Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Type in "Hebrew Torah Alphabet Pictures" on a search engine and,,,,, you get lots of pictures you can print off and use the appropriate herbs, runes, and imagination to hex these writings that were taken from direct writing and printing from people ( especially Jews, in some instances ).
Will directing Negative Energy at these photos, and,,, printed versions of them, have more power in directly attacking the Torah Energy Thought Form, and,, the Jews, and Gentile Lackeys that wrote and printed and typed them ?
I am not sure if posting the link here is good ( Energetically ).
Just type in the above and May Satan give you Wisdom to use it.

jbkbmz said:
Type in "Hebrew Torah Alphabet Pictures" on a search engine and,,,,, you get lots of pictures you can print off and use the appropriate herbs, runes, and imagination to hex these writings that were taken from direct writing and printing from people ( especially Jews, in some instances ).
Will directing Negative Energy at these photos, and,,, printed versions of them, have more power in directly attacking the Torah Energy Thought Form, and,, the Jews, and Gentile Lackeys that wrote and printed and typed them ?

Trying to curse their letters like that would not do much it would mostly be a waste of time. Final RTR is easier and most effective way to do it, this is the only way you should be doing it. Works perfect. :D

jbkbmz said:

After all, The High Priests have been working with The God's their ASSES off to get Us all this information, so that we could possibly END this dozens of THOUSANDS of YEARS raged war with THIS FINAL NAIL(FINAL RTR) into The kikes coffin.

Btw,(a stupid question but still :lol: )when we are done with doing this FINAL RTR, so that The Enemies defences are down(like The Shema for example), will The God's then kill them all or something? Or does The FINAL RTR in itself obliterate The kikes? Or is this again only just symbolic, that The Gentiles will kill The jews when they have learned of their true purpose?

Artanis said:
Btw,(a stupid question but still :lol: )when we are done with doing this FINAL RTR, so that The Enemies defences are down(like The Shema for example), will The God's then kill them all or something? Or does The FINAL RTR in itself obliterate The kikes? Or is this again only just symbolic, that The Gentiles will kill The jews when they have learned of their true purpose?
I think that the Gentiles when wake up will declare war with them a defeat them !

Hi
I want to take the oppurtunity to express my gratitude towards the final RTR and what it has done for me in such a short period of time. I have now done it 3 times and after recovering from some serious psychic attacks (thanks reptiles for showing me that its working and is getting retaliation), I am starting to get my senses back from my 2 year long apathy and dullness of senses that came as a result of leaving the jos (I rejoined recently). You cannot imagine that I went from apathy to bliss and a hightening of senses after just doing this RTR 3 times. I am a living testimony of the power of this RTR. Thank you Maxine . HAIL ENKI. DEATH TO THE ELOHIM IMPOSTERS AND THE JEWS.

Hi ..i am new ... i am iranian.. i am 18...
(I cant write english well... can you write persian?? :cry: )

I have questions:
●How can i email to you private??
●How can i leave my body(astral projection)?
●How can i see SATAN through astral projection???
■■PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS...PLEASE.. :cry:

Just wanting to Make sure EVERYONE knows that THIS particular Post (FINAL RTR 21 July 2018) is THE MOST Important post in The WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Theres MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of other posts in The internet, which gets millions and millions of views and replies. And STILL, THIS IS THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Only with THIS weapon, this SPIRITUAL weapon, which is a WUD(Weapon of ULTIMATE destruction), WE few dozens of thousands(extremely small number) here on The JOS, can obliterate The Enemy of Humanity as a WHOLE at The same Time and iniate a ETERNAL Golden Age upon Earth!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Artanis said:
Just wanting to Make sure EVERYONE knows that THIS particular Post (FINAL RTR 21 July 2018) is THE MOST Important post in The WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Theres MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of other posts in The internet, which gets millions and millions of views and replies. And STILL, THIS IS THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Only with THIS weapon, this SPIRITUAL weapon, which is a WUD(Weapon of ULTIMATE destruction), WE few dozens of thousands(extremely small number) here on The JOS, can obliterate The Enemy of Humanity as a WHOLE at The same Time and iniate a ETERNAL Golden Age upon Earth!

