Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The one minute cure

EasternFireLion666

Has anyone tried/confirmed the information in the health book: the one minute cure?

It is linked in the jos site in the satanic healing section. Basically it is about universal healing using oxigen and hydrogen peroxide

EasternFireLion666 said:
Has anyone tried/confirmed the information in the health book: the one minute cure?

It is linked in the jos site in the satanic healing section. Basically it is about universal healing using oxigen and hydrogen peroxide

I tried it for ~1 month if I remember correctly. It tasted horribly and had virtually no effect, atleast for me. Maybe I did something wrong, but from my experience it doesn't work. If anyone has more insight into it I'd also be very interested.

I'm currently using it and have been for some time. Before taking it I used to suffer cramps and arthritic type pain. Since taking it I'm free of the pain I use to suffer. I don't get sick anymore, and my insides feel really clean when I take it. It's changed the way I eat where my body craves a lot of fruits and salads as before I was a person who ate alot of burgers and crap. It also helps with my gym workout as I feel my body recovers quicker, and I notice I sweat more when I take it before working out. The taste isn't pleasant. But It has helped my body in so many ways that I have just gotten use to the taste and I just think about all the good things it has done for me when I drink it. Seriously though taking for 1 month is not long enough to feel any sort of benefit. Because you start on low amount of drops and increase the amount of drops as you go. I highly recommend it. But alot of people complain about the taste then give up without giving it a good chance to work on their body.

Hornet666 said:
I'm currently using it and have been for some time. Before taking it I used to suffer cramps and arthritic type pain. Since taking it I'm free of the pain I use to suffer. I don't get sick anymore, and my insides feel really clean when I take it. It's changed the way I eat where my body craves a lot of fruits and salads as before I was a person who ate alot of burgers and crap. It also helps with my gym workout as I feel my body recovers quicker, and I notice I sweat more when I take it before working out. The taste isn't pleasant. But It has helped my body in so many ways that I have just gotten use to the taste and I just think about all the good things it has done for me when I drink it. Seriously though taking for 1 month is not long enough to feel any sort of benefit. Because you start on low amount of drops and increase the amount of drops as you go. I highly recommend it. But alot of people complain about the taste then give up without giving it a good chance to work on their body.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with it. May I ask where you bought your H202 from? I've tried two seperate sellers and felt like it might have been poor quality.

The taste really was the #1 reason I stopped. I felt like puking after taking it (I took it on an empty stomach as advised, and didn't eat anything afterwards for 30 mins atleast), and it got ingrained in my body to the point where even now (about 8 months afterwards), when I just drink normal water from a cup, I still feel like vomiting. I doubt I'll be able to ever use this consistently without some method to make it taste better. I tried mixing it with various stuff like milk to mask the taste but it just didnt work well enough. If you or anyone else who reads this has suggestions for this I'd love to hear them.

I have been using it for about two weeks now and it seems to be helping with mind clarity and extra energy it does help in the appatite were I'm not snacking all day long. So it seems to be working and I am looking forward to other benefits it will bring as well.

So if doing this gives extra oxygen in the body and your body gets used to this new higher level, what happens if you stop? Would you be worse than before since acclimating to the unnaturally high level? I know when people go to a very high elevation where there is very little amount of oxygen and do intense exercises there, their body gets used to it and starts making much more red blood cells so they can absorb so much more oxygen now then most people can. And this is a permanent change so when they go down again to a normal place with normal oxygen they are so much stronger with it than everyone else. This h2o2 treatment sounds like basically the opposite of this, so I wonder what lasting change it would really make.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So if doing this gives extra oxygen in the body and your body gets used to this new higher level, what happens if you stop? Would you be worse than before since acclimating to the unnaturally high level? I know when people go to a very high elevation where there is very little amount of oxygen and do intense exercises there, their body gets used to it and starts making much more red blood cells so they can absorb so much more oxygen now then most people can. And this is a permanent change so when they go down again to a normal place with normal oxygen they are so much stronger with it than everyone else. This h2o2 treatment sounds like basically the opposite of this, so I wonder what lasting change it would really make.

One thing to take note is that there is much air pollution everywhere and clean air is scarce. In other words most people suffer from lack of oxygen. Oxygen therapy is great because it allows the body a secondary source of the much needed oxygen. If we could clean the atmosphere and remove the pollution then the body could start absorbing the necessary amount of oxygen without secondary sources.

