Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full SS Calendar for 2019

ThomaSsS said:
PeppermintTaco said:
I do have one question though. My country uses UTC+3, and the calendar for that does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Well, my country does not adjust its clocks too. Does it mean I don't have to worry about adding or subtracting an hour from the given times for the entire year?
Hi there. It depends. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, you can use the UTC+3 (Belarus, Russia) file. This doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

However, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, there's no Calendar for UTC+3. If this is your case, let me know and I'll create a Calendar for your area. Countries in UTC+3 Southern Hemisphere include: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, etc.

The difference between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are the holidays. They're on reverse. Everything else is basically the same (I'm talking about the countries that fall in the same time zone, but in different hemispheres).

Also, the idea behind this Calendar is to be ready for use as it is, where the user doesn't need to add or substract any hours :)
Here there are the dates for the Southern Hemispheres holydays http://web.archive.org/web/20111129...ican_sabbat_dates_priestess_zildar_raasi.html

Hello my comrades, do not forget to try this app(See link below) for counting the mantras.It is essential to add this app as suggested in the calendar' section.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13356

Cacique Satanás said:
Hello my comrades, do not forget to try this app(See link below) for counting the mantras.It is essential to add this app as suggested in the calendar' section.

We cannot promote non-JoS apps in the calendar. And if we promote that one, then we would have dozens of others to promote, and it would get out of hand and look very unprofessional. Also, there are other ways for counting that other people prefer. If someone needs a way to count, they will find one.

Zola, you even wrote in your post here, a reason given to you by the Gods ("I was told from the gods that they won't acknowledge your work because if they did you'd become a target"). So why ask for attention here?

Don't ever look to anybody else for validation. The Gods should be all one needs.

There are no mediators in Satanism as you know Zola, and while I cannot speak for them, the Clergy has their own priorities, tending to whatever they can fit on their busy schedule, and there are some things that are of more immediate importance to them and the JoS as a whole. Because we literally are in a spiritual war, think about it this way, you have a platoon of soldiers where one is reporting enemy positions, one is laying mines, another is spotting artillery fire, but then another is taking photographs of the battlefield and of the other soldiers. To the officers in command of the platoon, who in this case, are our Clergy, the soldiers who are fighting the battle are prioritized by the officers while the soldier who is taking pictures is not getting any attention from them for obvious reasons, but later on, when the war is over, those pictures will come in handy. In our case, your beautiful pieces of art and Satanic Tarot may not be of great relevance to winning our spiritual war now, but in the future after we win, they will be treasured, because there will be a renaissance of Satanic art, and your portraits of the Gods could be a big part of it. But again, we are in a serious situation right now and our time to defeat the enemy is limited all truth be told, just this month there are rumors abound of a massive economic crash that will be engineered by the kikes and will be far worse than the Great Depression, and every single day the jews work toward manifesting the apocalyptic war of their Torah which would essentially destroy all of mankind, all of these machinations can only be countered by hard and cunning work, both spiritual and physical. This is why the clergy is prioritizing these more utilitarian creations at the moment, we must double the amount of work we put toward waking people up and the work we put into the RTRs.

Do not let the lack of attention discourage you, just because a few people don't recognize it does not mean they don't appreciate it. You've said it yourself that the Gods themselves highly value your work and that Satan even has copies of your portraits in his Astral Temple! The approval of the Gods is all the approval and encouragement you need truth be told.

Most artists go through a time where they feel their work goes unappreciated, and this is most tragic because artistic beauty should always be appreciated. Speaking personally, your portraits have been incredibly inspiring to me, and ever since you posted those, the morale of all SS who have seen them has gone very far up.

Lydia is completely right!The gods and all the members here appreciate your job!The clergy just do not want to make you a target!This is the same reason some members told to someone to stop posting the amount of the reps of the Final ritual he is doing because this way he is becoming a target of the enemy !
My opinion and advise is tha t you have to keep doing what you do and one day that the enemy will be completely destroyed you and everyone there who is working for the gods ,muck work or a little work,will get the appreciation ,honor and the remuneration he/she deserves! ;)

zolaluckystar said:
I'm writing because there are some things on my mind that I really can't understand
I know i have this hole in my heart and so I've been looking for validation from outside sources.

Another member made animated meditation gifs https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482 and his post was pinned to the top of the page. I'm not trying to denigrate his work; its wonderful. But meanwhile, I was working on portraits of the Gods! And it was totally ignored by the clergy. I've received 20 thousand views on that thread, and that is wonderful. But the people I wanted most to hear from, our clergy, were silent. I didn't hear one word from you guys. I was told from the gods that they won't acknowledge your work because if they did you'd become a target. So, ok. Then I post about the tarot after I finish it. And SS whats his name https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14198 thomas ss and cleo and lydia; they made a calendar under the supervision of HP Hooded Cobra and this contribution is posted into posts by the clergy. Meanwhile I created a satanic tarot deck and this is completely ignored. Once again, my work is ignored. And I have to ask myself: why?

