Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Frequent suicidal thoughts and psychotic episodes

Sero

They keep haunting me and I just can't stop. I meditate everyday whenever I get a chance and I go outside twice a day and I communicate with people, yet I just don't feel anything.

Life feels truly bleak for me, I really find no joy in anything. I just feel like my mind plots against me. I need help.

Look at your personal astrology this sounds like it could be bad transit alignments of planets. If it just got so much worse for what seems lile no reason. But if you know the astrology, you can work to emphasize better qualities and minimize the bad ones by using some spiritual planet squares. But be careful with the spiritual planet squares read the page that says how the energy of each planet is in each sign.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planets666.html

This link the Planet's signs, houses, positions, and aspects. This is the best help to understand all this.

Although depression is a physiological phenomenon - a lack of seratonin production - I also believe it's a conditioned state of mind.

Judo-Christian zealots preach chastity as a road to a "good life", and as a result, because of how tyrannical a system it is, it's crept into the minds of the masses.

Enjoyment and pleasure (for their own sakes) are conditioned out of us. That's when we become desensitised: very little makes us happy, sensations are dulled, we begin to neglect our bodies' basic needs and processes.

I was like you. Suicide and death seemed to be the only escape from a world void of life. And it's incredibly difficult to get out that slump.

What I did was ask for help from a deity. With his help and guidance, he helped me realise that I wasn't really living, that I was merely doing and being what everyone expected or wanted me to be. He helped remind me of who I was and what life was about, and directed me to several friends who eventually helped me to find Satan.

So I recommend looking into getting assistance from a god or Demon - even better if it's your guardian. They can lead you to the right conclusions and to the right sources to help resolve the issue.

And write. Being able to look at your thoughts after you've thought them can help you realise which ones are yours and which ones are other people's planted within you.

On that note, if you haven't already, start doing protective meditations and aura cleanses, and do them frequently. It'll help you to keep other people's thoughts and feelings out.

Good luck, brother.

RamronDoree said:
Although depression is a physiological phenomenon - a lack of seratonin production - I also believe it's a conditioned state of mind.

Judo-Christian zealots preach chastity as a road to a "good life", and as a result, because of how tyrannical a system it is, it's crept into the minds of the masses.

Enjoyment and pleasure (for their own sakes) are conditioned out of us. That's when we become desensitised: very little makes us happy, sensations are dulled, we begin to neglect our bodies' basic needs and processes.

I was like you. Suicide and death seemed to be the only escape from a world void of life. And it's incredibly difficult to get out that slump.

What I did was ask for help from a deity. With his help and guidance, he helped me realise that I wasn't really living, that I was merely doing and being what everyone expected or wanted me to be. He helped remind me of who I was and what life was about, and directed me to several friends who eventually helped me to find Satan.

So I recommend looking into getting assistance from a god or Demon - even better if it's your guardian. They can lead you to the right conclusions and to the right sources to help resolve the issue.

And write. Being able to look at your thoughts after you've thought them can help you realise which ones are yours and which ones are other people's planted within you.

On that note, if you haven't already, start doing protective meditations and aura cleanses, and do them frequently. It'll help you to keep other people's thoughts and feelings out.

Good luck, brother.

Thank you. I've been SS for about a year and I'm really struggling to get in touch with my GD, how do I contact them?

Sero said:
Thank you. I've been SS for about a year and I'm really struggling to get in touch with my GD, how do I contact them?

Patience.

You've only been part of this for a year, the first few years on this path are full of challenges such as what you're going through right now. I've fought to advance myself beyond those attacks several years ago where in the present day such attacks are simply minor annoyances that come every now and then and are dealt with and gone in 5 seconds flat, so I can tell you it does get better so long as you continue to push through and grow strong.

New Satanists (Yes new can count as being part of this for 1 or even 3 years or so depending on various factors) are ones the enemy focuses all of their attacks on to prevent them from getting to a point where they can fight back, so it's usually the hardest part when it comes to test of will power.

If you are not dedicated to Satan by blood then you are not protected by him and have not been assigned a guardian demon depending on your past lives and how old your soul is. If you are truly serious about this path then you must dedicate yourself to him and his cause.

Sero said:
They keep haunting me and I just can't stop. I meditate everyday whenever I get a chance and I go outside twice a day and I communicate with people, yet I just don't feel anything.

