Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About african race

Omar666

According to our HP's sermon and other white satanic people it seem that we as black race we are not belong to satan, so can you share where black race originated?
And which ET's being we belong?

Omar666 said:
According to our HP's sermon and other white satanic people it seem that we as black race we are not belong to satan, so can you share where black race originated?

What have you read to make you to feel this way?

We are from and of Satan and the gods but more so in an indirect way in comparison to the white race who are directly from them. The non white races are from Satan, extensions of him but in a different family grouping. We have the gift of the gods within us which is why we are able to ascend and become as them.

We were created to be a new and different race of people. Satan and the gods are our creators who have blessed us with the gift of godliness and immortality.

You are part of an extension of a divine cosmic family with different properties.

The black race is very physical and connected to the earth in an interesting primordial way.

All the races are awesome but the hook nose Jew has made most of us a representation of our worst selves...

HPS Shannon said:
All the races are awesome but the hook nose Jew has made most of us a representation of our worst selves...

The Ary Race are the descendants of the Gods themselves which is really awesome. If ascended to Satan's level, they would be already"here". The Back race already had a founding from which we were helped along and development into who we are as humanoid from Satan and the Gods of Hell who come from a different planet altogether. That makes us even more great to have resemblance at tthe core to such grand beings. The other Races same.

I am of the Black Race. We are more then Awesome and I love them more than all else. Truth within myself I have experience greatness belonging to ourselves way past any who are not as high.
I love no other as such.

Differences Incline
Separate Divinity
None shall Foster
If the Same

If I remember right, there are Black Demons in the Demons list on JoS. So most probably Black race was created by genetic engineering just as White race. My opinion here is that Whites are direct descendants of Satan and White Gods and Blacks are direct descendant of Black Gods. Otherwise why and how are they dark-skinned? So being Black is just as awesome as being White. Most probably with Yellow race (asians) is exactly the same.

The important thing to note is we are all followers of Satan and that bands us together as comrades and allies. Regardless of ones race we help one another through educating and assisting in the reaching of godhood.

You belong to Satan just as much as we whites do and are of equal importance in this battle against the enemy if not more so considering the circumstances the filthy jews have our race in what with our population severely dwindled to endangerment.

There are black demons as they were once people like you in the past that advanced far enough to become one as they have reached godhood. Each race has their own distinct racial traits that enforces certain spiritual capabilities and understandings, that is why the purity of each race is important to maintain and why the jews have been systematically mixing them to destroy our individual and unique properties.

You came to Satan, you have joined Satan, and as a definitive part of JoS let none tell you that you are not of Satan, because you are.

The Alchemist7 said:
If I remember right, there are Black Demons in the Demons list on JoS. So most probably Black race was created by genetic engineering just as White race. My opinion here is that Whites are direct descendants of Satan and White Gods and Blacks are direct descendant of Black Gods. Otherwise why and how are they dark-skinned? So being Black is just as awesome as being White. Most probably with Yellow race (asians) is exactly the same.

In this magical world of fairytales all is the same. I'm just as goods as everyone else. We are all the same. Bullshit. the races have so many differences. What would happen if we were to continuously evolve till we could literally mate no longer, producing no kids naturally- beauty.

Omar666 said:

Do not worry you are a Satanist.
You belong to Satan just as we all here do. Do not think little of you or your race, you have the same potential as anyone else here.

absolute13 said:
In this magical world of fairytales all is the same. I'm just as goods as everyone else. We are all the same. Bullshit. the races have so many differences. What would happen if we were to continuously evolve till we could literally mate no longer, producing no kids naturally- beauty.

What i'm saying is that a Black should not be offended because Whites are direct descendants from the Gods because what I think is that Blacks are direct descendents from Gods also. Diffences are not only between races, but between even the people of the same race but from different countries. The mentality is different, education and so on.

absolute13 said:
HPS Shannon said:

The Ary Race are the descendants of the Gods themselves which is really awesome. If ascended to Satan's level, they would be already"here". The Back race already had a founding from which we were helped along and development into who we are as humanoid from Satan and the Gods of Hell who come from a different planet altogether. That makes us even more great to have resemblance at tthe core to such grand beings. The other Races same.

