Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Plans for 2019

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Warriors and Satanic family.

First and foremost I wanted to thank everyone for your efforts and work on this year, in all ways, for online warfare, spiritual warfare, calendar, translations, everything - big congratulations, honors, and thanks.

I recall not too many years ago, we had only the Yahoo groups, with a few thousand members in it, has to be 3000 and struggling around this number or such when I first entered. This we have worked together and changed this, expanded, and now we are stronger than ever before, which is terrifying the enemy.

A couple of years later 3000 was only the people that were subscribed to my Youtube Channel, within less than the span of a year of me working on the channel seriously. I created this material with a lot of personal toil and endless hours of working and endless sleeplessness in general. This is only one example. In another post the numbers of the actual impact of this work have been related and they were tremendous, which is why the channel was taken down.

The situation here on these forums alone, which were initially created by a HP Micama (no longer present) and myself, we quickly rose to the quadrupled amount in less than 2 years. Then as many of you remember these forums were taken down aside the Youtube and everything else.

HP Micama was not a vocal type of person, but he participated in some of the most superior and important works, both visible and invisible, not only at the time, but for the future as well. Blessed be he.

Instead of commanding solely, it's important to also be in the front line, and I always have done this personally in all the matters that everyone else is doing. Smaller or greater tasks it doesn't matter. For this reason you should also yourself fire some bullets, metaphorically speaking. One or two it doesn't matter, just make sure they reach the point.

2019 likewise will be an exciting year of new developments. Part of these will be a couple or more websites that we are developing. We will also circumvent the issues about JoS being blocked, and as always, expand.

As for the JoS material video sites, this idea is being worked on, as circumvention has to be found on some kosher measures of the jews, which prohibit or can create serious trouble when one simply uploads material. This is not the same as putting websites up. There is not a need for other details there. During this time, I have observed my work in general has took it's way and has been spreading on the web regardless during the time, which is a work we have accomplished together with the people here that cared. Thanks to many of you here who spread it.

Lastly, I will put these up for organizing a bit better. Normally, mails are crammed. Therefore I will put up a new e-mail here for work, translations, and organizing our things. This cannot be made into many details due to the enemy reading these things as well.

Translators please link translated material and other similar work and use this e-mail to reach on the work, as translated work will be part of the above. All people whose translations are already known, please also mail here so we can organize them. This is part of another project that has been ongoing: [email protected]

Aside the above, there will be rituals and a new type of schedule, that we will be following through the year, in an organized fashion as we have done for years. This is necessary to win and advance. Periodically I will update these in order for us to keep going. These rituals and developments will be on specific ordained dates down the year. The war against the enemy has been kept systematic, same as our developments, this is why they manifest.

Our work will forever be immortal.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL THE GODS!

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

But... There will not be new *RTRs* right? As we already have the ´all-including` ´FINAL RTR`. So those new rituals will be for our benefit ´only`, as for not destroying the Enemy in any ´reverse curse`. :/

Also glad that the schedule (new one) is back again! :D :D I missed them!

Artanis said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

But... There will not be new *RTRs* right? As we already have the ´all-including` ´FINAL RTR`. So those new rituals will be for our benefit ´only`, as for not destroying the Enemy in any ´reverse curse`. :/

Also glad that the schedule (new one) is back again! :D :D I missed them!

The schedules will not be in that way, but there will be some form of a schedule to keep things organized and going.

The Final RTR is full and first priority.

We do these RTRs so that there comes a day where we no longer have to. Work relentlessly because the enemy certainly does as well to spell our doom. They spend hours of their days trying to destroy humanity and the fact that they are failing despite their efforts brings me joy that they're merely wasting their time for nothing. I want to see them lose hope, I want to see them give up and become lazy with their meaningless efforts.

If you ask me I'd say we figure out what drives them, what brings them motivation to 'try' and separate them from it. If it's their disgusting Yahweh overlords then there must be some way we can cut off their communications. I know they project on the astral to give and receive information and orders from their shit-infested creators but there must be some way we can trap them here on the planet to prevent them from doing so and to face their demise from the hands of those they've tried to enslave.

We'll need to find some way to quarantine the planet from the enemy in the future once their thought-form is completely destroyed and they are removed.

I am very excited too about the new RTR schedules :) !From what I have understand it will be like the one we did this December ,isn't that right?

Νίκος said:
I am very excited too about the new RTR schedules :) !From what I have understand it will be like the one we did this December ,isn't that right?

Approximately yes, with some other dates and some rituals we have done before etc. You'll see.

Ghost in the Machine said:
We'll need to find some way to quarantine the planet from the enemy in the future once their thought-form is completely destroyed and they are removed.

A zoo, for the jew.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:

Approximately yes, with some other dates and some rituals we have done before etc. You'll see.

