Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Polyamory

FlamingRedRose666

I didn't know where else to search and jewgle doesn't provide much insight regarding this, just pushes jewish bullshit.

Before I begin, I just want to get this straight as many people confuse this. I am not talking about polygamy, I am talking about Polyamory, it is having many partners that you are dedicated to, like Father Satan for example.

Anyways, I wanted to ask, whoever is polyamorous, could you give me insight on this, for better understanding? Like, how did you find out you are indeed polyamorous and what helped you see this? Could you give any reliable tips on how to find out FOR SURE if you are indeed Polyamorous?

Thank you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

Polyamory for me works because romantically I prefer to be dedicated to one person but like a healthy sex life with many people. This is different for everyone and one can have several romantic interests. I may broaden that horizon in the future. Always make your specific needs and feelings heard. Safe sex is a biggy with the lifestyle. Don't make commitments you can't keep. If you can't keep up with several romantic interests then dedicate to one or two in my strict opinion. The greatest thing about the polyamorous relationship I'm in is that we've been together for over 3 years and fights never end in the annihilation of the relationship. Polyamorous relationships have a very strong foundation when tended to properly.

Ananda said:
Polyamory for me works because romantically I prefer to be dedicated to one person but like a healthy sex life with many people. This is different for everyone and one can have several romantic interests. I may broaden that horizon in the future. Always make your specific needs and feelings heard. Safe sex is a biggy with the lifestyle. Don't make commitments you can't keep. If you can't keep up with several romantic interests then dedicate to one or two in my strict opinion. The greatest thing about the polyamorous relationship I'm in is that we've been together for over 3 years and fights never end in the annihilation of the relationship. Polyamorous relationships have a very strong foundation when tended to properly.
Having only one romantic relationship and having multiple sexual-only relationships at the same time is known as an open relationship while polyamory is having multiple romantic relationships at the same time...

Academic Scholar said:
Ananda said:
Having only one romantic relationship and having multiple sexual-only relationships at the same time is known as an open relationship while polyamory is having multiple romantic relationships at the same time...

Agreed, I even mentioned Father Satan as an example, because he is Polyamorous in the sense that he has 5 wives, but thanks.

I'll wait until a real Polyamorous person replies, I want to understand this better from peoples perspectives, not some jewgle jewish pushed bullshit.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
Ananda said:

Agreed, I even mentioned Father Satan as an example, because he is Polyamorous in the sense that he has 5 wives, but thanks.

I'll wait until a real Polyamorous person replies, I want to understand this better from peoples perspectives, not some jewgle jewish pushed bullshit.

That's polygamy in particular, polygyny. Polyamorous is ...

People who identify as polyamorous believe in an open relationship with a conscious management of jealousy; they reject the view that sexual and relational exclusivity are necessary for deep, committed, long-term loving relationships.[6]

Polyamory has come to be an umbrella term for various forms of non-monogamous, multi-partner relationships, or non-exclusive sexual or romantic relationships.[7][8][9] Its usage reflects the choices and philosophies of the individuals involved, but with recurring themes or values, such as love, intimacy, honesty, integrity, equality, communication, and commitment.[4][2]

Looks like some serious hippie bullshit. This is probably similar or same with swinging which is also some serious hippie bullshit. Its where you fuck other people while you're married all together in one room to "spice up" your sex life. This is all bullshit. It just doesn't work like that.
However I remember about Heinrich Himmler talking about legalizing Polygyny. All Ss soldiers who had been distinguished for their service could marry two or more wives. That system I.e polygyny may work. Brahmins were allowed to marry four wives,khysatriyas three and vaishyas two. Though I can't imagine doing this is today.

Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Academic Scholar said:

People who identify as polyamorous believe in an open relationship with a conscious management of jealousy; they reject the view that sexual and relational exclusivity are necessary for deep, committed, long-term loving relationships.[6]

Polyamory has come to be an umbrella term for various forms of non-monogamous, multi-partner relationships, or non-exclusive sexual or romantic relationships.[7][8][9] Its usage reflects the choices and philosophies of the individuals involved, but with recurring themes or values, such as love, intimacy, honesty, integrity, equality, communication, and commitment.[4][2]

Looks like some serious hippie bullshit. This is probably similar or same with swinging which is also some serious hippie bullshit. Its where you fuck other people while you're married all together in one room to "spice up" your sex life. This is all bullshit. It just doesn't work like that.
However I remember about Heinrich Himmler talking about legalizing Polygyny. All Ss soldiers who had been distinguished for their service could marry two or more wives. That system I.e polygyny may work. Brahmins were allowed to marry four wives,khysatriyas three and vaishyas two. Though I can't imagine doing this is today.

So if I understand correctly, this is considered when a person has, for example, three mates who they are dedicated without an open relationship?

I wouldn't appreciate an open relationship, it goes against me, but I guess (still figuring myself out, this thread is for educational purpose only) I wouldn't exactly mind having two partners as long as they both don't run off with somebody else and betray me.

Hope I made sense, but thanks Jack!

I would guess consent is the key. I mean a polyamorous or poligamous relationship would work only if all of them agree with this. The soul and the energetical reactions in it known as feelings are not to be fucked with.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

So if I understand correctly, this is considered when a person has, for example, three mates who they are dedicated without an open relationship?

I wouldn't appreciate an open relationship, it goes against me, but I guess (still figuring myself out, this thread is for educational purpose only) I wouldn't exactly mind having two partners as long as they both don't run off with somebody else and betray me.

