Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

getting straight to the point. race. love..

Braun666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Adrellis said:
a person of mixed race working on their soul, will amplify the dominant race's genes and basically purge the recessive race's genes, in the end. as for 2 mixed or mixed and pure to have relationships, that I don't get(if it should be, or should wait until later). having kids? mixed shouldn't have kids until they've fully healed from it..as being mixed seems to be a wound, or dross...or worse.

clarify whatever I got wrong, please.

I don't know where you came from with most if that information. Once you are mixed, you stay like that even if you advance that is why it's important not to race mix in the first place.The thing is returning to your respective race through partnership. Most people who are mixed usually feel drawn to one race more than the other.

Mixed race people as a wound, dross or worst? You shouldn't paint that picture.
Mixed people can have kids but with the race they are closer to genetically. That's it. Since they still have the genetic template.

I hope I'm not asking something that has already been answered. But it's in regards to reincarnation...

My question is that mixed race people fall under the category of "natures mistakes"(For lack of a better term)... All in all I'm not even sure if this can be answered but here it goes(this is not to advocate race mixing btw).

Being that there are mixed race people here. Should we practice eugenics to the extreme in the future world how will they be able to reincarnate? Overall if the races are to remain pure, then the unpure(mixed raced peoples) would just dissipate in the astral? After they have chosen the race they want to be with they themselves will cease to exist having no "mixed race body" to reincarnate in?

I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I can only speculate, knowing Satan, that he will take care of those souls in his own way.

I will certainly inquire about this to Father Satan in due time.

Why would a mixed race person reincarnate into a mixed race body? The soul is only one race. There is no such thing as a race mixed soul. Their soul would reincarnated into the body their soul is. As race is in the soul.... that's a lot of soul written...

That being said what you said almost sounds like a mixed race person who is SS shouldn't be trying to advance to complete the MO. Anyone who is mixed race here should be going for this goal even if they're mixed. You not loving and accepting yourself will only cause trouble and mental hang ups in this life and will surely go into the next life. Just accept who you are and advance. And be sure to go with the dominant race your genes have.

It's my belief if all mixed race people strive to advance and then later have children then not only will their children with a non mixed race person be of more pure race but their child will also have the benefits carried over of a spiritually advanced person as if it has been known and stated that the the advancements of a spiritual person or two do carry over to the offspring. But to make sure the offspring comes out better we need to make to sure to advance. If anything this should definitely motivate mixed race SS even more to advance.

Eugenics programs in the future for mixed race people can be that. You have to be at a certain level of advancement to have children with a person closest to your dominant racial genes. It might sound extreme maybe but I think this the best way to go for mixed people. This will not only spiritually better the lineage down the line but also purifying the mixed race people. Two birds, one stone lol.

Adrellis said:
HPS Shannon said:
I don't know where you came from with most if that information.

probably information I read long ago and was too stupid to understand, so my memory fucked it up.

i don't know shit, so i'm going to stop posting. it's only making things worse.

Why do alot of people feel that if they misunderstand one thing that they don't know anything and then shouldn't comment on anything?

It's all good. It was just a mistake that alot of people here thought. It was a personal attack, just a question.

I remember reading that according to dharma philosophy mixed people can found new races. I tried to search where it was stated originally but couldn't find the source. Here someone quotes Mageson:

"HIGH PRIEST Mageson:
Generations then. The Dharma philosophy states such groups are become their own sub race and over centuries will develop into a unique entity of their own as such. But they must maintain their own selves within their own."
http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36339&p=189750&hilit=dharma#p189750

On another topic Hooded Cobra wrote: "As about sub groups, this highly has to do with the numbers of the whole Race as well. Whites with Whites, such as Europeans, should be OK at this point. Now as about very fine and certain matters, these have to adjust with the times as well. There are many, many subgroups under the main Races, also, new races that have formed from Race mixing on their own that should stick to their Race. This isn't a very simple matter, but at the same time, if one gets the fundementals, this is simple."
https://web.archive.org/web/20170504001000/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic14699.html#p73371

Here is also an important message regarding Arabs being a race of their own: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7921&p=30537#p30537

hailourtruegod said:
This will not only spiritually better the lineage down the line but also "purifying" the mixed race people.

I meant "purify" the offspring* of a mixed person. Felt I needed to word that better that since it looks like i meant something else and would totally contradict what I said in the beginning.

What about adoption. A race mixed person could adopt a poor child instead of making more race mixed children.
Why is it necessary that you pass your current genes over to the next generation ?
If you have more race mixed children. They will at least feel some level of unease and confusion. In the most extreme cases they might outright hate you personally for "causing" their situation.

Adopting still brings problems. The parent and child bonding isn't the same no matter how hard one tries and by nature a couple that love each other will naturally want to have offspring of their own that looks like them. Sure an adopted child can be brought in to any family to help children of the same race with no parents but like I said that doesn't mean it'll be the same and a couple would always want to have their own especially of they are two healthy individuals advancing spiritually.

I'm finding it odd that not just racially aware people outside of here but also some SS here blatantly are seeing mixed race people like they're handicaps that shouldn't be having children and they should feel some type of shame about themselves. If I felt like this or any other mixed race SS here then what's the point of us advancing. Thank goodness we don't have the same thought process as some people here. By this logic even if we complete the MO we will still be beneath to some of y'all? Nice...

I can understand not being to help it and feeling the need to be extreme and say no mixed people at all with a "pure" race person because of what's going on in today's world but at some point some y'all need to chill out and stop sounding like those people that go to irrational extremes to keep the race pure. What's funny is many times I've seen these type of people also say things like Spaniards aren't white either or any other Mediterraneans. So to them any Latino isn't white period. And they go around looking down at even Meds even if they do have light eyes or hair. I wouldn't be surprised if that thought process was going thru some people here.

hailourtruegod said:
I'm finding it odd that not just racially aware people outside of here but also some SS here blatantly are seeing mixed race people like they're handicaps that shouldn't be having children and they should feel some type of shame about themselves. If I felt like this or any other mixed race SS here then what's the point of us advancing. Thank goodness we don't have the same thought process as some people here. By this logic even if we complete the MO we will still be beneath to some of y'all? Nice...

