Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
ZmajEriksson
Posts: 250

Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:31 pm

देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

luis
Posts: 2365

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby luis » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:32 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:https://www.businessinsider.com/saturn-losing-rings-faster-than-thought-nasa-2018-12

Or our ETs attacked? Or both...?

Anyway this is good news, Saturn without the ring is much less powerful!

Aquarius
Posts: 3555

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:45 pm

I doubt this but if it’s true that’s great.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 469
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:06 pm

This really does put a smile on my face : )

As for if it's real though, I have no doubts the enemy ETs maintaining the rings are under attack by our gods. And as logic would follow, the rings of Saturn would be one of the first targets as they are an amplifier for Saturn's energy. The enemy that still are here on Earth must be shitting themselves about now, or preparing to abandon Earth as our Gods draw nearer each day.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 501
Location: Germany

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby NinRick » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:https://www.businessinsider.com/saturn-losing-rings-faster-than-thought-nasa-2018-12


Saturn will probably maintain those rings for around 100.000.000years according to this and other articles.
So I do not think that they have given up on those rings yet
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 250

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:23 am

Aquarius wrote:I doubt this but if it’s true that’s great.


From my experience Buisiness Insider seems to be a reliable news source, though I'm not sure what kind of political bias they have
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:19 am

If so it means energy for the leviathan grid.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2771
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:32 am

They used to put a huge amount of energy into maintaining and creating these rings. They're loosing so much here they're forced to abandon their Saturn project and focus all their last bits of power here on Earth. Running out fast! Great sign! :D

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:35 am

This is cool good to hear but didn't the Gods or someone also do something to the energy of Saturn that made it a little more positive as well. I used the Saturn working recently to gain more earth like energy and material success. (Maybe I shouldn't have done that BUT) The energy produced had a distinct orangish teal color and felt not as bad by far as when I did that before over a year ago. Nothing negative happened either.

Just thinking if indeed that is even Saturns energy and not something unrelated I am getting better but I am still not able to fully identify the source of things. This energy had a kind of mystical earthy but hopeless type feel to it. But that is definitely better than Saturns energy years ago when I was much more open (I made some mistakes and lost my abilities long story)

Just a thought.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 746
Location: The Frontlines

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:49 am

I've been doing workings to remove the curses of Saturn for a while now, this is nice to finally see.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

I've been there. It's my whole story. I've broken away and freed myself from the struggles. So can you.

Νίκος
Posts: 535
Location: Greece

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Νίκος » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:58 am

darkmonkey666 wrote:This is cool good to hear but didn't the Gods or someone also do something to the energy of Saturn that made it a little more positive as well. I used the Saturn working recently to gain more earth like energy and material success. (Maybe I shouldn't have done that BUT) The energy produced had a distinct orangish teal color and felt not as bad by far as when I did that before over a year ago. Nothing negative happened either.

Just thinking if indeed that is even Saturns energy and not something unrelated I am getting better but I am still not able to fully identify the source of things. This energy had a kind of mystical earthy but hopeless type feel to it. But that is definitely better than Saturns energy years ago when I was much more open (I made some mistakes and lost my abilities long story)

Just a thought.

Clearly everyone needs KSaturn!He is useful for curses and black magic the ruler of our base chakra etc.!But with his current form he is much stronger than we want him to be!Without his rings he will be very weaker so he will not have such but effects on us!

Aquarius
Posts: 3555

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:If so it means energy for the leviathan grid.
what? So the rings dissapearing mean that it will give energy to the leviathan grid?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:33 pm

It's great to know that its losing its rings but the thing is I am not sure how something disappearing in millions of years will help us.

Yeah I know we need Saturn. Maybe it's because he is conjunct my ruling planet and I have spent a lot of time working through my issues that I don't get the negative energy from it cause I have spent some years trying to overcome this naturaly. Last Saturn Transit actually helped me and I haven't had any bad luck for awhile.

I noticed also that its energy helped me feel more organized and less head in the clouds and also grounded.

I guess it still could have very negative effects on someone not consciously trying to overcome it and use it for good things and putting effort into that.

