Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need insight from members in these countries, please!

Way_Seeker666

As you likely know, South Africa is just months away from a collapsed economy, famine, and possibly genocide(s). My only way out is to sell everything I own and gain asylum in some other country, and I'd like to get the insight of people who live in the countries I'm considering and see it from a Spiritual Satanist's perspective.
So to members in the following countries, I ask if you would please answer the questions below, and add anything you want to as well.

The countries I'm looking at are:
Canada
Scotland
New Zealand

And I'm also open to suggestions for White, english speaking countries that are reasonably stable and safe.

I have looked at things like climate, demographics, minimum wage and cost of living, etc. I need insider knowledge.
1) How likely am I to be granted asylum? (I'll take a file of evidence concerning all the anti-White laws, systematic murder of farmer's, general decline into shit, insane crime levels etc etc.) I have a Scottish grandparent from my mother's side and a Scottish surname that is very old and was renowned way back when, which might help there.
2) What is it really like to live in these countries, in your experience? Scotland, I've heard only the two extremes of really pleasant, and totally shit. And although I love overcast "gloomy" whether it might suck to have it like that all the time. New Zealand it seems everyone loves it but while looking at some places I got this sense that it's kinda stagnant and dull like the people are stuck/going nowhere, and then saw a news piece on the property market saying a lot of Kiwi's are feeling exactly like that, just struggling without progress. But being single and ok with living cheap in the beginning it seems like a great option from a "facts and figures" view. Canada seems to be getting over run with shit for brains liberal SJW types making alot of noise, but that's just an image online and I don't know the accuracy of it and if they're actually supported by the law makers at all.
3) Employment as an immigrant. How are they treated, how much work is available (I'm ok with manual labour but do want real opportunity to work my way up pay wise), what are the general hours and work - life balance. I do have a qualification but would would have to convert it to the standards of where I go which will take some time (saving money and studying).

That's it for now I think. Your experience and knowledge would be appreciated!

Just in case you don't get too many replies here, please please take it upon yourself to do your research. Satan will guide you to the right information as this is your safety.

Also, utilize those Jupiter squares. Spam them! Jupiter is in its home sign which is extra power. All the properties of Jupiter correlates to your situation.

Study diligently. The gods will guide you to safety. This is important.

There is always a risk anywhere in the world since the Jew is really trying to take us all down but stay aware.

Please update us on your situation.

HPS Shannon said:
Just in case you don't get too many replies here, please please take it upon yourself to do your research. Satan will guide you to the right information as this is your safety.

Also, utilize those Jupiter squares. Spam them! Jupiter is in its home sign which is extra power. All the properties of Jupiter correlates to your situation.

There is always a risk anywhere in the world since the Jew is really trying to take us all down but stay aware.

I most certainly will do everything I can in finding the info I need. I just felt like I should ask here.
I will be asking for guidance in this whole matter too, I haven't yet started what I would call actual research, just some reading. Mentally I've been a bit all over the place lately (unemployed and don't know where the money to live another month is gonna come from and have some shit to sort out that I'm struggling with) but I will get to it.

Way_Seeker666 said:
As you likely know, South Africa is just months away from a collapsed economy, famine, and possibly genocide(s). My only way out is to sell everything I own and gain asylum in some other country, and I'd like to get the insight of people who live in the countries I'm considering and see it from a Spiritual Satanist's perspective.
So to members in the following countries, I ask if you would please answer the questions below, and add anything you want to as well.

The countries I'm looking at are:
Canada
Scotland
New Zealand

And I'm also open to suggestions for White, english speaking countries that are reasonably stable and safe.

I have looked at things like climate, demographics, minimum wage and cost of living, etc. I need insider knowledge.
1) How likely am I to be granted asylum? (I'll take a file of evidence concerning all the anti-White laws, systematic murder of farmer's, general decline into shit, insane crime levels etc etc.) I have a Scottish grandparent from my mother's side and a Scottish surname that is very old and was renowned way back when, which might help there.
2) What is it really like to live in these countries, in your experience? Scotland, I've heard only the two extremes of really pleasant, and totally shit. And although I love overcast "gloomy" whether it might suck to have it like that all the time. New Zealand it seems everyone loves it but while looking at some places I got this sense that it's kinda stagnant and dull like the people are stuck/going nowhere, and then saw a news piece on the property market saying a lot of Kiwi's are feeling exactly like that, just struggling without progress. But being single and ok with living cheap in the beginning it seems like a great option from a "facts and figures" view. Canada seems to be getting over run with shit for brains liberal SJW types making alot of noise, but that's just an image online and I don't know the accuracy of it and if they're actually supported by the law makers at all.
3) Employment as an immigrant. How are they treated, how much work is available (I'm ok with manual labour but do want real opportunity to work my way up pay wise), what are the general hours and work - life balance. I do have a qualification but would would have to convert it to the standards of where I go which will take some time (saving money and studying).