I can understand not being to help it and feeling the need to be extreme and say no mixed people at all with a "pure" race person because of what's going on in today's world but at some point some y'all need to chill out and stop sounding like those people that go to irrational extremes to keep the race pure. What's funny is many times I've seen these type of people also say things like Spaniards aren't white either or any other Mediterraneans. So to them any Latino isn't white period. And they go around looking down at even Meds even if they do have light eyes or hair. I wouldn't be surprised if that thought process was going thru some people here.

It depends on the amount they are mixed. As it has already been stated in this topic spiritual advancement doesn't purify mixed genes... People who are mulattoes should in my opinion only date other people who are of similar mix so that they would create a new sub race. They can and should advance and better themselves but NOT return back to their original race by fucking White people in order to make whiter children. If someone has only small amount (1-2%) of mixed blood and it doesn't show out it doesn't matter but people who are several percents mixed should create their own race like the Arabs have done.

I kinda doubt Hitler would have allowed all kinds of majority White mulattoes to purify their bloodlines by sleeping with pure White people.

Valontuoja said:
hailourtruegod said:
It depends on the amount they are mixed. As it has already been stated in this topic spiritual advancement doesn't purify mixed genes... People who are mulattoes should in my opinion only date other people who are of similar mix so that they would create a new sub race. They can and should advance and better themselves but NOT return back to their original race by fucking White people in order to make whiter children. If someone has only small amount (1-2%) of mixed blood and it doesn't show out it doesn't matter but people who are several percents mixed should create their own race like the Arabs have done.

I kinda doubt Hitler would have allowed all kinds of majority White mulattoes to purify their bloodlines by sleeping with pure White people.

From the same Dharma teachings you got that from about making a new race, you do realize that it also states that it takes thousands of years right? My educated guess and outlook on making a new race would have to involve a lot of advanced spirituality in it and not just fucking. This is proven how Indians and Arabs have a spiritual culture in the past so one can only make out that these sub races were made in a very intelligent and spiritual way.

It doesn't just happen with a few generations and without care. Even HPS Shannon stated how the child can come out looking more of one race if it's the child of two mixed race parents. And I've seen this many times myself as well.

I have a question in regards to reincarnation and race mixing. I'm completely white as far as I know from a German bloodline, is it possible for me to reincarnate as a racially mixed individual? I'm uncertain as to how that works as a white soul reincarnates as a white person and a black soul reincarnates as a black person, you'd think it would naturally be impossible to be both.

Valontuoja said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm mixed and I'm mostly of the opinion mixed races should not have children with other "purer" races. It just causes more confusion for your offspring and doesn't help the current world problems.

Look at it this way: there are organizations that try to keep animal species in nature from going extinct. Why can't humans do the same for their own subspecies? People shouldn't take it personal if someone wants to promote people of nordic race to reproduce with the same for example.

As SS we should try to look at the big picture and not concern about our own selfish preferences. The population is so high not everyone needs to reproduce anyways. It's also known that white birth rates are decreasing so we should try not to contribute to that because we feel we "just have to" have kids with a white or whatever.

The problem with mixed people creating a subrace was mentioned above by Shannon, that the results would be unpredictable. It also seems alot of mixed people relate to one race more than another so I feel it's unlikely.

To sum up: My opinion is as a mixed we should aim to not have kids no matter who we date. This will encourage people of purer races to seek partners who may want kids if that is in their nature. Some may not want kids due to career or even genetic issues for example or there can be the option to adopt for some as Sinistra stated earlier.

solun said:
Valontuoja said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm mixed and I'm mostly of the opinion mixed races should not have children with other "purer" races. It just causes more confusion for your offspring and doesn't help the current world problems.

Look at it this way: there are organizations that try to keep animal species in nature from going extinct. Why can't humans do the same for their own subspecies? People shouldn't take it personal if someone wants to promote people of nordic race to reproduce with the same for example.

As SS we should try to look at the big picture and not concern about our own selfish preferences. The population is so high not everyone needs to reproduce anyways. It's also known that white birth rates are decreasing so we should try not to contribute to that because we feel we "just have to" have kids with a white or whatever.

The problem with mixed people creating a subrace was mentioned above by Shannon, that the results would be unpredictable. It also seems alot of mixed people relate to one race more than another so I feel it's unlikely.

To sum up: My opinion is as a mixed we should aim to not have kids no matter who we date. This will encourage people of purer races to seek partners who may want kids if that is in their nature. Some may not want kids due to career or even genetic issues for example or there can be the option to adopt for some as Sinistra stated earlier.
You have my respect, I don't think I ever read such thing from a mixed ss, normally they're full of confusion but you just nailed it :)

solun said:

Again, it just sounds like mixed people are a handicap to you. As the reason why any animal wouldn't be let to breed is because they're genetically fucked up. I do not see myself this way or should other mixed SS.
A lot of things you said just leads to me repeating myself or even having to bring up something that has already been said like how over population isn't real.

One thing I do want to note is that to is that you said what I feel is based on selfish reasons. So by that that means anyone who wants to have children is just selfish? Having children is not just a natural need for many Gentiles but also it is the opposite of selfish especially for those contributing to this world not just physically but spiritually. I just don't see anything selfish about a person pursuing spiritual advancement and passing this on to generations which only provides positive things to the world. Maybe your logic will fit in with the people who don't care to advance but then again that can be said for any low life. Mixed or not. The only thing I can say that aligns with what you said is that there's a small exception maybe. A white (or any other pure race ) couple who doesn't meditate is better to have children than a mixed person who doesn't meditate. That can probably be the only exception but to be fair it does again make it look like we're handicapped in some way. With these reasons mentioned, how can it just be sent off as wanting to "just" having kids with whites?

