Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn Loosing its Rings: Have the Enemy ETs Given Up on Earth?

ZmajEriksson said:
https://www.businessinsider.com/saturn-losing-rings-faster-than-thought-nasa-2018-12
Or our ETs attacked? Or both...?

Anyway this is good news, Saturn without the ring is much less powerful!

This really does put a smile on my face : )

As for if it's real though, I have no doubts the enemy ETs maintaining the rings are under attack by our gods. And as logic would follow, the rings of Saturn would be one of the first targets as they are an amplifier for Saturn's energy. The enemy that still are here on Earth must be shitting themselves about now, or preparing to abandon Earth as our Gods draw nearer each day.

ZmajEriksson said:
https://www.businessinsider.com/saturn-losing-rings-faster-than-thought-nasa-2018-12

Saturn will probably maintain those rings for around 100.000.000years according to this and other articles.
So I do not think that they have given up on those rings yet

Aquarius said:
I doubt this but if it’s true that’s great.

From my experience Buisiness Insider seems to be a reliable news source, though I'm not sure what kind of political bias they have

They used to put a huge amount of energy into maintaining and creating these rings. They're loosing so much here they're forced to abandon their Saturn project and focus all their last bits of power here on Earth. Running out fast! Great sign! :D

This is cool good to hear but didn't the Gods or someone also do something to the energy of Saturn that made it a little more positive as well. I used the Saturn working recently to gain more earth like energy and material success. (Maybe I shouldn't have done that BUT) The energy produced had a distinct orangish teal color and felt not as bad by far as when I did that before over a year ago. Nothing negative happened either.

Just thinking if indeed that is even Saturns energy and not something unrelated I am getting better but I am still not able to fully identify the source of things. This energy had a kind of mystical earthy but hopeless type feel to it. But that is definitely better than Saturns energy years ago when I was much more open (I made some mistakes and lost my abilities long story)

Just a thought.

darkmonkey666 said:
This is cool good to hear but didn't the Gods or someone also do something to the energy of Saturn that made it a little more positive as well. I used the Saturn working recently to gain more earth like energy and material success. (Maybe I shouldn't have done that BUT) The energy produced had a distinct orangish teal color and felt not as bad by far as when I did that before over a year ago. Nothing negative happened either.

Just thinking if indeed that is even Saturns energy and not something unrelated I am getting better but I am still not able to fully identify the source of things. This energy had a kind of mystical earthy but hopeless type feel to it. But that is definitely better than Saturns energy years ago when I was much more open (I made some mistakes and lost my abilities long story)

Just a thought.
Clearly everyone needs KSaturn!He is useful for curses and black magic the ruler of our base chakra etc.!But with his current form he is much stronger than we want him to be!Without his rings he will be very weaker so he will not have such but effects on us!

HP Mageson666 said:
If so it means energy for the leviathan grid.
what? So the rings dissapearing mean that it will give energy to the leviathan grid?

It's great to know that its losing its rings but the thing is I am not sure how something disappearing in millions of years will help us.

Yeah I know we need Saturn. Maybe it's because he is conjunct my ruling planet and I have spent a lot of time working through my issues that I don't get the negative energy from it cause I have spent some years trying to overcome this naturaly. Last Saturn Transit actually helped me and I haven't had any bad luck for awhile.

I noticed also that its energy helped me feel more organized and less head in the clouds and also grounded.

I guess it still could have very negative effects on someone not consciously trying to overcome it and use it for good things and putting effort into that.

Maybe it didn't change.

And how exactly is this supposed to affect us or makes anything of what stated valid?

Maybe in the first place astronomers already done a miscalculation, it happens.

There is possibility it is also just another theory on it, too. As to how this is supposed to relate to ETs there do not seem to be so many connective lines if any.

darkmonkey666 said:
It's great to know that its losing its rings but the thing is I am not sure how something disappearing in millions of years will help us.

Yeah I know we need Saturn. Maybe it's because he is conjunct my ruling planet and I have spent a lot of time working through my issues that I don't get the negative energy from it cause I have spent some years trying to overcome this naturaly. Last Saturn Transit actually helped me and I haven't had any bad luck for awhile.

I noticed also that its energy helped me feel more organized and less head in the clouds and also grounded.

I guess it still could have very negative effects on someone not consciously trying to overcome it and use it for good things and putting effort into that.

