lost in every way, and was totally willing to sell myself in every way a person can. It's amazing that I'm not only still alive, but somehow unscathed. I didn't know anything about the soul, and I didn't even believe it was real. Naturally that "sell your soul" garbage aroused my curiosity and ***THANKFULLY*** led me to Satan. I felt like I was home again.

Side note: When I was about 8 or 9, I almost drowned at the beach. I was stuck in my pool tube and flipped upside down. No lifeguard, and I couldn't scream for help. When I unexpectedly flipped back upright, I saw the back of a man with short-medium length blonde hair walking away. I look back towards my parents for a split second and look back at the man and he's gone! I somehow knew not to mention it to my family. As an adult, I think I now have a pretty good idea who the "man" was. :D

I think I typed too much :lol:

Braun666 said:

Thank you for sharing!

There are definitely some similarities in both our stories. Satan really does look out for us and the path towards godhead is very narrow indeed, as I now realize more and more.

Less and less people to relate to but a family(here) that is on the same page as us and aligned to "Satyan"(Truth Eternal), is really all one needs. There no doubt in my mind that I was meant for this path.

P.S.: I've had a similar vision a couple years ago. That of seeing a blonde man with a white robe, only this happened while I was laying down.

Hail Satan!

when i first seen bruce lee it made me automatically interested in the martial arts world which lead me to get his books and study for time to time which then the jews escalated by bringing me into the emo rock music which spark my interest in the occult. then i began to read more and more about both martial arts and emo gothic vampires and werewolves. then i eventually stumbled across the joyofsatan when i searched how to summon a demon. jews basically helped along the way so to speak.

https://i.postimg.cc/zX3LM6Vf/4f409dae28429cb2a1c3d07d10029008-1.jpg Through my entire life being a total slave of Christianity my life was mess up and full of suffering.Even i hated to live,but in my mind and my soul i felt and knew something is very wrong with this world,but i couldn't see it and find it.i had anxiety and frustration at the same time being unaware of myself psychologically lonely.Jewish catholic church,school system popular music in general seriously made me sick and more stupid and hyper stressed.As i didn't knew i was an empath i struggled with emotions roughly.my life was full of dreams and fantasy .i was interested of learning about science,egyptian Gods,magic and life in general, but hard to find.Since i knew in my mind magic is very real.i bought many books to make further research and learn,but that was total trash and rubbish like { the secret power and the magic} by Rhonda Burne jewish mind fucker.i was unconsciously looking for Satan and his demons as i'm satanist by nature and i was trying to contact them to see for myself why i love something people hate the most.but even i as a christian i keep chasing Satan,love him without any reason whatsoever.i evening i used my brother's phone because i didn't had it,linked in wikipedia where they drew an ugly picture of one of our God baal and i tried to write the web page down immediately i felt strong presence of poltergeist in that room alone doors closed,this entity made strong wind that pushed all my books like freaking extreme mind blowing wow!windows were completely closed no wind outdoors.i was completely scared.i tstarted to realize demons are powerful beyond my thoughts. Fining Satan was highly difficult, lots and lots of tremendous bullshit websites blocked my way.I was lost online and got interested in wicca and Laveyan Satanism to sign email for pdf but they gave me a complete fucked up nonsensical crap,NO meditation but {killing animal and to drink blood and eat uncooked meat}that shit i read made me to vomit,truly what i did is killing a frog and eat it but was soso sick like regreting,i thought i was doing for Satan, Anton laveney's writings are sick ,he is a sociopathic blood drinker.i was interested in watching magician on Dstv,oneday as usual watch { Criss Angel mindfreak}he he said he is goning to use THE POWER OF MIND AND SOUL, and i took what he said seriously the power of mind and soul typed on google and that's how i find Joy of Satan,i was very happy i fond the ugly truth of this world.Them I decided to perform dedication ritual, Father Satan is powerful,performing my dedication was physically mind blowing as feIt Satan's energy burned my skin like the SUN i couldn't be able to stand for that light it was not like only astral light almost like physical made me fell.THE NIGHT THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET.HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

