Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important 2019

I would personally appreciate it if we(Satanic Brothers & Sisters who can develop websites) could create a very powerful awakening blog to bring back Spiritual Satanism back to Earth... :idea:

NinRick said:
Aye guys I am all fired up!
Well I had an idea...
I will try to convince some Youtubers into making a video about „true Spirituality aka Spiritual Satanism“
It would have more effect than a mere comment.
So I try to convince guys who are making occult, spiritual or ancient content. Like „Beyond Science“
If any Youtuber (who has preferably many viewers) try to convince him/her aswell?

If you want to team up on this feel free to send me an email Brothers and Sisters

Also we could roam through Groups on Facebook and other social media and start a lit discussion about JoS etc. and dominate it so people will believe the picture of JoS / SS we create there.

[email protected]

HAIL SATAN!

Just do NOT put any of your personal faces up or info up there in jewbook or anywhere else while discussing these subjects.

HP Mageson666 said:
Anyway guys we need to stick to activism discussion and motivation team work here. Several of you form up into teams that can work social media together and develop a method of messaging each other to be able to come together and do this the ability of several or more people working comments sways the readers and dominates the debate and just has a greater impression its basic human psychology. This is why we need memes as well the image speaks the words.

This is kind of what I was trying to get at in my post about Memetic warfare and shirts with messages. By associating the symbol with the word it can be very subliminal if caught out of ones peripheral vision and might not be enough to influence them immediately, but later on down the line when the JOS become mainstream it could be the difference between a SS or xtian.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NinRick said:
Aye guys I am all fired up!
Well I had an idea...
I will try to convince some Youtubers into making a video about „true Spirituality aka Spiritual Satanism“
It would have more effect than a mere comment.
So I try to convince guys who are making occult, spiritual or ancient content. Like „Beyond Science“
If any Youtuber (who has preferably many viewers) try to convince him/her aswell?

If you want to team up on this feel free to send me an email Brothers and Sisters

Also we could roam through Groups on Facebook and other social media and start a lit discussion about JoS etc. and dominate it so people will believe the picture of JoS / SS we create there.

[email protected]

HAIL SATAN!

Just do NOT put any of your personal faces up or info up there in jewbook or anywhere else while discussing these subjects.

Understood big Brother!

Astralnaut said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Anyway guys we need to stick to activism discussion and motivation team work here. Several of you form up into teams that can work social media together and develop a method of messaging each other to be able to come together and do this the ability of several or more people working comments sways the readers and dominates the debate and just has a greater impression its basic human psychology. This is why we need memes as well the image speaks the words.

This is kind of what I was trying to get at in my post about Memetic warfare and shirts with messages. By associating the symbol with the word it can be very subliminal if caught out of ones peripheral vision and might not be enough to influence them immediately, but later on down the line when the JOS become mainstream it could be the difference between a SS or xtian.
Getting the Jos to the mainstream is the goal i think, the only problem would be infiltrators and we should be careful about them. What about having pages on the main social network's? I know they are bad but in this way we could attract more and more people's...we could post quotes from the Jos and link to the sites, the only problem is that they could get banned :/

HP Mageson666 said:

(A Email conversation with Brother Astralnaut)

´Fine with me. You would be the first SS in almost a decade who I will be seeing. I was in a coven in my teens for a very short period, but the group got dismantle when we allowed a jew in. This was before Hps Maxine Dietrich came forward with NS. There are other Satanists in the area where we both know we are Satanists, but they ignore me entirely out of envy. I am actually the reason Hps Maxine and Mageson started the thread on Satanic Unity.

It has been so long. I am glad I finally get to interact with an SS. My name Is Leon. I'm really into astrology so if your into this as well I can teach you some things and show you events that have occurred in my life and the astrological reasons for it.`

Is this Legit HP Mageson? ***NO NEED TO APPROVE***

I would like to create an Instagram page about Spiritual Satanism in English and in Italian. Having an IG page it's something I have already done twice and I know I can do it. Do you think it's a good idea? It wouldn't be JoS page, but an info page about our Religion, whose aim is, obviously, allowing people to know about us.

