Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

French Revolts Verdict

zolaluckystar said:
I ran across this and thought it gives us a kind of snapshot overview of Europe:

j7tEbFz.png

I wonder if the %'s might actually be higher? For example in France I last heard the people (real french people - the whites) support the protests by around 80% now. So, I don't know....I'm wondering if 13% is a lowball.
Most people support the protests because their own livehood is endangered and their living conditions have been getting worse and worse. At the same time 13% does seem ridiculously too low.

Marine Le Pen by herself got 21% last election in the first round (among all candidates), close to 34% in the later 1v1 duel vs Macaron.

The second number is more significant, when chosen between full jewtrix and starting to wake up a third of the voters picked the latter. At the same time there was an electoral fraud going on so it should be even higher. And since that time (spring 2017) people are waking up fast - we started the final RTR since.

Note in 2002 Jean-Marie Le Pen only got half the % her daughter got in 2017 (more then 17%) at the second turn and this was considered a huge success at the time, because the "far right" had never even been in the second turn before. Between 2002 and 2017 the Front National did not even qualifiy for the second turn of presidential elections - only the top 2 candidates of the first turn qualifiy.

Ghost in the Machine said:
They're really milking that Strasbourg attack though. Articles about the yellow vest movement are being shoved to the side even more and more, all I'm seeing on the french news paper is all sorts of exaggeration about something that is so minuscule compared to the chaos of the riots. They turned off the Eiffel tower in 'memory' of the 3 people that got killed in the attack and the 12 that got injured, and not the deaths of the protesters or the thousands of them that got injured. They're lighting candles and all kinds of things.

They're also exaggerating it so much as a terrorist attack that it's unbelievably cringy. "The 'evidence' procured by investigators indicate that the man uttered the words "allah ahkbar" during the attack." and some jew stated in it "Terrorism has again struck our territory in Strasbourg." They are desperate to draw attention away from the movement.

There is also an article shoved to the side about the attack being organized and exposing the tweet warning about the attack just as it was about to happen.
twitter_demonstration.gif
so people have definitely noticed this.

Also people are finally fighting back for real. 2 isrealites that shot dead 2 arabs were attacked and killed by arabian persons who fled the scene and were accused to be involved in the killing of 3 other jews. The isrealite forces started arresting random people for no reason other than they could all possibly be suspects. and "Since Sunday, Israeli forces have used major means, going as far as raiding the premises of the Palestinian Ministry of Finance and the official WAFA news agency in Ramallah."

And in October a similar attack "The October 7 attack hit Israeli minds because the industrial zone, close to settlements, has often been portrayed by Israelis as a symbol of coexistence, with Israelis and Palestinians working side by side." They are finally waking the fuck up.

Keep spamming the RTRs, especially during the hours of Saturn.
I want to say that the Strasbourg attack happened the 11 december wich is a Kabalistic number of destruction...plus other numbers were used like 12. I belive ((they)) were trying to do sometime but i'm sure the Final Rtr destroyed whatever they were trying to do.

"The 'evidence' procured by investigators indicate that the man uttered the words "allah ahkbar" during the attack."
Admiral Ackbar and his crew of gollums strike again !

luis said:
They're really milking that Strasbourg attack though. Articles about the yellow vest movement are being shoved to the side even more and more, all I'm seeing on the french news paper is all sorts of exaggeration about something that is so minuscule compared to the chaos of the riots. They turned off the Eiffel tower in 'memory' of the 3 people that got killed in the attack and the 12 that got injured, and not the deaths of the protesters or the thousands of them that got injured. They're lighting candles and all kinds of things.

They're also exaggerating it so much as a terrorist attack that it's unbelievably cringy. "The 'evidence' procured by investigators indicate that the man uttered the words "allah ahkbar" during the attack." and some jew stated in it "Terrorism has again struck our territory in Strasbourg." They are desperate to draw attention away from the movement.

There is also an article shoved to the side about the attack being organized and exposing the tweet warning about the attack just as it was about to happen.

Also people are finally fighting back for real. 2 isrealites that shot dead 2 arabs were attacked and killed by arabian persons who fled the scene and were accused to be involved in the killing of 3 other jews. The isrealite forces started arresting random people for no reason other than they could all possibly be suspects. and "Since Sunday, Israeli forces have used major means, going as far as raiding the premises of the Palestinian Ministry of Finance and the official WAFA news agency in Ramallah."

And in October a similar attack "The October 7 attack hit Israeli minds because the industrial zone, close to settlements, has often been portrayed by Israelis as a symbol of coexistence, with Israelis and Palestinians working side by side." They are finally waking the fuck up.

I want to say that the Strasbourg attack happened the 11 december wich is a Kabalistic number of destruction...plus other numbers were used like 12. I belive ((they)) were trying to do sometime but i'm sure the Final Rtr destroyed whatever they were trying to do.

And its probably even REVERSING it back at them, as the populace will SURELY in France support MORE the National Rally(AKA former National Front) now because of the terror attack. Mark my words.