I tried the 1 minute cure for a few months at one point, didn't work for me :/ Though I would frequently have to push back the times I took the Hydrogen Peroxide.

If you're interested, I'll be doing work with crystal essences at some point in the near future (when I get time, lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Will post it's results here on the health forum :)

Thanks for sharing your experiences with it. May I ask where you bought your H202 from? I've tried two seperate sellers and felt like it might have been poor quality.

I bought off a local supplier off ebay. At first I bought the wrong percentage. I think I bought 16% instead of 35%. One way to tell whether you have the right stuff is if your skin comes into contact with it even just drop you will instantly get little bit of an acid burn and your skin stings and immediately turns white. Just run it under water and it disappears.

If you or anyone else who reads this has suggestions for this I'd love to hear them.

I take 40 drops every session I take it. I don't drink it every day. I take it every second day or in line with the days I go to the gym or do a workout. What I do to handle the taste is. Straight after drinking it I have a glass of chocolate milk and it gets rid of the taste straight away. This really works for me and you still get the benefits. And it's a better way to overcome the taste. Hope this helps.

Hornet666 said:
One way to tell whether you have the right stuff is if your skin comes into contact with it even just drop you will instantly get little bit of an acid burn and your skin stings and immediately turns white. Just run it under water and it disappears.

Well this sounds really healthy to drink :roll: :lol:

Well this sounds really healthy to drink
it's meant to be taken so that it cleanses your stomach lining which has built up a thick matter over time. Your stomach lining builds gunk over the years and this buildup can become cancerous and cause pancreatic cancer. Taking hydrogen peroxide eats away at the crap you have built up over the years. So it's basically like giving your insides a bit of a reset.

In the book at the end it says to be carefull of stress that it clises the cells and the effect can be almost 0. The sad fact is some of us may live in constant stress and anger environments and we must take this into consideration.

BTW, I've done some research. Do all of you who tried this live in the US or UK? It seems it's almost impossible to find H2O2 food grade in Europe...

EasternFireLion666 said:
BTW, I've done some research. Do all of you who tried this live in the US or UK? It seems it's almost impossible to find H2O2 food grade in Europe...

I got mine from a retailer on Amazon, but I'm unsure of who it was again :( I think some health stores also sell 35% food grade H2O2, I've never stepped foot in my local health food stores to confirm though.

Poweredbythesun said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I got mine from a retailer on Amazon, but I'm unsure of who it was again :( I think some health stores also sell 35% food grade H2O2, I've never stepped foot in my local health food stores to confirm though.

Yes there are online alternatives as well. I am a bit skeptical about the composition though. There is an online health store as well that i may try

EasternFireLion666 said:

www.werkenmetmerken.nl

The last time I checked they had it, but you're only able to buy 12% foodgrade as 35% isn't allowed by law to be bought outside of business purchases.
So you won't find it in any regular store either.

Other than that you'll have to use some search engines.

Hornet666 said:
it's meant to be taken so that it cleanses your stomach lining which has built up a thick matter over time. Your stomach lining builds gunk over the years and this buildup can become cancerous and cause pancreatic cancer. Taking hydrogen peroxide eats away at the crap you have built up over the years. So it's basically like giving your insides a bit of a reset.

I'm not entirely sure that physiological description is completely correct...

Centralforce666 said:
Hornet666 said:

H2O2 is not acidic in nature..
Plus, if you thin the lining of your stomach.. you may become susceptible to stomach ulcers.

Now what was the problem again with H2O2 and chloridated water? Oh that it hurts your stomach permanenently.

By the way, stomach ulcers are not known to heal very well. One may stay susceptible to getting them after having had them once.

With some imagination one can see the H2O2 maybe reacting with what is in the stomach and making some kind of fuzzy thing of it, but I wonder if the stomach is even too sour to do that. Will have to see it taped as to how it works rather than what someone wrote.

Honestly everyone is their own person, but being a less than middle aged young man. And getting mostly a balanced diet, the one minute cure did nothing for me.

However, in my experience yoga has had a tremendous positive effect on me. As well as power meditations :)

Case in point, it's a great idea. But breathing meditations seem to have the same effect, for free and more reliably. But I would not credit this directly, as you should do your own research. What I will say though is I know next to nothing in the way of organic chemistry and bio-chemical reactions, so if I'm wrong feel free to let me know :) It also does not make me feel any better about 35% H2O2 that I have to keep it in a chemical bottle put away from children and the ignorant, other wise someone could accidentally take the 'Tide pods and bleach' challenge.