Thanks.

My e-mail is [email protected] in case anyone want to work with me. I have already contacted Artanis, but we feel as though it would be better if we had more members participate. I feel like 3 should be the minimum for this kind of thing.

Keep the organizing here, not randomly around in e-mails and enemy platforms. Open topics if you want for this on the forum.

This way it can be avoided what it has already began with infiltrators sticking out their nose and as always derailing what needs to be done with this.

Instead of trying to use the platforms of the enemy there is a platform you can use here to organize these efforts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Keep the organizing here, not randomly around in e-mails and enemy platforms. Open topics if you want for this on the forum.

This way it can be avoided what it has already began with infiltrators sticking out their nose and as always derailing what needs to be done with this.

Instead of trying to use the platforms of the enemy there is a platform you can use here to organize these efforts.

For the most part I agree, but I feel as though certain operations would require more secrecy, but I guess I'll leave that in the future. Artanus and I were thinking of going onto the comments section prominant xtian youtube videos, as well as xtian forums, and play both sides against the middle where half of us pretend to be xtian, and the other half being SS. We would create a dialectic where we slowly ease the pretending xtians onto our side thereby causing any actual xtians to get discouraged and lose faith.

Astralnaut said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For the most part I agree, but I feel as though certain operations would require more secrecy, but I guess I'll leave that in the future. Artanus and I were thinking of going onto the comments section prominant xtian youtube videos, as well as xtian forums, and play both sides against the middle where half of us pretend to be xtian, and the other half being SS. We would create a dialectic where we slowly ease the pretending xtians onto our side thereby causing any actual xtians to get discouraged and lose faith.
Nice strategy. Have you tested it in the field

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And through live-chat (an extremely small one, so that one with enough spiritual power like Brother Astralnaut, could snuff out the infiltrators easily), it would have been much easier to be organized.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just dont know how we are going to be in secrecy and organized if the Enemy could easily read our posts in here. But now again, they could just as easily read our text messages in apps like Skype or Whatsupp so :roll: :lol:

Astralnaut said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For the most part I disagree, as you have already been sending weird mails to people which have nothing to do with any form of 'warfare', including other reported things from others. Is this part of the Top Secret files here?

If this thing is supposed to backtrack anyone and make everyone waste their time, it's better to engage all this lost time elsewhere, for example, in something that is effective.

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And through live-chat (an extremely small one, so that one with enough spiritual power like Brother Astralnaut, could snuff out the infiltrators easily), it would have been much easier to be organized.

I wonder why everytime someone has to pop up and form a cult around these projects based on professed secrecy, while their purpose is just very clear: Do internet activism.

You aren't trying to come up with alien invasions to other planets or hacking NASA's satellites guys, relax. It's activism that is being done. Just open some topics here and you can operate, as you see fit or require best. Others have already done this. Or we can open a specific sub forum.

Plus, other people can learn from successes and failures etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wonder why everytime someone has to pop up and form a cult around these projects based on professed secrecy, while their purpose is just very clear: Do internet activism.

You aren't trying to come up with alien invasions to other planets or hacking NASA's satellites guys, relax. It's activism that is being done. Just open some topics here and you can operate, as you see fit or require best. Others have already done this. Or we can open a specific sub forum.

Plus, other people can learn from successes and failures etc.

Well yeah. That Sub-forum would be the best solution. We could always go and post links on videos or websites and maybe time of day when we would go and share links or something. Just saying that if we could be more organized in this, we could be MUCH more efficient. :?

Jack said:
Astralnaut said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Nice strategy. Have you tested it in the field

Playing both sides against the middle? Yes, but not like mentioned above. I pretended to be xtian on xtian forums years ago and promoted the JOS website by acting against it. Eventually once the threads got to thousands of views and I kept bumping it up they seem to have started to notice.

We already have a thread where someone can post links to videos on utoob so we can leave comments on those videos.

