Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Day Ritual - [Must READ, Must PARTICIPATE!]

Scion of Atlantis said:
I am very eager and excited to participate in these workings. This is our chance to crush the enemy for good, along with the Lunar Eclipse coming in January of 2019 (January 20-21st to be exact).

Just one question however, is there a particular time of day/Planetary Hour the Ritual of Protection, Wealth, and Prosperity are best done?

Furthermore, I had the idea of reciting a number of the Enochian Keys during this schedule before both the RTRs and the Ritual, which, because the Enochian Keys on the JoS website fully honor Satan, should add more power to the workings, but this is not necessary if time is of concern.

Let us show the enemies which have done us so much wrong the wrath of Satan. We will not show our enemies even a pinch of mercy! Hail Satan!

Avoiding the time of Saturn, all other hours should be very decent, with the best being Sun and Venus for the beneficial ritual for ourselves.

Better to do an extra RTR than to chant Enochian. In my opinion, Enochian only has any importance because it honors Satan. Such can be done by doing online activism and taking action to actually help the cause. I find Enochian dubious and meaningless personally, other than the fact they honor Satan, which is the only thing that gives them any form of validity.

If one wants to please your GD's and Satan, do the RTR or repeat the second Ritual more times, or both.

Fuchs said:
NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
What if one does not have a guardian demon? Can a newbie even do any of these rituals??

If you are dedicated it is safe, without not, maybe the energys of high repeats could be a problem for you(try for your self).

about your GD everybody who did dedicate has at least one GD.

You may look this topic :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13582&p=54677&hilit=Guardian+Demon#p54677

If you are absolutely new, just 10 repetitions of the runes should suffice and be enough to help you and everyone else involved in the Ritual. So do not worry.

As stated by others, every dedicated Satanist DOES have a Guardian Demon. You may just not know them yet. But they do certainly know you - so do not worry about this at all and just do the Rituals easily.

Brdredr said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
25. The Final RTR (Repeatedly)
26. The Final RTR (Repeatedly)

By "repeatedly" how many repetitions are recommended?

Not as many to exhaust you to the point that you cannot do more, and not as few as you could have done let's say many more.

Just do this 2 or more times it should be enough. You can space the RTR well off by 8 or more hours apart.

With Xian kike Xmas incoming, this will help cleanse the day and prohibit the enemy from picking up slave cattle energy for the rest of the year.

Siralom said:
Cool, getting right to it!
1 question though, what about those who are dedicated but not by blood? I didn't use blood when I did the dedication 14 years ago :(

You are dedicated, and a member.

The statement here is literal but for the most part symbolic of belonging to Satan's family. So do not stress over it just do the ritual and benefit while benefiting others, so to say.

For all who asked:

Germanic pronunciations of Runes, all on youtube (thanks to Aldrick Strickland who uploaded, it is HPS Maxine's recordings).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy23eT2TM-PBJTPddr_C6EIEYCOyhTu1J

Hp Hoodedcobra666
why do we use this version of the runes?
What's the difference here ?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wunjo - 40 or 10 times. VVVVVVVVVVVV-EE-NNNNNNN-EE-OOOOOO

Sure of this pronunciation.
It should not be:
VVVVVVVVVVVV-UU-NNNNNNN-EE-OOOOOO
I have an Mp3 file on the pronunciations, and it seems to be different from those present.

Since yesterday most of the main site is gone. I suppose we are getting a major update soon.
I tried using web archives to see older versions but it didn't work. Still seeing only the few categories that are currently up.
Anyone has had more success ?

Goldenage18 said:
Hp Hoodedcobra666
why do we use this version of the runes?
What's the difference here ?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php

Use whichever one you feel better with. There is no problem.

Sinistra said:
Since yesterday most of the main site is gone. I suppose we are getting a major update soon.
I tried using web archives to see older versions but it didn't work. Still seeing only the few categories that are currently up.
I can see the site perfectly :?

Hs666 said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wunjo - 40 or 10 times. VVVVVVVVVVVV-EE-NNNNNNN-EE-OOOOOO

Sure of this pronunciation.
It should not be:
VVVVVVVVVVVV-UU-NNNNNNN-EE-OOOOOO
I have an Mp3 file on the pronunciations, and it seems to be different from those present.

This can be done either how I related, or As VVVV-EE-NNNNN-AAAA, or as you stated. These are all runic variations. Use whichever one feels better for you.

It's difficult to transliterate the sound properly due to many people speaking many languages. Just go with the Mp3's Lydia posted.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brdredr said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
25. The Final RTR (Repeatedly)
26. The Final RTR (Repeatedly)

By "repeatedly" how many repetitions are recommended?

Not as many to exhaust you to the point that you cannot do more, and not as few as you could have done let's say many more.

Just do this 2 or more times it should be enough. You can space the RTR well off by 8 or more hours apart.

