Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Guide To Internet Activism & Spreading The Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
FigliodiThor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FigliodiThor said:
hp Cobra, telegram is very good for recruiting people. I have opened a telegram channel myself, where I periodically place your sermons in Italian.

I do not think the way you use it reflects what I wrote about in my post, of infiltrators and others using it to troll people. There is also a use of it for groups etc. It is probably better than skype, but one should be aware, Telegram is owned by Facebook derivatives, it is what it is.

We have to of course use these means, but do this cleverly and with discretion. Since it's all legal anyway. But as far as privacy is concerned, it's far from private in anyway, shape or form.

I am aware that a couple of months ago, not only you could hack Telegram and find someone's name and number, but an array of other things. Good or not, users are being shitted that it's private.

WTF....

I know you may like it for reasons explained, and that it's useful, but it's true that it's insecure, and that it profiles you anyway. Despite claims on encryption etc. Read my other reply.

This is the link I am referring to in my reply, and read my second reply as well. One can also except of your phone, find your full name, and other information.

That is, average users who can do a few simple things.

Another thing with messenger apps is that instantly when you install and setup, they just fish your phone number from your literal phone, and just instantly message you, to make the process 'faster'.

Messenger and some other apps go a step further and also link your SMS messages. That way, the Zucc also gets all of your SMS messages as well, which normally would be away from Zuccerborg's reach, and incorporates them in his database. These are then merged with Facebook, and are of course, no longer private but in Zucc's database.

Then, Zuccerborg also offers facebook phonecall integration with your device on the carrier level, so he can also have an ear on your conversations by phone, and save it all on the Zuccerborg.

Many many years ago I was on YouTube watching metal videos and scrolling through the comments and I saw a comment that said

“God and The Devil are backwards.
W w w. JoyofSatan. O r g”

This epiphany hit me. I knew it was the truth and I checked out the site. Ten years later here I am. Just a drop, but one of the multitude of drops that forms the ocean that is our community. The comments on YouTube and other platforms work and bring in solid people. To a degree, I hope I’m a testament to that. That exact comment I always leave when I browse on to YouTube to this day.

QTox is safe for instant messaging as far as I know. Open source, p2p, no centralized server, end to end encryption. No need for email or phone #. Swap IDs on email to add the other guy.

Eric13 said:
Many many years ago I was on YouTube watching metal videos and scrolling through the comments and I saw a comment that said

This epiphany hit me. I knew it was the truth and I checked out the site. Ten years later here I am. Just a drop, but one of the multitude of drops that forms the ocean that is our community. The comments on YouTube and other platforms work and bring in solid people. To a degree, I hope I’m a testament to that. That exact comment I always leave when I browse on to YouTube to this day.

It is so wonderful to see and read that story of how you go here to the JoS. Wonderful.
You definitely are a testament, brother.

Eric13 said:

You definitely are. Your reply was simply beautiful.

Hey guys also consider hitting the Quora Market!
It's filled with more open minded people that question "God" and have questions about Satan.

I've been going at it for about 2 years now on a regular basis. And I've been able to reach thousands of people with some copy-paste answers and more personalized ones. I won't flaunt on my results here, but I can honestly that with a little effort someone can reach near 100K people if they put even more effort and pressure than I did.

I do hip hop music. I'm the rapper of Satan. I tell people the truth, I show things as they really are. what is recommended for meditation or exercise for a better feeling of music, better flow and most important for wise and intelligent poems. I know that many people in our group are older and have more experience and knowledge. I will gladly meet other opinions. I greet the whole Family and Father Satan.

Shezi666 said:
Thank you high priest for the advice .I myself have a facebook page called "exposing Jews" were I post everything about the Jews and their holocaust lie but my problem is that I get suspended time to time and these page is under my real facebook accounts .I wish to ask here the wealth and material rtr are we also performing its now or only the final rtr for now until further notice.also the final rtr is doing amazing things here in south Africa .thank you guys I love you all happy new year

Hi there. As the HP's have warned many times, you should NOT be using facebook like this, especially if that page is linked to your real life account! Being anonymous is very important for your personal safety. Its great that you have a page exposing them but would 100% recommend removing any trace/link to you from the page.

HSF666

Surely most of you have heard of Reddit.com? I think its a great website to promote Spiritual Satanism.
Its a massive online news platform and its very easy to make a completely anonymous account.

HSF666

I noticed the best channels to spread the message are new age channels/videos, channels about aliens, ancient civilisations, occult science and anything related to our cause. This is a good channel to do the method of replying to new comments: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnnmKlDZltHAqJLz-XIpGA

Select sort by new comments and reply to comment that you find a context to. Also liking the comments will help you as liking and imediately replying lets the user knows you suport them and they are more likely to be open to suggestion. Again don't just: joy of satan dot org ... instead:

Vibrations is basically signal properties. Joy of Satan is a great site about the science of the occult you can google if you want :)

or

I read smth similar on Joy of Satan, you can google it if you want :)

or

There are interesting infos about this ancient alien theory on Joy of Satan. It's a strange but overall very interesting site, you can google it if you want :)

I got many likes with this method! Good hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back