"What Today Needs"

As for other platforms we can just make a new thread or use the same one and leave links to a conversation or a post where we can leave comments or likes or any support.

We've had groups outside of here do this but they have always led to infiltrators joining or the egotistical ones who ran them try to make a cult out of it. Suddenly acting like kings or queens just because they created the room for us to leave links. lol. I've witnessed this myself and i know others here have as well.

It's not that hard to just post here in the forums and ask us to leave comments, likes, retweets or what have you. If you already know people outside of here who are SS then cool you guys can figure out what to do with that situation but this isn't an excuse to go and try to socialize. This is about important work. Trying to wake people up.

Even if the enemy looks at the forums here and go to these links and act like they are one of us and start making us look bad then it's up to us to point these trolls out. Just write that people should ignore "name of troll". That's it.

Thats just my opinion tho.

From my direct experience (and real life) are historical facts that triumph in a discussion and the reasons are simple: 1) Historical facts (but obviously linguistic and religious facts aswell), thanks to their objective nature, are firm and they aren't subject to intepretation. Ipse dixit. Obviously, only if your sources are serious. This blocks the moralistic rhetorics and various tricks aimed to "put the words in your mouth" and to trap you in your opponent's argument and rhetoric. It also serves to shut the mouth of stupid christians (or communists/leftists) who start defending themselves with bible quotes (or jew propaganda) while trying to apply to them a fictious value of truth, making them look stupid in front of the public.
Therefore I believe that we should improve our system of sources, by creating a fluid, clear and organized apparatus where members can get to the sources/documents fast, and by making sure that they are authoritative and well recognised academically (from history to linguistics, everything). They must not appear as random things on the internet (they don't lol, but to many, they could).

2) People need to know things to have a better and new understanding of everything. Our activism should open the mind of people by giving them the knowledge to build more awareness of things and the current world, breaking walls. Now, I don't criticize who does this, but you will all understand how a direct contact and conversation with someone is way better than dropping an anonymous link. Links are good, fast and practical, people are curious and work. But I'm saying that there should be both, especially if we have to care about our relation with the public.
Meaning, if you pop up and scream: SATANISM IS REAL THE RELIGION OF HUMANITY (and link), this looks something out of jw.org. While a conversation supported by a better culture than your opponent's looks refined, classy, and you gain points in front of the readers. Everyone of our brothers should master the writings and informations the HPs publish.

Artanis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

´Fine with me. You would be the first SS in almost a decade who I will be seeing. I was in a coven in my teens for a very short period, but the group got dismantle when we allowed a jew in. This was before Hps Maxine Dietrich came forward with NS. There are other Satanists in the area where we both know we are Satanists, but they ignore me entirely out of envy. I am actually the reason Hps Maxine and Mageson started the thread on Satanic Unity.

It has been so long. I am glad I finally get to interact with an SS. My name Is Leon. I'm really into astrology so if your into this as well I can teach you some things and show you events that have occurred in my life and the astrological reasons for it.`

Do not meet anyone! This is not safe at all. You shouldn't trust people so easily, i mean i have not seem this Astralnaut around here at all just now that we are talking about activism, be careful. You shouldn't meet anyone even if they were around in the forum for years, it's just not safe.

luis said:
Artanis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Do not meet anyone! This is not safe at all. You shouldn't trust people so easily, i mean i have not seem this Astralnaut around here at all just now that we are talking about activism, be careful. You shouldn't meet anyone even if they were around in the forum for years, it's just not safe.

I was quite eager to talk to a fellow SS and reached out to Astralnaut. He mentioned how HP Cobra had mentioned to keep the talking to the forums, but then sent a follow up email with his phone number for whatsapp. I immediately backed off, as talking through email is risky enough, no way was I going to text him as well. Weird stuff. :?

Cyn666 said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

I was quite eager to talk to a fellow SS and reached out to Astralnaut. He mentioned how HP Cobra had mentioned to keep the talking to the forums, but then sent a follow up email with his phone number for whatsapp. I immediately backed off, as talking through email is risky enough, no way was I going to text him as well. Weird stuff. :?