Artanis said:
luis said:

And its probably even REVERSING it back at them, as the populace will SURELY in France support MORE the National Rally(AKA former National Front) now because of the terror attack. Mark my words.
Yes, i belive you :)

After viewing the Economist cover, a part of me feels like this organized yellow vest protest is just a Jewish purge valve to release societal pressure; especially now we have what appears to be false flag activity. Combined with Macron giving in to some tax demands and pay issues.

feels like this is all a big litmus test to see what can be gotten away with

sip said:
After viewing the Economist cover, a part of me feels like this organized yellow vest protest is just a Jewish purge valve to release societal pressure; especially now we have what appears to be false flag activity. Combined with Macron giving in to some tax demands and pay issues.

Even if it's the case it would backlash on the kikes, because people are getting used to revolt as a whole across political lines, and it has set an example for other countries as well.

zolaluckystar said:
My Gods! That 'artwork' is fucking obscene!
'Funny' how someone with a portfolio like this would get such a high profile public commission that probably paid (minimum) a couple hundred thousand dollars. That is a massive commission in a very high profile public place. Just like the guy who painted that portrait of Barry. Thats HIS fave theme too. Killing whites. And these 'artists' are supported by the kikes.
Absolutely they are. Because you cannot get these big paying public art work jobs without serious scrutiny. The jury would have seen his portfolio. I'm certain if the subject was reversed (whites murdering black images) the artist would NEVER have gotten that job. The hypocrisy is just blatant. So what does that tell us? They condone white genocide. This is so fucking disgusting and its doubly so for someone who is an artist because I know damn well about the selection process. Getting one of those fat jobs is like winning the lottery. Gods, that pisses me off to see that filth being called 'art'.
Genocide and gang rape against the aryan race ? Nothing to see here goyim, it's perfectly kosher and holy goyim. This is perfectly normal in Africa as well goyim we are simply enriching Europe culturally goyim. Don't be evil racist Hitlers now goyim !!!

I'd wager it was more like several millions of euros. When it's about pushing their agendas or gloating about their power the kosher colony of France always seems to have more then enough money.

Here is another modern "art" work from Paris, replacing what should have been a Yule Tree : https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/17/paul-mccarthy-paris_n_6003192.html

Yellow vest protests now in Israel xD
Wtf hahah
I had a dream last night and I dreamed about reading those news...it turned out that they really are going to destroy themselves

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwix58KCxKLfAhULzKQKHdCjAJ4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.haaretz.com%2Fisrael-news%2F.premium-hundreds-in-yellow-vest-protest-in-tel-aviv-10-arrested-1.6745419&psig=AOvVaw0jyj-YBLQFppR_K6alXf0-&ust=1544987215410541

The new dialectic of the jewtrix (((medias)), is that the french revolts are dying out. The jewtrix has combined a blatant attempt of buying the silence of people with a bit of money, creating anguish with violence (including terrorist attacks) and now creating the self-realizing prophecy that the revolts are dying out.

People have reported on social medias that the they know the officia medias are lying, that the roads and trains to Paris and also the roads in Paris itself were blocked by the police, and that the non jewtrix medias weren't allowed in either, so that only few people could reach to where all the jewtrix medias were placed this Saturday, December 15th.

Just a little word about what happens today so everyone knows :

i think in most of the media , they will say that the movement has decreased since there were less people in Paris ,

Actually they have block thousands of people at the entrances of Paris , 56 metro stations were closed in Paris All the roads leading to the Champs Elysées were totally blocked by Police gates and vans. Searchings are carried out in all the train stations and main highway leading to Paris.. So to get to the Champs Elysée, you have to walk more than an hour.. they also removes yellow vests on people , and in Paris the Police was doing operation in order to encircle people , isolate them , and then force them to remove yellow vest ...

and then they say there is less yellow vest the movement is dead and so on ... f*cking genius :lol: ...

i think they are afraid this revolt spread through europe and try to show to people that it's dead, ( since Paris is were the media from all the world come...)

But just take a look at what happens in city like Bordeaux or Toulouse ...

Also Paris is becoming a real fortress for those who protest , it's pathetic they just have a yellow vest...

and no it's not dead and again and other protest(s) is already planned for next weekend...

Azorm said:
Wtf hahah
I had a dream last night and I dreamed about reading those news...it turned out that they really are going to destroy themselves

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwix58KCxKLfAhULzKQKHdCjAJ4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.haaretz.com%2Fisrael-news%2F.premium-hundreds-in-yellow-vest-protest-in-tel-aviv-10-arrested-1.6745419&psig=AOvVaw0jyj-YBLQFppR_K6alXf0-&ust=1544987215410541

Jews be fighting over their own shekels in what appears to be a mode of insanity. LOL

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:
Wtf hahah

Jews be fighting over their own shekels in what appears to be a mode of insanity. LOL
Their spell is falling apart and this make them fight even between themself, i'm laughing hard lol

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:
Wtf hahah

I was dreaming it again...burning Israel. Total chaos I saw, but also in Europe. Better be careful..those immigrants are aggressive as fuck, like horny monkeys on rampage. Glad to see they will soon be departed back, nobody will tolerate their shit anymore. If I can really predict things, then we are truly at final stages. Soon the jews will be kissing our asses, begging for help and forgiveness. Burn fuckers, burn!