I was a christian at that time and I can still remember having this dream where I was half asleep, half conscious. Normally, when I have such dreams, something similar to that happens later in real life. I remember I was walking in an orchard, more like a garden filled with fruits and I could feel the presence of someone beside me. I was not interested in viewing his face or look into that direction because my mind was engulfed with this juicy looking fruit that was right in front of me ( I can't quite remember what type the fruit it was, since it was a long time ago) . I reached out to pluck the fruit and started eating it, it was very delicious. I remember the person talking to me and asking me, what kind of life I was desiring. He was very soft spoken and very gentle. I told me that I desired a life which I had a sense of freedom rather than the one I was living in which was full of a self demeaning attitude and guilt, suddenly after I had responded, the fruit I had fell down to the dirt.
I gazed up towards another tree, but I did not want to pick another fruit, I was still desiring the fruit that I was eating before. All along I could feel that he was staring at me and reading my thoughts. He spoke to me telepathetically, and ended the words out loud ' That is why you should worship me' . Referring to "him" being the same as the fruit I was still desiring to have and had partially eaten . Immediately after, I woke up frightened knowing very well that dream connected to the symbolism of Eve in garden of eden and begun praying curse words as I was trained before as a Christian.
I had another similar dream after a few months where I woke up very confused, that's when I begun to do some research and eventually came to know the truth about him. I did a dedication ritual and I have shared my research with a few friends of mine who have also done a dedication ritual to Father Satan.
My dedication to search for the truth led me to many sites and forums of advanced spiritual Satanists including this one. I thank Father Satan for appearing to me and showing me the truth, I feel lucky and blessed to be chosen by him.
Glory to Father Satan !

Length said:
when i first seen Bruce lee it made me automatically interested in the martial arts world which lead me to get his books and study for time to time which then the jews escalated by bringing me into the emo rock music which spark my interest in the occult. then i began to read more and more about both martial arts and emo gothic vampires and werewolves. then i eventually stumbled across the joyofsatan when i searched how to summon a demon. jews basically helped along the way so to speak.

The jews "helped along the way" is extremely nerving and bullshit to say the least. what was it that even made me put up crap like this as if the jew could resort and doing something positive for me purposely. My home life was fucked beyond belief and became even more fucked when i realized the truth of somethings. it was a constant cry growing up that paved more into the the 'i dont care' scheme which lead me nowhere. I didn't expect anything for myself and coming to terms now, the things that could have made my life better was no where to be found. Living in a dream state and continuously dealing and living the same lie and life everyday with no change. Going "home" from school was a MAJOR drag to the point i wanted to be anywhere beside a place i wasn't cared for and treated.
the love game was over weighted and i grew up hating everybody and would have probably committed to fucked actions if not for attacks, or help if the Gods of Hell was protecting me at that time.

i literally had no future outlook. and goals from my teenage self was met with delusion and realization of the situation i was in. if i never got back into the "sysyem" i really dont know where id be. Adoption and children services is horrible beyond belief, and looking back, i was set up for failure multiple times. even giving drugs to supposedly help me at the literal profit of others by fake diagnosis so that (((they))) could be happy on $$.

Bruce Lee was an idol as well as similar figures which naturally interested me so i explored. i hyped into meditation and qigong, and trying to take care of my body. i had to lie to (((others))) to eat healthy. Meals in yesteryear was the same thing every night, not a single vegetable, fruit or any else that i really enjoyed.

Growing up was a literal pain that suicide wasn't a joke. one day coming from school i just about had it and was literally bout to jump off until some guy, who i found out was a jew, seem me walking and came up. He didn't save my life but more so was probably influenced . but it was seriously a drag. problems all throughout school that were piratically made for me from things that (((they))) were aware. and to the fact those things were aware, its like they've been laughing at me behind my back for years. thinking i would never find out or never become more.
i ventured on and off a few time facing extreme manipulation until the day come when i was seriously injured and taken away to some lock down facility even though i did nothing wrong. but i enjoyed it

i enjoyed every bit away from rugged kikes who had no purpose other than to be assholes and dirt fuck with no sense of care and respect. i was "raised" in following an unnatural order of how people associate and later came to terms to what an unhealthy and unnatural relationship is between supposed peers.