No need to if you dont want to, but ive talked to him through texting :roll: , i know its dangerous as shit, but he has helped me a lot. Hes been a member since 2004 and gave me a lot of his own personal info. Dont actually know why... :? But yeah, maybe its better not to talk through Whatsapp or any else though, gonna just stop and delete his phone number for the time being just to be sure. When the time is ready for that kind of contacting to be 100% secure, i think about that next time. Just wanted to talk to a fellow SS... But yeah... I know the risks too. Should have just kept them in mind when we contacted each other as well... :roll:

Cyn666 said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

So basicaly he wanted to know your identity... :? Be careful everyone!

Cyn666 said:
Anyone who is trying to get you to communicate with them outside of these forums for activism is highly likely to be planning to expose you to threats or worse, especially if they're saying they want to meet with you in real life. Both emails and texts are easily traced back to you by an ISP and Cell Provider so you made a good choice if you fully backed out of his trap.

Artanis said:
No need to if you dont want to, but ive talked to him through texting :roll: , i know its dangerous as shit, but he has helped me a lot. Hes been a member since 2004 and gave me a lot of his own personal info. Dont actually know why... :? But yeah, maybe its better not to talk through Whatsapp or any else though, gonna just stop and delete his phone number for the time being just to be sure. When the time is ready for that kind of contacting to be 100% secure, i think about that next time. Just wanted to talk to a fellow SS... But yeah... I know the risks too. Should have just kept them in mind when we contacted each other as well... :roll:

Haven't you talked to at least a few "suspicious" people like this outside of here? Any kind of personal information he told to you, you don't know if it's true. Could be he just made up some story to try to get you to trust him. Or used real information, but it's information about someone other than himself. I don't want you to fall under some trap, or some non-dedicated coven leader like almost happened last time. You talk to all of us here. :D If someone wants to talk privately but they're hiding in the shadows and have never posted anything here before, what does that look like? :?: Hiding in the dark like a big spider trying to get you to come closer.

Daryna said:
I not dedicated, how dedicate soul to Satan?

Ewww, first, quit spamming here.

Second, this link will help you: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

We are all here to help, but me, personally, I despise frivolous messages. And I think I am not the only one.

especially if Artanis and Cyn666 are women, very careful, without being 100% psychic to scour people totally, you can get very bad ...

SdD said:
especially if Artanis and Cyn666 are women, very careful, without being 100% psychic to scour people totally, you can get very bad ...

You mean me?

And what do you mean by this post? :|

Larissa666 said:
Daryna said:
I not dedicated, how dedicate soul to Satan?

Ewww, first, quit spamming here.

Second, this link will help you: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

We are all here to help, but me, personally, I despise frivolous messages. And I think I am not the only one.
Lol funny reaction, these spam messages I find them very annoying too, especially in threads that are active.

People with musical abilities could create music (it is not necessary to play an instrument; you can even do this with a computer program that creates music) and put titles for your music of Demons names and link joyofSatan in the description of your videos. Always be anonymous!

If you are a gamer (always hiding your face etc) you can write your username in the game you're playing as "joyofSatan.com".

People who have their own ACTIVE youtube channel (where you upload videos of your own) regardless of whether you SHOW your face or not, you can (IF you can pull this off!) start doing "website reviews" or something similar, taking random websites and discussing their contents... So, you can make a website review of joyofSatan at some point, and of course you should act like, the information in the website sounds a bit crazy, but the whole concept/idea/beliefs are really original etc. If you actually make "website reviews" you would avoid making videos that shit-talk about a website (you would have to be diplomatic, kind and such) so even if you reviewed positively (or non-negatively) the joyofSatan website, it would look pretty normal, since in all your videos you are giving positive reviews.