That's it for now I think. Your experience and knowledge would be appreciated!
All 3, you normally need to get a job proposition from there to apply for a work visa, unless you are an investor. For NZ to get a work visa your qualifications need to be on a list that they are looking for specifically.
For UK I found this for you as having a Scottish grandpa https://www.gov.uk/ancestry-visa
However they put a 3 months minimum delay and a cost on it. If you do get it you get 5 years of living there and working and then you could easily apply for permanent residency or even citizenship. The pro is that you don't need a job offer to apply and you will find a job easier when already there.
Everywhere is messed up. All 3 have SJWs & other enemies in power. USA is the best from an SS perspective. UK is overrun by pisslamists, the food is truly shit (including the halal garbage everywhere) - I recommand home-cooking everything - and people drink to alleviate their nihilism, especially the british youth. And the rain...
Canada and NZ give you more occasions to chill out in the woods or enjoy the scenery, they do have much more nature area then the UK. NZ best climate of the 3 for sure. Canada, good if you like winters.
Works hours.. It's like 40 each. It should be really similar.
If you wanna go as a student and work, for Canada : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/work-off-campus.html
NZ conditions : https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/options/study/working-during-after-your-study/working-on-a-student-visa
In the UK college costs too much.

Thanks Sinistra, but I'm going to apply for asylum in the country I go to. I know about the ancestral visa and thought it might help my case, but I mentioned all of this.

Way_Seeker666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I most certainly will do everything I can in finding the info I need. I just felt like I should ask here.
I will be asking for guidance in this whole matter too, I haven't yet started what I would call actual research, just some reading. Mentally I've been a bit all over the place lately (unemployed and don't know where the money to live another month is gonna come from and have some shit to sort out that I'm struggling with) but I will get to it.

Way_seeker, brother. I sent you an email to your proton mail. [email protected] --Is this correct?

Its about your financial situation. Please get back to me on that email.

My friend, Come to the United States of America.

It is here that you will find the best opportunity.

Yes dude, get out of South Africa ASAP. The EFF are gaining more supporters, and the supporters will proudly tell you they stand by their leaders even though they preach white genocide.

We’re two seconds away from a communist country here. We’re out numbered and they want us dead. They’ve already started killing our farmers. They say the land expropriation without compensation only applies to farms, but that’s now. Soon, they’ll move to residential areas and the people will own nothing.

Once the white farmers are dead or have successfully fled the country, everyone will starve and we’ll have a Zimbabwe situation on our hands. In fact Zimbabwe have already begged the ANC to not do what they’re doing now, Zimbabwe tried this shit and look where they are now.

As for relocation dude, try Asia if the countries you mentioned are a little too out of your reach at the time. That’s where I’m headed. I’ll actually be settled in a new country there by the end of next week. It’s SO cheap to live there and safe in the mean time while I finish off my education. Afterwards, I’ll set my sights on Europe.

Be relentless with your aura of protection. Stay safe brother.

Out of those 3, Canada has the cheapest cost of living, as long as you stay out of the main cities. Check out Numbeo.com, this is a reliable source. Canada also has more opportunities, as it has more area and low population per capita. It also has a fair amount of White South Afrikaners, I myself have known a few families from there, and know other people who knew even more.

As for the "shit for brains liberal SJW types making alot of noise" in Canada, those are in the cities. In smaller towns, they are nearly all white, and they don't like the non-white people who steal jobs from white Canadians (I've heard the slur "sand-nigger" a lot in regards to middle easterners).

It also has a really good system for assisting people financially, and getting them any training needed for jobs, although these are mainly construction or road work, but it's better than nothing to start with.

As HPS Shannon advised, Jupiter squares will help :) And ask the Gods for guidance!

Lydia said:
Out of those 3, Canada has the cheapest cost of living, as long as you stay out of the main cities. Check out Numbeo.com, this is a reliable source. Canada also has more opportunities, as it has more area and low population per capita. It also has a fair amount of White South Afrikaners, I myself have known a few families from there, and know other people who knew even more.

As for the "shit for brains liberal SJW types making alot of noise" in Canada, those are in the cities. In smaller towns, they are nearly all white, and they don't like the non-white people who steal jobs from white Canadians (I've heard the slur "sand-nigger" a lot in regards to middle easterners).

