Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unwanted thoughts

Catalincata94

I have unwanted thoughts for example when i did a banishing ritual where i had to paint with a demonic blue light my house / room afther finishing the ritual and then my attention was on the paint and ripped a hole in it (i saw this in my mind) so this happend without me wanting to do this and then i used the blue light again to seal it o.o can i just simply rip that apart like that?
also i'm trying to concentrate on my aura of protection working but i keep thinking in my mind. my attention is not always on the body / aura and sometimes the voice interferes...
if i woudn't think or talk in my mind it woudn't talk to me. I try to not to talk back to it but words still come out
It's like my mind don't want to shut up. and i'm doing the void meditation but isn't going very well.
Will the mercury mantra help my mind? do i also need to use afirmations?
also afther the aura of protection working do i need to stay silent (in the mind) for a few minutes?

Catalincata94 said:

Our senses mingle with a lot of psychic noise on the astral and passing energy and this can manifest as our minds thinking and doing things without our consent. Continue doing the Void Meditation and create a daily schedule of training to build up your capability. For example set a timer to have a completely and totally silent mind for 30 seconds, then the next day you can try 30 seconds again or up it to a minute, then try silencing your mind for 2 minutes, then 3, and so on.

Void meditation takes a lot of time to master and it commonly takes people a year or more to get a decent hang of it. In addition though with your situation, you should practice closing your chakras as this prevents such psychic noise and astral activity from affecting you.

There's also nothing wrong with listening to relaxing music (without any singing or lyrics) or calm ambiance to help you get into a state of better focus. It doesn't matter what kind of ambiance or instrumental music as I often listen to horror ambiance when I meditate, but that's just me. Just so long as it helps you relax.

I also have this problem, where my mind wanders and I blindly follow it along. I do think there are conditions that exacerbate it (such as depression), habits that make it worse (such as the academic practice of epistemology).

In the end, I've discovered it's about how committed you are to whatever you're doing. You need to want it, both consciously and subconsciously.

If there are blocks in chakras, you could subconsciously feel like you don't deserve what you're working towards. I found that in my heart chakra I held myself responsible for a lot that wasn't my fault, and even some stuff that doesn't matter anymore, so I had to cleanse, along with my sacral chakra. Some introspection can help you discover what's inhibiting you.

Ultimately, for me at least, it came down to reconditioning myself out of what I was expected to believe of myself and the world around me in order to find peace in my mind and be able to control my thoughts.

Hope this is insightful!

-You can focus on your breath.

-Also on your energetic body ( By focusing on your physical body you'll begin to feel it.)

-You can also use your will to make your mind void. (It gets easier the more you do it.)

-As HP Mageson666 shared before in a post (about AIM it think) the AUM mantra calms the mind a lot.

-I personally find that the Humming breath is very good to Void meditate also.
(Closing your glottis while inhaling and exhaling through the nose.)

Keep in mind that the more you practice Void meditation the easier it will get.

Also, in my own experience sometimes being Void will make me more energetic and then more thoughts will arise and faster but it's worth noting that I have 5 planets in Air signs so it's probably not the same for everyone.^-^

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:

Our senses mingle with a lot of psychic noise on the astral and passing energy and this can manifest as our minds thinking and doing things without our consent. Continue doing the Void Meditation and create a daily schedule of training to build up your capability. For example set a timer to have a completely and totally silent mind for 30 seconds, then the next day you can try 30 seconds again or up it to a minute, then try silencing your mind for 2 minutes, then 3, and so on.

Void meditation takes a lot of time to master and it commonly takes people a year or more to get a decent hang of it. In addition though with your situation, you should practice closing your chakras as this prevents such psychic noise and astral activity from affecting you.

There's also nothing wrong with listening to relaxing music (without any singing or lyrics) or calm ambiance to help you get into a state of better focus. It doesn't matter what kind of ambiance or instrumental music as I often listen to horror ambiance when I meditate, but that's just me. Just so long as it helps you relax.
I tried closing my chakras but they keep opening o.o like when I'm at the solar plexus chakra, the sacral chakra opens when i'm closing the solar plexus, just if i think alittle about it or my attention goes to it, it opens then i close it back again.

Catalincata94 said:
I tried closing my chakras but they keep opening o.o like when I'm at the solar plexus chakra, the sacral chakra opens when i'm closing the solar plexus, just if i think alittle about it or my attention goes to it, it opens then i close it back again.

Energy is directed where our thoughts linger. When doing workings we must be assertive with our focus, otherwise you subtly doubt your capabilities. When you linger on something like that in your case, you are subconsciously wondering if it worked which shows a lack of faith in your capabilities and this can manifest as the working undoing itself.

And this doesn't just make closing your chakras unsuccessful, this lack of faith can ruin or hinder other workings as well. For example you're trying to open a chakra but you don't believe that your efforts are working, thus the chakra never does open as a result of this doubt. It's all about willpower and thought.

This is why we must learn to be forceful when finishing an intent and then not thinking about it again, as is the case for me with black magic and especially with black magic or any dealing with negative energy. When I send negative energy to the enemy then I've sent it and that's it, I don't think of it again or wonder if it worked, I don't even linger a thought of it in the back of my mind because if I do the energy would come straight back and affect me instead. That's why you never ever deal with those sorts of magics unless you are 100% confident in your capabilities and have had plenty of practice with other energies and workings.

When closing your chakras, demand them to close, be assertive, know that they have no choice but to abide to your will and do as you wish of them, they absolutely do not have your permission to open up right after you've closed them. Never doubt your capabilities, because this is where we fail in magic. If you have no confidence in your capabilities then your workings will not be successful. Once you force a chakra to close, know that it will not open up again, then move straight on to the next and don't think about it anymore, and continue on until all of them are closed.

