Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

different forms of magnesium (trying this again)

txg said:
HPS Shannon said:
I have been offline for some days and not always on. If you tried to post before, I didn't see it.

As for magnesium the best forms I have heard of are the citrate and glycinate form and that's what I take. The oxide form is good too but it can cause some bowel looseness hence the oxide(oxygen) and magnesium is already a muscle relaxant so keep that in mind.

I get my magnesium from Dr.Rons

this could use a bump thnx hp
What exactly are you looking to find out?

txg said:
HPS Shannon said:
txg said:
this could use a bump thnx hp
What exactly are you looking to find out?

i was looking to find the best magnesium supplement for fixing my brain and apparently they are really effective for keeping your intestines working properly.

Fixing your brain? What exactly are you having issues with?

txg said:
HPS Shannon said:
txg said:
i was looking to find the best magnesium supplement for fixing my brain and apparently they are really effective for keeping your intestines working properly.

the pineal gland in particular

Please read this-

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1852

Magnesium is also good for that but I already listed the best kinds to use.

You also need to empower your pineal and accompanying chakras daily for best results.

txg said:
i dont have a choice i live in California and drink tap water.

i need to counteract it some how.

i do lots of meditation everyday my pineal gland gets attention aswell

but there are still big issues

i appreciate your time
Buy a water distiller and add salt to the water you drink or buy an osmosis filter.

HPS Shannon said:
txg said:
HPS Shannon said:

Please read this-

You also need to empower your pineal and accompanying chakras daily for best results.
Hello Hp Shannon, I was wondering if you can recommend me this multivitamin https://www.amazon.it/NATURELO-multivitaminico-quotidiano-Antiossidanti-biologica/dp/B01MA5K82Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547213881&sr=8-1&keywords=naturelo
On the left it has pictures of the vitamins in there and they’re in italian, thanks:)

txg said:
i dont have a choice i live in California and drink tap water.

i need to counteract it some how.

i do lots of meditation everyday my pineal gland gets attention aswell

but there are still big issues

i appreciate your time

Please consider investing in a counter top water distiller. they are under 200 dollars, and many times under 120 dollars. I have one. This way I am drink water without any chlorine, flouride and contaminants.

Its worth the money so you dont have to drink tap water.

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
txg said:

Please read this-

Hello Hp Shannon, I was wondering if you can recommend me this multivitamin https://www.amazon.it/NATURELO-multivitaminico-quotidiano-Antiossidanti-biologica/dp/B01MA5K82Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547213881&sr=8-1&keywords=naturelo
On the left it has pictures of the vitamins in there and they’re in italian, thanks:)

Hey Aquarius, I would definitely get that especially if you do not have too many good options.
I see that the supplement is low in calcium and magnesium, so make sure you are getting that from your food. I take a separate magnesium and calcium(since I cut back on my dairy these days). Magnesium is an important mineral.

That multivitamin doesnt have Iron either, which is fine since iron in food is not usually a problem. Only If one is anemic in anyway, iron supplementation with Vitamin C is needed.

Also, in looking at the vitamin portions, If I were you, I'd take 2 a day. One in the morning with breakfast and the other a couple hours before bed. The reason why that is: the DV percentage is just enough to prevent deficiency only and in many cases, people need more than that for optimal functioning.

So if I take a vitamin supplement such as Vitamin C that says on the bottle- 100 percent % DV, or a mineral supplement like Selenium or Zinc that says for example, 70% DV, I am going to take two instead.So that way I'm getting 200 percent of the daily recommended/DV that way i'm over the deficiency line and my body has extra vitamin C for other bodily function and healing.

With the Selenium or Zinc, I'd take two of them so that I have extra Selenium and Zinc for my health and so that my body has extra to use for extra healing and such. Zinc and Selenium are very important and they helped me a lot when I got sick some years. It was my fault, I wasnt paying attention to my eating and sleep, I also didnt have my multivitamins and health supplements..so I was a wreck. Once my supplements came in the mail, I took them instantly! the next 2 days, I felt soooo much better like you wouldn't believe.