Idk why anyone would think I'm confused or maybe it wasn't directed to me to what Aquarius said but all this based on reasoning on my part so if you think I'm confused then show me instead of making empty statements. I'm not trying to argue here or trying to be hard headed. This is how I see things and I welcome anyone to prove me otherwise as I myself wouldn't want to make a mistake and do something that would affect people badly in the future but like I said I'm not seeing how it would and have given my reasons.

This is an important subject imo so I myself would gladly and respectfully ask the gods on this when the time comes.

hailourtruegod said:
solun said:

Again, it just sounds like mixed people are a handicap to you. As the reason why any animal wouldn't be let to breed is because they're genetically fucked up. I do not see myself this way or should other mixed SS.
A lot of things you said just leads to me repeating myself or even having to bring up something that has already been said like how over population isn't real.

One thing I do want to note is that to is that you said what I feel is based on selfish reasons. So by that that means anyone who wants to have children is just selfish? Having children is not just a natural need for many Gentiles but also it is the opposite of selfish especially for those contributing to this world not just physically but spiritually. I just don't see anything selfish about a person pursuing spiritual advancement and passing this on to generations which only provides positive things to the world. Maybe your logic will fit in with the people who don't care to advance but then again that can be said for any low life. Mixed or not. The only thing I can say that aligns with what you said is that there's a small exception maybe. A white (or any other pure race ) couple who doesn't meditate is better to have children than a mixed person who doesn't meditate. That can probably be the only exception but to be fair it does again make it look like we're handicapped in some way. With these reasons mentioned, how can it just be sent off as wanting to "just" having kids with whites?

Idk why anyone would think I'm confused or maybe it wasn't directed to me to what Aquarius said but all this based on reasoning on my part so if you think I'm confused then show me instead of making empty statements. I'm not trying to argue here or trying to be hard headed. This is how I see things and I welcome anyone to prove me otherwise as I myself wouldn't want to make a mistake and do something that would affect people badly in the future but like I said I'm not seeing how it would and have given my reasons.

This is an important subject imo so I myself would gladly and respectfully ask the gods on this when the time comes.
Hey no, my reply was in general and not directed to u as I cant remember what you said in previous posts.
In my opinion, if you wanna have kids, fine, but dont go mix with races who are pure, though I believe that a mixed mostly black person could easily mix with a pure black as it would make sense that the offspring will be completely black(or maybe this a stupid theory). But I believe a mixed person shouldnt mix with a pure white.

most mixed guys I knew all had problems with that and tried to give all type of excuses just to date with pure whites.

Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
solun said:

Hey no, my reply was in general and not directed to u as I cant remember what you said in previous posts.
In my opinion, if you wanna have kids, fine, but dont go mix with races who are pure, though I believe that a mixed mostly black person could easily mix with a pure black as it would make sense that the offspring will be completely black(or maybe this a stupid theory). But I believe a mixed person shouldnt mix with a pure white.

I think this just proved a point that I wanted to make. Seeing how this shows even more how a lot of racially aware whites including some SS look down at other races, the point is you're ok with the black race bringing in a bit of white in there midst but say other wise for the white race even if that person is mostly white. That contradiction itself makes me not take this opinion of yours seriously. I've given my points which I believe are rational and not "excuses" here and that's all I can do. I can't change your or others opinions of me or any mixed people. Regardless, I still admire the love and care for the white race to the point it can be seen as extreme that some here have or those outside of here so I'm being honest when I say I'm not mad or anything as I understand where you guys are coming from.

Lastly, I hope no one sees me as just wanting to fuck whites. Lol. If you'd knew me irl you'd know before I became a SS I would and had dated any race. I'm not boasting about this and find it a bit cringe to write it but it seems like I have to say this to make a point seeing that two people already made this statement of people making excuses, which is true that a lot of people do do that but it's far from where I'm coming from. It doesn't seems like the statements were directed to me but just to be sure I'm saying this now.

hailourtruegod said:
From the same Dharma teachings you got that from about making a new race, you do realize that it also states that it takes thousands of years right? My educated guess and outlook on making a new race would have to involve a lot of advanced spirituality in it and not just fucking. This is proven how Indians and Arabs have a spiritual culture in the past so one can only make out that these sub races were made in a very intelligent and spiritual way.

It doesn't just happen with a few generations and without care. Even HPS Shannon stated how the child can come out looking more of one race if it's the child of two mixed race parents. And I've seen this many times myself as well.

It doesn't take that long, it's only matter of centuries. Those sub races like Arabs weren't created for a purpose. Arabs, and related people from northern Africa, were white before they got into islam in the 7th century and started race mixing. They didn't need thousands of years in order to become a separate group from European whites. It wasn't a matter of advanced spirituality which made them what they nowadays are but matter of breeding with people of different racial stock.

hailourtruegod said:
I think this just proved a point that I wanted to make. Seeing how this shows even more how a lot of racially aware whites including some SS look down at other races, the point is you're ok with the black race bringing in a bit of white in there midst but say other wise for the white race even if that person is mostly white. That contradiction itself makes me not take this opinion of yours seriously. I've given my points which I believe are rational and not "excuses" here and that's all I can do. I can't change your or others opinions of me or any mixed people. Regardless, I still admire the love and care for the white race to the point it can be seen as extreme that some here have or those outside of here so I'm being honest when I say I'm not mad or anything as I understand where you guys are coming from.

