Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natural Contraceptives

Purified666

Hello :)

As the title says, are there any natural contraceptives one can use?
Like herbs, teas or such?

Zeffie of the Wind said:
For men, Papaya seeds taken daily for 3 months or so would work.

Thank you. Though, I'm interested in natural contraceptives for females. I should've been more clear about that :?

PS,I like your profile picture :)

Purified666 said:

There are herbs you can use for that and I have had success with them in the past but I am wary to post them because they must be used carefully and with awareness. It is at the user's risk. They are great for last resort. Being careful and using protection or other means of contraception is best...but on the flip, many like myself, have an issue with man made pharma contraceptives as they can put the hormones out of wack and other things that can mess with the female reproduction in some way. I prefer herbs than those.

Its really up to the individual. All I can give is the list. Anyone should do extra research on each herb beforehand.

Still interested?

HPS Shannon said:
Purified666 said:

There are herbs you can use for that and I have had success with them in the past but I am wary to post them because they must be used carefully and with awareness. It is at the user's risk. They are great for last resort. Being careful and using protection or other means of contraception is best...but on the flip, many like myself, have an issue with man made pharma contraceptives as they can put the hormones out of wack and other things that can mess with the female reproduction in some way. I prefer herbs than those.

Its really up to the individual. All I can give is the list. Anyone should do extra research on each herb beforehand.

Still interested?

Of course! Thank you for your time, HPs :)
Would you mind telling me which of the herbs would you recommend as you've had experience with them before. And I will do my research on them of course.

Purified666 said:
Thank you. Though, I'm interested in natural contraceptives for females. I should've been more clear about that :?

PS,I like your profile picture :)

Ah, apologies. I had assumed you were asking for male contraceptives. Also thanks for the compliment, I painted it myself~

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aren't papaya seeds poison? That's probably why it works, and might make problems in other areas.

I haven't read anything on papaya seeds being particularly poisonous. Many things can be poisonous if taken incorrectly. That being said if you are unsure doing the research yourself would benefit you more rather than me telling you if you plan on doing it yourself.

Purified666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Purified666 said:

Still interested?

Of course! Thank you for your time, HPs :)
Would you mind telling me which of the herbs would you recommend as you've had experience with them before. And I will do my research on them of course.

I'm very sorry for the late response.

Queen anne's lace seeds (to be taken a little before and after coitus.) Studies show that the compounds in them prevent the sperm from attaching to the egg. And many women have tried this but please do your research.

The other herbs are ones that induce the menstrual cycle once conception/fertlization takes place but it is important to use them within two weeks after that happens. This forces the egg to eliminate itself and bring on the menstrual cycle.

Please reference this website. It contains all the information you need on your reproductive journey. Its important for a woman to know about these things. You will find answers to your questions as well as the herbs info here.

http://sisterzeus.com/

HPS Shannon said:

Queen anne's lace seeds (to be taken a little before and after coitus.) Studies show that the compounds in them prevent the sperm from attaching to the egg. And many women have tried this but please do your research.

The other herbs are ones that induce the menstrual cycle once conception/fertlization takes place but it is important to use them within two weeks after that happens. This forces the egg to eliminate itself and bring on the menstrual cycle.

Please reference this website. It contains all the information you need on your reproductive journey. Its important for a woman to know about these things. You will find answers to your questions as well as the herbs info here.

Thank you so much HP! :)

Purified666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

The power is in your hands. That website, plus your own spiritual powers will come a long way in case of emergencies and protection. :)

Thank you so much HP! :)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-blocks-trump-birth-control-coverage-rules-13-235057198.html I just saw this on the yahoo homepage. It has got not much to do with the topic at hand, but I still wanted to show it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back