When you are a bit more open to energy or advanced you may actually feel your chakra close. For me it's a sudden shift in 'electricity' in the air around the chakra, or the feeling of a physical 'pop' of sorts. Don't expect to feel this though as you might not yet, just know that if such feelings do occur that it's normal and not to worry about it, it still works whether you feel something or nothing at all.

The information I've provided here for you and anyone else that finds this post goes for all workings of magic. Good luck.

Catalincata94 said:

Energy is directed where our thoughts linger. When doing workings we must be assertive with our focus, otherwise you subtly doubt your capabilities. When you linger on something like that in your case, you are subconsciously wondering if it worked which shows a lack of faith in your capabilities and this can manifest as the working undoing itself.

And this doesn't just make closing your chakras unsuccessful, this lack of faith can ruin or hinder other workings as well. For example you're trying to open a chakra but you don't believe that your efforts are working, thus the chakra never does open as a result of this doubt. It's all about willpower and thought.

This is why we must learn to be forceful when finishing an intent and then not thinking about it again, as is the case for me with black magic and especially with black magic or any dealing with negative energy. When I send negative energy to the enemy then I've sent it and that's it, I don't think of it again or wonder if it worked, I don't even linger a thought of it in the back of my mind because if I do the energy would come straight back and affect me instead. That's why you never ever deal with those sorts of magics unless you are 100% confident in your capabilities and have had plenty of practice with other energies and workings.

When closing your chakras, demand them to close, be assertive, know that they have no choice but to abide to your will and do as you wish of them, they absolutely do not have your permission to open up right after you've closed them. Never doubt your capabilities, because this is where we fail in magic. If you have no confidence in your capabilities then your workings will not be successful. Once you force a chakra to close, know that it will not open up again, then move straight on to the next and don't think about it anymore, and continue on until all of them are closed.

When you are a bit more open to energy or advanced you may actually feel your chakra close. For me it's a sudden shift in 'electricity' in the air around the chakra, or the feeling of a physical 'pop' of sorts. Don't expect to feel this though as you might not yet, just know that if such feelings do occur that it's normal and not to worry about it, it still works whether you feel something or nothing at all.

The information I've provided here for you and anyone else that finds this post goes for all workings of magic. Good luck.

I see. What about this. I have some belief that says for example "you can not, not to think of something if you said or some one said that don't think of orange because when you hear the orange you already thinking of it" i got this when i was in the new age it's not so clear to me anymore don't even remember who said it

Catalincata94 said:
I see. What about this. I have some belief that says for example "you can not, not to think of something if you said or some one said that don't think of orange because when you hear the orange you already thinking of it" i got this when i was in the new age it's not so clear to me anymore don't even remember who said it

I had a friend that told me about this before. It was something along the lines of if someone says something you automatically think about the thing that was said. In my personal experience its a load of BS. This was before I was SS and did any sort of void meditation but at the time when we tried testing it out a lot of my other friends said it works but it never worked for me. This is due to control over ones thoughts.

Using the orange example, if someone says to you "not to think of the fruit orange", you would think "ok don't think of orange" but at that point you already thought of orange because you thought to yourself "not to think of it"

The trick is voiding the thoughts. Clearing the mind. Someone says don't think of orange, simply clear your mind. Don't think to yourself "dont think about x" just do it.

Catalincata94 said:

Thinking can be directed elsewhere and it's not impossible to stop yourself from thinking something, it just takes a lot of intense training and practice. For example I knew exactly where you were going with that statement and instead of thinking of an actual orange to challenge myself, I decided to think about the spelling of the word or the actual word itself typed on my screen instead, not the colour or fruit. I could've also thought of a different colour or fruit since it's the same category but not what was specifically 'spoken'.

You can apply this for closing your chakras by focusing your attention to the next chakra you're closing just to move forward with your thought process. The Void Meditation I suggested prior is also still a must-practice. It will be difficult at first but once you grasp it you will find it easier to apply to your workings and it trains you to better control your mind from wandering. We can control where our thoughts go, and just because someone says something specific does not mean you can't control whether you immediately think of it or not; that's how we train ourselves to tune out distractions such as construction work when meditating.

Patience and practice.

Catalincata94 said:

Thinking can be directed elsewhere and it's not impossible to stop yourself from thinking something, it just takes a lot of intense training and practice. For example I knew exactly where you were going with that statement and instead of thinking of an actual orange to challenge myself, I decided to think about the spelling of the word or the actual word itself typed on my screen instead, not the colour or fruit. I could've also thought of a different colour or fruit since it's the same category but not what was specifically 'spoken'.

You can apply this for closing your chakras by focusing your attention to the next chakra you're closing just to move forward with your thought process. The Void Meditation I suggested prior is also still a must-practice. It will be difficult at first but once you grasp it you will find it easier to apply to your workings and it trains you to better control your mind from wandering. We can control where our thoughts go, and just because someone says something specific does not mean you can't control whether you immediately think of it or not; that's how we train ourselves to tune out distractions such as construction work when meditating.

Patience and practice.
Yeah that belief is bullshit. Thanks.

Catalincata94 said:

So if i think about the aura of protection i'm doing with aum suryae and algyz it won't work? Even if its not black magic?

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Yeah that belief is bullshit. Thanks.

This is why you're failing.
I don't understand, what do you mean?