Probably like when we all had to reverse the Kol Nidre on their holiday, but with some other rituals on other days.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:

Probably like when we all had to reverse the Kol Nidre on their holiday, but with some other rituals on other days.

The RTR is top authority on the RTR's now, fun as others may be, the Final RTR puts them all into the non-existence faster.

***Final RTR hand rubbing intensifies***

Jews be like:

serveimage

Save all satanic youtube videos on savido that has been the fastest video downloader for me or for other media links other than youtube you can save videos from savclipbro, before they get deleted, even though the some of our youtube videos have been up for like 7 years I guess that the jewjewtube police arn't that great. We can Spam them everywhere... btw I am downloading one of them right now and it only takes up a couple to a few mb of space.

satanicthrillz said:
Save all satanic youtube videos on savido that has been the fastest video downloader for me or for other media links other than youtube you can save videos from savclipbro, before they get deleted, even though the some of our youtube videos have been up for like 7 years I guess that the jewjewtube police arn't that great. We can Spam them everywhere... btw I am downloading one of them right now and it only takes up a couple to a few mb of space.

They recently removed 58 million videos from their platforms due to 'racism' and similar things. Still, not everything can be removed.

There's been quite a bit of HPs here and there, who's this HP Micama? Never heard of him so hope HP Hoodedcobra doesn't mind me asking.

Grin said:
There's been quite a bit of HPs here and there, who's this HP Micama? Never heard of him so hope HP Hoodedcobra doesn't mind me asking.

HP Micama Gmicalzoma :|

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JoSClergy.html

65032114.png

Behold my vision for defeating the enemy - American nationalism. Believe me it will work.

Hi Joy of Satan Forum, I would like to ask about one thing that suddenly stayed on my mind for a long time. What do we have to do with Illuminati organization? I think that, as the Church, Illuminati manipolates minds of people in general bringing them to fall "asleep" in their ideas. So since I'm new in Spiritual Satanism, I would like to talk about it, because at www.joyofsatan.org the article about Illuminati has be banned and does not exist anymore. Thanks again for your helping and I hope to be useful in this community.

I am ukrainian, I sorry not very good know english, blot is just paint letters?
Excuse me for stupid question, I sometimes nerves when I try speak with you, because I don't have friends. You may image me stupid girl like me.

Daryna said:
Excuse me for stupid question, I sometimes nerves when I try speak with you, because I don't have friends. You may image me stupid girl like me.

Yes. Only the Hebrew letters. And no-one thinks of you, or anyone else like that in here, we are a Family in here. All Spiritual Satanic Brothers and Sisters under Father Satan and Mother Lilith. A Family. And through meditation and spiritual warfare and online warfare, youll help us all and become a ´True Hero` of this Enemy infested world so to say :)

HAIL SATAN!!

Daryna said:
Yes cover over the letters so you can not see them.

Daryna said:
Yes, paint the letters so that you cant see them.

Fraroderini said:
Hi Joy of Satan Forum, I would like to ask about one thing that suddenly stayed on my mind for a long time. What do we have to do with Illuminati organization? I think that, as the Church, Illuminati manipolates minds of people in general bringing them to fall "asleep" in their ideas. So since I'm new in Spiritual Satanism, I would like to talk about it, because at http://www.joyofsatan.org the article about Illuminati has be banned and does not exist anymore. Thanks again for your helping and I hope to be useful in this community.

Read these links.
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/NEW_WORLD_ORDER.html

http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Illuminati.htm

Fraroderini said:
Hi Joy of Satan Forum, I would like to ask about one thing that suddenly stayed on my mind for a long time. What do we have to do with Illuminati organization? I think that, as the Church, Illuminati manipolates minds of people in general bringing them to fall "asleep" in their ideas. So since I'm new in Spiritual Satanism, I would like to talk about it, because at http://www.joyofsatan.org the article about Illuminati has be banned and does not exist anymore. Thanks again for your helping and I hope to be useful in this community.

I believe the Illuminati is like the Jewish New World Order plan of some sorts which could probably mean world communism.
The JoS and its members have no connection to the illuminati in any way whatsoever.
I am sorry I can't tell you what exactly was in that file, as I dont remember myself.

Daryna said:

Dont be afraid to ask questions and say anything at all.
I am not sure what you mean by painting but you print the letters out, or you can use the paint app on your electric device.
Blot out means to remove from excistence (if I were to give a free translation of it, not a literal one).
So basicly you print the letters, take a permanent marker and make it all black so the letters are not visible anymore.
You can use paint too, that isn't water based, and just paint over the letters till they're all gone.

Daryna said:

To "blot" is to paint over, cover the letter entirely. There is no letter. Only the mark you make. It removes the letters. Destroys the letters.Your mark is stronger than their letters, (((their))) strength.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Warriors and Satanic family.