HAIL SATAN!!!
You cannot even imagine how much I appreciate and get encouraged by your posts :)

Νίκος said:
Artanis said:

HAIL SATAN!!!
You cannot even imagine how much I appreciate and get encouraged by your posts :)

And you cannot imagine how much your posts of appreciation towards my encouraging posts inspire and encourage me to keep on fighting Even harder. :cool:

Every day it gets much more easy to visualize the letters getting erased! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Some immediately burst in a puff of dust, and some have a little thoughtform black-hole next to them that sucks all the energy out and they shrivel up. I know I'm not purposefully deciding between the two I don't try to see this, it just happens automatically. Maybe this is the way the gods want it to be done, and/or maybe this is just how most people have done it so it's imprinted into the ritual that this happens? I guess the letters that used to store a lot of the energy get dried up by the little black hole, and the letters that used to bind or form some kind of support structure burst into dust. If each one used to perform slightly different specialized jobs, it makes sense some of them get dismantled differently.

Does anyone else see it like this?

I know i am very very very late to comment but i dont have a printer or computer. What i do is i use my screen freeze on my phone or tablet its a square with a pen in the middle it lets me freeze and draw on the screen without taking a ss and as i do the RTRs i can blot out the letters. When i am done, i unfreeze it and scroll down to the next grouping.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Every day it gets much more easy to visualize the letters getting erased! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Some immediately burst in a puff of dust, and some have a little thoughtform black-hole next to them that sucks all the energy out and they shrivel up. I know I'm not purposefully deciding between the two I don't try to see this, it just happens automatically. Maybe this is the way the gods want it to be done, and/or maybe this is just how most people have done it so it's imprinted into the ritual that this happens? I guess the letters that used to store a lot of the energy get dried up by the little black hole, and the letters that used to bind or form some kind of support structure burst into dust. If each one used to perform slightly different specialized jobs, it makes sense some of them get dismantled differently.

You're quite right, I'm noticing the same thing. They've been getting weaker and weaker as the RTRs continue. As the clergy has mentioned before, all of the letters are tied to one another, so they all weaken as all of them are destroyed.

Keep it up brother! Make sure to use numerology against them to destroy the hebrew alphabet. 11 is the number of destruction. 11 RTRs a day if you can manage it is perfect.

Scion of Atlantis said:

You're quite right, I'm noticing the same thing. They've been getting weaker and weaker as the RTRs continue. As the clergy has mentioned before, all of the letters are tied to one another, so they all weaken as all of them are destroyed.

Keep it up brother! Make sure to use numerology against them to destroy the hebrew alphabet. 11 is the number of destruction. 11 RTRs a day if you can manage it is perfect.

Soooo... If i would do more than 11? For example 15? Would it be more effective? Or should i do just 11?

Artanis said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

Soooo... If i would do more than 11? For example 15? Would it be more effective? Or should i do just 11?
If you can do more then just do more. Whatever is the number. What matter is that you do as much as you can! :)

But how much time it takes to do that much? :shock: I mean obviously if you can it's a good thing! But It will sure takes a lot of time. Well i'm gratefull that people like you exist, thank you so much for your hard work!

Artanis said:

Don't stop at 11, obviously do the maximum that you possibly can. But for people who would normally do less, 11 could be a good goal to make them do more. But do the most that you can!

Scion of Atlantis said:

In addition to it being easier to erase them, it's become easier for me to "focus" on them altogether. I initially had difficulties in simply just visualizing the letters, let alone having them fade away or get blown by a gust of wind or shatter or whatever it is I'm feeling at the moment. Now I can conjure up at least some of the letters with little difficulty, and having them stay erased as opposed to trying to reform has become easier as well.

Artanis said:
Do as many as you feel like over 11, maybe even 22 if you have the time. I threw 11 out since I think using that number against the enemy will make all of the Final RTRs leading up to that 11th even more powerful in destroying the hebrew alphabet. 15 is great as well.

luis said:
But how much time it takes to do that much? :shock: I mean obviously if you can it's a good thing! But It will sure takes a lot of time. Well i'm gratefull that people like you exist, thank you so much for your hard work!
I usually split it up, 1/3rd early in the day, another 1/3rd later, and finishing the final 1/3rd at the end of the day. That would be a 3-4 RTR session each time, an 45 minutes to an hour on average. This is probably most plausible on weekends, but to whoever has the time on weekdays should work on it.