With Xian kike Xmas incoming, this will help cleanse the day and prohibit the enemy from picking up slave cattle energy for the rest of the year.
Seriously? :shock: without the slave's energy we have litteraly won :D

luis said:
Sinistra said:
I see the site the same way you see it and this has been going on forever, if you put the slow internet option then everything will be shown

Just did the wealth and prosperity ritual and really enjoyed it. Is this something that can be done on an ongoing basis heading into 2019?

luis said:
Sinistra said:
Well apparently some kosher countries were not happy with the info on the JOS. No dedication, meditations or library show up.
When I tried with an American IP it worked as usual.
Workspace.jpg

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Sinistra said:
I see the site the same way you see it and this has been going on forever, if you put the slow internet option then everything will be shown
What?!? Mine is just fine...what the heck the jews did this time? -_-

Lydia said:
For all who asked:

Germanic pronunciations of Runes, all on youtube (thanks to Aldrick Strickland who uploaded, it is HPS Maxine's recordings).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy23eT2TM-PBJTPddr_C6EIEYCOyhTu1J

Thank you!

do we have a mp3 for pronunciation of runes?
im not really confident not that im pronouncing those runes right....even with pronunciation guide....

LuxDuellerIX said:
im not really confident not that im pronouncing those runes right....even with pronunciation guide....

Runic Kabalah Audio Cd is inside my link. Has Germanic and Icelandic pronunciations mp3s.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Thanks it's working in the slow internet mode. I never had to use is before.

Eternal blessings to our lord Satan, crowned princes of Hell and all the Demons of Duat. May the bountifulness of this ritual last an eternity. And the suffering of our hated enemy be as ever lasting as their fowl smell.

Disturbed - Indestructible
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side
A terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

HAIL SATAN, HAIL THE GODS, HAIL MY SS FAMILY!!

For the runes with 2 potential pronunciations, does it matter which ones we pick? For instance, should how I choose to pronounce WUNJO influence SOWILO, or we should just pick the pronunciation for each Rune that we are most comfortable with?

Sorry for double posting, but when vibrating the Runes, is there any special way we need to visualize them? Do we need to do any special carvings?

HailVictory88 said:
Sorry for double posting, but when vibrating the Runes, is there any special way we need to visualize them? Do we need to do any special carvings?

You can visualize the runes but it's optional.

What alteration you take is of no major importance. Pick any you want or feel better with.

Bravera said:
Indestructible
From the other side
A terror to behold

The lead singer is a jew. Just for reference.

I see. Thank you, HP. One more question (sorry), should we do the second Ritual right after doing the Final RTR, or just sometime after the Final RTR? Or is is necessary to have a certain amount of time between them so that the energy can do its work with maximum efficiency?

VENUS VICTORIA !!
SATANAS INVICTUS !!
It will always be worth the struggle , Satan and The GODS have never let us down, Justful Battle it's only natural for The Satanic Warrior ... It IS PURE LUST !! Medals as this ritual are proof of our Valor given to us by Satan's decree , may nobody ever again dare touch or bent the Names of The Gods !! We are the ones that must protect their wisdom ! Such honor is too rare to even try think of the odds ! We're born out of the Impossible and we are to go beyond that as well . Hail All The Satanic Warriors ! Hail to The High Priests and Priestess ! Happy Awesome Yule , Everybody !

Bravera said:
Indestructible
From the other side
A terror to behold

Disturbed started out as a christian rock band.

I assume it's fine to keep repeating the Final RTR even having done the Prosperity ritual for the day?

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bravera said:
Indestructible
From the other side
A terror to behold

So sad :lol: :lol:

WOOOAAHH!
We just did it and it felt powerful and GREAT! The ritual itself wasn‘t the best thing. The best thing was that my Guardian actually showed up and helped me to guide the Energy!
Well I didn‘t see or hear anything but the energy felt very strong and powerful and I was so happy. Every single cell of my body was filled with joy!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
LuxDuellerIX said:

Runic Kabalah Audio Cd is inside my link. Has Germanic and Icelandic pronunciations mp3s.

Oh Thanks Comrade!! I actually saw the youtube link as soon as i posted my message but at least i dont have to use youtube downloader or sort of and it comes with two pronunciations eh(?).

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bravera said:
Indestructible
From the other side
A terror to behold

Yikes!, never listened to them really, but the lyrics of this song really stood out to me

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you are absolutely new, just 10 repetitions of the runes should suffice and be enough to help you and everyone else involved in the Ritual. So do not worry.

As stated by others, every dedicated Satanist DOES have a Guardian Demon. You may just not know them yet. But they do certainly know you - so do not worry about this at all and just do the Rituals easily.

Thank you HP Cobra and everyone else who has replied, and yes we all do have a Guardian Demon I should have corrected that when I wrote it. Also just wondering where would I find the mp3 files for the pronunciation of the runes?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back