Maybe it didn't change.

This is because that Saturn is ONLY and ONLY evil is a large misconception the people
have took too far, to the domain of evil boogeyman at this point.

Saturn can have the effects you describe and more. Saturn also is a principle of nature, not the unnatural evil boogeyman enemy of all life planet.

The ancients did use to celebrate Saturn like other planets without any issues.

Saturn rules things like death and decomposing without which life cannot go on, for example.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And how exactly is this supposed to affect us or makes anything of what stated valid?

There is possibility it is also just another theory on it, too. As to how this is supposed to relate to ETs there do not seem to be so many connective lines if any.
exactly, the lines are artificial and created by et’s, this new theory on rings dissapearing is doubtful.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

exactly, the lines are artificial and created by et’s, this new theory on rings dissapearing is doubtful.

Or maybe they are natural and they just disappear faster. Or not disappear at all.

Rather keep an open mind. According to jews angels and mermaids live on the moon, and "angels" on the surface of planets. They believe it too. But do they?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Or maybe they are natural and they just disappear faster. Or not disappear at all.

Rather keep an open mind. According to jews angels and mermaids live on the moon, and "angels" on the surface of planets. They believe it too. But do they?
Until know i thought they were artificial and created by the enemy to use like antena to send more energy on earth so ((they)) could use it to enslave us. This is what i've read on here, guess it's wrong?

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Until know i thought they were artificial and created by the enemy to use like antena to send more energy on earth so ((they)) could use it to enslave us. This is what i've read on here, guess it's wrong?

There are many things in many books about Saturn and the Saturn cult etc, and how even 'aliens' have used the planet. All these have different theories on Saturn, Solar System, etc. Flat earths, Nibiru coming anytime now to crash on us, hollow earth and moon, and many other bizarre theories.

As for the enemy using Saturn's spiritual energy, of course. But is this the only energy they have used? Haven't they used Sun for their wealth, and Mars to incite war, for example?

There is also another falsified belief that if Saturn didn't exist for example, there wouldn't exist 'negativity' on the planet. That is wrong, everything decomposes, with or without evil boogeyman. Stars die out and disappear but this isn't cause of Saturn.

HP thank you for clearing the Saturn issue up and giving us another perspective. As a Capricorn I was a bit worried lol. I am one of those that thought everything you just mentioned.

Saturn is the greater malefic but this does not mean it isn't capable of benefits any more than Jupiter, the greater benefic, isn't capable of negativity. I know my Jupiter causes me issues in regards to health. I plan to deal with it eventually but as of now I am doing workings to be rid of Saturn's negative aspects. Notice how I said negative aspects and not all of it's aspects.

Saturn is not all bad but what I do notice is anyone who has a planet conjunct it directly in my chart is that I tend to think the expression of that planet is superficial or it conflicts with my personal values in some way. Sometimes to the point of hostility towards that person or the area of life that planet represents.

I don't get that same vibe from planets in the same sign as my Saturn that dont touch it btw.

That's my only other insight on this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are many things in many books about Saturn and the Saturn cult etc, and how even 'aliens' have used the planet. All these have different theories on Saturn, Solar System, etc. Flat earths, Nibiru coming anytime now to crash on us, hollow earth and moon, and many other bizarre theories.

As for the enemy using Saturn's spiritual energy, of course. But is this the only energy they have used? Haven't they used Sun for their wealth, and Mars to incite war, for example?

There is also another falsified belief that if Saturn didn't exist for example, there wouldn't exist 'negativity' on the planet. That is wrong, everything decomposes, with or without evil boogeyman. Stars die out and disappear but this isn't cause of Saturn.
Okay, thanks for the explaination.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I admit I most likely got over excited about this and drew an irrational conclusion so I understand if you decide to delete the thread. However, I still believe the sermon posted less than two years ago that said the rings are artificial and meant to amplify the planets energies for the Jews to use against us

I read that sermon too so I am a little confused by this. I was skeptical a little on the rings being made by ets at first but then again I am glad if this is not the case.
Uranus has rings to though I doubt the enemy would want that. So I dont know.

With that said. Cannot Saturn give people power and mastery over the material and high social Status and a certain ruthless power. That is kind of what I would like from him (though not the coldness I want happiness kindness etc too I just want the power).

I am kind of jealous of that power he gives certain people wish I could tap in lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back