World has way more blacks and asians than pure whites so it wouldn't be as harmful for African race as a whole. Some individual countries have way more population than most white countries combined. The pure racial template of African race will survive even if they get a bit of white mixture, in most cases the black DNA is also dominant... Afro-Americans are a group that has some amount of white DNA due to historical reasons still they are a black group and I believe that they can get along and live together with other blacks.

Some countries in South America and the Caribbeans are so mixed that some of their inhabitants could probably be considered as another race. Problems won't arise if people seek out partners who are similar to themselves.

I don't consider my views to be extreme in anyway.

Valontuoja said:
hailourtruegod said:

It doesn't take that long, it's only matter of centuries. Those sub races like Arabs weren't created for a purpose. Arabs, and related people from northern Africa, were white before they got into islam in the 7th century and started race mixing. They didn't need thousands of years in order to become a separate group from European whites. It wasn't a matter of advanced spirituality which made them what they nowadays are but matter of breeding with people of different racial stock.

hailourtruegod said:

World has way more blacks and asians than pure whites so it wouldn't be as harmful for African race as a whole. Some individual countries have way more population than most white countries combined. The pure racial template of African race will survive even if they get a bit of white mixture, in most cases the black DNA is also dominant... Afro-Americans are a group that has some amount of white DNA due to historical reasons still they are a black group and I believe that they can get along and live together with other blacks.

Some countries in South America and the Caribbeans are so mixed that some of their inhabitants could probably be considered as another race. Problems won't arise if people seek out partners who are similar to themselves.

I don't consider my views to be extreme in anyway.

You made good points and most of the things I will take into consideration and once our side gets into the scientific field we can get down to it if it's 100% true what you said.

The only rebuttal I have is that I don't think it would hurt the white race as you imply, if mixed people who are mostly white marry and have children with the "pure" ones. The reason I say this is because already you have examples of mixed people producing a child who looks more of one race and so when a mixed and pure race person have a child that child looks almost like it's pure and I've seen this myself many times even for white people as well. Like Hispanics who are no more than 55-60% white, light brown skin too, have had children with a pure white person that come out with blonde hair or just have dominant white facial features. This is because of the dominant racial template of that mixed person. And of course the dominant genes will keep being in full as the lineage goes.

It would be nice to have concrete study on this but so far we both mostly have things based irl experiences with some facts thrown in to back it up. I have been open to the choice of starting a new race instead for several years now. It's just after much time of looking at each option from my own experiences, what I've read and the advice given by the clergy it seems the stance I have now is the best way in my opinion.

Now if we get into the psychology of it. The thing is this is mostly subjective for the most part, at least right now. I don't think the offspring of a couple with one mixed race person would have self hate if brought up in a racially aware society. Seeing this is not the case today then the parents will have to play into this by educating the child. In my opinion a lot of confusion and self hate would never enter a child's mind if both parents were racially aware and rooted. The parents would have to play a big part in making sure the child knows it's soul is only of one race and they belong to that race. If proven right by science that it doesn't hurt the white race as a whole then in the future the only reason anyone would look down at someone who has a small percent of another race instead of being fully white or whatever will because of their own bias against other races and that alone.

P.S. I never said your were being extreme. What is extreme is saying mixed people, even if it's a small percentage, shouldn't be with whites or saying mixed people shouldn't have children period. Which is very insulting because blatantly shows that anyone who thinks this see mixed people as handicapped and comes off very ill informed. The Magnum Opus perfects everything you are but by a few people's logic here you're still genetically fucked up even if you complete it. lol

But I thought if a mixed race person marries from the race they are more dominant,the children down the line will continue to look like that race until they are pure 100% from continuing marring from that race and not race mixing again

hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:

Lastly, I hope no one sees me as just wanting to fuck whites. Lol. If you'd knew me irl you'd know before I became a SS I would and had dated any race. I'm not boasting about this and find it a bit cringe to write it but it seems like I have to say this to make a point seeing that two people already made this statement of people making excuses, which is true that a lot of people do do that but it's far from where I'm coming from. It doesn't seems like the statements were directed to me but just to be sure I'm saying this now.
I don’t consider them inferior and never said so, i consider them a different race, if you feel like everybody says mulattos are inferior that could be a mental hangup of yourself, if a mulatto goes with a pure black it makes sense that the offspring will be completely black as the black genes are dominant and whites are recessive so they would kill the pure whiteness and make the offspring mixed, which is horrible.

Aquarius said:
I don’t consider them inferior and never said so, i consider them a different race, if you feel like everybody says mulattos are inferior that could be a mental hangup of yourself, if a mulatto goes with a pure black it makes sense that the offspring will be completely black as the black genes are dominant and whites are recessive so they would kill the pure whiteness and make the offspring mixed, which is horrible.

Please point out where I said I think "everybody" sees mulattos this way and wasn't just speaking about a few because of implications here which I spelled out in detail. Thanks.

Also you're only seeing how it works for one race, again. The child will still look mostly white if comes out with dominant white genes. This is most cases and can be seen irl.

hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:

Please point out where I said I think "everybody" sees mulattos this way and wasn't just speaking about a few because of implications here which I spelled out in detail. Thanks.

Also you're only seeing how it works for one race, again. The child will still look mostly white if comes out with dominant white genes. This is most cases and can be seen irl.
My bad I should have said "the few implications"
Anyways, your still looking at the little picture which is just what is pleasurable for you, I am talking about the big picture, which is what is good for our race, if you want to be selfish and mix with a pure white go on, nobody here can stop you from doing this.

Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:

Anyways, your still looking at the little picture which is just what is pleasurable for you, I am talking about the big picture, which is what is good for our race, if you want to be selfish and mix with a pure white go on, nobody here can stop you from doing this.