When you believe things without thorough research that's where misinformation comes in which was your initial mistake that instilled doubt. The information people often read is unfortunately taken as fact right off the bat all too often, even subconsciously, and this warps our thoughts to fight against us. Believing something is very powerful, such is scientifically evident with placebo medication which are forms of medicine that are given to you to fix something, but don't actually do anything at all. It's the fact that you believe it's doing something that makes it 'work'.

I'm glad you realize when something is bullshit and it's important to be wary of things you hear about, read or see. We live in a world of lies for now. Skepticism and research is where we survive here in efforts to make it to our future, even with our own. Have faith in the wiser and more experienced of members here but be wary that even we can still make some mistakes here and there, not to mention those who pretend to be super advanced or experienced.

This is why it's important to advance yourself so that you can get the proper teachings from those who stand under the word of Satan, under Truth, those you can trust without a sliver of doubt: The gods. I do not help people on the forums here for the High Priests or the High Priestesses, I don't help them for myself and I don't help them for other humans. I help them for Satan and nothing less.

Catalincata94 said:

When you believe things without thorough research that's where misinformation comes in which was your initial mistake that instilled doubt. The information people often read is unfortunately taken as fact right off the bat all too often, even subconsciously, and this warps our thoughts to fight against us. Believing something is very powerful, such is scientifically evident with placebo medication which are forms of medicine that are given to you to fix something, but don't actually do anything at all. It's the fact that you believe it's doing something that makes it 'work'.

I'm glad you realize when something is bullshit and it's important to be wary of things you hear about, read or see. We live in a world of lies for now. Skepticism and research is where we survive here in efforts to make it to our future, even with our own. Have faith in the wiser and more experienced of members here but be wary that even we can still make some mistakes here and there, not to mention those who pretend to be super advanced or experienced.

This is why it's important to advance yourself so that you can get the proper teachings from those who stand under the word of Satan, under Truth, those you can trust without a sliver of doubt: The gods. I do not help people on the forums here for the High Priests or the High Priestesses, I don't help them for myself and I don't help them for other humans. I help them for Satan and nothing less.
I knew you may be meaning that "this is why you fail" because i don't reasearch enough but i had a secound thought meaning something else but can't remember now so yeah, i know now i have to reasearch and learn more so if i still have similar beliefs this way i can change them. I know about the placebo and nocebo effect but somehow i didn't wanted to believe it because i learned it when i was in the new age and wanted to reject everything because they just destroy people with moust of the things they say, like the ego and veganism. So by reaserching enough about the meditations and workings will "work" because we belive so?

I many times argue or telling them in my mind to people i know or listened to from new age and xtianity and explaining them why they are wrong about what they are saying but i get where i know they can't understand this, i mean the people that are deep in the new age and xtianity i think it would be a waste of time to tell them the truth because they are fucked up already with those beliefs. new age about veganism "My experience tells me i'm right" or others "i'm vegan now and that maintains me healthy and this way i don't hear voices"

Catalincata94 said:

You'll notice some of us tote around statements regarding thoughts, or thought-forms, thought energy, the astral, the mind; it's because it plays a crucial role in everything. When we do workings, these workings are reliant upon thought energy, the energy of our mind. This is how we will things towards an outcome, because we shape the path of that outcome.

When we doubt ourselves or let fear control us, then the path we pave will not go in the right direction to produce positive results. It's common for our newer members who doubt their capabilities or don't believe in 'magic' to not progress very far, because their thoughts of doubt is telling them they can't do it, thus they are shaping a path that leads them towards not being able to do it at all in the first place because that's what they are believing.

This leads them to even more doubt and it turns into a vicious cycle that eventually leads them to losing faith in this path, because they didn't know that it was their own selves that was hindering them. That's why it's important to be well-informed and know what is truth and to gain better control over your own mind. It's not so much in belief, rather it's making yourself know with certainty.

When I was starting out as a kid, I had read that programming a strong and positive aura to influence people around you could be done, but despite doing months and months of workings on my aura there were no significant differences that I ever noticed. This was because I didn't believe it was true, that such a thing couldn't actually work.

I have long since learned and bypassed such doubt and have forced myself to 'know' that it works. Now I find that just about everyone I speak to enjoys being around and talking to me and on a regular basis I receive all kinds of acts of kindness and random favours, even from people I don't even know. I've also found that even individuals who are hostile to me eventually like me the longer they stay around me. Hell just this week at work some crazy pot smoker threatened me just for glancing at him and as we got to talking by the end of our conversation he was inviting me to have a beer with him and thought I was a 'cool kid' (I look like I'm 16 despite being 21).

And believe me that's something that I could never have done at all years ago. It all truly is mind over matter.

Catalincata94 said:

Also do you think a working works if someone talks in your mind and you talk back because thats what happening when i do the working aura of protection, does it work this way?.. i can't stop talking or not talking back to it... I'm afraid because i think/talk i'm not concentrating enough for the working to work right or maybe it doest work because of this o.o maybe i will be doomed if i can't do the working right because ii need protection, i didnt do any protection for a long time... i did my best even forcing to not to talk back but didn't work and i'm having similar problems like people with schizophrenia o.o

Catalincata94 said:
Also do you think a working works if someone talks in your mind and you talk back because thats what happening when i do the working aura of protection, does it work this way?.. i can't stop talking or not talking back to it... I'm afraid because i think/talk i'm not concentrating enough for the working to work right or maybe it doest work because of this o.o maybe i will be doomed if i can't do the working right because ii need protection, i didnt do any protection for a long time... i did my best even forcing to not to talk back but didn't work and i'm having similar problems like people with schizophrenia o.o

If your focus is all over the place then you're not giving your full potential to a working because the energy of your thoughts is going in random directions, so I suggest avoiding distractions. Does this voice sound like an actual person physically speaking? Like is it a voice you can hear in your 'ears' as though someone was actually in the room talking to you? Or is it quiet in the background like your own thoughts?