A series of meditation GIFs is amazing and a calendar is freaking amazing....good enough it was posted into the clergy thread. But its just for one year and what I did is for generations. and the satanic tarot is completely ignored and I don't understand why. WHY? WHY?!?

Yes a calendar is amazing. But what I made is for generations. And this is nothing? I know I'll probably hear some shit about muh feelz...how dare you be upset, you stupid shit? But seriously, isn't what I did worth a mention?

WHY can't the clergy acknowledge my work?

I'm not a stinking jew. I'm not an infiltrator. I worked my ass off to create this. WHY don't you acknowledge my effort? Is it too much to ask?

Maybe HP HoodedCobra has priority for the Calendar since he will be using it to tag it in the future RTRs' schedule then in the future your work will be used for other means.

By this time your work is still unnoticed, you should use the time to improve your technique of drawing and painting :)

Lydia said:
Cacique Satanás said:

We cannot promote non-JoS apps in the calendar. And if we promote that one, then we would have dozens of others to promote, and it would get out of hand and look very unprofessional. Also, there are other ways for counting that other people prefer. If someone needs a way to count, they will find one.

You are right, but I wanted to share this because there are people like me that can lose focus when counting using mala beads or even counting with fingers.

zolaluckystar said:

Zola I don't really know what's going on, but I know you're one of my top favoritest people ever! :p I love you and I'm so thankful for what you have done for us! You gave us one of the greatest gifts that there could ever be. We all appreciate you so much, I don't understand why some people pretend not to care as much. I've talked with Lerajie for so long it's like I've known her and her energy forever, but I was never able to actually see her in my mind until I saw your picture of her! I look at the gods, and I just keep thinking how they all look like me and I know I'm looking at our family! :D And when I look at their pictures, I can imediately feel their souls and how amazing they are! When you feel their soul like this, we feel so much more than anybody could ever describe. You have shown us so much more than any collection of sigils or descriptions ever could about who they really are! :D :D :D

Guys with all due respect, please keep this thread focused on this Calendar. There's plenty of room to go around on the forum for every other project there is. And if you think the threads that are already discussing your projects are not enough, feel free to open additional ones where to discuss whatever you reason it needs to be discussed. As far as I'm aware, the Ministry did not place any limitations on opening legitimate threads.

But people who come on this thread should enjoy the luxury of reading messages related to this Calendar, as much as people who visit a thread about multivitamin supplements should enjoy the luxury of reading messages related to multivitamin supplements and not something about artificial intelligence or props for black magic. I think that's common sense. Those who come here to ask for assistance, or to check for announcements regarding this Calendar, should not be forced to go through a bunch of messages that are completely irrelevant to this topic. And this is valid for every other thread out there.

So for when the places that currently have DST is over in a few months do we just subtract an hour or are the times in the calendars already set up according to this?

So for when the places that currently have DST is over in a few months do we just subtract an hour or are the times in the calendars already set up according to this?

I love the new calendar!
Thank you for this wonderful job!

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail the Gods of Hell Forever!

hailourtruegod said:
You don't have to add or to substract anything. The times in the calendars are set up according to this.

Many thanks and Satanic Blessings to all who contributed in the release of this Calendar!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I have an issue for UTC-5-DST Canada-USA pdf file. I cant print it. When i check the security settings for the file it is set to "not allow" for printing.

ThomaSsS said:
PeppermintTaco said:
I do have one question though. My country uses UTC+3, and the calendar for that does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Well, my country does not adjust its clocks too. Does it mean I don't have to worry about adding or subtracting an hour from the given times for the entire year?
Hi there. It depends. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, you can use the UTC+3 (Belarus, Russia) file. This doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

However, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, there's no Calendar for UTC+3. If this is your case, let me know and I'll create a Calendar for your area. Countries in UTC+3 Southern Hemisphere include: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, etc.

The difference between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are the holidays. They're on reverse. Everything else is basically the same (I'm talking about the countries that fall in the same time zone, but in different hemispheres).

Also, the idea behind this Calendar is to be ready for use as it is, where the user doesn't need to add or substract any hours :)
Thank you for your timely response, brother. I'm a Turkish Spiritual Satanist, so the calendar does me very nicely. I got the calendar for my timezone and am having a lot of fun with it. Many Satanic Blessings unto you and have a great 2019!

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I have an issue for UTC-5-DST Canada-USA pdf file. I cant print it. When i check the security settings for the file it is set to "not allow" for printing.

Mine too. In Greece. If you download and try to print is not possible.
But mine if you font download, just open and press print it gets printed.

Astardastar said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

The printing problem has been fixed by the author.

Please, re-download and you will have this issue resolved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Astardastar said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

The printing problem has been fixed by the author.

Please, re-download and you will have this issue resolved.