I already pointed out how this is nothing based on selfishness and explained my reasons. You didn't provide any rebuttal but continue to call it selfish. I think you're the one with the little picture here. Especially seeing how the if the mixed people who are mostly white go with the white race, or the same thing for the other races then this will get rid of mixed people in the future and it won't won't any of the main races either. Come on man at least try to have a decent conversation instead of acting arrogant and saying something that you think will make you sound cool and can walk away feeling cool...

And even if you did say the few implications then that still doesn't prove your claim that I have "hang ups" of feeling insecure. I think you should go back and read everything I wrote if you actually want to engage in a honest conversation about this instead of making baseless and outright dumb claims. Or don't. It's whatever. I already got my points across and people like Valontuoja did give some good points.

If this is going to start being about passive aggressively insulting each other then I rather not waste my time replying anymore.

Let's be logical here, if what you care about is purifying and advancing the white race what we need is a breeding program for Nordic types, so that we have more pure bodies for reincarnation. You're not gonna purify anything by mating race mixed people with white people. And people can definitely reincarnate in better or worse bodies from their own racial soul group over reincarnations - which is a lot due to availability.

I am not racially mixed myself, at least, not in the typical sense (all of my known ancestors were White, but due to my ethnicity it is possible that I have a very small amount of admixture.) Because of the particular genetic situation I am in (and this involves things other than racial matters), however, I think my excess energy, time, and effort would better serve my Race if used in ways other than physically procreating. For now, that means doing the Final RTR and advancing. In the future, it may mean doing some type of ritual to increase the number of healthy offspring born to pure, eugenic Whites. I also would like, if I could do it safely, to accumulate and distribute wealth so that eugenic, pure Whites could have more children.

If I did consider having children, I would want to be spiritually sure of this. I do not want to subject my children to a racially injurious situation. As of now, however, I want to help my Race through other ways. I am not saying everyone has to make this choice, but it is something to think about.

Sinistra said:
Let's be logical here, if what you care about is purifying and advancing the white race what we need is a breeding program for Nordic types, so that we have more pure bodies for reincarnation. You're not gonna purify anything by mating race mixed people with white people. And people can definitely reincarnate in better or worse bodies from their own racial soul group over reincarnations - which is a lot due to availability.

Exactly. With white people being less than 10% of the planet, and pure white people even lower than that. The last thing we need is the few pure white people to be diluted and corrupted and mixed just because somebody wants to spend the next few generations trying to paint a mixed person more white. If there's a mixed person who is mostly white, mate with other mixed people who are also mostly white. This will lead the children to become purer white over the generations. But you don't need to liquidate and weaken the number of pure white people any worse than it is just because you 'just feel like it will work ok.' If someone is mixed, find a partner who is mixed similarly to yourself. Because it really is selfish to want to corrupt a population that has already been reduced to under 8% of the world (this was Cobra's estimation) just because you want to be more white. Find someone similarly mixed, because it is very true that 2 mostly white people can have a baby that is nearly pure white and over time a mixed population can be more purified this way, while still NOT mixing with pure white people. And white people need to have more children. If the muslims are going to have 30 children each while living on welfare with the government paying for it, white people need to get our numbers up. Because the kikes are hoping the trend will continue of white people not having many children.

Lets face it if you want to do the right thing, you shouldn‘t fuck white girls lol. There are many beautiful girls of your own race out there.

And also you should think about the kids. How would you feel if (in the extreme case) your mother were white wheras your dad were black.
I wouldn‘t feel comftable. Because for many kids their parents are role models and they want to be just like them, now imagine how confusing it must be if the kid does not look like his mom or dad. Well that was the extreme case.. but I think you get the point.

You should strive to find someone who fits you. In character, soul and appearance.

However, if your white girl really really has a preference for black people or for half-white-half-black and it is almost 100% sure that she will get one of them.. go for her. If you don‘t another will just race mix with her.

I do not want to handicap you, or say you are inferior and I also do not hate other races.. I am just against racemixing.
I personally want to maintain seperate races. Especially the white race since I am white and the gods aswell.

At the end of the day you are the one who decides. We are just here to express how we feel about it.

NinRick said:
However, if your white girl really really has a preference for black people or for half-white-half-black and it is almost 100% sure that she will get one of them.. go for her. If you don‘t another will just race mix with her.

NO. The only reason a woman would be like that is from extreme psychic programming by the enemy, so the right thing to do is to help remove her from enemy programs and bindings. In a situation like this, focus on the person intently while doing the Race Awakening ritual and RTR. After a few times doing this, she wouldn't anymore be programmed with this "preference" and would then be free to have a normal and healthy relationship. The solution to enemy curses is NOT to just do exactly what the enemy dictated inside the curse. Because "the enemy created this program of curses, better do exactly what they want us to because it's just going to happen no matter what."

NinRick said:

I get what you're saying here, but I think it still would be bad for an SS to racemix with someone, even if they would otherwise racemix with someone else. A person who only wants someone of another Race is probably a very dysfunctional person with a lot of psychological issues. They would not be a good partner for a spiritually awakened, racially aware SS, regardless of what Race the SS belonged to. People with these weird racial fetishes are almost always very sad and troubled people with tons of hangups.

Plus, one should avoid racemixing on principle. If someone finds themselves asking "maybe it would be ok to racemix if..." they need to stop, go back to reality, and advance until they are no longer attracted to other Races.

By the way, HailOurTrueGod, I'm not saying you want to racemix, I know you are speaking of a situation that's different (at least in name.)

If the situation is about availability then yes I can agree 100% with you two here that it has to be only pure whites with pure whites. If the world was different then this just means that there wouldn't be a problem. And no it's not about being more white myself. Physically that's impossible. Ol Argedco Luciftias worded it that way so I have to reply to it as such. Why would anyone think they themselves "becoming more white". That's probably the only strange part you put but it does seem like I'm nitpicking since the rest of your post made sense so nevermind.