"The National Union of Israeli Students announced that it was joining the protests and called for a large rally in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening December 22."
As would say Kike Shapiro, this is epic.

Also look at the titles of all the articles under 'You Might also Like'... :lol:
Why are Netanyahu, Erdogan, Trump and Orban so afraid of Soros?
Ultra-Orthodox in New York Threaten War After State Demands More Secular Education in Yeshivas
The Myth of the Brainy Israeli - "Nobel Prizes and Startup Nation notwithstanding, the average Israeli has a pretty poor set of basic skills."

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:
Wtf hahah

Soros real name Schwartz was the bag jew that funded the entire Mossad operation called the Arab Spring to topple the Arabs for Israel. Its typical jew playing to watch the Israeli yids and their Shabbos goyim like Jones pretend that Schwartz is somehow Israel's enemy.

Egon said:
Also look at the titles of all the articles under 'You Might also Like'... :lol:

Egon said:
"The National Union of Israeli Students announced that it was joining the protests and called for a large rally in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening December 22."
As would say Kike Shapiro, this is epic.

Ultra-Orthodox in New York Threaten War After State Demands More Secular Education in Yeshivas
The Myth of the Brainy Israeli - "Nobel Prizes and Startup Nation notwithstanding, the average Israeli has a pretty poor set of basic skills."

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:
Wtf hahah

Soon one should expect "Open Borders For Israel". Everyone should do this. The jews are the moral people of the planet. They need OPEN borders. They need to protest for this.

Hold the Rapefugee banners high Israel.

"Without a multicultural future, The Jewish People will not survive. Israel must stop being the neolithic societies they were once in the last century. "

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:
Wtf hahah

My preeeeeciuuuuuuooos SHEKEL !!!
bg-17.jpg

How to make two jews maul one another?

Throw a nickel between them and just sit by and wait. That should be more than enough.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

Throw a nickel between them and just sit by and wait. That should be more than enough.

Hahahhaah, obviously x'D

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

Bruuuh hol up. How do you make a Jew go mad? Put him in a round room and tell him there's a shekel in the corner :lol:

cosmictraveler666 said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

Bruuuh hol up. How do you make a Jew go mad? Put him in a round room and tell him there's a shekel in the corner :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ´The Joke Of The Century!` :lol: :lol:

Artanis said:
cosmictraveler666 said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ´The Joke Of The Century!` :lol: :lol:

A jew once said the life of a million Arabs is around worth of 1 jewish fingernail. Not that it was racist as jews are holy people and can never be racist, as they are the holy moral people.

The same race is also the only race who will kill someone else over a nickel. So doing the math...

The existence of the jews is worth one nickel per two jews. By deduction we also understand that since the cost of life for Arab people is far form one nickel, we can reverse this statement and say that the life of a jew is actually costing one nickel, which is around 1 hair of the head from an arab, for all jews combined.

At least jews do teach us goyim important and life saving math. And think about it the goyim are using this math to go against the jews...Cursed goyim...We never learn...

Sinistra said:
sip said:

Even if it's the case it would backlash on the kikes, because people are getting used to revolt as a whole across political lines, and it has set an example for other countries as well.

You are correct and I agree with you. Thank you for the reminder.

zolaluckystar said:
Oh, I checked out that link sinistra. OMG. A giant butt plug is art!!
Degenerate art.
It blows my mind how they try to say this is art. its NOT art!!
As an artist this is just....OMG. it makes me so mad!
Oh the butt plug got vandalized like it deserves.

The kikes also pulled up a giant vagina in Versailles. They are scandalised that it ended up with "anti-semitic" writings on it :D
https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/s...uvert-d-inscriptions-antisemites_1712933.html

In the same vein they wanted to present "Domestikator" le doggy style sculpture in Paris in 2017 then gave up. They say the attacks against the butt plug was the reason to not go through.
http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-lo...levrette-aux-tuileries-02-10-2017-7302972.php

zolaluckystar said:
Attacks against the butt plug!!! LOLZ!!
For some reason the idea of irate french attacking a giant green butt plug just....cracks me up. Oh by the Gods, that makes me laugh!
And a giant vagina with 'anti semetic' writing on it....holy shit I laughed my ass off. Thats too funny. I cannot believe they actually put this piece of fucking garbage in the gardens of versailles...what a disgrace and dishonour. Fucking goddamned kikes.

OMG. That metal....
This is what I listened to time and again blasting in my ears as I worked on the Portraits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8J8FuNs300
"OMG" like "I'm gonna vomit now be right back" ? :lol:

There can be a lot of beauty in disharmony. Matter of taste.
And that album was a very mild and progressive take on black metal.

This one however is very much a classic of the highest pedigree, like a well matured wine of an exceptional year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDi99nXhObs
Its youtube comments are a gem on their own :
"Instruments: Drums, electric shaver"
"never have buzzsaws sounded so great"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back