Life feels truly bleak for me, I really find no joy in anything. I just feel like my mind plots against me. I need help.

in addition to what our borthers have said i will add :

if i was you , i would also use these plants

Ashwagandha
Schisandra chinensis
Rhodiola
Griffonia simplicifolia

can help with serotonine , focus , energy and so on as an extra with you meditation

one or all of these at the same time , and once the problem solved stop taking the plants. just if any doubt on how to take this take advice on you doctor.

i would do some extra on void meditation , flame meditation , cleaning and chakra work too.

and check if you sleep well and if you eat properly too.

let us know if any improvment ;)

dragon bleu 666 said:
Sero said:

Ashwagandha
Schisandra chinensis
Rhodiola
Griffonia simplicifolia

can help with serotonine , focus , energy and so on as an extra with you meditation

one or all of these at the same time , and once the problem solved stop taking the plants. just if any doubt on how to take this take advice on you doctor.

i would do some extra on void meditation , flame meditation , cleaning and chakra work too.

Isn't ashwaganda used in rituals to get somewhat stoned and into a trance and stuff? Has to do with native american, shamanism, drum circles, soul retrieval ? something of the like I can't figure out what they called it, but, it has to do with those words.

Also, there is Valerian (valeriana officinalis) and St Johns wort (Hypericum perforatum) that you could also take a look at and investiage.

There are many more herbs that influence the nervous system, but what must not be forgotten is that the psychiatric system says that 'normal' behavior is wrong and that there is something 'wrong' with your brain. Which leads to prescription of drugs that do more harm for nothing basicly.

Also Valerian (came across the info somewhere and it is important to write it down here if you ask me) was said to remove liver stagnation. But from a medical point of view, it is also possible to do liver damage from overuse. Part of the plant used is its roots.
Is also said to either increase seratonin production, or increase the amount of seratonin that'd be free to use. (Medical point of view)

Hypericum Perforatum: Can be used when there are cases of winter depression.
From a TCM point of view I do not know a lot about it though.

But if a disbalance in the physical body (i.e. liver problems or other issues) have a correspondending emotional reaction, then that could also mean that there may be an issue somewhere.

I also thought of Passiflora incarnata, but I doubt this has to do anything with seratonin, rather, just because it has been promoted a lot that I remembered it.

Oh and for some reason I thought this topic was the one that spoke about doing too much meditations on the upper chakras without balancing out the lower ones. Maybe there was a reason that I thought that, maybe not.

T.A.O.L. said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
Sero said:

Ashwagandha
Schisandra chinensis
Rhodiola
Griffonia simplicifolia

Isn't ashwaganda used in rituals to get somewhat stoned and into a trance and stuff? Has to do with native american, shamanism, drum circles, soul retrieval ? something of the like I can't figure out what they called it, but, it has to do with those words.

Also, there is Valerian (valeriana officinalis) and St Johns wort (Hypericum perforatum) that you could also take a look at and investiage.

There are many more herbs that influence the nervous system, but what must not be forgotten is that the psychiatric system says that 'normal' behavior is wrong and that there is something 'wrong' with your brain. Which leads to prescription of drugs that do more harm for nothing basicly.

Also Valerian (came across the info somewhere and it is important to write it down here if you ask me) was said to remove liver stagnation. But from a medical point of view, it is also possible to do liver damage from overuse. Part of the plant used is its roots.
Is also said to either increase seratonin production, or increase the amount of seratonin that'd be free to use. (Medical point of view)

But if a disbalance in the physical body (i.e. liver problems or other issues) have a correspondending emotional reaction, then that could also mean that there may be an issue somewhere.

I also thought of Passiflora incarnata, but I doubt this has to do anything with seratonin, rather, just because it has been promoted a lot that I remembered it.

Oh and for some reason I thought this topic was the one that spoke about doing too much meditations on the upper chakras without balancing out the lower ones. Maybe there was a reason that I thought that, maybe not.

ashwaganda :

Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha,[2] Indian ginseng,[3] poison gooseberry,[3] or winter cherry[2] is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. Several other species in the genus Withania are morphologically similar.[4] Although commonly used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic medicine, there is no conclusive clinical evidence that it is effective for treating any ailment.[4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withania_somnifera

other website in french

https://mr-ginseng.com/ashwagandha/

talk about ashwaganda being used for digestive problems , is aphrodisiac, help against cancer,restores vitality, help against anxiety ,stress and sleep .

and have been used in India for about 3000 years as a medicinal plant.

there is also Cordyceps who can really help but more expansive.

dragon bleu 666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
dragon bleu 666 said:

Ashwagandha
Schisandra chinensis
Rhodiola
Griffonia simplicifolia

ashwaganda :

Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha,[2] Indian ginseng,[3] poison gooseberry,[3] or winter cherry[2] is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. Several other species in the genus Withania are morphologically similar.[4] Although commonly used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic medicine, there is no conclusive clinical evidence that it is effective for treating any ailment.[4][5]

other website in french

talk about ashwaganda being used for digestive problems , is aphrodisiac, help against cancer,restores vitality, help against anxiety ,stress and sleep .