Everything that I wrote was mostly if not all of it based on that's it's not wrong in general for whites to be with mixed people who are mostly white but seeing that in today's world there has to be measures taken then breeding programs that include it to be this way is completely logical.

I never said for a person who is of different race to race mix... Seeing how you wrote things that refer to me i can only think you were directing your reply to me so it's weird that you're even saying this because I never stated such. Yes my dude, race mixing is bad.

HailVictory88 said:
I am not racially mixed myself, at least, not in the typical sense (all of my known ancestors were White, but due to my ethnicity it is possible that I have a very small amount of admixture.) Because of the particular genetic situation I am in (and this involves things other than racial matters), however, I think my excess energy, time, and effort would better serve my Race if used in ways other than physically procreating. For now, that means doing the Final RTR and advancing. In the future, it may mean doing some type of ritual to increase the number of healthy offspring born to pure, eugenic Whites. I also would like, if I could do it safely, to accumulate and distribute wealth so that eugenic, pure Whites could have more children.

If I did consider having children, I would want to be spiritually sure of this. I do not want to subject my children to a racially injurious situation. As of now, however, I want to help my Race through other ways. I am not saying everyone has to make this choice, but it is something to think about.

This was more about in general than about me. I myself don't even have time to even own a pet let alone start a family at the moment. So anyone who keeps saying or thinks this is about being selfish is off the rails.

I too have just been focusing on advancing spiritually, RTRs, doing online activism and then there's irl things like work and other stuff that have to be done. Several days in the week I don't even have leisure time. When we have to do things like spamming RTRs or the ritual given to us of late I focus on doing those instead of recreational stuff. But I enjoy all of it since it's the best way to help everything that needs help. :)

I like your idea about the ritual. I was thinking that a person when they advance spiritually will naturally just passed down their best genes to the offspring. But maybe a ritual would help also? Interesting nonetheless and something to think about in the future.

hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:

I already pointed out how this is nothing based on selfishness and explained my reasons. You didn't provide any rebuttal but continue to call it selfish. I think you're the one with the little picture here. Especially seeing how the if the mixed people who are mostly white go with the white race, or the same thing for the other races then this will get rid of mixed people in the future and it won't won't any of the main races either. Come on man at least try to have a decent conversation instead of acting arrogant and saying something that you think will make you sound cool and can walk away feeling cool...

And even if you did say the few implications then that still doesn't prove your claim that I have "hang ups" of feeling insecure. I think you should go back and read everything I wrote if you actually want to engage in a honest conversation about this instead of making baseless and outright dumb claims. Or don't. It's whatever. I already got my points across and people like Valontuoja did give some good points.

If this is going to start being about passive aggressively insulting each other then I rather not waste my time replying anymore.
Everybody’s telling you the same thing mate.

"Everyone". Lol.

If you have read what I wrote you'll see my general statement is about it wouldn't hurt the white race (and I'm not the only one who sees it this way) IF the white race wasn't in a situation where there are less and less every year and also at very small margin compared to other races but I already agreed that there has to be repercussions taken now for the white race and I have never denied this. What I don't agree with is anyone saying mixed people shouldn't breed including mixed SS because some ill informed and obvious biased people think they're genetically fucked up. If anything it would be totally rational if a mixed SS who is constantly active in this path is an exception when it comes to breeding and even with other mixed people who are at the same level of advancement and seriously active as well but that's already going into a whole new discussion. The main topic is about not race mixing period so I rather not take away from that.

Good talk Aquarius, let's have another intellectual conversation in the near future...

<3

hailourtruegod said:

"Everyone". Lol.

If you have read what I wrote you'll see my general statement is about it wouldn't hurt the white race (and I'm not the only one who sees it this way) IF the white race wasn't in a situation where there are less and less every year and also at very small margin compared to other races but I already agreed that there has to be repercussions taken now for the white race and I have never denied this. What I don't agree with is anyone saying mixed people shouldn't breed including mixed SS because some ill informed and obvious biased people think they're genetically fucked up. If anything it would be totally rational if a mixed SS who is constantly active in this path is an exception when it comes to breeding and even with other mixed people who are at the same level of advancement and seriously active as well but that's already going into a whole new discussion. The main topic is about not race mixing period so I rather not take away from that.

Good talk Aquarius, let's have another intellectual conversation in the near future...

<3
You're stupid dude, and where did I say that mixed races shouldnt breed with other mixed races? Go find me that post in which I did please, if you find it I will say sorry to you but all you're doing is trying to proove that all the 'few implications' believe that you're an inferior individual.

Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:

"Everyone". Lol.

<3
You're stupid dude, and where did I say that mixed races shouldnt breed with other mixed races? Go find me that post in which I did please, if you find it I will say sorry to you but all you're doing is trying to proove that all the 'few implications' believe that you're an inferior individual.

You aren't even following this whole discussion. You said "Everyone is telling me the same." And if you actually read this what the last few people said when it came down to it it was about availability. This is what was brought up. I never said that you outright said anything but sure did agree with someone who they don't want to have children because in their eyes they think their child is just gonna come out messed up just because they're mixed which is proven not to be the case. It was others people's posts who aligned with the same as that person who I was mostly speaking of anyway. If you actually gave a good reply instead of saying what you said in the last reply I would know what exactly what you were talking about and where you stand. But now it's my fault when you are the one who pointed out other people's replies to me which has to do with what I replied to you. So sorry not sorry you got confused by my last reply.