Melleeboo6667 said:
I know i am very very very late to comment but i dont have a printer or computer. What i do is i use my screen freeze on my phone or tablet its a square with a pen in the middle it lets me freeze and draw on the screen without taking a ss and as i do the RTRs i can blot out the letters. When i am done, i unfreeze it and scroll down to the next grouping.
Have you tried this page good sir?

https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183738id_/http://zen-dijkstra-98e94f.netlify.com/

This is a paintable Final RTR webpage which works on phones and tablets alike. The bottom half of the page for some reason does not work with Chrome, but in any other browser, it should work fine.

HP Hooded Cobra has also mentioned before that we can do the RTRs without a paper, computer, or anything, just vibrating and visualizing the letters dissolving as if it were any other meditation session.

Artanis said:
Νίκος said:
Artanis said:

HAIL SATAN!!!
And you cannot imagine how much your posts of appreciation towards my encouraging posts inspire and encourage me to keep on fighting Even harder. :cool:

[Lydia becomes super-inspired by these posts, rushes off to do more RTR's] :)

https://youtu.be/i3O7aqYTR1k
(just a little comment i put in this vid :lol: :lol: :lol: )
´ahhhh... Its AMAIZING that this Christinsanity created by the jews is NOT gonna last more than 5-10 years at TOPS. And again, its THANKS to the CHRISTIAN(****NOT**** SATANIC CHRISTARDS!-.-) leaders like Rabbi Pope Francis, who does EVERYTHING to destroy destroy and destroy their(jews) OWN enslavement program!:D XD :D XD

AHHHHH... Isnt this going to be FUN to watch unfold? :)`

https://youtu.be/6nFKPVfDrgU

Even though it IS about Soviet kind ´Hell March`, i just LOVE to COMPLETELY forget about the jewishness(Communism) in it and think that its OUR ´FINAL Battle`(the one where we *WILL* OBLITERATE the Enemy :twisted: :twisted: ) ´Theme Music` :cool: :cool: And the points where they shout out something(im sorry if they shout something about Communism or some shit, i cant make out what they shout), it sounds VEEEEEEEEEERY familiar... TUTUTUTUT HEIL! TUTUTUTUTU HEIL! :cool: :lol:

HAIL SATAN COMMRADES!! :cool: :cool:

https://youtu.be/6nFKPVfDrgU

Even though it IS about Soviet kind ´Hell March`, i just LOVE to COMPLETELY forget about the jewishness(Communism) in it and think that its OUR ´FINAL Battle`(the one where we *WILL* OBLITERATE the Enemy :twisted: :twisted: ) ´Theme Music` :cool: :cool: And the points where they shout out something(im sorry if they shout something about Communism or some shit, i cant make out what they shout), it sounds VEEEEEEEEEERY familiar... TUTUTUTUT HEIL! TUTUTUTUTU HEIL! :cool: :lol:

HAIL SATAN COMMRADES!! :cool: :cool:

And keep on reversing till theres not even the KIKES DISGUSTING SHIT LEFT(not the kikes themselves, their SHIT(yeah, Shits shitting, tell me about that :| :lol: :lol: )

*RTR speaking* TIME TO KICK POWER TO THE INFINITY AND BEYOND AND CHEW JEW ASS!! :twisted: x666

(ps. Just asking, its... Not possible to pin any posts in the Forums(like the INTERNETS MOST IMPORTANT EVER :D )?

Time to fire up The RTRs again Family!
We have over 40000 views on this thread but now we still MUST keep this up no matter what!
Christianity is dying as a whole, as Catholism is dying. When Catholism Falls, the other splinter religions follow. And right now its taking EXTREMELY big hits on America, South America and is almost gone in Europe! And ALL this with doing ONLY 6 and a half months The FINAL RTR. And just a remainder: there were about 150 MILLION Catholics in Europe last year(?) So... :shock: If THAT doesnt give you an example of HOW powerful The FINAL RTR is, i dont know WHAT will!