For artists, you could be doing artwork of the Gods, of Hell (even if you haven't seen Hell or any God face-to-face, you could ask them for guidance in order to pull this off... Of course, you can also work hardcore on your astral vision, to be able to see them face to face as well! ;) )

-- more on artists: for animators, you could be making short animated stories that question the belief of Satan as the bad guy and things like that... You could make a BADASS story, of someone being in a dangerous situation, and receiving the help of an entity (who looks like an angel) and managing to succeed/survive etc. In the entire story the viewer may have realized that "this was the help of an angel" and in the end you can somehow make the protagonist browse through Demon names (you can literally put the joyofSatan website in your animation hehe) or maybe the protagonist talks to the entity, and the entity admits to him/her that he/she actually is an ancient God, labeled as Daemon.

In general, you do not even have to make a serious animation to portray the joyofSatan website. You can literally make a funny animation, just for jokes, and mention the website somewhere. You can even MOCK the website (ESPECIALLY if people know your face through your channel), (well don't overdo it lol) and this will still make people curious, to check it out!!
And worry not... the ones whose souls are Satanic, they will be able to see the Truth in our website, regardless of you making a silly animation where you mock at some point the website.

These are just examples, of course.

If you are a writer, you can create a vast variety of books.... from fictional stories (where you can give messages with Satanic meanings and Pagan morals and ethics), to historical books (make sure you won't go to jail..), to even self-help books, where you can undo the damage of the "forgive and forget" bullshit that exists nowadays. There is no limit to the kind of book you could write, to influence humanity as a whole, and bring them closer, if not to Satanism, at least move humanity further away from xtianity.

Now, if you are a web developer, or just good with computer coding and such, you could create websites with Satanic information, or you could create websites that do NOT have anything "Satanic", but you can, again, make people question their own beliefs and the way they live their lives...
You could literally create a blog and in each blog entry, write a famous quote (from either some inventor, or a philosopher, or a religious figure -bam! you will debunk xtian bullshit here) and then analyze that quote and write your own opinion about it! I guess, you will have to be a bit good with writing here too, but you don't need to be a professional! You will literally be writing your own opinion, like having a conversation with someone.

Another thing that I would personally loooooove, is a podcast, which I had mentioned in the past as well.
A podcast is "an episodic series of digital audio or video files which a user can download and listen to". In a few words, it is like the radio shows, where the host talks about something and then puts music in-between. However, a podcast is more about talking than music.
Here, you can do... literally, whatever. Like with books. You can create a podcast about philosophical analysis, questions and whatnot, and at the same time give Satanic morals to the people (in indirect ways).

The jews work so fucking vile and cunning....
Some of us need to stop being so naive and innocent, and think that we need to play by the "rules" and shout "I'm a Satanist, hear my views" to make someone approach Satanism or our Pagan morals and beliefs... There are no "rules". We can play dirty too, by putting subliminal messages in our music, stories, comics and whatnot. The difference between the jewish dirty play with our dirty play, is that our play is literally going to elevate humanity to a higher level, whereas jews only want us to go downhill.

Now, for online activism, it is a really good idea like HP Don Danko said, to comment to even just one video on youtube on a daily basis, where you post the joyofSatan link or exposingchristianity. (remember to NEVER write "www.joyofSatan.com" on a comment, as youtube tends to shadow your comment -makes it invisible to anyone but you- so write "joyofSatan dot com!" or something like that)
You could be posting a comment with the link to the "trending" videos you see on the Youtube Home Page.
The bad thing with comments is that, if you want others to see them, you probably needs lots of upvotes. In "What Today Needs!" https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32 you can see people are posting their usename and a link of the video where they commented, so that others can go and upvote them. So, if you don't want to write your own comment, then go and upvote your Brothers/Sisters' comments in their links!

Like Youtube of course, there are other websites where you could go and spread our word... Especially on Yahoo Answers, as an example, where many people ask about religion and other things: https://answers.yahoo.com/

As we had said before, 9gag and other sites to post the memes we are creating here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2125
And talking of which... are any of you posting these anywhere? I am not using these websites so I really feel the need to ask. :[
If no one sends me a link where they posted one of our memes, I will have to create an account in these sites (9gag etc) and start posting them.

