Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

When I finished a very powerful Final RTR the day before yesterday and opened my phone after cleaning my aura, it was showing 66 22:11. This is battery percentage followed by local time. Meaningful numbers or what?

Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

I have a macbook version 10.7.5 and cannot afford to buy another pc & my printer is in another state....at the moment.
I have tried to download paintbrush for mac. Paintbrush doesn't allow me to bring up the rtr page you can just paint and Macpaint just glitches and shuts down... any other suggestions...

satanicthrillz said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

I have a macbook version 10.7.5 and cannot afford to buy another pc & my printer is in another state....at the moment.
I have tried to download paintbrush for mac. Paintbrush doesn't allow me to bring up the rtr page you can just paint and Macpaint just glitches and shuts down... any other suggestions...
Just paint them yourself in a peper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdj5JFRm-Ok

Watching this, doing PROUDLY my RTR-***RESPONSIBILITY** and aknoledging... That WE made this come true!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

Artanis said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdj5JFRm-Ok

Watching this, doing PROUDLY my RTR-***RESPONSIBILITY** and aknoledging... That WE made this come true!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

And the guy states many times, that the POLICE, are the one that STARTS the violence and THEN *The People* counter it and **THEY** are the ones getting called THUGS!

Because they wouldnt WANT a VIOLENT COUP! JUST TO GET THE FUCKER KIKE OUT OF POWER!!

And THIS, ***THIS*** FUCKING MONSTROSITY CALLED THE ´JEW` IS WHO WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST!!!!

ONLY ***WE*** CAN END THIS BRETHEREN!!!

WITHOUT ***OUR*** RTRS AND OTHER EFFORTS , THERE WOULDNT ***BE. NOTHING. TO. FIGHT. FOR!!!***

*****VIVE LA REVOLUTION*****!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck the JEW-u and Britains parliament are suicidal! They have been saying ovet and over and over, that Brittain could REVERSE Brexit :lol: :lol:

"Oh goyim! Ze dont even underztand how deprezzed and failed we are becauze ze do de Reverse Torah Ritualz! We wantz to die zo bad that we try and reverze your EVIL Brexit! Zo dat de Brittizh Goyim would cut our headz!"

Fucking LOSERS!! :lol: :lol:

hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?

occultumlapidem said:
hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?

Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:

There was a TV cartoon in the 1970s, ( I think it was the Superfriends ). A bad guy named Mythelflick ( not sure of the spelling ), would be banished back to his own world if his name was Spelled Backward.
Wonder if the Jews were implying something about reversing things.
Like what the RTRs are doing to them.

About the final RTR do i need to rise my energy for that and then vibrate the letters and affirm that? because i remember the last RTR i did i have done by rising my energy first but on the page it dosen't say anything about raising our energy
And about the letters do we have to say it out loud as it si in the mp3 or vibrating it?

Catalincata94 said:
About the final RTR do i need to rise my energy for that and then vibrate the letters and affirm that? because i remember the last RTR i did i have done by rising my energy first but on the page it dosen't say anything about raising our energy
And about the letters do we have to say it out loud as it si in the mp3 or vibrating it?
Do it as the mp3!You can raise your energies as much as you want!And you can even do the Invocation of Satan before! :)

Artanis said:
occultumlapidem said:

Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:

but they have the vibration of reverse torah powers. I want to not defile them. but idk

occultumlapidem said:
Artanis said:
occultumlapidem said:

but they have the vibration of reverse torah powers. I want to not defile them. but idk

Youve already reversed the energies when you reverse the words. You think that the paper holds the reversive energies of the words and that they do not go into the world to reverse their curses :D

Artanis said:
occultumlapidem said:
Artanis said:

Youve already reversed the energies when you reverse the words. You think that the paper holds the reversive energies of the words and that they do not go into the world to reverse their curses :D

I just feel it holds great energy's. I've been doing the one page rtr printed and on pc paint

jbkbmz said:
There was a TV cartoon in the 1970s, ( I think it was the Superfriends ). A bad guy named Mythelflick ( not sure of the spelling ), would be banished back to his own world if his name was Spelled Backward.
Wonder if the Jews were implying something about reversing things.
Like what the RTRs are doing to them.