So KEEP THIS UP BRETHEREN!! WERE "ALMOST" DONE ALREADY WITH CHRISTINSANITY :lol: :lol:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-priests-nuns-sexual-slavery-abuse-saint-jean-order-france/
Pope Francis admitted some about how priests abused nuns so bad, it included having them in sexual slavery and other torture forever. Just this week he said this. We even got the top of the christians deciding to personally show the world how evil his system is!

By tomorrow i have done HALF of my ´minimum` target amount of FINAL RTRs done. And that is OC 2500!(5000-10000 before the ´ULTIMATE WIN`)But i wanted to write this EXTREMELY TREMENDOUSLY appreciative post to ALL and EVERYONE who have done the RTRs over the years.

about 4 years ago,when i joined this INCREDIBLE and AMAIZING family as a Brother, i never fucking *EVER* imagined in my WILDEST dreams, of what will become of my future. I cant belive that just in 2014... Oh GOD this sounds HORRIBLE to even THINK about, but that im about to *SAY* it... I wanted... To become a PRIEST... Or even... the ***POPE*** of ChristINSANITY!! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: TRULY thank GOD, the TRUE GOD, for saving me, before it could have been too late.

Over these 4 years i have grown up a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

i remember how in 2015, when i started, my 1st question to the JoS Yahoo groups(it had about 12000-15000 members at that point i think :| ) was: How can i talk to our Great Father. I would really like to know

Even at that IGNORANT and blashphemous to the members and the Clergy with my seemed like never-ending ignorant and stupid questions(which continued to even last year, i know :oops: )-state, i was still feeling how BIG change Father Satan had already made in me.

And it took me almost 4 years to almost fully understand what it means, the saying ´The more you do for Satan, the more He does to you`. The more i asked Him for ´´the one thing and one thing only that i want``(My Soulmate), the more He ACTUALLY helped...

He made me understand, that i will NOT be given my Soulmate by the snap of a finger. If she is TRULY, what i want the MOST out of ALL things in this world(as it seems like it, as i think about my Soulmate EVERY single day)... I HAVE to use it, not ONLY as a goal, but as a MOTIVATOR. The more i want to find her, the MORE i have to work on it(Love working, meditation, RTRs(to possibly get the Gods help and blessing on it, by showing my devotion). I need to think and keep it as my motivator, that HOW happy and AMAIZING will it feel, when i One Day... Meet her.

But right now, i want to thank the Ones, who i Love as much as my biological Family, whose without i, or ANYONE else in on this Planet, wouldnt be here. Whose WITHOUT, the ENEMY would have WON and turned our BEAUTIFUL World into a JEWISH SHITHOLE!! WHOSE without, ALL that our ancestors have done in ALL the THOUSANDS of YEARS... Would have been for NOTHING!

THANK YOU **ALL** MY SATANIC BROTHERS AND SISTERS, MY **FAMILY**, FOR ***EVERYTHING***

MAY SATAN BLESS YOU ALL AND OUT VICTORY!!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

I did the final rtr a couple of times as a new member and everytime I do I feel more heavy in my energy for a couple of days and then more powerful after a couple of days (I do 1 final rtr/3days since I am a beginner who likes to go slow so I dont burn myself). What may explain the initial heavyness of a post rtr ? Is it bad protection on my part? Have any one else here experienced the same heavyness as a beginner ? Am I not doing sufficient protection? Is there any way to remove the heavy energies in my aura after doing an rtr with not enough protection? Tnx

EaSatan666 said:
I did the final rtr a couple of times as a new member and everytime I do I feel more heavy in my energy for a couple of days and then more powerful after a couple of days (I do 1 final rtr/3days since I am a beginner who likes to go slow so I dont burn myself). What may explain the initial heavyness of a post rtr ? Is it bad protection on my part? Have any one else here experienced the same heavyness as a beginner ? Am I not doing sufficient protection? Is there any way to remove the heavy energies in my aura after doing an rtr with not enough protection? Tnx
You said that you are new so it may be too much energy. I belive this will go away after advancing a big, more aura of protection is always good but just do it if you have the time.