Maybe instead of acting like a arrogant brat you should learn how to have an honest conversation with thought out words. Instead all you usually do is leave snarky remarks... oh wait my bad you also just leave "lol" and that's it. I was going to say all this in the last reply but decided to keep calm and thought there was no need to insult your childish ass. All I did was leave a sarcastic and playful remark at the end. It wasn't even insulting. But you can't take a joke and get triggered because why? Because you know deep down you're not bringing anything into this discussion besides talking shit.

hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
"Everyone". Lol.

<3

You aren't even following this whole discussion. You said "Everyone is telling me the same." And if you actually read this what the last few people said when it came down to it it was about availability. This is what was brought up. I never said that you outright said anything but sure did agree with someone who they don't want to have children because in their eyes they think their child is just gonna come out messed up just because they're mixed which is proven not to be the case. It was others people's posts who aligned with the same as that person who I was mostly speaking of anyway. If you actually gave a good reply instead of saying what you said in the last reply I would know what exactly what you were talking about and where you stand. But now it's my fault when you are the one who pointed out other people's replies to me which has to do with what I replied to you. So sorry not sorry you got confused by my last reply.

Maybe instead of acting like a arrogant brat you should learn how to have an honest conversation with thought out words. Instead all you usually do is leave snarky remarks... oh wait my bad you also just leave "lol" and that's it. I was going to say all this in the last reply but decided to keep calm and thought there was no need to insult your childish ass. All I did was leave a sarcastic and playful remark at the end. It wasn't even insulting. But you can't take a joke and get triggered because why? Because you know deep down you're not bringing anything into this discussion besides talking shit.
Ok this discussion is getting completely useless now, and im gonna end it with " in my opinion a race mixed guy shouldnt fuck pure whites but stay with people mixed to his level" does that make you happy now? I can still agree with people saying that you shouldnt fuck pure whites, it's your problem if you think I agree with everything as the important thing for me is my race not yours, while in me there is love for all gentiles the one who comes first is my race and that is completely normal, most white people who probabily read my comments stand by my side in this.

hailourtruegod said:

If the situation is about availability then yes I can agree 100% with you two here that it has to be only pure whites with pure whites. If the world was different then this just means that there wouldn't be a problem. And no it's not about being more white myself. Physically that's impossible. Ol Argedco Luciftias worded it that way so I have to reply to it as such. Why would anyone think they themselves "becoming more white". That's probably the only strange part you put but it does seem like I'm nitpicking since the rest of your post made sense so nevermind.

Everything that I wrote was mostly if not all of it based on that's it's not wrong in general for whites to be with mixed people who are mostly white but seeing that in today's world there has to be measures taken then breeding programs that include it to be this way is completely logical.
Why not. I used to look more like german alpine in a previous life now I look more like southern italian. What if I prefered my previous clear eyes and general looks ? And why would that be impossible to reincarnate like that again.. assuming there available bodies of course.
And I won't even have children on this body because they would have some physical issues. Which would be cruel to impose on them. So I will adopt nordic looking and fully healthy ones instead if it comes to that. And yet nobody would say I look race mixed, because I'm clearly white with white skin. If I'm saying not to do something - in this case not having more raced mixed children then I'm already imposing a higher standard of behaviour on myself. Else I would be hypocritical.
And this is the case as well as a whole we need to impose higher standards of behaviour on ourselves if we are to have a legitimacy in talking down the goyim of the world. If we decide to act like race mixing goyim we are simply race mixing goyim and not better in any way. Actually we would be even worse because it's worse for intelligent and spiritually knowledgable people to act like idiots.

Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:
Ok this discussion is getting completely useless now, and im gonna end it with " in my opinion a race mixed guy shouldnt fuck pure whites but stay with people mixed to his level" does that make you happy now? I can still agree with people saying that you shouldnt fuck pure whites, it's your problem if you think I agree with everything as the important thing for me is my race not yours, while in me there is love for all gentiles the one who comes first is my race and that is completely normal, most white people who probabily read my comments stand by my side in this.

This discussion between you and me was a waste of time once you went off the rails and started commenting out your ass if we want to be honest.

"My race not yours" .... nigga.... you do realize mixed people who are mostly white are white, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: this is an observable fact. And no I'm not referring to Arabs or Indians in any way.  Even HPS Shannon mentioned how mostly white mixed people WIILL have children who come out looking white because of the parent's racial template. Anyone who doesn't see this is a fact obviously can't see past their own nose when it comes to being racially aware and most racially aware people outside of the JoS are like this. You'd think someone who is supposed to know and learning how the soul works would be a little more educated on this.

Lastly you saying "fucking white people" obviously shows your immaturity. Not just in your psyche but in your ability to understand this subject. Seeing that there are people here who are mixed this is a very serious topic and has to do with people's lives currently or in the future where they will get married and have children. You know some thing grown ups do. The last thing on our minds is "fucking white people" just for the sake of it like boys and girls think. Men and women aren't thinking this way. This goes towards anyone else who keeps saying this phrase like it has to do anything with me or any mixed person here. It's getting annoying that it keeps being said like it somehow gives them justification against my points.

Everything was fine in your reply besides those things. Regardless I understand why you feel only pure whites pure whites and I already went in how agree with it in more than one reply and yes I respect that decision. And like i said in one of my last replies I can agree with mixed people with mixed, to an extent. I hope I don't need to repeat myself again. Thought I should clear this up. I'm more than happy finishing this conversation with someone who has a hard time being civil in a serious discussion.