It also has a really good system for assisting people financially, and getting them any training needed for jobs, although these are mainly construction or road work, but it's better than nothing to start with.

As HPS Shannon advised, Jupiter squares will help :) And ask the Gods for guidance!

Thanks for the info.
I'm going to get stuck in with research etc and do as much as I can. I shouldn't have posted this topic yet but as I said I haven't been in the best space, I wasn't really thinking lol.

BTW, Afrikaner is the term for descendants of the Dutch settlers, who speak Afrikaans which came from Dutch. People from SA are just called South Africans. Just telling you for the sake of factual accuracy.

What about Ireland? There are tonnes of white South African refugees where I am. Send me a DM if you like.

Dariak said:
Yes dude, get out of South Africa ASAP. The EFF are gaining more supporters, and the supporters will proudly tell you they stand by their leaders even though they preach white genocide.

We’re two seconds away from a communist country here. We’re out numbered and they want us dead. They’ve already started killing our farmers. They say the land expropriation without compensation only applies to farms, but that’s now. Soon, they’ll move to residential areas and the people will own nothing.

Once the white farmers are dead or have successfully fled the country, everyone will starve and we’ll have a Zimbabwe situation on our hands. In fact Zimbabwe have already begged the ANC to not do what they’re doing now, Zimbabwe tried this shit and look where they are now.

As for relocation dude, try Asia if the countries you mentioned are a little too out of your reach at the time. That’s where I’m headed. I’ll actually be settled in a new country there by the end of next week. It’s SO cheap to live there and safe in the mean time while I finish off my education. Afterwards, I’ll set my sights on Europe.

Good for you, brethren!

Dariak said:

I'm glad to hear you're getting out brother. I wish everyone who doesn't support all the shits doing this could do the same. The whole situation is just so fucked, I don't see any way to win this except leaving.
Thanks for your input and suggestions. I may have to take an easier option and in somewhere like Thailand all I need is a passport and I can go be a nomad working odd jobs. Much better than dying if there's nothing else!

tennebrae said:
What about Ireland? There are tonnes of white South African refugees where I am. Send me a DM if you like.

Are you sure they're actual refugees and not just immigrants? Sounds like another country to look into if they are!

Way_Seeker666 said:

I'm limited in my knowledge of the immigration process itself but I can tell you for certain there are multiple forms of financial assistance and training for jobs. Ontario may be your best bet if you do decide to come here what with Ontario Works and YES Employment, I also personally work in data entry for a program that functions much the same as these two and we deal with many immigrants. Some cities have shelters or crisis centres for those who are homeless and looking to work towards a stable place to live and they help you with that too.

Getting a job here is key though as our minimum wage is $14/h and you could live decently in a very cheap place. Stay far the hell away from Toronto and Ottawa at all costs, Barrie too. We don't have a very large population as a country so even outside of Ontario there is lots of small cities and towns with decent and affordable living spaces.

My family were immigrants from Germany and were able to achieve substantially high paying jobs as a security officer and doctor, so you can work your way up the economical ladder and there are education programs for adults that assist in matters of going to college or university.

Canada is a cold place and we only get about 3 months of high temperatures in summer but the summers are cinematically beautiful. Winters are dreary with very little sunlight as overcast days become a norm and everything is laden with several feet of snow, so being in shape to do shoveling regularly is handy. And if you've never seen snow you might not get what we call The Winter Blues, also known as S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder) which is essentially depression brought on by the gloom of winter. There are treatments for this such as special lamps and activities though in case you were to get affected. It's extremely common.

There are limitations in regards to health care for the first year of moving into the country I believe, and you will likely be examined thoroughly as someone who came outside of the country; but the health care is free (and 85% shit) and the government covers for quite a lot of things. The longer you live permanently in the country the more limitations will be removed as you become a fully fledged canadian citizen.

If you find interest in Canada I can refer you to our government website.

Stay safe.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Way_Seeker666 said:

I'm limited in my knowledge of the immigration process itself but I can tell you for certain there are multiple forms of financial assistance and training for jobs. Ontario may be your best bet if you do decide to come here what with Ontario Works and YES Employment, I also personally work in data entry for a program that functions much the same as these two and we deal with many immigrants. Some cities have shelters or crisis centres for those who are homeless and looking to work towards a stable place to live and they help you with that too.

Getting a job here is key though as our minimum wage is $14/h and you could live decently in a very cheap place. Stay far the hell away from Toronto and Ottawa at all costs, Barrie too. We don't have a very large population as a country so even outside of Ontario there is lots of small cities and towns with decent and affordable living spaces.