The TV show Charmed, in one episode a bad guy gets their Book of Shadows and starts reversing their spells (stating them out loud but in reverse), undoing them all. The sisters then have to get their book back and re-do all the spells that were undone. Different scenario but same concept of reversing to undo.

Another WINZ!! The British Parliament is ready to start a *NO DEAL* Brexit, which means that EVERY SINGLE deal made with the EU, is gonna be TORN APART! (But that is AFTER if the parliament declines PM Mays Brexit deal!)

And those who know, THAT would be DISASTROUS for the EU!! :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol:

Also, the fact that if the Swedish parliament fails a 4th time to form a parliament (would be nice, if someone could give me details about when the 4th attempt day is), there will be NEW ELECTIONS!

So NOW, with also the fact that nationalism and people are rising up EVERYWHERE in Europe, it is most CRITICAL TIME TO DO THE FINAL RTR!!

https://youtu.be/Vk4FTa3SGt8

GREAT! Now the kikes are trying to get Al Assad out of power and CERTIANLY ´elect` a JEWISH president. GREAT! THANKS KIKES!!

KEEP SPAMMING THE FINAL RTR GUYS!!! KIKES ARE GETTING DESPERATE!!

Ps. Sorry if Al Assad IS a jew himself, just thinking that because Al Assad is against Pissrael and knows that it was PISSRAEL, who started the Syrian war, to get Israel to enlarge its borders. :x :x

I am sharing this with all of you who might not know: I was recently reminded to NOT omit the dots when I visualize the destruction of the letters.

It might seem easier to visualize some filthy letters without dots, but try to visualize them completely. This makes the ritual even more powerful. And do not panic, it is not like all your previous RTRs were ineffective because of this, do not worry, it still works. It is just that with dots it is ideal.

Yes, i too happened to be withouth a printer this time...but then i saw this detail in the digest; The RTR can be done WITHOUTH paper on these days, just imagine the letters disintegrating. And i certainly did imagine them destroyed with pleasure in my mind! It worked well to me, very well! Then i also did use my paintprogram as well. I guess both are good methods and most important is that the enemy gets what it deserves! There was one interesting note more in that same digest; "No props are required, just you, your mind and your willpower!" Yes, willpower to destroy!

Hail Satan!
Hail to our Victory!

Luna4Him said:
Yes, i too happened to be withouth a printer this time...but then i saw this detail in the digest; The RTR can be done WITHOUTH paper on these days, just imagine the letters disintegrating. And i certainly did imagine them destroyed with pleasure in my mind! It worked well to me, very well! Then i also did use my paintprogram as well. I guess both are good methods and most important is that the enemy gets what it deserves! There was one interesting note more in that same digest; "No props are required, just you, your mind and your willpower!" Yes, willpower to destroy!

Hail Satan!
Hail to our Victory!
Everyone should have a phone, just download a Paint type of app and do the Rtr, i always do it like this and it has been said that it's fine to do it with an app.

I do it on my phone and split the rtr picture in 2 parts to see it better because I don't have an app to zoom on the edges.
Also when vibrating the letters I focus the Hebrew letters, can I focus instead on the pronunciations?

Abyssal said:
I do it on my phone and split the rtr picture in 2 parts to see it better because I don't have an app to zoom on the edges.
Also when vibrating the letters I focus the Hebrew letters, can I focus instead on the pronunciations?
Yes, what matter is that you do the vibrations and then 'destroy' the letters.

Since the Orthodox Xmas is approaching, we must at least double the number of the daily RTRs, especially on the dates of 6th, 7th and 8th of January. The rituals are to be done with equal seriousness and devotion just as those of two weaks ago.
Let us fight until we achieve our goal of the Nazarene being hatched never again.