Astral voices sound like actual people talking to us, where as your own mind just sounds like... well... your thoughts, like the one you hear in your head right now while you're reading this. If it's your thoughts, then void meditation will be your best bet to control them. If they are actual voices, then these are entities speaking to you, and yes with schizophrenia it's the same thing, actual entities speaking to them; a lot of mental illnesses are just made up labels made by the enemy to put people on harmful medications when they actually have psychic abilities.

Since you are not protected and not yet advanced enough to know any better, I would suggest you don't respond to these voices at all no matter what. Giving the voice attention gives the entity that is speaking power as, like I said, energy goes where focus is directed. If you find the voices are far more active when meditating or thinking about meditating then it's a damn done deal that they are enemy entities.

Remember how I said energy is directed where your focus is? What the entities are doing is switching your attention from yourself to them instead by distracting you with conversation. So if you're meditating and responding to these voices, then your attention is moving to them, thus the energy you're raising while meditating is as well because that's where your focus is. This means you're giving them power instead of yourself.

Don't talk back to them at all, don't even pay them the slightest attention. No matter what they say, even if they say they are friendly or are a god, no matter how logical they sound or how sincere their words seem, do not respond to them or give them attention. You'll notice as you ignore them they will become hostile and start saying bullshit to bring you down or make you feel bad, they will do everything in their power to stop you from advancing yourself. Don't fall for their crap tactics and focus on yourself.

They will start saying shit like telling you to end your life or calling you worthless; I want you to know that this is their pathetically desperate attack that is almost always their go-to when it comes to talking to us and trying to divert us. Honestly it's really cliche as just about all of us have heard the same stupid song of 'internet troll' from them, even me. Can't tell you how many times they've told me to kill myself and I just laugh at them like they're stupid. They even tried for a month and failed miserably to the point that they don't even bother anymore. They do this because they are afraid of us, show them that they are right to be afraid by ignoring them and focusing your meditations on yourself and only yourself.

Once you advance far enough you'll realize just how weak they actually are. Hell, the rare few times they meekly attempt to bother me at all these days, all I have to do is shine my aura with white-gold light for like 5 seconds and they basically say 'fuck it' and leave; they know if they persist I will actually attack them back.

And please, work on your aura of protection.

Catalincata94 said:
I knew you may be meaning that "this is why you fail" because i don't reasearch enough but i had a secound thought meaning something else but can't remember now so yeah, i know now i have to reasearch and learn more so if i still have similar beliefs this way i can change them. I know about the placebo and nocebo effect but somehow i didn't wanted to believe it because i learned it when i was in the new age and wanted to reject everything because they just destroy people with moust of the things they say, like the ego and veganism. So by reaserching enough about the meditations and workings will "work" because we belive so?

I many times argue or telling them in my mind to people i know or listened to from new age and xtianity and explaining them why they are wrong about what they are saying but i get where i know they can't understand this, i mean the people that are deep in the new age and xtianity i think it would be a waste of time to tell them the truth because they are fucked up already with those beliefs. new age about veganism "My experience tells me i'm right" or others "i'm vegan now and that maintains me healthy and this way i don't hear voices"

When it comes to enemy programs like xianity, pisslam, new age, buddhism etc etc. The reason why they are believable is because it has partial truths seeped into a mountain full of lies. It proclaims statements that subconsciously we believe right because it was based of ancient teachings and nature. The issue is that these programs only show very small amounts of truths, just enough for us to latch on to it but the rest is a load of trash. It also ties you into the enemy matrix at varying levels.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to hoard as much knowledge as you can while maintaining a strong and guarded mind. There are many things that simply reading would corrode your mind by design (the bible is one). The mind is very impressionable unless one is very strict in training it and maintains proper awareness. Knowledge keeps you from being mislead due to ignorance. Work on your third eye as this is the eye of truth. The ability to discern truth from falsehood lie in the third eye.

As for belief. Energy follows focus. @Ghost in a machine already wrote of this but it must be reiterated. Where you focus energy follows. If you believe something to be working the energy will work to make it happen. The stronger a person is spiritually the more likely and the faster it will affect the physical. The stronger your energy is, it will overtake whatever energy clashes against it. Doubt causes a conflict of energy. The energy of belief will conflict with the energy of doubt and will cause workings to fail. A strong mind with strong focus and knowledge will give confidence even if wrong. The hardcore xians we know are wrong and we know are of the enemy but they believe they are right. They have a very strong conviction. One that turns away all doubt thrown at them. That conviction is misplaced but unlike them, we Spiritual Satanists know the truth. We must have the same if not even stronger conviction towards our own faith and belief. Stay strong in the path.

I believe you had written that you suffer from schizophrenia. I'm not knowledgeable on mental illnesses and how it affects the spirit but it is possible for it to be healed like most things given enough time. On the 6th of February when the moon is in Pisces is the closest date for a good time to do psychic healing. Do some preliminary research on what runes/mantras to use in order to heal yourself from all mental ailments. Find an affirmation you believe works for you and understand how many repetitions of the mantra you are going to use you can do. While doing that working perform void meditation daily in order to bring your mind under your control albeit it wont bring mastery immediately but patience is necessary in all endeavors whether it be days, weeks, months, or years.