I am of the Black Race. We are more then Awesome and I love them more than all else. Truth within myself I have experience greatness belonging to ourselves way past any who are not as high.
I love no other as such.

Differences Incline
Separate Divinity
None shall Foster
If the Same

Use that love to help awaken our people.

The Alchemist7 said:

Not exactly.

The Alchemist7 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Not exactly.
Then how it happened?

There are black gentiles who completed the magnum opus long ago but there aren't any gods like the black gentiles. Probably similar in properties but not exactly like us. The black race is a differently and "newly created race". The gods created the black race while working with nature and through their own higher creativity. and intent.

The only real way to have a goddess that is black is for black gentiles to finish the magnum opus and become them. That's the point.

For example, there are gods who appear Asian like chinese or japanese but doesn't mean they are of that racial stock. The non white gods have been, more or less, inspired by other ET's but in Satan's image, etc.

HPS Shannon said:
The Alchemist7 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Not exactly.
Then how it happened?

There are black gentiles who completed the magnum opus long ago but there aren't any gods like the black gentiles. Probably similar in properties but not exactly like us. The black race is a differently and "newly created race". The gods created the black race while working with nature and through their own higher creativity. and intent.

The only real way to have a goddess that is black is for black gentiles to finish the magnum opus and become them. That's the point.

For example, there are gods who appear Asian like chinese or japanese but doesn't mean they are of that racial stock. The non white gods have been, more or less, inspired by other ET's but in Satan's image, etc.

This is very interesting and look forward to reading more about this in the future. Learning about how the gods work and even advanced Gentiles of all races and how it all each races is supposed to work separately but overall in harmony for the bigger picture of this world is an incredibly intriguing subject. I hope the gods will lead me to more info on this as well.

It also makes sense why you won't see the 72 demons on the JoS being anything but white. As it would be a contradiction to nature how each species needs to work together in their own group. This doesn't take away from those who have become gods and are non white. They just have to have their own factions. I'm not trying to assume how it would be for gods as I know a lot they we as humans can't understand atm but it just seems like this would be natural.

The non white gentiles have been more or less inspired by the other ETs. That is what I meant to say. My mistake.

HPS Shannon said:
The Alchemist7 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Not exactly.
Then how it happened?

That is true,when I watched a video by corey Goode's about inner earth beings,I saw beings of blacks skin,African looking,Asian looking and even the ones that look like the gopis he displaced their images to people to have a glimpse,this made me to realize this were ones humans on earth who have now attend godhead and are living under earth because of the problems on the surface.I want all to know that the under earth is filled with so many brings from different races and background and I believe many of them are of the human race but who are now gods now and are helping us spiritually.

hailourtruegod said:
HPS Shannon said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Then how it happened?

This is very interesting and look forward to reading more about this in the future. Learning about how the gods work and even advanced Gentiles of all races and how it all each races is supposed to work separately but overall in harmony for the bigger picture of this world is an incredibly intriguing subject. I hope the gods will lead me to more info on this as well.

It also makes sense why you won't see the 72 demons on the JoS being anything but white. As it would be a contradiction to nature how each species needs to work together in their own group. This doesn't take away from those who have become gods and are non white. They just have to have their own factions. I'm not trying to assume how it would be for gods as I know a lot they we as humans can't understand atm but it just seems like this would be natural.
But sekmet is black and asmodues,but I do not know if they were humans who completed the magnum opus or a different black breed all together,these gods have been with Satan before humans were created and they are said to occupy positions in hell so maybe they are from a different race who have allied themselves with Satan and have been given a place and position in Satan's army.

shinninglight said:
HPS Shannon said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Then how it happened?

There are black gentiles who completed the magnum opus long ago but there aren't any gods like the black gentiles. Probably similar in properties but not exactly like us. The black race is a differently and "newly created race". The gods created the black race while working with nature anI through their own higher creativity. and intent.

That is true,when I watched a video by corey Goode's about inner earth beings,I saw beings of blacks skin,African looking,Asian looking and even the ones that look like the gopis he displaced their images to people to have a glimpse,this made me to realize this were ones humans on earth who have now attend godhead and are living under earth because of the problems on the surface.I want all to know that the under earth is filled with so many brings from different races and background and I believe many of them are of the human race but who are now gods now and are helping us spiritually.
I meant to say so many beings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back