Zinc is important for development, especially males.
Selenium is a very strong antioxidant, everyone should be taking it. It protects against environmental toxins, etc. I take 230% of the DV of selenium a day. and I take Zinc in 133% of the DV. They come in higher amounts in my multivitamin.

With that being said, you can take two of those multivitamins a day but spaced out since your body can only absorb certain amounts at a time.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Please read this-

Hey Aquarius, I would definitely get that especially if you do not have too many good options.
I see that the supplement is low in calcium and magnesium, so make sure you are getting that from your food. I take a separate magnesium and calcium(since I cut back on my dairy these days). Magnesium is an important mineral.

That multivitamin doesnt have Iron either, which is fine since iron in food is not usually a problem. Only If one is anemic in anyway, iron supplementation with Vitamin C is needed.

Also, in looking at the vitamin portions, If I were you, I'd take 2 a day. One in the morning with breakfast and the other a couple hours before bed. The reason why that is: the DV percentage is just enough to prevent deficiency only and in many cases, people need more than that for optimal functioning.

So if I take a vitamin supplement such as Vitamin C that says on the bottle- 100 percent % DV, or a mineral supplement like Selenium or Zinc that says for example, 70% DV, I am going to take two instead.So that way I'm getting 200 percent of the daily recommended/DV that way i'm over the deficiency line and my body has extra vitamin C for other bodily function and healing.

With the Selenium or Zinc, I'd take two of them so that I have extra Selenium and Zinc for my health and so that my body has extra to use for extra healing and such. Zinc and Selenium are very important and they helped me a lot when I got sick some years. It was my fault, I wasnt paying attention to my eating and sleep, I also didnt have my multivitamins and health supplements..so I was a wreck. Once my supplements came in the mail, I took them instantly! the next 2 days, I felt soooo much better like you wouldn't believe.

Selenium is a very strong antioxidant, everyone should be taking it. It protects against environmental toxins, etc. I take 230% of the DV of selenium a day. and I take Zinc in 133% of the DV. They come in higher amounts in my multivitamin.

With that being said, you can take two of those multivitamins a day but spaced out since your body can only absorb certain amounts at a time.
Thank you a lot:) I take 400 mg of magnesium a day separately with four pills (100mg every pill) and it has different types of magnesium, I’ll see if I will be able to get calcium too as i dont drink much dairy too (only one my gut ‘preferes’ is organic) lol thanks a lot HP:)

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Thank you a lot:) I take 400 mg of magnesium a day separately with four pills (100mg every pill) and it has different types of magnesium, I’ll see if I will be able to get calcium too as i dont drink much dairy too (only one my gut ‘preferes’ is organic) lol thanks a lot HP:)
I found this site that it's cheap both the product price and spedition (even for Italy and it takes 4 days to get to you), i don't know if this multivitamin is better so can you give it a look HPS? Here is the english page https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-multivitamin-complex.html

Aquarius if this is better you could take this. And i will buy it too.

From what I see, both items are good quality. The link you posted contain iron in it, something the other one does not.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:

I found this site that it's cheap both the product price and spedition (even for Italy and it takes 4 days to get to you), i don't know if this multivitamin is better so can you give it a look HPS? Here is the english page https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-multivitamin-complex.html

Aquarius if this is better you could take this. And i will buy it too.
hey thanks! But I already bought the naturelo ones from amazon, in 2 months I am gonna order these and try it and I will let you know:)

HPS Shannon said:
From what I see, both items are good quality. The link you posted contain iron in it, something the other one does not.
Thanks, i'm going to buy it then :)
I hope it helps with my dermatitis, there are many things that i would like to buy from that site but i don't have enough money nor i know what it's more useful so i'll just buy the multivitamin for now.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
I hope it helps with my dermatitis, there are many things that i would like to buy from that site but i don't have enough money nor i know what it's more useful so i'll just buy the multivitamin for now.