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Don't worry I've had that too in the beginning for over 2-3 years.
I definitely can't speak for everyone but I think it's normal at the beginning.
It's as if your mind becomes your worst enemy.
Like you subconsciously think the exact things you don't want to be thinking.
My best advice is to not reply. It's not ''bad'' per se to do so it's just that in the end you want to be void.
And that's how you'll let yourself dragged in into the inner argument every time and fail to remain void.
Whether it's your own mind or not pulling tricks on you know that void meditation is a lot better than arguing.
See it like achieving and staying void to be the best counter argument to any thought you hear.
Even the most unbearable ones more than often. Stay strong!
Keeping your emotions in check also helps in my own experience.
Like just feelthem whatever they are focus on them; how they feel.
When you wield your thoughts and emotions to your liking you will look back at when it felt like a battle
with yourself and think '' Wow, what a joke it was to get worked out by my own thoughts and feelings!''
^-^

Being for 2 years on treatement at one time my memory got so bad that after memorizing a number and after 5 minutes i fogot what it was and it was terrifying all because of the medicine because listened to the psychiatrists and thought is good but turned out is not so good i just started again researching about antipsychotic meds and got an very important thing to know it's about the shrinkage of the brain in schizophrenic people that many said it's because of the "mental illness" but a research have been made on monkeys and it shows the antipsychotics shinks the brain.

I don't know if i can do a good research because of my memory it still not so good.

And no one cares for me, the fucking voice keeps talking to me i'm telling it to not to talk to me but it sais that it won't stop talking to me until i exit then ss or i kill myself. I was terrified about what happened because of this voice i got a suicide atempt i stabed my self and thought i was gonna die and got some help from someone ? No i didn't saw anything. In the begining the voice said it's Satan and i'm not from this world, i'm from their world and that i should kill my self so i can go there home. Its all supid after learning in ss i know that the voice said that to trick me to kill my self because i had teachings from the new age that where similar.
But no the voice doesn't care it still talks to me and sometimes it makes me crazy but again does someone care? I haven't seen much but this problem it's like my own business no one gives a damn.
And i dont even know if it's an enemy or just a fucking illness. Some time it sais it's Satan sometime it sais it one part of me another time it sais it's an enemy.

Catalincata94 said:

You'll notice some of us tote around statements regarding thoughts, or thought-forms, thought energy, the astral, the mind; it's because it plays a crucial role in everything. When we do workings, these workings are reliant upon thought energy, the energy of our mind. This is how we will things towards an outcome, because we shape the path of that outcome.

When we doubt ourselves or let fear control us, then the path we pave will not go in the right direction to produce positive results. It's common for our newer members who doubt their capabilities or don't believe in 'magic' to not progress very far, because their thoughts of doubt is telling them they can't do it, thus they are shaping a path that leads them towards not being able to do it at all in the first place because that's what they are believing.

This leads them to even more doubt and it turns into a vicious cycle that eventually leads them to losing faith in this path, because they didn't know that it was their own selves that was hindering them. That's why it's important to be well-informed and know what is truth and to gain better control over your own mind. It's not so much in belief, rather it's making yourself know with certainty.

When I was starting out as a kid, I had read that programming a strong and positive aura to influence people around you could be done, but despite doing months and months of workings on my aura there were no significant differences that I ever noticed. This was because I didn't believe it was true, that such a thing couldn't actually work.

I have long since learned and bypassed such doubt and have forced myself to 'know' that it works. Now I find that just about everyone I speak to enjoys being around and talking to me and on a regular basis I receive all kinds of acts of kindness and random favours, even from people I don't even know. I've also found that even individuals who are hostile to me eventually like me the longer they stay around me. Hell just this week at work some crazy pot smoker threatened me just for glancing at him and as we got to talking by the end of our conversation he was inviting me to have a beer with him and thought I was a 'cool kid' (I look like I'm 16 despite being 21).

And believe me that's something that I could never have done at all years ago. It all truly is mind over matter.
I don't think i'm doubting the magic i know the powers of the mind are real before i was dedicated i learned from someones experience on how he manipulated others with thoughts and how he did it then i tried it too after doing some thing like focusing and after a week or two i did it on some friend of mine and it worked, he did exactly as i thought i send the thoughts in his brain/mind... i was suprised and said it worked and my friend got sared a little after telling him.

Catalincata94 said:
Being for 2 years on treatement at one time my memory got so bad that after memorizing a number and after 5 minutes i fogot what it was and it was terrifying all because of the medicine because listened to the psychiatrists and thought is good but turned out is not so good i just started again researching about antipsychotic meds and got an very important thing to know it's about the shrinkage of the brain in schizophrenic people that many said it's because of the "mental illness" but a research have been made on monkeys and it shows the antipsychotics shinks the brain.

I don't know if i can do a good research because of my memory it still not so good.

And no one cares for me, the fucking voice keeps talking to me i'm telling it to not to talk to me but it sais that it won't stop talking to me until i exit then ss or i kill myself. I was terrified about what happened because of this voice i got a suicide atempt i stabed my self and thought i was gonna die and got some help from someone ? No i didn't saw anything. In the begining the voice said it's Satan and i'm not from this world, i'm from their world and that i should kill my self so i can go there home. Its all supid after learning in ss i know that the voice said that to trick me to kill my self because i had teachings from the new age that where similar.
But no the voice doesn't care it still talks to me and sometimes it makes me crazy but again does someone care? I haven't seen much but this problem it's like my own business no one gives a damn.
And i dont even know if it's an enemy or just a fucking illness. Some time it sais it's Satan sometime it sais it one part of me another time it sais it's an enemy.