Hail Satan!

Artanis said:
Ps. Sorry if Al Assad IS a jew himself, just thinking that because Al Assad is against Pissrael and knows that it was PISSRAEL, who started the Syrian war, to get Israel to enlarge its borders. :x :x

Assad is Gentile. He's one of greatest man in Earth. Any HP can confirm he's not jew?

However, DO RTR!

muriceias said:
"The pontiff’s efforts to deal with the crisis have stalled. He must act decisively or many more Catholics will lose their faith"

[img https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/26/pope-francis-catholic-church-abuse-scandal-failed#img-1 ][/img]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/26/pope-francis-catholic-church-abuse-scandal-failed

Haha, this is good. This is very good.

Now if only those alt-right simpletons would stop looking for the salvation of the Aryan race in xianity, that would be even better.

"We must restore xian values, blah, blah..." fucking idiots.

Larissa666 said:
muriceias said:
"The pontiff’s efforts to deal with the crisis have stalled. He must act decisively or many more Catholics will lose their faith"

[img https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/26/pope-francis-catholic-church-abuse-scandal-failed#img-1 ][/img]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/26/pope-francis-catholic-church-abuse-scandal-failed

Haha, this is good. This is very good.

Now if only those alt-right simpletons would stop looking for the salvation of the Aryan race in xianity, that would be even better.

"We must restore xian values, blah, blah..." fucking idiots.

This new is very good but actually I wanted to post this one:

Pope Francis bluntly criticized Catholic bishops in the US for their approach to the church's sexual abuse crisis, saying that their finger-pointing, abuses of power and "playing the victim or the scold" have undermined the church's credibility.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/01/03/europe/pope-bishops-letter/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

I didnt feel good because I misunderstood the news and I dont know how to put images yet as you can see so a removed the post. I laugh seeing how the church is being so ridiculous :lol:

Aquarius said:
WhiteRabbit said:
I love Maxine so much. Thank you for everything.
Can you stop spamming for fuck sake
He is not doing anything that bad...a little bit of love is not bad but he/she is at a point were it looks like trolling :?

luis said:
Aquarius said:
WhiteRabbit said:
He is not doing anything that bad...a little bit of love is not bad but he/she is at a point were it looks like trolling :?
yes he very much looks like a troll lol

luis said:
Aquarius said:
WhiteRabbit said:

Im not trolling. I just want share my feelings. Im not good at writing. Sorry if my messages disturbed you. Have a nice day.

WhiteRabbit said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

Im not trolling. I just want share my feelings. Im not good at writing. Sorry if my messages disturbed you. Have a nice day.
You wrote the same thing in 8 posts, that’s spamming.

WhiteRabbit said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

We thought you were trolling, if this is not the case then it's fine :)
Just don't spam off-topic message in every post, you could create one post and say your message, ok? ;)

Finally the most important topic in the WHOLE WORLD is the most viewed topic :lol: It doesnt really matter, but its just a symbol of how important and INVALUABLE this topic and FINAL RTR is.

Speaking of which, i think i need to slow my ´RTRs done in a day` thing :lol: , cause i think that because i have been doing meditation ever day for about 3 months right now(?), my energy channeling is growing more and more, which again means, that i give more and more of my bio-energy for my RTRs, which drains me faster and faster and as thus, makes me become more and more vulnerable for diseases like a flu for example. I just hope that this doesnt grow to insane numbers. Like for example 1 year from now, if i do like 3 RTRs a day for a week, i fall ill for a flu or something... hmmm... If i do something wrong, which leads to this, please inform me :|

My meditation routine is as follows:

AC, AOP, Void meditation about 2 mins :roll: , Foundation meditation 10x morning, 5x at night, Reversed Cat Breath 5x morning, 3x night, 3rd eye opening meditation at night.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back