Maybe it didn't change.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4565

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:37 pm

And how exactly is this supposed to affect us or makes anything of what stated valid?

Maybe in the first place astronomers already done a miscalculation, it happens.

There is possibility it is also just another theory on it, too. As to how this is supposed to relate to ETs there do not seem to be so many connective lines if any.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4565

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:42 pm

darkmonkey666 wrote:It's great to know that its losing its rings but the thing is I am not sure how something disappearing in millions of years will help us.

Yeah I know we need Saturn. Maybe it's because he is conjunct my ruling planet and I have spent a lot of time working through my issues that I don't get the negative energy from it cause I have spent some years trying to overcome this naturaly. Last Saturn Transit actually helped me and I haven't had any bad luck for awhile.

I noticed also that its energy helped me feel more organized and less head in the clouds and also grounded.

I guess it still could have very negative effects on someone not consciously trying to overcome it and use it for good things and putting effort into that.

Maybe it didn't change.


This is because that Saturn is ONLY and ONLY evil is a large misconception the people
have took too far, to the domain of evil boogeyman at this point.

Saturn can have the effects you describe and more. Saturn also is a principle of nature, not the unnatural evil boogeyman enemy of all life planet.

The ancients did use to celebrate Saturn like other planets without any issues.

Saturn rules things like death and decomposing without which life cannot go on, for example.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Aquarius
Posts: 3555

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:55 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:And how exactly is this supposed to affect us or makes anything of what stated valid?

Maybe in the first place astronomers already done a miscalculation, it happens.

There is possibility it is also just another theory on it, too. As to how this is supposed to relate to ETs there do not seem to be so many connective lines if any.
exactly, the lines are artificial and created by et’s, this new theory on rings dissapearing is doubtful.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4565

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Aquarius wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:And how exactly is this supposed to affect us or makes anything of what stated valid?

Maybe in the first place astronomers already done a miscalculation, it happens.

There is possibility it is also just another theory on it, too. As to how this is supposed to relate to ETs there do not seem to be so many connective lines if any.

exactly, the lines are artificial and created by et’s, this new theory on rings dissapearing is doubtful.


Or maybe they are natural and they just disappear faster. Or not disappear at all.

Rather keep an open mind. According to jews angels and mermaids live on the moon, and "angels" on the surface of planets. They believe it too. But do they?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

luis
Posts: 2365

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby luis » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:18 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:And how exactly is this supposed to affect us or makes anything of what stated valid?

Maybe in the first place astronomers already done a miscalculation, it happens.

There is possibility it is also just another theory on it, too. As to how this is supposed to relate to ETs there do not seem to be so many connective lines if any.

exactly, the lines are artificial and created by et’s, this new theory on rings dissapearing is doubtful.


Or maybe they are natural and they just disappear faster. Or not disappear at all.

Rather keep an open mind. According to jews angels and mermaids live on the moon, and "angels" on the surface of planets. They believe it too. But do they?

Until know i thought they were artificial and created by the enemy to use like antena to send more energy on earth so ((they)) could use it to enslave us. This is what i've read on here, guess it's wrong?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4565

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:26 pm

luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote: exactly, the lines are artificial and created by et’s, this new theory on rings dissapearing is doubtful.


Or maybe they are natural and they just disappear faster. Or not disappear at all.

Rather keep an open mind. According to jews angels and mermaids live on the moon, and "angels" on the surface of planets. They believe it too. But do they?


Until know i thought they were artificial and created by the enemy to use like antena to send more energy on earth so ((they)) could use it to enslave us. This is what i've read on here, guess it's wrong?


There are many things in many books about Saturn and the Saturn cult etc, and how even 'aliens' have used the planet. All these have different theories on Saturn, Solar System, etc. Flat earths, Nibiru coming anytime now to crash on us, hollow earth and moon, and many other bizarre theories.

As for the enemy using Saturn's spiritual energy, of course. But is this the only energy they have used? Haven't they used Sun for their wealth, and Mars to incite war, for example?

