Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Moors?

Bardhonen

I'm usually just a lurker, but I have a question about The Moors and if they actually existed or not. So basically, liberal snowflakes say that the moors are actually the ones who taught Europeans how to do everything, and that they built all the pyramids in South America and stuff. What is the truth about this?

Yea, probably the Ancient Greeks and Romans were useless, and other scientists were also Moors, pitch black, as we can see from their statues, writing and inscriptions. [/sarcasm]

The other situation is also, didn't you know it was a Jew that invented the fire, too? Yea, a jew in Israel, farted once, and felt some fire because the methanium interacted with the gas coming out. Poor jew didn't understand it, but he had found fire at this point. Then evil Whitey stole the fire, and he made things like a furnace to holocaust all of them. True history, trust me goy, I have proof.

Some strange tribe in Australia also invented spacecraft. The European in general dindu nuffin to help the planet, except, the whole world was made partially into a more livable place by these detestable European White Skinned Devils.

Bigfoot and boogieman also gave us every technology we posses today, not the White devils. Boogieman invented the computer, and Bigfoot invented the car, not Henry Ford. There were originally plans of this in Boogieman's cave, as Boogieman once has had a dream of a moving thing with wheels, but boogieman never made it, because Whitey evil stole his dreams, and actually made it happen.

It is true that during the middle ages, Arabs conserved a lot of pre-existing knowledge, because they had essentially a part in existing around Aryan populations, and the wise Arabs [who are to this day mostly White if anyone hasn't noticed] respected the knowledge, and preserved it, including many translations and actual manuscripts.

But these exaggerations like the Moors are just weird snowflake propaganda, with the general aims of the jews as usual.

Yes, this is true. Alot if Arabs have white ancestry.

You'll also hear the claim that the Moors were black when they weren't, they were Arabs and many had black slaves too.

All you have to do is use common semmnse and look at history. I also have heard the claim that the Moors and other darker non whites teaching the Europeans and such and giving them their culture. It's ridiculous. I never bought that.

I'm not exactly sure where that came from but probably some brainwashed afrocentrics listening a disgusting Jew. Just like the Nation of Islam people, a Jew brainwashed them into thinking all white people are evil, etc.

In Spain (((they))) promote the great lie that the Islamic colonizers in the 8th century brought many advances to the Spanish culture. What (((they))) do not tell you and hide is that the kingdom of Granada was founded by a dynasty of Sufi origin that were not Islamic and also they were white, the Islamic invaders on the other hand were literally like the orcs of the Lord of the Rings and all they did was destroy, raze and plunder.

HPS Shannon said:

You'll also hear the claim that the Moors were black when they weren't, they were Arabs and many had black slaves too.

All you have to do is use common semmnse and look at history. I also have heard the claim that the Moors and other darker non whites teaching the Europeans and such and giving them their culture. It's ridiculous. I never bought that.

I'm not exactly sure where that came from but probably some brainwashed afrocentrics listening a disgusting Jew. Just like the Nation of Islam people, a Jew brainwashed them into thinking all white people are evil, etc.
I thought they were also antisemitic

Jack said:
HPS Shannon said:

You mean the NOI followers or Arabs?
The black NOI followers lump white people and Jews together. the thing about that is a jew who passed as some sort of asiatic, non white, infiltrated and started this mess. All in all, the NOI are against white people because of these lies. Just another Jew jewing...

HPS Shannon said:
Jack said:
HPS Shannon said:

You mean the NOI followers or Arabs?
The black NOI followers lump white people and Jews together. the thing about that is a jew who passed as some sort of asiatic, non white, infiltrated and started this mess. All in all, the NOI are against white people because of these lies. Just another Jew jewing...
I didn't read much into it. I'd just seen a doctor or someone from the Nation of Islam stating the connection between Jews and blacks in hoodedcobras "Jews the real enemy of the black people". As I was reading something from George Lincoln Rockwell, his quote about Black nationalists stood out,