EaSatan666 said:
Sometimes you can get a feeling like you are really connected into the whole energy grid of the world when you are doing this, which could sometimes feel kind of like a heaviness. Or it could be that since you are using the energies of your soul to do the ritual, you can end up somewhat drained. You have to get on some sort of meditation and/or yoga routine to build up your personal soul energy, this will mean you don't get so drained. Also since the RTR dissolves and removes curses out of your soul, that can feel like a heaviness too.

Don't worry about it, I think this isn't a sign of anything bad. Just a reminder you need to find something to do that raises your energies and stick with it. You're on the right track and you don't have anything to worry about. Just keep improving steadily on your own pace whatever feels right to you! :D

Thank you for your answer:) I have now today decided to do 1rtr/day and will do it for a month or two in a row and see how it affects me in the longer run. This will prove to me that im on the right or wrong path . You mentioned being more connected to the energy grid of the entire world when doing the rtr. Could you please specify more what you mean and what the true mechanics of that is? Thank you so much and Hail Satan

Question
I know that, Final RTRs shoud be done everyday without question, but what about the Wealth and Prosperity one, can we do it ? or for the time being focus only on Final RTR's ?

i'm asking because for some reason, something prevents me from doing the wealth and prosperity one.

Donovandal said:
Question
I know that, Final RTRs shoud be done everyday without question, but what about the Wealth and Prosperity one, can we do it ? or for the time being focus only on Final RTR's ?

i'm asking because for some reason, something prevents me from doing the wealth and prosperity one.

ONLY on the FINAL RTR at this point. Its ANNIHALITING the Enemy HARD.

I think the "bombs" of 5-6 RTRs done one straight after another are very devastating for the jewish energy as RTRs are done without any break between them. This is what I felt. I don't know if this is healthy for the aura but I think is fine if you clean your soul and aura after. I think it worth doing this if you have about 3 hours free time to do it.

Donovandal said:
Question

That kind of rituals, like the prosperity one, the JoS protection ritual, race awakening, are done only on a few periods of the year when the planetary energies are the strongest, to enforce them and this for maximum 3-4 days.

EaSatan666 said:
Thank you for your answer:) I have now today decided to do 1rtr/day and will do it for a month or two in a row and see how it affects me in the longer run. This will prove to me that im on the right or wrong path . You mentioned being more connected to the energy grid of the entire world when doing the rtr. Could you please specify more what you mean and what the true mechanics of that is? Thank you so much and Hail Satan

There are places on earth where Ley lines are active, i.e, places like egiptian Pyramids or Stonehenge where the energies are VERY powerful and have been specially build by ancient pagans of Satan to align with the planetary energies. I guess if you go there and do a RTR, is way more effective than doing it in a normal place. But since this is not really a possible thing, I think he was saying to connect yourself *mentally* to this energies. I guess if you visualize how the energy generated by your RTR is connected to that grid energies and then expanded and spreaded together with the grid energies, might make your RTR more efective. Actually I think is worth trying.

I am pretty sure that if I would do this, I will feel more energy. Sometimes I feel that I generate more energy than I can control and almost make me vomit from this. But if you feel the same, just mentally ask your Demon Guardian to take the excess of energy. I done it first time while doing the race awakening ritual and I really felt a difference. But for all of this, you need strong mental focus, the ability to concentrate for long time on this without being interupted by other thoughts. This is done by vid meditation and visualization exercises, which you can find in the first month of the spiritual training program.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160303202713/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/First_Month.html

Donovandal said:
Question

Currently we are ONLY doing the Final RTR.
As certain Satanic Sabbats and Celebrations, along with other favorable planetary positions, get closer there will be a new thread about which other workings, if any, we will be doing during that time.
These usually pop up within 72hrs of the upcoming Sabbats. Since we just had Imbloc, you can expect we won't have an additional working to do for a few weeks at least.

Donovandal said:
Question

Follow the schedule. Final RTR everyday. The HP's will let everyone know when to do the other RTR's as it will be during times when it is necessary or when its a date that is ideal. Do a personal working for wealth and prosperity if thats what you want for yourself. The RTR's work best when everyone does them at the same time as it pools the energy together thus being much more effective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back