Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joining the Army

ÁrjaBüszkeség

Greetings brothers/sisters. I'm having a dilemma for a couple of years now. I was always felt drawn to joining the military but I went on a different path because of the possible dangers.(that someone finds out that I'm a satanist) I read some posts about his matter on the forum. Any advice?

If you have a astrology which is telling you that you can gain high positions in the army and command a lot of people then its best to go with your desire. We need a lot of people in the top. My friend whose also a jos satanist recently went to the army. Its your life and you have to make the decisions.

Major militaries in the world are run by the enemies and they currently will have you run into battle for their own agenda. The military right now isn't the best place to be as a SS.

If you really think is the best choice for you then have guidance from the gods and go for the highest positions like officers or generals.

As others have said, do not go be a infantry, get shot and die in some war out there that is fought to fill Jewish pockets as usual. That would be so wasteful and pointless.

Go up the ranks, if you think you can. That is the only what is worth for SS.

If this was the U.S military who would you be fighting for?
Mainly Israel. You would serve to die for the shekles of others. And if you ever watched, bush made a joke about the weapons of mass destruction that made the middle East just a random target to build greater Israel and wipe out its enemies. How many people are dead, disfigured, or traumatized just to here the jokes about such from the leads. If I was a veteran, I would be so pissed.

It would be one of the European armies. But yeah I see your point, it would be indeed a waste to die for some reptile jew.

I guess the reason why I feel this way for the military because almost all of my ancestors were soldiers.( In the great wars and before) Furthermore being a soldier is a profession what I've always admired. But sacraficing myself for some kike in some meaningless conflict is something I was always afraid of. And of course I would like to continue practicing Spiritual Satanism. I guess in the military there is no place for that.

ÁrjaBüszkeség said:
I guess the reason why I feel this way for the military because almost all of my ancestors were soldiers.( In the great wars and before) Furthermore being a soldier is a profession what I've always admired. But sacraficing myself for some kike in some meaningless conflict is something I was always afraid of. And of course I would like to continue practicing Spiritual Satanism. I guess in the military there is no place for that.

Sounds like you've been a soldier in probably several of your past lives and this is why it feels so natural for you. We are all soldiers here, but we are so lucky that the type of war has changed. Now we fight safely with magic from our own homes, instead of freezing and getting shot in the mud. It's an adjustment to make, but consider how lucky we are that this change has happened.

1. Most jobs in the military have nothing to do with direct combat.
2. Try to go in as an officer. If you don't commission first, you get paid more as a prior enlisted officer (at least in the US military)
3. You have time for meditation.
4. Just don't Choose any job that is close to combat, Anything airborne (way too fast paced), infantry, medic, rto, artillery etc. The more fast pace the job, the less regular your schedule will be, and the less time you'll have for meditation.
5. Be in good shape before joining.
6. Maybe read this article before telling someone a career field isn't viable.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13581&p=53875&hilit=taking+over+the+system#p53875

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back