Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Aliens

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I notice that all of the aliens we know of are humanoid in shape, as in walking on 2 legs with arms or wings. What is it with this formation for advanced lifeforms? It's not just the Nordics, greys or reptiloids either, it's other alien races I've come across as well. We call it humanoid but it clearly has nothing to actually do with humans. Is there a more proper term for it or is it just named whatever by different species?

Also I've been looking for more reads on the Nordic race, so if anyone knows of any good recommendations or have anything to share, I would appreciate it.

Walking on two legs is defined as "bipedal" or a "biped" so there you have it. It's not a trait unique to advanced lifeforms, and I'd hardly consider putting reptilians and greys under the advanced lifeforms category. The greys have been essentially reduced to drones and the reptilians are one of the lowliest forms of life in the Galaxy.

As for reading on the Nordics, several NSDAP figures wrote interesting books on them, but most of the material now you'll find is either New Age idiocy or written by jews. Why not respectfully ask Satan to show you a little about his civilization in a dream?

Not all of them are, some of them are quite like nothing you have ever seen.

I do not why most of those that we know so far look similar to us (or we rather look similar to them, when it comes to Nordics, as they created us), but there was speculation among scientists that I remember that 4 limbed bipedal shape might be the most optimal one, because it is easier to interact with the environment this way and use tools, and therefore advance technologically. But, that is materialistic, darwinistic explanation...

After all, this might be one of those questions to which best answer at this moment is: “because it is so”.

The famous five-star pattern, so it looks like the five-pointed star, golden pattern, string and Fibonacci spiral, did not you know? φ

Scion of Atlantis said:
Walking on two legs is defined as "bipedal" or a "biped" so there you have it. It's not a trait unique to advanced lifeforms, and I'd hardly consider putting reptilians and greys under the advanced lifeforms category. The greys have been essentially reduced to drones and the reptilians are one of the lowliest forms of life in the Galaxy.

As for reading on the Nordics, several NSDAP figures wrote interesting books on them, but most of the material now you'll find is either New Age idiocy or written by jews. Why not respectfully ask Satan to show you a little about his civilization in a dream?

Yes but biped is also a term we made, I was more curious about something that might've been universally or mutually accepted among other races but oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter; it was just something I noticed.

Also I am not certain I have built a close enough personal relationship with Satan for him to show me such things. Perhaps some day I can ask him though in the future.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Why not respectfully ask Satan to show you a little about his civilization in a dream?
I'm also interested in it but I don't have any relationship with the Gods. I asked for things in the past but never had any answer, they probably helped me in subtle ways though. How should I ask Him? Do I have to make a ritual? I also need to ask Him to show me something else.

Abyssal said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Why not respectfully ask Satan to show you a little about his civilization in a dream?
I'm also interested in it but I don't have any relationship with the Gods. I asked for things in the past but never had any answer, they probably helped me in subtle ways though. How should I ask Him? Do I have to make a ritual? I also need to ask Him to show me something else.
There was a thread on here a few months ago which discussed that more Satanists should speak to Father Satan, and essentially it was said there that because Satan is our Father, He does not always need to be approached with a formal ritual, relax and focus on one of His sigils in blue and vibrate Satanas or Satanama.Satan hears you, but how well you are able to notice his present or acknowledgement depends on how open your astral senses are. All dedicated Satanists have some sort of relationship with the Gods.

If you get no immediate response, you may see things in a dream or will be guided to some information later. I once asked Father Satan about Atlantis and Lemuria and saw in a dream that same night these very tall and beautiful crystalline spires and pyramids which seemed to be feeding energy to some sort of city. Interestingly enough, I found this article days afterward as well:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/12/05/potential-giant-crystal-pyramid-discovered-bermuda-triangle/

I've read that due to some of their height, some of our Gods have special organ arrangements or even two hearts. I don't know if that's true or not. I'd really like to know though

Godmode said:
I've read that due to some of their height, some of our Gods have special organ arrangements or even two hearts. I don't know if that's true or not. I'd really like to know though

I wouldn't be particularly certain about such a thing personally but I guess to make a proportionate arrangement of such physicality there would likely need to be some sort of difference. We have very tall humans too though and from what I can make out from autopsies is that the organs seem to accommodate the size and height of the body but it's hard to tell for certain. If this is so though the individual would have definitely needed a lot of nutrients.

True, but very tall people above 8 feet tall usually have back problems and issues with their organs falling apart early... Just an interesting thing to think about, but I wouldn't be too certain either.

Godmode said:

"Doctor Who" ??

The thing is that asking complicated questions that can't be answered by alternative guidance can be hard for me because I can't hear Satan's voice yet. I asked Satan about it and I immediately got the idea that back problems that come from being 10 feet tall would be cured with bioelectricity anyways. Their veins must be physically larger or something. The Gods would also store their muscle and fat more efficiently because they are just healthier by default. But at the same time, I can't see the Gods still having appendixes. So I'm going to guess that is close to the truth but it could be on an individual basis.

SdD said:
Godmode said:

"Doctor Who" ??

Never seen that show haha

zolaluckystar said:
"There was a thread on here a few months ago which discussed that more Satanists should speak to Father Satan, and essentially it was said there that because Satan is our Father, He does not always need to be approached with a formal ritual, relax and focus on one of His sigils in blue and vibrate Satanas or Satanama.Satan hears you, but how well you are able to notice his present or acknowledgement depends on how open your astral senses are. All dedicated Satanists have some sort of relationship with the Gods."

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12798

You're right and I have read the thread earlier this morning. I kind of spent some of my day today idly talking to Satan because of it, though I didn't receive any response that bypassed my skepticism. And no I don't doubt his existence, my skepticism is from me overthinking things in the past where I thought something was one thing but turned out to be another.

I will start asking him more questions, granted I remember to not be so stubborn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back