Thank you very much

thank you guys, I just downloaded it, its really helpful because it gives us the best dates and time for or workings, your work is really appreciated. thank you again and may this year be a fruitfull satanic year for you guys.

Hail SATAN

Just to clarify: if a calendar does observe daylight savings time, then does this mean that the local time adjustments for daylight savings and non-daylight savings in that region have been automatically accounted for and included in the calendar's content. So, effectively, you can just use the one calendar all year round and not worry about having to switch with a different calendar with a new time zone when your country adjust it's clocks for daylight savings, as it's already taken care of for you? Is this what that means?

My sincerest gratitude to the team for putting this together. The calendar in 2018 made the year productive beyond imagining. What an invaluable tool for all of us - thank you!

HAIL SATAN

um,thomas,could you tell me why i was put on spectator mode on the romanian forum?my username is bobmarley

Norse 88 said:
Just to clarify: if a calendar does observe daylight savings time, then does this mean that the local time adjustments for daylight savings and non-daylight savings in that region have been automatically accounted for and included in the calendar's content. So, effectively, you can just use the one calendar all year round and not worry about having to switch with a different calendar with a new time zone when your country adjust it's clocks for daylight savings, as it's already taken care of for you? Is this what that means?
Yes, indeed, that's precisely what it means ;)

ThomaSsS said:
Norse 88 said:
Yes, indeed, that's precisely what it means ;)

Bloody legends.

Do the Necronomicon meditations only need to be done once each, or should I repeat them for a few days?

Thomas,why on the romanian forum,if I log out,I only see 3 categories of topics: sermons,new meditations and RTRs?
Can't you change it so I'll be able to see all the categories?

Please, can someone tell me , if I live in Peru (South America) ..I cant find a calendar for me.
What option can I choose?
Many thanks

Thank you so much for the calendar for this year, Thomasss.
:D :cool:
Great work for our brothers and sisters.

Hello...
This is a very late comment but I literally JUST noticed.... :cry: :cry:

Starting from the month of April, on the UTC+2 South Africa (I have downloaded the one with color) the calendar is one hour behind mine... :(
I am from Greece and this was the calendar I had downloaded last year as well (UTC+2 South Africa).

Until the end of March everything is the same.
:cry: :cry:

Yagami Light said:
Hello...
This is a very late comment but I literally JUST noticed.... :cry: :cry:

Starting from the month of April, on the UTC+2 South Africa (I have downloaded the one with color) the calendar is one hour behind mine... :(
I am from Greece and this was the calendar I had downloaded last year as well (UTC+2 South Africa).

Until the end of March everything is the same.
:cry: :cry:

I just compared the calendar for Greece to Lunarium, it is correct.

You downloaded the wrong one, without daylight savings. Greece is in north west, not south west. You are north of the equator.

The one you downloaded even states on the last page: "This file is for South Africa, entries do not observe Daylight Savings Time!"

From the correct calendar for people living in Greece, on the last page:
"UTC+2:00 DST (Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Ukraine)"

This is the one you should have downloaded:

UTC+2 DST (Eastern Europe)

Let this be a reminder to all, check the last page to make sure it states your country, or at least a neighbouring country.

Oooooh, I didn't know at all! :(
Sorry for the trouble.. and thank you.

Lydia said:
I just compared the calendar for Greece to Lunarium, it is correct.

You downloaded the wrong one, without daylight savings. Greece is in north west, not south west. You are north of the equator.

The one you downloaded even states on the last page: "This file is for South Africa, entries do not observe Daylight Savings Time!"

From the correct calendar for people living in Greece, on the last page:
"UTC+2:00 DST (Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Ukraine)"

This is the one you should have downloaded:

UTC+2 DST (Eastern Europe)

Let this be a reminder to all, check the last page to make sure it states your country, or at least a neighbouring country.

alandaleb10 said:
Which one should i download for egypt

Egypt is the same time zone as South Africa, and recently abolished DST, so it will be the same one for South Africa:

UTC+2 (South Africa)

We will make sure for next year's calendar, to be more specific in each link so it's easier to know which one to download :)

alandaleb10 said:
There is no Calendar for Egypt. You can use the South Africa one for most things, except for the 8 Satanic Sabbaths. South Africa and Egypt are in the same time zone, but in different hemispheres.

I'll create a new calendar for Egypt in the following days and post it on the forum. So keep an eye on this thread :)

Lydia said:
alandaleb10 said:

Egypt is the same time zone as South Africa, and recently abolished DST, so it will be the same one for South Africa:

UTC+2 (South Africa)

We will make sure for next year's calendar, to be more specific in each link so it's easier to know which one to download :)

Actually, Egypt and South Africa are in different hemispheres, I didn't realize that with my first reply. Use the SA one for now, and keep in mind the holidays are reversed. We are going to make a calendar specifically for Egypt for next years edition, as there are a handful of members from there :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back