Hornet666 said:

How is it not correct?

Because epithelial cells of the gastric mucosa produce no such thing called 'gunk' over the years. Most secreted substances of the human body comprise proteins and/or ions, and are not carcinogenic.
What you described is effectively a neoplasm or gastric epitheliosis, which do not occur in healthy individuals.

T.A.O.L. said:
Plus, if you thin the lining of your stomach.. you may become susceptible to stomach ulcers.

No, but hydrogen peroxide itself is a potent oxidizing agent and can dissociate into hydroxyl radicals.

nishka said:
Hornet666 said:

How is it not correct?

Because epithelial cells of the gastric mucosa produce no such thing called 'gunk' over the years. Most secreted substances of the human body comprise proteins and/or ions, and are not carcinogenic.
What you described is effectively a neoplasm or gastric epitheliosis, which do not occur in healthy individuals.

T.A.O.L. said:

No, but hydrogen peroxide itself is a potent oxidizing agent and can dissociate into hydroxyl radicals.

From what I see on different medical pages and forums the possibility of stomach ulcers is valid only of the dosage is big. That is why the book and other sources point out to dilluting it 6 to 8 ounches (around 200 grams) and starting with 3 drops to adapt gradually. Some even say to stard with one drop. The unpleasant reactions can be avoided if you take it on an empty stomach as Pperoxide reacts with food. IDK for sure what could be the effect on an overly acid stomach.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

EasternFireLion666 said:
Some sources though seem to say that cancer cells also produce hydrogen peroxide... idk what to say.

Those would be odd cells that would be working against themselves, as in a cancer cell the mytochondria isn't working properly and using glucose without the oxygen which creates a lot of negative waste products.

There have been tests done in which they tried to make cancer cells, which didn't work but the cell always turned into a cancer cell if the mitochondria was changed to only process glucose without oxygen.

The extra amount of oxygen could force such cells and the other cells to process glucose normally, thus reversing the effect of the cancer cells and assisting the body in cleaning it up.

But we must not forget, biology is way more complex than people think, if properly done.
There are more ways that lead to Rome they say, but I am sure that there are some things that stay the same indefinetily.
Also, not to mention a lot of stuff has corrupted influence nowadays.

T.A.O.L. said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Some sources though seem to say that cancer cells also produce hydrogen peroxide... idk what to say.

Those would be odd cells that would be working against themselves, as in a cancer cell the mytochondria isn't working properly and using glucose without the oxygen which creates a lot of negative waste products.

There have been tests done in which they tried to make cancer cells, which didn't work but the cell always turned into a cancer cell if the mitochondria was changed to only process glucose without oxygen.

The extra amount of oxygen could force such cells and the other cells to process glucose normally, thus reversing the effect of the cancer cells and assisting the body in cleaning it up.

But we must not forget, biology is way more complex than people think, if properly done.
There are more ways that lead to Rome they say, but I am sure that there are some things that stay the same indefinetily.
Also, not to mention a lot of stuff has corrupted influence nowadays.

I see. Thanks for explaining this!

EasternFireLion666 said:
From what I see on different medical pages and forums the possibility of stomach ulcers is valid only of the dosage is big. That is why the book and other sources point out to dilluting it 6 to 8 ounches (around 200 grams) and starting with 3 drops to adapt gradually. Some even say to stard with one drop. The unpleasant reactions can be avoided if you take it on an empty stomach as Pperoxide reacts with food. IDK for sure what could be the effect on an overly acid stomach.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

You have to listen to your own body. Everything is toxic in a high enough dosage.
Personally, I'm not fond of using it orally. I only apply it externally in small concentrations for bacterial infections.

T.A.O.L. said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Hydrogen peroxide is created directly ( or indirectly via superoxide dismutase ) as a side product by a sub-class of oxidoreductases. They constitute a class of enzymes that catalyze redox reactions.
Concordantly, if a cell is dividing fast, there could be a correlation between the occurrence of hydrogen peroxide inside malignant cells.
Every cell does this. Since it's also oxidizing, ergo disruptive to the cellular redox system, katalase is used to disproportionate the nascent hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen.
If this does not happen, hydrogen peroxide dissociates to hydroxyl radicals, which is even more dangerous.

