Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About starseed

Not sure what you mean by starseed. Satan and most of the gods are the Nordic species, but there's a few other species of gods under Satan. Like Pazuzu (love him!) is another species other than Nordic. 
Pazuzu
250px-PazuzuDemonAssyria1stMil_2.jpg

And there's also another species that is really tiny with bright red eyes, these were loved by the Egyptians. Only get about 2 feet tall and eyes like rubies.

Satan's enemies are the reptilians, and the greys. Greys are slaves of the reptilians.

Then why do most of them spend their timing working with enemy ET's and promoting christianity.

That's not the question is there power on both sides. The question how does promoting Christianity and enemy ET's make one Satanic. When they are doing the opposite of Satanic....

Thaliagrace said:
Because there’s power in both sides

No wonder he likes sloths he is slow as fuck XD there’s power on both sides promoting power is satanic

By your definition the very institutions of the enemies of Satan the Catholic Church and the other Jewish power establishments that have worked to destroy the spiritual teachings of Satan from humanity and attack Him all the time are Satanic...…. Because they have and promote their own power against Satan.

Big brain you no have.

Thaliagrace said:
No wonder he likes sloths he is slow as fuck XD there’s power on both sides promoting power is satanic

Thaliagrace said:

Learn some respect, this is in NO WAY to talk with the HP's!

You're the sloth brain here, because if you truly understood things, you wouldn't be here disrespecting the most amazing HP ever that provides so much interesting and informative sermons like other HP's do.

If you do not understand this, come back when you have listened to the whole Billy Idol albums!

Oh and do more Final RTR!!!!

This Thaliwahwah was some kosher troll I had to disapprove its last messages and show it the door, its probably posting from somewhere in Israel from the content of the last several posts it tried to make. Its just here to promote dumb stuff to start a fight and attack everyone.

HP Mageson666 said:
This Thaliwahwah was some kosher troll I had to disapprove its last messages and show it the door, its probably posting from somewhere in Israel from the content of the last several posts it tried to make. Its just here to promote dumb stuff to start a fight and attack everyone.

Thank you for keeping the forum clean for all of us, HP Mageson. It must be time consuming to deal with these types, as I believe there must be many more like that every now and then, from the number of registered members we have now.

HP Mageson666 said:

No wonder I felt such intense hatred for that garbage... Blegh. Now I'm angry and fired up! I'm off to do the RTR!!!! I hope all these garbage and trash get fully destroyed very soon!!! Nobody needs them!

Dypet Rod said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you for keeping the forum clean for all of us, HP Mageson. It must be time consuming to deal with these types, as I believe there must be many more like that every now and then, from the number of registered members we have now.

Especially the last comment of Pleiadian. It has the same ugly energy as that Twalihaha or some shit.

It was the same troll it tried to return on a different account notice the name it chose as well that of enemy ET's. The enemy has been attacking the forum intensely because of the time of year. We have also trolls trying to post messages in Hebrew attempting to curse everyone as well.

HP Mageson666 said:

Good job he made with his 2 comments pretty angry xD
I thought he was a newager preaching about his BS.

If you note a lot of the general new age people who claim to be starseeds all promote the enemy.

HP Mageson666 said:
It was the same troll it tried to return on a different account notice the name it chose as well that of enemy ET's. The enemy has been attacking the forum intensely because of the time of year. We have also trolls trying to post messages in Hebrew attempting to curse everyone as well.

The enemy is desperate.

Ah in that case my reply was irrelevant. I didn't have to take that time to break it all down to plebiadian. My mistake.

Hello everybody,
I am new to the forum and I am starting to find my way around.
Your thread is interesting because it mentions the reptilians and the fact that they are at odds with Satan.
I am curious about this matter and I wanted to ask you if there is some material here in the forum
regarding the reptilians. I thought they were a joke but then I heard that probably they are an ancient race living
here on earth deep down the surface of the planet.
Is it possible that they are the sons of the dinosaurs which went extinct millions of years ago and they continued to
evolve underground?

Baldur said:
Hello everybody,
I am new to the forum and I am starting to find my way around.
Your thread is interesting because it mentions the reptilians and the fact that they are at odds with Satan.
I am curious about this matter and I wanted to ask you if there is some material here in the forum
regarding the reptilians. I thought they were a joke but then I heard that probably they are an ancient race living
here on earth deep down the surface of the planet.
Is it possible that they are the sons of the dinosaurs which went extinct millions of years ago and they continued to
evolve underground?

Click on my link and you will find a documentary in there that Hooded Cobra made it's called War From Another Galaxy. The great thing about this documentary is it's all made from clips of rabbis on camera actually talking about what they believe, so nobody can say that we aeee crazy for saying this about them they say it themselves. They talk about how the reptilians are the Seraphim in the bible, which all together are called god and that they created the jewish race. There's a rabbi in this video talking about how top level jews psychically connect with these reptilians and take orders from them and do whatever they say. Like how we talk with our family of Nordic gods, they talk with their own family of evil lizards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back