It's obviously an enemy then. You're not crazy, just psychically open which is something a lot of members find difficult to do. If you can hear the enemy then you'll be able to hear Satan and the demons but right now Satan and the demons are not going to communicate with you while the enemy is because the confusion will be too much, thus they will not speak to you until you advance further; this does not mean they are ignoring you, they just aren't going to talk to you using telepathy. So if the voices are saying they are Satan or are a demon of his you can know for certainty that they are 100% not.

If you've tried everything you can to shut them out (and I mean really try with void mediation, closing chakras, etc) and you are just not advanced enough yet to do so, then you can ask Satan to get rid of the voices. Focus on his sigil here, tune into it with your mind as though you were tuning a radio to a station. Know that this allows you to actually connect to him, the real Satan and not some grey impostor. While focused intensely on the sigil you can ask Satan to get rid of the voices for you so that you can advance without any distractions, and really ask him as though you were speaking right to him in front of you.

Do this no matter how friendly the voices seem or how freaked out they get once they realize who you're turning to for help, no matter what they say, even if they suddenly go completely quiet, ask Satan to get rid of them. They will likely panic or do everything they can to prevent you from speaking to him. Ignore them, focus on the sigil and ask Satan for assistance.

Be respectful and if you are true to him and our cause, he will have the voices banished so that you may advance unimpeded. As soon as the voices cease, immediately work on closing your clairaudience points for now, these are what enable you to hear things on the astral; just apply the method used for closing your chakras to the points shown in the images of the clairaudience page.

When you advance further and become stronger and have better control over your mind, you can leave them open again.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Don't worry I've had that too in the beginning for over 2-3 years.
I definitely can't speak for everyone but I think it's normal at the beginning.
It's as if your mind becomes your worst enemy.
Like you subconsciously think the exact things you don't want to be thinking.
My best advice is to not reply. It's not ''bad'' per se to do so it's just that in the end you want to be void.
And that's how you'll let yourself dragged in into the inner argument every time and fail to remain void.
Whether it's your own mind or not pulling tricks on you know that void meditation is a lot better than arguing.
See it like achieving and staying void to be the best counter argument to any thought you hear.
Even the most unbearable ones more than often. Stay strong!
Keeping your emotions in check also helps in my own experience.
Like just feelthem whatever they are focus on them; how they feel.
When you wield your thoughts and emotions to your liking you will look back at when it felt like a battle
with yourself and think '' Wow, what a joke it was to get worked out by my own thoughts and feelings!''
^-^
Thanks but didn't really understand much about what you said o.o ... i dont want to reply to the voice but words still come out and i'm really honest, others with "schizophrenia" have this problem and sais they can't stop talking in their mind i read somenones post on internet but i think i will have to read more... alright don't reply, it's not bad if i reply, i can be void xD
But i don't think it's my own thoughts and feelings but when you hear someone talk to you or replying to you about what you think is not as just my own thoughts and feelings
Some simptoms...
"Replaying or rehearsing conversations out loud- i.e. talking to yourself (very common sign)"
it's similar... oh well... i will have to do the healing again i tried to do a healing once when i was on the treatment but i just lasted 2 weeks then i got angry and something like hysteria because i was very stressed that the working takes me 1 hour and that i cant inhale the energy right and that i can't vizualize right.
Thanks for your reply :)

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I believe you had written that you suffer from schizophrenia. I'm not knowledgeable on mental illnesses and how it affects the spirit but it is possible for it to be healed like most things given enough time. On the 6th of February when the moon is in Pisces is the closest date for a good time to do psychic healing. Do some preliminary research on what runes/mantras to use in order to heal yourself from all mental ailments. Find an affirmation you believe works for you and understand how many repetitions of the mantra you are going to use you can do. While doing that working perform void meditation daily in order to bring your mind under your control albeit it wont bring mastery immediately but patience is necessary in all endeavors whether it be days, weeks, months, or years.
Thanks i will try again.

Catalincata94 said:

It's obviously an enemy then. You're not crazy, just psychically open which is something a lot of members find difficult to do. If you can hear the enemy then you'll be able to hear Satan and the demons but right now Satan and the demons are not going to communicate with you while the enemy is because the confusion will be too much, thus they will not speak to you until you advance further; this does not mean they are ignoring you, they just aren't going to talk to you using telepathy. So if the voices are saying they are Satan or are a demon of his you can know for certainty that they are 100% not.

If you've tried everything you can to shut them out (and I mean really try with void mediation, closing chakras, etc) and you are just not advanced enough yet to do so, then you can ask Satan to get rid of the voices. Focus on his sigil here, tune into it with your mind as though you were tuning a radio to a station. Know that this allows you to actually connect to him, the real Satan and not some grey impostor. While focused intensely on the sigil you can ask Satan to get rid of the voices for you so that you can advance without any distractions, and really ask him as though you were speaking right to him in front of you.

Do this no matter how friendly the voices seem or how freaked out they get once they realize who you're turning to for help, no matter what they say, even if they suddenly go completely quiet, ask Satan to get rid of them. They will likely panic or do everything they can to prevent you from speaking to him. Ignore them, focus on the sigil and ask Satan for assistance.

Be respectful and if you are true to him and our cause, he will have the voices banished so that you may advance unimpeded. As soon as the voices cease, immediately work on closing your clairaudience points for now, these are what enable you to hear things on the astral; just apply the method used for closing your chakras to the points shown in the images of the clairaudience page.