My family were immigrants from Germany and were able to achieve substantially high paying jobs as a security officer and doctor, so you can work your way up the economical ladder and there are education programs for adults that assist in matters of going to college or university.

Canada is a cold place and we only get about 3 months of high temperatures in summer but the summers are cinematically beautiful. Winters are dreary with very little sunlight as overcast days become a norm and everything is laden with several feet of snow, so being in shape to do shoveling regularly is handy. And if you've never seen snow you might not get what we call The Winter Blues, also known as S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder) which is essentially depression brought on by the gloom of winter. There are treatments for this such as special lamps and activities though in case you were to get affected. It's extremely common.

There are limitations in regards to health care for the first year of moving into the country I believe, and you will likely be examined thoroughly as someone who came outside of the country; but the health care is free (and 85% shit) and the government covers for quite a lot of things. The longer you live permanently in the country the more limitations will be removed as you become a fully fledged canadian citizen.

If you find interest in Canada I can refer you to our government website.

Stay safe.

Thanks so much for the reply, I'll take this all into consideration.

Number 1 bro - Scotland, immigration comes under UK law, unsure of it being an issue given the current flood of "undesirables".

Number 2 - Depends what you like mate Glasgow great place, friendly people good social life, outskirts and further nort kind of quiet and tend to frown on outsiders especially us Glaswegians ha ha.

Number 3 Employment I think is devolved to Scottish Parliament. Good chances of jobs as most of our folk are on benefits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck mate

zolaluckystar said:
way seeker,

If you want to get out FAST, go for Ireland. You don't require a passport to get there. Just the plane ticket. It has to be return though, or you'll be arrested in the airport. They'll assume you're trying to flee the country.

The issue with America is that they require a visa to get in. And in order to get that visa you'll need to pre-pay for the application (almost 200 dollars), be able to show them a return ticket (around 1800 dollars), plus proof of income and rent receipts or deed to a property, things that show you will be returning because if they smell you want to flee the country, they'll refuse it. its my understanding from my SA friend that, the people who approve/dissaprove visas are like tin gods who don't even look at the paperwork but just say no. Visa approval times: Two to three weeks depending on which country you want to visit, if its the EU it could be up to a month or more. Same with Canada and I don't think you have any time to waste.

My white SA friend (who we are helping) knows many other whites who have tried for a visa to the States and been refused. Plus you'll need a sponser in America and an address to go to. They make it fucking HARD to get out of SA and hard to get into America. Canada is also not good because while both countries bend over backwards to welcome 'refugees' who are NON white, they are decidedly against white South Africans as here it is believed they are evil 'racists' and we don't want THAT in Canada. Not to mention its going to waste a LOT of time trying to apply and all that. Applying for a canadian visa is near impossible if you are white. Its like trying to get into the EU.

But if your a black then its very easy. Equality for all, very equal policies. America, Canada and the EU are also silent on what is happening in SA; they dont want white people to apply for asylum there.

I would advise you to get on a plane to Ireland.

Once the EFF gets full power in March, its going to be all out communism and white genocide as the leader has openly said he promises to kill every white man, woman and child. AND their animals. The SA gov't signed something into law recently that makes private land ownership illegal and have already begun stealing farmers lands. I'm hearing that they are also doing this to people who are white who are not farmers, taking their homes and businesses. its also not only whites but mixed people. The average life expectancy for a mulatto in cape town is 27 years old. They are being murdered in droves too. The hatred of the blacks is just sickening, disgusting.

my friend just sent this:

"The riots have gotten out of control, blacks are looting farms, homes and businesses left and right. They stop big trucks, loot them and then set the vechiles on fire, many factories have been burned down. There was another farm attack in my area, thankfully no one was harmed and they only robbed the farmhouse. Things are really escalating now, I cant help but feel that a storm is about to break out. There is a lot of tension in the air, all the people can feel it but nobody wants to say anything. Its as if everyone knows about the ticking time bomb in the room but nobody wants to acknowledge there is a problem in fear of setting it off. The silence and tension in the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Im starting to notice alot of unpleasant things, its so "in your face" that its hard not to see it. For example, our farm worker started openly wearing clothes with communist symbols on it, as if to taunt us. Zola a few months ago i was really afraid for my life, i did not know what to do. However, now i have hope for the future

here is a recent speech from this hateful communist jew tool Julius Malema, EFF leader:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wf986CjUVg&feature=youtu.be

The comments from blacks around the world in the comments is HIGHLY disturbing.

Tennebrae, I'd like to DM you if I may? Same with you Way seeker, if thats ok? Maybe you could send me your e-mail here? [email protected]

Zola, how are things looking with your friend? Is he set up financially to leave SA?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back