If you want, I can look at that site later to see if there are things for the dermatitis, health tonics, etc.

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

If you want, I can look at that site later to see if there are things for the dermatitis, health tonics, etc.
If you can it will help me a lot! Thank you :D
I remember you said that magnesium alone is already good for seborroic dermatitis, am i right?

I dont remember, I dont think so. Magnesium is needed for optimal functioning of many things and is needed to aid in healing various ailments.

HPS Shannon said:
I dont remember, I dont think so. Magnesium is needed for optimal functioning of many things and is needed to aid in healing various ailments.
You said that Vitamin A, Zinc, Vitamin E and magnesium are connected to Seborrheic Dermatitis if i'm not wrong.

I want to buy the multivitamin wich i think it will help overall but if there is something that is cheaper that i could buy for now to help then i would take that and then the multivitamin. I tried one sold in my pharmacy and (of course) it didn't help, it's probabily not the best. Whatever there is something else i should buy the multivitamin in somedays anyway.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Please read this-

hello Hp:) I received the naturelo pills, on the package it says that taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening is the suggested dose, you said something earlier on how we can absorb only a certain quantity at a time, do you think taking 4 a day is good?:)

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

hello Hp:) I received the naturelo pills, on the package it says that taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening is the suggested dose, you said something earlier on how we can absorb only a certain quantity at a time, do you think taking 4 a day is good?:)

Hi Aquarius, the suggested dose is just fine. I wouldnt take all 4 at a time, of course.

2 in the morning and at night is fine. How many capsules are in the entire bottle?

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hi Aquarius, the suggested dose is just fine. I wouldnt take all 4 at a time, of course.

2 in the morning and at night is fine. How many capsules are in the entire bottle?
there are 120 capsules, if I take 4 a day it’s gonna last 30 days. That’s a little bit expensive :p

Yeah, that's why I asked. I mean if push comes to shove, then maybe you should stick to 3 or two a day, for financial reasons.

HPS Shannon said:
Yeah, that's why I asked. I mean if push comes to shove, then maybe you should stick to 3 or two a day, for financial reasons.
Yeah, I understand:) I will stick to 2 or 3 a day then decide what to do next month:) Thanks for your help!

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Yeah, I understand:) I will stick to 2 or 3 a day then decide what to do next month:) Thanks for your help!

You're welcome, brother.

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Then mine it's better, 270 for 35 euro and you have to take just 3 times a day so it's going to last way longer.
This is the link https://www.bulkpowders.it/complesso-multivitaminico-completo.html

luis said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Then mine it's better, 270 for 35 euro and you have to take just 3 times a day so it's going to last way longer.
This is the link https://www.bulkpowders.it/complesso-multivitaminico-completo.html
I'll try these out next month:)

luis said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Though your website seems fishy as it sells weight loss pills...........

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

Not to bash down anyone.. but you need to look at the ingredients list.. not just the overview.

From this website: https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-multivitamin-complex.html
Full Ingredients:

Micro Crystalline Cellulose (binding agent), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids (35% Hesperidin), Green Tea Extract (95% Polyphenols), Choline Bitartrate, Grape Seed 95% Extract, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Calcium D Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCL, Quercetin, Inositol, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Magnesium Stearate (flow agent), Silicon Dioxide (flow agent), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L-Seleno Methionine, Marigold Extract (90% Lutein), Co Enzyme Q10, Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine), Lycopene, Retinol Acetate, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Manganese Citrate, Copper Citrate, Vitamin K1, Chromium Picolinate, Borax, Cyanocobalamin, Seleno Methionine, Cholecalciferol.