during those times when i finally began to talk to people in school, the same school i was literally framed and kicked out of once i became a spiritual satanist, i happened upon emo music, smoking(didn't last long) and ventured into the occult from there which sparked my interest. my mind was literally into believing the wacked fairy tales and legend of supposed beast and such. if i was into the lord of the wings then, i wouldn't have mind role playing and fully immersed into the fantasy. but whats really sad is for a teenager to be really wishing that Santa was real. literally i knew the guy was fake, but around the holidays things became depressing with a bunch of jews who notoriously exchange amongst themselves in play of the gentile. you could only but dream and wish at those times. and when those wishe obviously dont come true, what of it. life becomes bland. it become whatever. i mean whats the point of it all right. listening to songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnE7usLEr4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jae7G6OAc3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM9mHDaLZ0Y (you feel your dreams with my shattered hpes, i look back on, a day once loved, and fantasize for tragedy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY (owl city, some of this things songs are awesome. but too much of his music is lonely depressive, i wanna fall in love and thats all i want to do biz)
west coast friendship
plant life: I've been longing for
Daisies to push through the floor
And I wish plant life would grow all around me
So I won't feel dead anymore
So I won't feel dead anymore
and alot more emo music .

if you mix these music around with similar, no wonder why people are wishy wishy and wanting to off theselves

: . seeing how they work, its scary to be a normal gentile with jews.

girls around this time was the same. Same jew tactics and tricks and attacks to make me feel less then. and now, carrying on with attacks which stopped, it was reversed.

my rage for jew cant be spoken. and to be more then them and see their frailty is beyond. to see the bastards that literally ridiculed me daily and try to come at me at a different angle is beyond. you have to literally think about how any creature can try to flip sides like that. like are they real. did what happen just happen. its amazing that the jew is the jew in this regard.

this gave way to Satan and the Gods of Hell. wanting to summon Demons and such. the amount of Mediation blew me away

i am not black and i respect all races ,
Dear lovely hp shannon kindly assist us here so we can end this fight argument
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25901
i just need answers its simple kindly provide help since whites satanist are not helping at all they are running away
from question and providing false things & not logical

hermes_666 said:
i am not black and i respect all races ,
Dear lovely hp shannon kindly assist us here so we can end this fight argument
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25901
i just need answers its simple kindly provide help since whites satanist are not helping at all they are running away
from question and providing false things & not logical
Read Joyofsatan.com and stop being a retard, demanding everything. Even HoodedCobra answered you. You don’t like that you don’t have to slavishly worship Satan? Then this place isn’t for you.

I found Satan in 2015. I was living in a black hole mentally and was searching for a way out. I didn't come from an incorrigible background or anything like that. I was and am gainfully employed. I have raised two wonderful children that I sent to a private catholic school because although I did not understand all of the pomp and pageantry they use to promote their beliefs, I did believe that they offered a first rate education minus the religious classes my children had to attend.

I was raised seventh day adventist. I was taught that all of the "other" religions had it wrong and that they would not go to heaven like all good sda believers would. I went to a private sda academy that further pickled me in their dogma. There has always been questions in the back of my mind that were never answered by former pastors and teachers as I grew into the cynic I became. On my own, I found inconsistencies in the stories proffered in that bullshit bible. For awhile, I tried to "conform" to the illogical assumption that all my questions would be answered when "he" returned. I witnessed the dualities of pastors, fellow churchgoers and the "heathen" public. I wondered why that book couldn't answer the questions that were welling up inside of me.

I remember that I was drinking heavily that night. I was sitting in my dining room on my computer surfing the web. I have always been fascinated by the occult and horoscopes. That night, I was doing a search on the occult. I do not remember which topics I searched for, but I distinctly remember seeing the name Satan in one of the queries. I remember the all black background with the red letters. I remember reading Joy of Satan. I admit that I was shocked at first, but as I began to explore the hyperlinks I remember feeling a sense of calm coming over me like I had never felt before. It felt like coming home. I also remember reading the website all night long. I read myself sober. I have not drank since I decided to dedicate and learn all I could about myself and why it is so important to fully comprehend what we have been so graciously given. The Truth. My questions are being answered at last. I have a very long way to go before I am ready for the Magnum Opus, but the journey is worth every effort I make. I hope the same is true for everyone here who has made the decision to seek truth above all else. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back