When you advance further and become stronger and have better control over your mind, you can leave them open again.
I'm very upset that i'm still with these voices and i cried for help many times, when i first started the treatement i did a ritual where i asked Satan to help me get rid of the voices, now im not sure if i said please help me get rid of the voices or just please get me rid of the voices, but nothing, afther the ritual the voice terrorized me. But yeah at that time i just tried a banishing spirits and negative energies ritual i didnt know something else. tried, i closed my chakras and clairaudient chakras and the clairaudient chakras remained closed and in that period the voice still kept tallking but, im dissapointed i asked for help many times but the voice is still here and what will it do if i ask like you said with the sigil will it work? I did with the sigil before just vizualizing and talking to him but i didnt hold the vizualization the hole time just vizualizing alittle then speak without the vizualization, as i know Satan hears us when we speak to him and i asked Satan though a pendul if he is helping me get rid of the voices he said yes but did not ask to get me rid of the voices like he doing for me.

Catalincata94 said:

I'm very upset that i'm still with these voices and i cried for help many times, when i first started the treatement i did a ritual where i asked Satan to help me get rid of the voices, now im not sure if i said please help me get rid of the voices or just please get me rid of the voices, but nothing, afther the ritual the voice terrorized me. But yeah at that time i just tried a banishing spirits and negative energies ritual i didnt know something else. tried, i closed my chakras and clairaudient chakras and the clairaudient chakras remained closed and in that period the voice still kept tallking but, im dissapointed i asked for help many times but the voice is still here and what will it do if i ask like you said with the sigil will it work? I did with the sigil before just vizualizing and talking to him but i didnt hold the vizualization the hole time just vizualizing alittle then speak without the vizualization, as i know Satan hears us when we speak to him and i asked Satan though a pendul if he is helping me get rid of the voices he said yes but did not ask to get me rid of the voices like he doing for me.

Catalincata94 said:

Now i also want to say so people don't understand me wrong, i asked for help and for some things i got help.

Catalincata94 said:

The closing of your clairaudience points isn't something you can do one time and it will instantly work. You need to do it multiple times for several days until you get a grasp on it. Pendulums are also extremely unreliable unless you've been practicing and using them for several years.

Raise your energy as much as you can with the foundation meditation, do yogic breathing or physical hatha yoga, you just need to raise your power to get that energy buzz. I say this because the enemy has interfered with our communication with the gods many times before, like a blanket of white noise on the astral that prevents our words from reaching them some of the time; so you must be strong enough to break through the cracks of that barrier. If it's a sunny day you could also go outside and breathe the energy of the sun directly into yourself as the sun is a very powerful source of energy.

Once you've gotten that energy buzz try speaking to Satan as I've suggested through his sigil. And I cannot stress enough that you should not respond or pay attention to the voices even a little bit. Even talking back to them once in a while is not excusable, I am absolutely serious about void meditation. Void meditation is hard to master so don't expect that it will work 100% of the time, you should always keep utilizing it though regardless, every time you hear a voice just silence your mind no matter how frustratingly hard it seems to be. You can't half-ass this stuff and expect it to work in your favour, effort must be put in.

I can't force you to do workings with conviction, I can't make you master your own mind and I can't make you spiritually perfect. But I can provide you the knowledge and means to be and do so, but only you can apply them to yourself. You can't just simply 'do' the things I tell you to do and expect them to automatically work like you would expect a device to power on simply by pushing a button. You have to believe that it will work and do it's job, you have to know that you are in fact capable.

Say this either in your head or out loud when meditating on the sigil, and consciously know with certainty that every single word is being directly spoken to him.

"Lord Satan, he who is almighty and ineffable, above and beyond heights of all within his dominion, I ask of you, with all the devotion in my heart and utmost respect that I can possibly usher upon you, for your assistance in the banishing of the enemies that harass me and hinder my efforts towards your cause. I seek for your aid, so that I may continue my efforts on your behalf and grow stronger in safety so that I might one day fight off these malevolent entities of my own independence in your name. May you forever reign victorious in your ruler-ship over your kingdom and your people. Hail forever your name, Lord Satan."

Catalincata94 said:

The closing of your clairaudience points isn't something you can do one time and it will instantly work. You need to do it multiple times for several days until you get a grasp on it. Pendulums are also extremely unreliable unless you've been practicing and using them for several years.

Raise your energy as much as you can with the foundation meditation, do yogic breathing or physical hatha yoga, you just need to raise your power to get that energy buzz. I say this because the enemy has interfered with our communication with the gods many times before, like a blanket of white noise on the astral that prevents our words from reaching them some of the time; so you must be strong enough to break through the cracks of that barrier. If it's a sunny day you could also go outside and breathe the energy of the sun directly into yourself as the sun is a very powerful source of energy.

Once you've gotten that energy buzz try speaking to Satan as I've suggested through his sigil. And I cannot stress enough that you should not respond or pay attention to the voices even a little bit. Even talking back to them once in a while is not excusable, I am absolutely serious about void meditation. Void meditation is hard to master so don't expect that it will work 100% of the time, you should always keep utilizing it though regardless, every time you hear a voice just silence your mind no matter how frustratingly hard it seems to be. You can't half-ass this stuff and expect it to work in your favour, effort must be put in.

I can't force you to do workings with conviction, I can't make you master your own mind and I can't make you spiritually perfect. But I can provide you the knowledge and means to be and do so, but only you can apply them to yourself. You can't just simply 'do' the things I tell you to do and expect them to automatically work like you would expect a device to power on simply by pushing a button. You have to believe that it will work and do it's job, you have to know that you are in fact capable.