Hmmmm, what else... this is all that comes to my mind right now.

Personally I would love, I would really love, to do some kind of organized work with other Brothers and Sisters, but I am not sure what should that be...
I love creating comics, I love writing (articles, stories) and I love organizing things. If any of you are creating anything that needs these things, you can let met know.

I know a bit of coding, but I despise web stuff, HTML, CSS and Javascript make my skin crawl.

I am familiar with Java, C++ and Python. I can only imagine myself doing backend, non Web stuff.

So, I will continue spamming links all over the Internet, this is what I know the best at the moment.

Yagami Light said:
People with musical abilities could create music (it is not necessary to play an instrument; you can even do this with a computer program that creates music) and put titles for your music of Demons names and link joyofSatan in the description of your videos. Always be anonymous!

If you are a gamer (always hiding your face etc) you can write your username in the game you're playing as "joyofSatan.com".

People who have their own ACTIVE youtube channel (where you upload videos of your own) regardless of whether you SHOW your face or not, you can (IF you can pull this off!) start doing "website reviews" or something similar, taking random websites and discussing their contents... So, you can make a website review of joyofSatan at some point, and of course you should act like, the information in the website sounds a bit crazy, but the whole concept/idea/beliefs are really original etc. If you actually make "website reviews" you would avoid making videos that shit-talk about a website (you would have to be diplomatic, kind and such) so even if you reviewed positively (or non-negatively) the joyofSatan website, it would look pretty normal, since in all your videos you are giving positive reviews.

For artists, you could be doing artwork of the Gods, of Hell (even if you haven't seen Hell or any God face-to-face, you could ask them for guidance in order to pull this off... Of course, you can also work hardcore on your astral vision, to be able to see them face to face as well! ;) )

-- more on artists: for animators, you could be making short animated stories that question the belief of Satan as the bad guy and things like that... You could make a BADASS story, of someone being in a dangerous situation, and receiving the help of an entity (who looks like an angel) and managing to succeed/survive etc. In the entire story the viewer may have realized that "this was the help of an angel" and in the end you can somehow make the protagonist browse through Demon names (you can literally put the joyofSatan website in your animation hehe) or maybe the protagonist talks to the entity, and the entity admits to him/her that he/she actually is an ancient God, labeled as Daemon.

In general, you do not even have to make a serious animation to portray the joyofSatan website. You can literally make a funny animation, just for jokes, and mention the website somewhere. You can even MOCK the website (ESPECIALLY if people know your face through your channel), (well don't overdo it lol) and this will still make people curious, to check it out!!
And worry not... the ones whose souls are Satanic, they will be able to see the Truth in our website, regardless of you making a silly animation where you mock at some point the website.

These are just examples, of course.

If you are a writer, you can create a vast variety of books.... from fictional stories (where you can give messages with Satanic meanings and Pagan morals and ethics), to historical books (make sure you won't go to jail..), to even self-help books, where you can undo the damage of the "forgive and forget" bullshit that exists nowadays. There is no limit to the kind of book you could write, to influence humanity as a whole, and bring them closer, if not to Satanism, at least move humanity further away from xtianity.

Now, if you are a web developer, or just good with computer coding and such, you could create websites with Satanic information, or you could create websites that do NOT have anything "Satanic", but you can, again, make people question their own beliefs and the way they live their lives...
You could literally create a blog and in each blog entry, write a famous quote (from either some inventor, or a philosopher, or a religious figure -bam! you will debunk xtian bullshit here) and then analyze that quote and write your own opinion about it! I guess, you will have to be a bit good with writing here too, but you don't need to be a professional! You will literally be writing your own opinion, like having a conversation with someone.