I remember i used to take it 2 years ago for anxiety and it did work really well, though i don’t suggest taking it for this and I suggest working on your self with meditation to cure your problems, as the herb is just a temporary fix

dragon bleu 666 said:
ashwaganda :

other website in french

I just realized that I may have confused the herbs hat would have been used in shamanic ritual for the trance thing.

Anyway, I did a search myself on ashwagandha.

What I found was that it was said to be anti-inflammation, anti-arthiritis, anti-anxiety, anti-spasmodic, life extending and a few other things, said to be like ginseng, but the opposite of what is expected of plants from the nightshade family (usually toxic or narcotic).

"If there is an excess of a certain hormone, the plant based hormone precursors occupy the so-called hormone receptor sites, without converting to human hormones, to block absorption. In this way, ashwagandha, like other adaptogenic tonic herbs, is amphoteric and can serve to regulate important physiological processes, increasing or decreasing as needed."

The above is info from this website - which is very extensive:
https://planetherbs.com/research-center/specific-herbs-articles/ashwagandha-wonder-herb-of-india/

Regeneration of the Brain and Nervous System

But it gets even better than that. A first-class life-extending herb, one of Ashwagandha’s benefits is that it has also been shown in research studies at universities in Japan to regenerate nerve cells and dendrite growth throughout the brain and body, making it a frontline treatment in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s and an all-around bio-enhancing substance for anyone looking for a significant health boost. Ashwagandha also improves communication between nerve cells and stimulates the body to heal nervous system damage.
Deep Sleep and Enhanced Neurocognition

Ashwagandha is also an herbal treatment for sleeplessness and insomnia. High-potency extracts of the plant have shown a remarkable ability to induce deep, restful sleep without the morning hangover associated with many herbs and pharmaceutical medications.

But it gets even better once again (didn’t we tell you that this herb is truly amazing?): Ashwagandha has been shown in animal and human studies to increase acetylcholine levels in the brain, which are correlated with improved memory, brain function and intelligence. Another of Ashwagandha’s amazing benefits is that it also elevates levels of GABA, a calming neurotransmitter that has complementary effects to acetylcholine. This keeps the the herb’s effects from becoming overly stimulating, which can happen with other herbs that have similar acetylcholine-enhancing effects. Withania somnifera also increases nitric oxide production by regulating the blood flow and pressure of the arterial system, which elevates oxygen levels in the brain—leading to improved cognition—and throughout the body as well.

Although any dosage of Ashwagandha is quite safe, it is one of the more powerful and psychoactive herbs available, and as such, it is recommended that you start slowly and work your way up to higher dosages until you know how your body reacts.
They also do not recommend the use for pregnant women.
https://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/ashwagandha-benefits-withania/

"In animal studies, Ashwagandha demonstrates significant stress-fighting power. This is unquestionably key to the plant’s sex-enhancing powers. Stress factors of all kinds compromise virtually every system of the body, producing stress chemicals which in turn diminish the function of organs and glands. In the domino effect of stress’s ravaging of the human system, fatigue, reduced immunity and sexual debility go hand in hand. The overwhelming stresses of life leave people feeling devitalized. But when you take Ashwagandha, that equation begins to turn around. As an adaptogen, the root helps the body to normalize all aspects of healthy function in the face of stress. One of the many noticeable areas in which this turnaround takes place is sexual. Men and women who have lost their desire for sex, or have lost function, find that they become aroused again – and ready to engage in sexual activity. "
http://www.medicinehunter.com/ashwagandha-botanical-sheet
I quoted this because it gives insight as to how it works. Often they just list what it does, not why it does it or how it works.

However I have found no link to seratonin with this herb on the above websites.. till I tried to look up the ingredients.
"5.7. Serotonergic Neurotransmission

Supplementation of 100mg/kg ashwagandha root to normal rats for up to eight weeks has been noted to reduce 5-HT1A serotonin signalling in response to agonists while increase sensitivity of 5-HT2 signalling.[126]

One study using ashwagandha has noted increases in plasma serotonin in stressed rats alongside the antidepressive effects, but it was confounded with other herbs (Clitoria ternatea, bacopa monnieri, and asparagus racemosus).[127] Elsewhere, one study in depressed mice noted that ashwagandha root in isolation was effective in preventing serotonin losses (although not completely) which was attributed to reducing corticosterone[128]
You need to scroll down. 1.2 is a list with what the plant contains, and this is chapter 5.7
https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