Say this either in your head or out loud when meditating on the sigil, and consciously know with certainty that every single word is being directly spoken to him.

"Lord Satan, he who is almighty and ineffable, above and beyond heights of all within his dominion, I ask of you, with all the devotion in my heart and utmost respect that I can possibly usher upon you, for your assistance in the banishing of the enemies that harass me and hinder my efforts towards your cause. I seek for your aid, so that I may continue my efforts on your behalf and grow stronger in safety so that I might one day fight off these malevolent entities of my own independence in your name. May you forever reign victorious in your ruler-ship over your kingdom and your people. Hail forever your name, Lord Satan."
I'm doing fundation meditation and yogic breathing but can't do hata yoga i don't have the space for that now in the winter because in my room i don't have heating.

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:

I'm doing fundation meditation and yogic breathing but can't do hata yoga i don't have the space for that now in the winter because in my room i don't have heating.
About the clairaudient points how exactly do we close them? one point by one or i can vizualize a dor on my left side of the head on the clairaudient points and close all of them at the same time and the same for the right side and the back of my head.

Catalincata94 said:
About the clairaudient points how exactly do we close them? one point by one or i can vizualize a dor on my left side of the head on the clairaudient points and close all of them at the same time and the same for the right side and the back of my head.

Close each point individually. It takes more advancement and control to close multiple chakras all at once.

Catalincata94 said:

Close each point individually. It takes more advancement and control to close multiple chakras all at once.
Well in this case i didn't close them because i tried to close more at the same time, like closing them on the left side and the other side and the back. I many times think that i'm doing a lot of work and so i just closed more at the same time to take less time... maybe i'm lazy alittle o.o and when before starting the meditations i fell not to do it like i'm not ready or some kind of fear that it is hard and i'm not doing it right because my mind got worse because of the treatement, and i procrastinate. but the meditations takes me 1 hour in the morning because i keep thinking about something else from time to time or the voice interfers, it's like i can't hold my attention for too long in one place. and the morning meditations are just, first i relax for 5-10 min then fundamental meditation 10 inhales and 5 inhales and exhales of the energy, chakra spinning i do 1 min for each chakra but many times i sit more because my mind wanders and or the voice interferes but i do my best to focus and aura cleaning 1:20 min for the aura and chakras it's about 9 minutes, yogic breathing 8 rounds and void meditation and now i added chakra closing before the void meditation and closing the clairaudient chakras and by the way about the chakras i didn't close the right i forgot how exactly to do it but i checked and now last night i did them right and didn't open but i had intentions to open them this is why they opened before... but this intentions still have it and dont know why.

About this attention problem may be related to schizophrenia because i have similar simptoms and musche twitching but moustly when the voice talks to me and this muscle twitching distracts my attention for a sec so this is also obvious that schizoprenics have muscle twitches. You mentioned that to be sceptic and this i learned it before dedicating but somewhat forgot about it. So this muscle twitching is because of some damage or nervous system disorder but there are also muscle movements if some one does it with chi. So i ask the question does other spiritual persons have this muscle twittching when talking to entities? Well i didn't hear anybody say that but i will have to reasearch about that. But in my case could be also because in the beginning when listening to the voice i don't really want to explain the why i did because it was stupid but i inhaled in to me alot of energy till if felt i'm dying it was really stupid but this may have damaged my nervous system and this is why i may have muscle twitches? What do you think? I know it was stupid, i will never do it again.

Catalincata94 said:

Inexperienced members make the mistake of spreading their energy too thin to rush workings all at once and this makes the outcome weaker in comparison to a more focused intention. That is why it is better to focus on one thing at a time and to not try and speed through it. Patience is one of the primary struggles of many of our members when it comes to meditating because there are so many tantalizing sources of entertainment that surround you and it's difficult to stay in one place for too long due to restlessness.

If you find it difficult to relax or are easily distracted, I would recommend listening to relaxing music or ambiance; just make sure there are no lyrics or singing. Music enables the creative/feminine side of our mind to open up a bit for better access to it. This side of our mind is what is primarily active when we work with magic and energy, anything that has to do with the soul. The music may also help you to drown out the voices and ignore them. When it comes to restlessness, you should also exercise a bit before meditating as this will vent off any extra physical energy.

Exercising and getting in shape will also help clean and improve the health of your soul and chakras. Many of our members forget that our soul reflects our physical body and vice versa. So maintaining a healthy proper diet, keeping in shape, improving flexibility, getting good sleep and maintaining good hygiene will all reflect positively on your soul and chakras. All too often members are so focused on the spiritual aspect that they don't realize the physical aspect is just as important. After all, raising the kundalini requires for one to be strong, fit and healthy to withstand it as this will make it easier.

I can't force you to not be lazy or pliant to impatience, only you can decide whether you want to waste away or rise to power. We leave behind those who refuse to persist on this path, such is just the natural selection. If you don't want to be left behind then you need to practice self-discipline and work to advance yourself no matter how 'boring' or how 'trivial' or how 'grinding' it feels, Satan is strong on those who overcome their own setbacks to grow in spite of the enemy.

Keep working on closing your clairaudience chakras, and if you find your surroundings to be distracting such as electronics, a tv or computer, go outside and walk somewhere a distance where it's calm and quiet, perhaps in the woods if you are able, bring something you can listen to music on and meditate there. Obviously dress according to the weather and make sure you know your way back.

Fear and doubt are nothing but a waste of time when it comes to a lot of things. Once you realize this, it will be much easier for you to overcome it and view it as a mere nuisance to be cast aside. "Let none stop you, not even your own self."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back