From the link that is in the quote:
Ingredienti completi:

Cellulosa microcristallina (agente legante)
, carbonato di calcio, ossido di magnesio, acido ascorbico, bioflavonoidi di agrumi (35% di esperidina), estratto di tè verde (95% di polifenoli), bitartrato di colina, estratto di semi d'uva al 95%, riboflavina, nicotinammide, D-pantotenato di calcio, piridossina HCL, quercetina, inositolo, ossido di zinco, fumarato ferroso, DL-alfa-tocoferolo, stearato di magnesio (antiagglomerante), diossido di silicio (antiagglomerante), Lactobacillus acidophilus, L-selenometionina, estratto di calendola (90% di luteina), coenzima Q10, estratto di pepe nero (95% di piperina), licopene, retinolo acetato, acido folico, D-biotina, citrato di manganese, citrato di rame, vitamina K1, cromo picolinato, borace, cianocobalamina, colecalciferolo.

Look, I am not sure if Micro Cristalline Cellulose can harm you, nor if the addition of magnesium stearate and Silicon Dioxide is in any way to be tossed aside, but Magnesium Stearate is banned in germany from use in foods and supplements, for the reasons that it can increase inflammation (and a few other things, among, that the body can't rid itself of it).

I just want to point out that you need to look at all the ingredients.

By the way, doctors do not promote to use of Vitamin K because its supposed to increase the risk of trombose (in people that use bloodthinners or something). Plus for strong bones, taking the calcium back into the bones.. vitamin K2 is more often used..

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
For what i've seen they are just things that can help boost the metabolism. They don't say that they are magical pils or anything.

It's not a perfect site even because it sell proteins like is a good think to take a lot...but i do think there are good things like the vitamins and other things. Just go look yourself at the ingredients and comments and you'll see that is not that bad.

T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:

Not to bash down anyone.. but you need to look at the ingredients list.. not just the overview.

From this website: https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-multivitamin-complex.html
Full Ingredients:

Micro Crystalline Cellulose (binding agent), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids (35% Hesperidin), Green Tea Extract (95% Polyphenols), Choline Bitartrate, Grape Seed 95% Extract, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Calcium D Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCL, Quercetin, Inositol, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Magnesium Stearate (flow agent), Silicon Dioxide (flow agent), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L-Seleno Methionine, Marigold Extract (90% Lutein), Co Enzyme Q10, Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine), Lycopene, Retinol Acetate, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Manganese Citrate, Copper Citrate, Vitamin K1, Chromium Picolinate, Borax, Cyanocobalamin, Seleno Methionine, Cholecalciferol.

Ingredienti completi:

, carbonato di calcio, ossido di magnesio, acido ascorbico, bioflavonoidi di agrumi (35% di esperidina), estratto di tè verde (95% di polifenoli), bitartrato di colina, estratto di semi d'uva al 95%, riboflavina, nicotinammide, D-pantotenato di calcio, piridossina HCL, quercetina, inositolo, ossido di zinco, fumarato ferroso, DL-alfa-tocoferolo, stearato di magnesio (antiagglomerante), diossido di silicio (antiagglomerante), Lactobacillus acidophilus, L-selenometionina, estratto di calendola (90% di luteina), coenzima Q10, estratto di pepe nero (95% di piperina), licopene, retinolo acetato, acido folico, D-biotina, citrato di manganese, citrato di rame, vitamina K1, cromo picolinato, borace, cianocobalamina, colecalciferolo.

Look, I am not sure if Micro Cristalline Cellulose can harm you, nor if the addition of magnesium stearate and Silicon Dioxide is in any way to be tossed aside, but Magnesium Stearate is banned in germany from use in foods and supplements, for the reasons that it can increase inflammation (and a few other things, among, that the body can't rid itself of it).

By the way, doctors do not promote to use of Vitamin K because its supposed to increase the risk of trombose (in people that use bloodthinners or something). Plus for strong bones, taking the calcium back into the bones.. vitamin K2 is more often used..
Thanks Taol, I somehow managed to not see the mag stearate in there, I always try to avoid it. Fortunately my multivittaminic doesent have it:)

Magnesium stearate is just basically a waste product that they use in cheap pills so that machines that make them dont get dirty and shit.