There is also another falsified belief that if Saturn didn't exist for example, there wouldn't exist 'negativity' on the planet. That is wrong, everything decomposes, with or without evil boogeyman. Stars die out and disappear but this isn't cause of Saturn.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby sip » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:04 pm

HP thank you for clearing the Saturn issue up and giving us another perspective. As a Capricorn I was a bit worried lol. I am one of those that thought everything you just mentioned.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 746
Location: The Frontlines

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:02 pm

Saturn is the greater malefic but this does not mean it isn't capable of benefits any more than Jupiter, the greater benefic, isn't capable of negativity. I know my Jupiter causes me issues in regards to health. I plan to deal with it eventually but as of now I am doing workings to be rid of Saturn's negative aspects. Notice how I said negative aspects and not all of it's aspects.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

I've been there. It's my whole story. I've broken away and freed myself from the struggles. So can you.

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby darkmonkey666 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:56 pm

Saturn is not all bad but what I do notice is anyone who has a planet conjunct it directly in my chart is that I tend to think the expression of that planet is superficial or it conflicts with my personal values in some way. Sometimes to the point of hostility towards that person or the area of life that planet represents.

I don't get that same vibe from planets in the same sign as my Saturn that dont touch it btw.

That's my only other insight on this.

luis
Posts: 2365

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby luis » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Or maybe they are natural and they just disappear faster. Or not disappear at all.

Rather keep an open mind. According to jews angels and mermaids live on the moon, and "angels" on the surface of planets. They believe it too. But do they?


Until know i thought they were artificial and created by the enemy to use like antena to send more energy on earth so ((they)) could use it to enslave us. This is what i've read on here, guess it's wrong?


There are many things in many books about Saturn and the Saturn cult etc, and how even 'aliens' have used the planet. All these have different theories on Saturn, Solar System, etc. Flat earths, Nibiru coming anytime now to crash on us, hollow earth and moon, and many other bizarre theories.

As for the enemy using Saturn's spiritual energy, of course. But is this the only energy they have used? Haven't they used Sun for their wealth, and Mars to incite war, for example?

There is also another falsified belief that if Saturn didn't exist for example, there wouldn't exist 'negativity' on the planet. That is wrong, everything decomposes, with or without evil boogeyman. Stars die out and disappear but this isn't cause of Saturn.

Okay, thanks for the explaination.

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 250

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:05 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Or maybe they are natural and they just disappear faster. Or not disappear at all.

Rather keep an open mind. According to jews angels and mermaids live on the moon, and "angels" on the surface of planets. They believe it too. But do they?


Until know i thought they were artificial and created by the enemy to use like antena to send more energy on earth so ((they)) could use it to enslave us. This is what i've read on here, guess it's wrong?


There are many things in many books about Saturn and the Saturn cult etc, and how even 'aliens' have used the planet. All these have different theories on Saturn, Solar System, etc. Flat earths, Nibiru coming anytime now to crash on us, hollow earth and moon, and many other bizarre theories.

As for the enemy using Saturn's spiritual energy, of course. But is this the only energy they have used? Haven't they used Sun for their wealth, and Mars to incite war, for example?

There is also another falsified belief that if Saturn didn't exist for example, there wouldn't exist 'negativity' on the planet. That is wrong, everything decomposes, with or without evil boogeyman. Stars die out and disappear but this isn't cause of Saturn.


I admit I most likely got over excited about this and drew an irrational conclusion so I understand if you decide to delete the thread. However, I still believe the sermon posted less than two years ago that said the rings are artificial and meant to amplify the planets energies for the Jews to use against us
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

Postby darkmonkey666 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:21 am

I read that sermon too so I am a little confused by this. I was skeptical a little on the rings being made by ets at first but then again I am glad if this is not the case.
Uranus has rings to though I doubt the enemy would want that. So I dont know.

With that said. Cannot Saturn give people power and mastery over the material and high social Status and a certain ruthless power. That is kind of what I would like from him (though not the coldness I want happiness kindness etc too I just want the power).

I am kind of jealous of that power he gives certain people wish I could tap in lol.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shittu Ur, TheAbyssmalStare and 26 guests