George Lincoln Rockwell got along well with many Black nationalist groups and their leaders such as Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X as they shared the goal of racial separation.[26] Rockwell told his followers that Elijah Muhammad "has gathered millions of the dirty, immoral, drunken, filthy-mouthed, lazy and repulsive people sneeringly called 'niggers' and inspired them to the point where they are clean, sober, honest, hard working, dignified, dedicated and admirable human beings in spite of their color ... Muhammad knows that mixing is a Jewish fraud and leads only to aggravation of the problems that it is supposed to solve ... I have talked to the Muslim leaders and am certain that a workable plan for separation of the races could be effected to the satisfaction of all concerned—except the communist-Jew agitators." He also said of Elijah Muhammad "I am fully in concert with their program, and I have the highest respect for Elijah Muhammad." He referred to Elijah Muhammad as "The Black People's Hitler" and donated $20 to the Nation of Islam on an event on 25 June 1961.[27]

So I thought these Nation of Islam guys were antisemitic race separatists.

Yes, this is true but how many blacks who follow the NOI are aware of these things?Ive mt quite a few NOI followers and they just see jews as white people, still. They do not have good leaders. One would think with all this information out about Jews that blacks would know the truth, but most of them don't.

How many black nationalist groups can you name that actually fully know the truth about the Jews and that white people are not to blame? They are not allowed to because the Jews deception and control. Aside from that, I'd wager that a very small percentage of them know the truth about who the Jews truly are as a race.

I was looking at a black nationalist congregation on Youtube. They know the truth about the Jews and Jewish crimes but they are anti-Semitic but they see Jews as white people just following a horrible religious sect.) They see Jews as the worst of the white race.

This needs to change through proper education on the true enemy.

HPS Shannon said:
Yes, this is true but how many blacks who follow the NOI are aware of these things?Ive mt quite a few NOI followers and they just see jews as white people, still. They do not have good leaders. One would think with all this information out about Jews that blacks would know the truth, but most of them don't.

How many black nationalist groups can you name that actually fully know the truth about the Jews and that white people are not to blame? They are not allowed to because the Jews deception and control. Aside from that, I'd wager that a very small percentage of them know the truth about who the Jews truly are as a race.

I was looking at a black nationalist congregation on Youtube. They know the truth about the Jews and Jewish crimes but they are anti-Semitic but they see Jews as white people just following a horrible religious sect.) They see Jews as the worst of the white race.

Very true. Nationalist Black leaders free from Jewish influences and aware of racial Jewish scum and their realities should lead the black people(Such as you HPS). I suspect the Jewish influenced have infiltrated the NOI originally a black nationalist organization to create mass confusion. Like they do with every host countries movements. They create Hegelian Dialects suiting their own purposes. Capitalism vs Communism. Christianity vs Islam. Black vs white. They list is endless. This ingrained racial consciousness through which their Jewish thoughtform acts and through which the alien warlords act. They create dichotomous situations and masquerade falsehood as truth to confuse and recruit laymen. Spiritual knowledge and material knowledge is required to consciecely study, dissect and offer explanations to the common man about the reality of the situation as our JOS ministries do. I hope you'll post a lot of informative sermons in the future targeting black people, their spiritual secrets and their socio economic problems etc.

Jack said:
HPS Shannon said:

Very true. Nationalist Black leaders free from Jewish influences and aware of racial Jewish scum and their realities should lead the black people(Such as you HPS). I suspect the Jewish influenced have infiltrated the NOI originally a black nationalist organization to create mass confusion. Like they do with every host countries movements. They create Hegelian Dialects suiting their own purposes. Capitalism vs Communism. Christianity vs Islam. Black vs white. They list is endless. This ingrained racial consciousness through which their Jewish thoughtform acts and through which the alien warlords act. They create dichotomous situations and masquerade falsehood as truth to confuse and recruit laymen. Spiritual knowledge and material knowledge is required to consciecely study, dissect and offer explanations to the common man about the reality of the situation as our JOS ministries do. I hope you'll post a lot of informative sermons in the future targeting black people, their spiritual secrets and their socio economic problems etc.

Thank you, Brother. Im working on some things.

I don't believe the NOI was originally a black nationalist group, I believe it was an entirely Jewish fabrication from the start.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back