Aquarius said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:

Full Ingredients:

Ingredienti completi:

Thanks Taol, I somehow managed to not see the mag stearate in there, I always try to avoid it. Fortunately my multivittaminic doesent have it:)

Magnesium stearate is just basically a waste product that they use in cheap pills so that machines that make them dont get dirty and shit.
Sorry i didn't know it was that bad.
From what i can see there is mixed opinion on magnesium stearate, in low quantity it should not be bad at all. There is a study done on rats on this site https://www.google.it/amp/s/draxe.com/magnesium-stearate/amp/

I don't know now if i should buy or not :?
HP said it was good so maybe that magnesium stearate is not that bad in those quantity?

luis said:
Aquarius said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Full Ingredients:

Ingredienti completi:

From what i can see there is mixed opinion on magnesium stearate, in low quantity it should not be bad at all. There is a study done on rats on this site https://www.google.it/amp/s/draxe.com/magnesium-stearate/amp/

HP said it was good so maybe that magnesium stearate is not that bad in those quantity?
Dunno man, personally I wouldnt buy it, but lets hear what the Hp says:)

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

Rats are an entire different species compared to humans..

We know that different animals eat different kinds of foods and have a different way of digesting everything and we know that the human body can not make everything from raw materials.. (Veganism I mean).

So why should a test done on a rat be in any way comparable to a human? Best way to test would be to use human cells.. Also the amount of what that tissue would be subjected too should be measured and kept an eye on.

T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:

Rats are an entire different species compared to humans..

We know that different animals eat different kinds of foods and have a different way of digesting everything and we know that the human body can not make everything from raw materials.. (Veganism I mean).

So why should a test done on a rat be in any way comparable to a human? Best way to test would be to use human cells.. Also the amount of what that tissue would be subjected too should be measured and kept an eye on.
You are right too, honestly i just would like to hear what HPS say about it to decide to buy it or not... I'll quote her so she can see this.

HPS Shannon said:

Hey,

I try to avoid it but I dont think it is the worst thing. I just don't like that it doesn't dissolve much which shows that it is a harsh substance. ts basically filler...

Many things are hard to avoid these days but its best to do the best you can.

https://www.drrons.com/no-magnesium-sterate.aspx

HPS Shannon said:
Hey,

I try to avoid it but I dont think it is the worst thing. I just don't like that it doesn't dissolve much which shows that it is a harsh substance. ts basically filler...

Thank you. I'll see if i can find something better but this seem good for the price.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hey,

Thank you. I'll see if i can find something better but this seem good for the price.

Definitely do the best you can. Dont worry if thats the only thing available to you. Its better than nothing.

HPS Shannon said:
I have been offline for some days and not always on. If you tried to post before, I didn't see it.

As for magnesium the best forms I have heard of are the citrate and glycinate form and that's what I take. The oxide form is good too but it can cause some bowel looseness hence the oxide(oxygen) and magnesium is already a muscle relaxant so keep that in mind.

I get my magnesium from Dr.Rons

From what I have read magnesium threonate is the best one for the mind and nervous system. I take a different form that was given to me to try out. The brand name is homozon and it is magnesium ozone. It needs to be taken with an acid catalyst to be fully absorbed. Take it with either applied cider vinegar, or lemon juice. It acts alot like hydrogen peroxide in the way it oxegenates the system. The only problem is it's a bit expensive and you have to dose it carefully because it comes in powder form.

Also magnesium and calcium have an antagonistic effect in relation to each other. Calcium should he taken in the morning because it has an excitatory effect on the nerves and too much magnesium makes me sleepy. If you take them together you should limit the calcium to less than 500 mg otherwise they interfere with each other. You also need to take into consideration the type of calcium your taking and its bioavailability. It's best just to take it at different times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back