Leukocytes ( e.g. granulocytes ) create hydrogen peroxide deliberately in order to use its oxidizing effects against pathogens.

Anaerobic glycolysis itself does not create 'negative' waste products, otherwise your skeletal muscles would be constantly poisoning you.

T.A.O.L. said:
There have been tests done in which they tried to make cancer cells, which didn't work but the cell always turned into a cancer cell if the mitochondria was changed to only process glucose without oxygen

I would be careful with these "tests". You cannot compare in vitro tests of isolated cell cultures with living cells that are organized in a larger parenchyma inside a human body.
Take stem cells as an example. Raw, technically immortal cells, and still undifferentiated ( they have no specialized function ). Put them inside a Petri dish, though, and they quickly differentiate into whatever they so "desire".

Epithelial cells, whose malignancies are called carcinomata, comprise the majority of all neoplasias due to their high rate of mitoses. Not all cells, but quite a large number of epithelial cells are integrated
into a collagen-based basal lamina by means of specialized proteins, with some of those apoproteins containing calcium as a prosthetic group. This is important, because loss of integration results in metastases in the case of cancer. A Petri dish of cells solved in sodium chloride is therefore not sufficient to explain a pathophysiological process. Apropos, a lot of cells lined up in tissue can also influence one another by means of hormones or other signal mediators, such as calcium, adenosine, fatty acids, ATP, etc.

T.A.O.L. said:

A malignancy itself is defined by three characteristics: Loss of tumor suppressor genes ( mutations of two alleles necessary ), mutation inside a proto-oncogene ( mutation of only one allele necessary ), and gain of immortality by activating telomerase. Mutations can occur by means of UV-triggered thymine base dimerization, spontaneous loss of purine bases, demethylation or erroneous methylation / acetylation, covalent bonds with hepatically oxidized substances, intercalators etc.

Unless you somehow reinserted the missing corresponding genes, there would be no way to reverse cancer. You can either try to attack it, or let it starve.

Shael said:
Hornet666 said:

The taste really was the #1 reason I stopped. I felt like puking after taking it (I took it on an empty stomach as advised, and didn't eat anything afterwards for 30 mins atleast), and it got ingrained in my body to the point where even now (about 8 months afterwards), when I just drink normal water from a cup, I still feel like vomiting. I doubt I'll be able to ever use this consistently without some method to make it taste better. I tried mixing it with various stuff like milk to mask the taste but it just didnt work well enough. If you or anyone else who reads this has suggestions for this I'd love to hear them.

What I would do is take it in a small amount of water, about 2-3 ounces, and take it down as fast as possible. I would have some juice ready to slowly sip on. It definitely works and is very potent, but so is a freshly squeezed limed and it doesn't taste anywhere near as bad. Some people experience a sour stomach with a full lime and really you don't need much more than half a lime at a time. A demon told me that modern science has not figured out how potent lime is. It is one of the most powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral medicines one can take. Crushed garlic mixed with raw honey works wonders and tastes less than half as bad. I would use a 1:3 ration of garlic to raw honey, or 1:4 if you find that this burns the stomach. I used a 1:2 ratio, ran out of honey to mix it with, and realized this was way to strong.

Astralnaut said:
Shael said:
Hornet666 said:

What I would do is take it in a small amount of water, about 2-3 ounces, and take it down as fast as possible. I would have some juice ready to slowly sip on. It definitely works and is very potent, but so is a freshly squeezed limed and it doesn't taste anywhere near as bad. Some people experience a sour stomach with a full lime and really you don't need much more than half a lime at a time. A demon told me that modern science has not figured out how potent lime is. It is one of the most powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral medicines one can take. Crushed garlic mixed with raw honey works wonders and tastes less than half as bad. I would use a 1:3 ration of garlic to raw honey, or 1:4 if you find that this burns the stomach. I used a 1:2 ratio, ran out of honey to mix it with, and realized this was way to strong.

Thanks for sharing your insights!
Back in the day I had already tried mixing it with lime juice and while it did help with the taste, it was still not a solid enough solution. I'll make sure to try the garlic honey method once I get my hands on some h202 again. :)

Ginger and turmeric are great with this too, but garlic is my favorite. You can mix garlic, ginger, turmeric, and lime together and eat that. :p

What about the number of daily administrations. Does it have to be three times a day? Or is once or twice effective as well for someone with no major health conditions?