First and foremost I wanted to thank everyone for your efforts and work on this year, in all ways, for online warfare, spiritual warfare, calendar, translations, everything - big congratulations, honors, and thanks.

I recall not too many years ago, we had only the Yahoo groups, with a few thousand members in it, has to be 3000 and struggling around this number or such when I first entered. This we have worked together and changed this, expanded, and now we are stronger than ever before, which is terrifying the enemy.

A couple of years later 3000 was only the people that were subscribed to my Youtube Channel, within less than the span of a year of me working on the channel seriously. I created this material with a lot of personal toil and endless hours of working and endless sleeplessness in general. This is only one example. In another post the numbers of the actual impact of this work have been related and they were tremendous, which is why the channel was taken down.

The situation here on these forums alone, which were initially created by a HP Micama (no longer present) and myself, we quickly rose to the quadrupled amount in less than 2 years. Then as many of you remember these forums were taken down aside the Youtube and everything else.

HP Micama was not a vocal type of person, but he participated in some of the most superior and important works, both visible and invisible, not only at the time, but for the future as well. Blessed be he.

Instead of commanding solely, it's important to also be in the front line, and I always have done this personally in all the matters that everyone else is doing. Smaller or greater tasks it doesn't matter. For this reason you should also yourself fire some bullets, metaphorically speaking. One or two it doesn't matter, just make sure they reach the point.

2019 likewise will be an exciting year of new developments. Part of these will be a couple or more websites that we are developing. We will also circumvent the issues about JoS being blocked, and as always, expand.

As for the JoS material video sites, this idea is being worked on, as circumvention has to be found on some kosher measures of the jews, which prohibit or can create serious trouble when one simply uploads material. This is not the same as putting websites up. There is not a need for other details there. During this time, I have observed my work in general has took it's way and has been spreading on the web regardless during the time, which is a work we have accomplished together with the people here that cared. Thanks to many of you here who spread it.

Lastly, I will put these up for organizing a bit better. Normally, mails are crammed. Therefore I will put up a new e-mail here for work, translations, and organizing our things. This cannot be made into many details due to the enemy reading these things as well.

Translators please link translated material and other similar work and use this e-mail to reach on the work, as translated work will be part of the above. All people whose translations are already known, please also mail here so we can organize them. This is part of another project that has been ongoing: [email protected]

Aside the above, there will be rituals and a new type of schedule, that we will be following through the year, in an organized fashion as we have done for years. This is necessary to win and advance. Periodically I will update these in order for us to keep going. These rituals and developments will be on specific ordained dates down the year. The war against the enemy has been kept systematic, same as our developments, this is why they manifest.

Our work will forever be immortal.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL THE GODS!

Quadrupled? You mean *in* the old Forum, or as a whole(offline+online people)in 2 years after the forums(The old ones) were created? And when were the old forums created then?

Just want to know these 2 things so i could get some insight of how quickly we have grown. As we currently have over 100000 people in *whole*(?)(offline and online)

I put "(?)" So that If i remember wrong what has been said before, i dont say things that arent true, as i have a habit(at least in the past) of saying things that i remember wrong :roll:

Daryna said:

Do you speak Russian? This Russian website of JoS can help you if it is: https://joyofsatan.deathofcommunism.com/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL THE GODS!

Hey Hp Cobra !

I sent you an email with the French translations of the beginners meditation section.

I had to finish the job earlier but I was late because of all the bullshit of everyday life. I will do my best to finish translations of the intermediate and advanced sections more quickly.

I know you're very busy, that's why I post this message on this thread. Also, do you want me to put these translations on the forum with mega?

ps: I translate much better from English to French than from French to English.

the key is swastika

Hail Satan !!

aldebaran666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL THE GODS!

Hey Hp Cobra !

I sent you an email with the French translations of the beginners meditation section.

I had to finish the job earlier but I was late because of all the bullshit of everyday life. I will do my best to finish translations of the intermediate and advanced sections more quickly.

I know you're very busy, that's why I post this message on this thread. Also, do you want me to put these translations on the forum with mega?

ps: I translate much better from English to French than from French to English.

the key is swastika

Hail Satan !!

Brother I have already replied to your e-mail, check your box. I hope this didn't end up in the spam yet again...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brother I have already replied to your e-mail, check your box. I hope this didn't end up in the spam yet again...

Hp Cobra,
I had your answer and thank you. So I answered you today on protonmail.

NaziMan12 said:
65032114.png

Behold my vision for defeating the enemy - American nationalism. Believe me it will work.

Will this be its anthem?

https://youtu.be/-aOt9x8WMrM

Im sorry... With all the recent posts, I cannot help think of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back