Another thing that I would personally loooooove, is a podcast, which I had mentioned in the past as well.
A podcast is "an episodic series of digital audio or video files which a user can download and listen to". In a few words, it is like the radio shows, where the host talks about something and then puts music in-between. However, a podcast is more about talking than music.
Here, you can do... literally, whatever. Like with books. You can create a podcast about philosophical analysis, questions and whatnot, and at the same time give Satanic morals to the people (in indirect ways).

The jews work so fucking vile and cunning....
Some of us need to stop being so naive and innocent, and think that we need to play by the "rules" and shout "I'm a Satanist, hear my views" to make someone approach Satanism or our Pagan morals and beliefs... There are no "rules". We can play dirty too, by putting subliminal messages in our music, stories, comics and whatnot. The difference between the jewish dirty play with our dirty play, is that our play is literally going to elevate humanity to a higher level, whereas jews only want us to go downhill.

Now, for online activism, it is a really good idea like HP Don Danko said, to comment to even just one video on youtube on a daily basis, where you post the joyofSatan link or exposingchristianity. (remember to NEVER write "www.joyofSatan.com" on a comment, as youtube tends to shadow your comment -makes it invisible to anyone but you- so write "joyofSatan dot com!" or something like that)
You could be posting a comment with the link to the "trending" videos you see on the Youtube Home Page.
The bad thing with comments is that, if you want others to see them, you probably needs lots of upvotes. In "What Today Needs!" https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32 you can see people are posting their usename and a link of the video where they commented, so that others can go and upvote them. So, if you don't want to write your own comment, then go and upvote your Brothers/Sisters' comments in their links!

Like Youtube of course, there are other websites where you could go and spread our word... Especially on Yahoo Answers, as an example, where many people ask about religion and other things: https://answers.yahoo.com/

As we had said before, 9gag and other sites to post the memes we are creating here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2125
And talking of which... are any of you posting these anywhere? I am not using these websites so I really feel the need to ask. :[
If no one sends me a link where they posted one of our memes, I will have to create an account in these sites (9gag etc) and start posting them.

Hmmmm, what else... this is all that comes to my mind right now.

Personally I would love, I would really love, to do some kind of organized work with other Brothers and Sisters, but I am not sure what should that be...
I love creating comics, I love writing (articles, stories) and I love organizing things. If any of you are creating anything that needs these things, you can let met know.

Thank you for your sugestions <3

I know a FANTASTIC meme topic! Because EVERYONE literally 100% of ALL the ´National Populists` speak about how GOOD and a MUST ChristINSANITY is for Europe, while COMPLETELY disregarding their 1 and *ONLY* ´holy book`, which is like 50% of ALL that their ´religion` is, that their book is FILLED with ISLAM like phrases like the ´god` killing about half a BILLION people(GENTILES of course), while in the other hand the ´Devil` ONLY killing *10* ´people`(JEWS) etc etc, could some of you make memes where you would take real phrases from the bible and combine them with what the Church is saying NOW. Then it would have a phrase like:

´For GODS sake, WHICH one is it???`(that the Church is promoting, death or Nationalism, as i have seen that because the Church is SOOOOOO TERRIFIED :lol: :lol: of us, some of them are ACTUALLY starting to back down and promote Nationalism :lol: :lol: )

If I live in Ukraine, may paint white candle into black and use anti tobacco small blue candle for dedicating my soul to Satan? I really sorry in Ukraine nope no black candle, color candles few. I just want to join you... :( red candle I have found today. If is spam message I sorry. If you won't accept, that means I nobody don't need...I just nineteen old year girl.

Daryna said:
If I live in Ukraine, may paint white candle into black and use anti tobacco small blue candle for dedicating my soul to Satan? I really sorry in Ukraine nope no black candle, color candles few. I just want to join you... :( red candle I have found today. If is spam message I sorry. If you won't accept, that means I nobody don't need...I just nineteen old year girl.
You do not need to have a black candle, or red or blue. It does not matter what color the candle is. Satan knows that not everyone is able to get some kinds of candles and he does not care if you use another kind instead. He's happy that you want to dedicate this is what is important. :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back