TCM perspective (though I am certain there are better websites out there, this is the first one I clicked on):
Eastern

Pin Yin: Nan Fei Zui Jia
Also Known As: Ashwagandha
Meridians: Lung, Heart, Spleen

Key TCM Actions & Medicinal Uses: Tonifies Qi and Wei Qi: builds immunity, strength, aids recovery. Tonifies Lung Qi: colds, coughs, heavy feeling in the chest, tuberculosis. Tonifies Spleen: poor appetite, diarrhea, poor memory, mental confusion. Tonifies Jing: impotence, male fertility. Calms Shen: Insomnia, anxiety, stress disorders.
https://www.whiterabbitinstituteofhealing.com/herbs/ashwagandha-winter-cherry/
It is worth reading the rest of the above link though.

Oh also the french website looks like a general western style herb info list. But I couldn't read it.

Though, always keep in mind, that whilst the info of a herb may sound great, does it apply to your situation? The whole seratonin story is far sought, as it requires some testing to get it right whilst that is thus impractical from a herbalist diagnosing point of view.
So we tend to look at the symptoms, NOT the actual "chronic" form of the disease, as they give a better clue of what is actually going on and why the disease is there, rather than just applying something on a single indication without understanding it.
Is also a reason why people are told to trust their instincts/intuition because sometimes something doesn't work perfectly without being an apparent symptom/vague complaint.

Aquarius said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

ashwaganda :

other website in french

I remember i used to take it 2 years ago for anxiety and it did work really well, though i don’t suggest taking it for this and I suggest working on your self with meditation to cure your problems, as the herb is just a temporary fix

This is why i added : "in addition of you meditation" , i recommend this in a sense , if it can help to stay focus in your meditation in a situation who can be difficult like a burn out or a strong depression or other vicious circle . As a kind of a lever... . And i add : to stop once the problem solved for this too. the ultimate goal is for sure meditation.

Do you know how Saint John's Wort works?
I took some capsules of it from some vitamins and supplements company, and I felt something good from it. A calming and focusing with some happiness added. I wouldn't take it again until I know what it actually does and how, but I did like it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do you know how Saint John's Wort works?
I took some capsules of it from some vitamins and supplements company, and I felt something good from it. A calming and focusing with some happiness added. I wouldn't take it again until I know what it actually does and how, but I did like it.

In French it's called "Millepertuis" ( i prefer this name lol )

Millepertuis according to the French website here :

https://mr-ginseng.com/millepertuis/

work on serotonine and melatonin ( sleep hormone )

and as been used in ancient Egypt and ancient greece against poison and venom , it purifies the blood and lymph against acid , heavy metals , chemicals products, In ancient Greece they gived Millepertuis for those who had depression unexplained fears, uncontrollable follies , and to purify the blood following a snake bite or a enraged dog bite.

powerful benefits anti stress , anti addiction, anti depression.

so yes another powerful good herb :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sero said:

Patience.

You've only been part of this for a year, the first few years on this path are full of challenges such as what you're going through right now. I've fought to advance myself beyond those attacks several years ago where in the present day such attacks are simply minor annoyances that come every now and then and are dealt with and gone in 5 seconds flat, so I can tell you it does get better so long as you continue to push through and grow strong.

New Satanists (Yes new can count as being part of this for 1 or even 3 years or so depending on various factors) are ones the enemy focuses all of their attacks on to prevent them from getting to a point where they can fight back, so it's usually the hardest part when it comes to test of will power.

If you are not dedicated to Satan by blood then you are not protected by him and have not been assigned a guardian demon depending on your past lives and how old your soul is. If you are truly serious about this path then you must dedicate yourself to him and his cause.

Thank you.

And yes, I am indeed dedicated by blood to Satan.

Sero said:
Thank you.

And yes, I am indeed dedicated by blood to Satan.

Keep consistent with your workings, this includes Aura of Protected twice every day, once when you wake up and once before bed, same with Aura Cleaning, twice a day. Practice Void Meditation every single day; it can be done anywhere at any time, just silence your mind and focus on the 'here and now' and whatever task you are currently doing.

Do these every single day without fail and over the course of time be it a week, 3 weeks, or 4 months you will definitely notice a gradual improvement. It takes time to clean the filth the enemy has placed upon us, but once you get started and you don't stop the only way things will go from then on is towards a cleaner and healthier soul, a more positive mindset and a better life. Just remember that physical aspects are also important for a clean and powerful soul, this includes things such as regular exercising, a healthy diet, good sleep and good hygiene.

The physical body will reflect the astral body and the astral body will reflect the physical body, so take good care of both of them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back