EasternFireLion666 said:
Ginger and turmeric are great with this too, but garlic is my favorite. You can mix garlic, ginger, turmeric, and lime together and eat that. :p

What about the number of daily administrations. Does it have to be three times a day? Or is once or twice effective as well for someone with no major health conditions?
I don't know about dose of it or anything like that, just know these all work. There's pills for sale that are just little capsules of garlic oil, and these can stop some sicknesses. These work as antibiotics, but all natural and safe. Ginger and turmeric also work for similar effects, but I don't know exactly how they work.

EasternFireLion666 said:

Now it's been 10 month or almost year that i take H202 iv'e done the 6 month protocol and then reduce the intake until now where i take a maintenance dose of 3 drop every 2-3 day , but i've done it with the 12 % solution and triple the number of drop ( so i was at 57 drops at the highest , i haven't try to go higher i wasn't sure if simply tripling would equal the same effect so i sticked with a security limit ) and only 2 times per day because of my schedule.

it almost cured my asthma , give temporary energy , and i have no stomach issue since , and my stomach is even doing better ( no more dhiarrea of winter and other problem of stomach ...) i've done bath with H202 and it release dead skin and give you a skin of a baby . and i drop the h202 in milk ( it's sterilized too ) an the taste is pretty neutral like this.

dragon bleu 666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Now it's been 10 month or almost year that i take H202 iv'e done the 6 month protocol and then reduce the intake until now where i take a maintenance dose of 3 drop every 2-3 day , but i've done it with the 12 % solution and triple the number of drop ( so i was at 57 drops at the highest , i haven't try to go higher i wasn't sure if simply tripling would equal the same effect so i sticked with a security limit ) and only 2 times per day because of my schedule.

it almost cured my asthma , give temporary energy , and i have no stomach issue since , and my stomach is even doing better ( no more dhiarrea of winter and other problem of stomach ...) i've done bath with H202 and it release dead skin and give you a skin of a baby . and i drop the h202 in milk ( it's sterilized too ) an the taste is pretty neutral like this.

Wow sounds great! And great job for doing this :)

I tried this for about a month slowly increasing the drops.
While the taste sucks I persevered but every time I took it it made me feel so nauseous.
Yet I have a friend who perks straight up after taking it and said it feels like he has unlimited energy.

Anyone know why it makes me feel sick

B-Man said:
While the taste sucks I persevered but every time I took it it made me feel so nauseous.
Yet I have a friend who perks straight up after taking it and said it feels like he has unlimited energy.

Do you have the food-grade one or the one from the pharmacy? The one from the pharmacy has other chemicals in it that nobody should be ingesting.

B-Man said:

I can't tell you why, but I can tell you that I had those same symptoms, using 100% food-grade H2O2. It did nothing good for me and actually made things worse after I had tried for a good month or so to take it daily and increase the amount. This was like 2 years ago and even to this day my body has a reflex where I feel like puking if I drink water from a specific kind of glass. It's been ingrained that deeply.

My personal advice is honestly that, if it doesnt have good effects for you, maybe you're better off not using it. If you still want to use it, then dont do what I did back then. Instead take it very slow and dont try to force your body overly much if you have negative effects.

EasternFireLion666 said:

I remember reading this. Something I'm curious about.. Is air conditioning as detrimental as this book claims?Is microwaving also actually bad? I've thought about trying the h202 therapy.

Hail Satan

Cynthia said:
I remember reading this. Something I'm curious about.. Is air conditioning as detrimental as this book claims?Is microwaving also actually bad? I've thought about trying the h202 therapy.

Hail Satan
Microwaving is indeed bad and should be avoided. There are alternative ways to warm things up for almost all the cases where you may use a microwave currently.

As for air conditioning, I dont know what is written about it in there. But I can say that it's of course bad to always artificially change the temperature all year long. There is a reason why we have the seasons, and you shouldn't try to mess with this to a point where you keep the temperature the exact same the whole year.
Occasionally using it is fine. If it's summer and it's so hot you cant even fall asleep, then definitely it's fine to turn it on and cool things down a bit. Similarly if it's winter and you're freezing cold, it's fine to turn on the heater also. But turning it on because you'd rather have it be 22C instead of 20C is just dumb and unnecessary.
It also depends on exposure time. If you are inside for most of the day, it's much worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back