I'll have to remember not to act playful with Aquarius because he'll then call you stupid. :roll: :)

Sinistra said:
hailourtruegod said:

Why not. I used to look more like german alpine in a previous life now I look more like southern italian. What if I prefered my previous clear eyes and general looks ? And why would that be impossible to reincarnate like that again.. assuming there available bodies of course.
And I won't even have children on this body because they would have some physical issues. Which would be cruel to impose on them. So I will adopt nordic looking and fully healthy ones instead if it comes to that. And yet nobody would say I look race mixed, because I'm clearly white with white skin. If I'm saying not to do something - in this case not having more raced mixed children then I'm already imposing a higher standard of behaviour on myself. Else I would be hypocritical.
And this is the case as well as a whole we need to impose higher standards of behaviour on ourselves if we are to have a legitimacy in talking down the goyim of the world. If we decide to act like race mixing goyim we are simply race mixing goyim and not better in any way. Actually we would be even worse because it's worse for intelligent and spiritually knowledgable people to act like idiots.

Well to be fair I was speaking about this current life. In this life I can't just physically become more white.

In the way you say it then I can say it's a totally rational thing to do. Reincarnation is a good way to go about it to become more white or of one race if each race focuses on only pure people breeding. The only problem i have with it is it just seems like we are looking forward to death. It may not be to the extent as like how the stupid xians think but it seems a bit off nonetheless if only just a little. Though you did remind me how HP Mageson said that there are very advanced gurus who have reached very old age and then put their souls into another person who had recently died. That could be a way.

Maybe even putting your soul into a child who is still in the womb. Idk when the soul enters the baby/fetus though and that would have to play a part in this, ethically speaking.

I am considering that there could be a possibility that there is a logical and spiritual way to explain this and we just don't understand because of lack of information or it's hard to understand since it's something advanced and that it's not about feeling like you're fucked genetically and overall more about what's right. If that makes any sense. Lol. This is why I plan on asking Satan or our gods about this before making any huge decision. It's not like I'm just being hard headed or anything. :p

Regardless, in my opinion, you have a solid idea Sinistra.

hailourtruegod said:

This discussion between you and me was a waste of time once you went off the rails and started commenting out your ass if we want to be honest.

"My race not yours" .... nigga.... you do realize mixed people who are mostly white are white, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: this is an observable fact. And no I'm not referring to Arabs or Indians in any way.  Even HPS Shannon mentioned how mostly white mixed people WIILL have children who come out looking white because of the parent's racial template. Anyone who doesn't see this is a fact obviously can't see past their own nose when it comes to being racially aware and most racially aware people outside of the JoS are like this. You'd think someone who is supposed to know and learning how the soul works would be a little more educated on this.

Lastly you saying "fucking white people" obviously shows your immaturity. Not just in your psyche but in your ability to understand this subject. Seeing that there are people here who are mixed this is a very serious topic and has to do with people's lives currently or in the future where they will get married and have children. You know some thing grown ups do. The last thing on our minds is "fucking white people" just for the sake of it like boys and girls think. Men and women aren't thinking this way. This goes towards anyone else who keeps saying this phrase like it has to do anything with me or any mixed person here. It's getting annoying that it keeps being said like it somehow gives them justification against my points.

Everything was fine in your reply besides those things. Regardless I understand why you feel only pure whites pure whites and I already went in how agree with it in more than one reply and yes I respect that decision. And like i said in one of my last replies I can agree with mixed people with mixed, to an extent. I hope I don't need to repeat myself again. Thought I should clear this up. I'm more than happy finishing this conversation with someone who has a hard time being civil in a serious discussion.

I'll have to remember not to act playful with Aquarius because he'll then call you stupid. :roll: :)
I’m so sorry I hurt your feelings by using the word fucked, I never realized that adults dont use that word when it comes to sex im so so sorry.
And it’s you saying you are mixed not I if you say you’re mixed wtf am I supposed to think? That you are a white guy who looks mediterranean?(which is not mixed, it’s white). It seems that you need an explanation for everything one writes. And no, cold logic doesent make you look more intelligent. All of your posts are you whining about what you don’t understand about them.

hailourtruegod said:
Sinistra said:
hailourtruegod said:

Well to be fair I was speaking about this current life. In this life I can't just physically become more white.

In the way you say it then I can say it's a totally rational thing to do. Reincarnation is a good way to go about it to become more white or of one race if each race focuses on only pure people breeding. The only problem i have with it is it just seems like we are looking forward to death. It may not be to the extent as like how the stupid xians think but it seems a bit off nonetheless if only just a little. Though you did remind me how HP Mageson said that there are very advanced gurus who have reached very old age and then put their souls into another person who had recently died. That could be a way.

Maybe even putting your soul into a child who is still in the womb. Idk when the soul enters the baby/fetus though and that would have to play a part in this, ethically speaking.

I am considering that there could be a possibility that there is a logical and spiritual way to explain this and we just don't understand because of lack of information or it's hard to understand since it's something advanced and that it's not about feeling like you're fucked genetically and overall more about what's right. If that makes any sense. Lol. This is why I plan on asking Satan or our gods about this before making any huge decision. It's not like I'm just being hard headed or anything. :p

Regardless, in my opinion, you have a solid idea Sinistra.
It's not like we are discriminating based on superficial looks like the enemy portrays nazis. We are opposed to race mixing because it both causes problems and limitations for the individuals and also for the whole. It's not solely because of enemy curses that ascending the kundalini and making spiritual progress is so hard it's also due in large part to the race mixing that have pushed over the millennias. That degerated people spiritually and mentally. Those who are race mixed and still trying to follow SANATAMA DHARMA. They are trying to do it despite and against their situation not thanks to it at all. It's like how if you gaz some soldiers that didn't expect it nor have any way to protect themselves.. well many will become ill and incapacited or die quicker quicker or later (many will die later after harsh suffering and illness). A few who were stronger and had more resolve to live will survive and be able to fight again. That doesn't make being gazed a good thing in any way or something that should not be fought against with any way possible to prevent it from happening. The jews say since some people survived (many being dying in and out like xtians and mudslimes are) then it was a great thing indeed and if you care about your group and don't want them gazed (race mixed physically and spiritually gazed by jewish programs) then you are an evil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back