Exactly. Acceptance in possession is the exact phrase. And that goes both ways.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

What do you mean by "finding yourself" ? Give us some context into your particular situation. Where are you coming from and where do you want to go ? Are you currently finding monogamous relationships problematic. Is the guy concurrently not treating you good. Or you have never been in a relationship before and you fantasize about these scenarios and you find this particular interesting. Context can help us give productive advice to you.

Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:

What do you mean by "finding yourself" ? Give us some context into your particular situation. Where are you coming from and where do you want to go ? Are you currently finding monogamous relationships problematic. Is the guy concurrently not treating you good. Or you have never been in a relationship before and you fantasize about these scenarios and you find this particular interesting. Context can help us give productive advice to you.

I have had a gf and a bf irl in the best, at separate times of course, and I liked having both a man and a woman as a partner (I'm bisexual, there's no denying it), but due to my past gf, I've subconsciously developed a barrier around my mind that whenever I feel like trying out a relationship with a woman, I back out of it. I'll remove hang ups this month on the 23rd.

I'm trying to figure myself out more, but I believe only when I'll get rid of hang ups and misfortunes holding me back from advancing to a certain point can I finally start to figure myself out more.

Should I add any other specific detail that you require to know?

EasternFireLion666 said:
I would guess consent is the key. I mean a polyamorous or poligamous relationship would work only if all of them agree with this. The soul and the energetical reactions in it known as feelings are not to be fucked with.

Indeed.

I gave my all to my past bf, turns out he had another one, bastard.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I have had a gf and a bf irl in the best, at separate times of course, and I liked having both a man and a woman as a partner (I'm bisexual, there's no denying it), but due to my past gf, I've subconsciously developed a barrier around my mind that whenever I feel like trying out a relationship with a woman, I back out of it. I'll remove hang ups this month on the 23rd.

I'm trying to figure myself out more, but I believe only when I'll get rid of hang ups and misfortunes holding me back from advancing to a certain point can I finally start to figure myself out more.

If your finances allow it, I would strongly recommend talking to lyida (or HC, though he seems extremely busy atm) about this and see if they would be willing take a look at this astrologically. I'm not overly experienced in this field but I think a dedicated reading could shed some light on your situation and save you a lot of time. :)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

If your finances allow it, I would strongly recommend talking to lyida (or HC, though he seems extremely busy atm) about this and see if they would be willing take a look at this astrologically. I'm not overly experienced in this field but I think a dedicated reading could shed some light on your situation and save you a lot of time. :)

Shael said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:

I remember asking Lydia a few years ago if whether I was 666% monogamous or something else, she said that my chart doesn't lean either way, but it leans more towards Monogamy.

So specifically the boyfriend was an asshole. And the girlfriend was a manipulative bitch. From what I gather from this data is that the problem is not with the relationship type but with the relationship partner. And the trauma /hang up. Its my intuition and I feel you never did a hang up cleanup between or before any of these relationships. This hangup may be of the childhood, memories of parents relationships not working or hangup from the first relationship going into the second one. The solution is to do the hangup cleaning. And you're not polyamorous but certainly bisexual (as most women are). One who is in their very nature polyamorous will herself seek out other partners to fulfill the emotional or sexual void that their current partner cannot provide. For you it was as the partner himself or herself messed up the relationship from their side. Its just a fucked up situation with bad decisions. Just cut the astral bonds off and do a hangup cleanup. And then do a love working to attract your future lover.

Jack said:
So specifically the boyfriend was an asshole. And the girlfriend was a manipulative bitch. From what I gather from this data is that the problem is not with the relationship type but with the relationship partner. And the trauma /hang up. Its my intuition and I feel you never did a hang up cleanup between or before any of these relationships. This hangup may be of the childhood, memories of parents relationships not working or hangup from the first relationship going into the second one. The solution is to do the hangup cleaning. And you're not polyamorous but certainly bisexual (as most women are). One who is in their very nature polyamorous will herself seek out other partners to fulfill the emotional or sexual void that their current partner cannot provide. For you it was as the partner himself or herself messed up the relationship from their side. Its just a fucked up situation with bad decisions. Just cut the astral bonds off and do a hangup cleanup. And then do a love working to attract your future lover.

Will do!

But this post was dedicated into finding out how other people found out they were truly polyamorous, etc. But thanks!

Shael said:

I do not believe in telling people if they are monogamous or not (same for sexual preferences). Besides, this can change in the lifetime as well, such as someone who is by nature monogamous but never had a sexually fulfilling relationship and don't think they will meet up with their soulmate in their current lifetime, so they may want an open relationship, for example. Spiritual advancement plays a huge role too. For example, some people can't be monogamous as they are too immature and selfish to put in the time and effort for a long term commitment, but with advancement they can change this and may desire a monogamous relationship. (This is just a real life example of quite a few people, I am not saying all people who are poly are immature.)

For teens, you need to realize you are still young and don't have much life experience. So don't try to define yourself yet, just experience life and live it in accordance with your nature under Satan's guidance, and you will in time find out if you are monogamous, polygamous/polyamorous, straight/bi/gay, whatever. Just chill and don't try to label yourself.

I, in fact, know that I am polyamorous, by what the Jack described as being polyamorous. I cannot bind to one person forever. As much as I quickly can lose interest in things that might at first seem so exciting and interesting to me, same way is with the people. I can find someone very hot and irresistible, but deep down in my mind i know that a day might come when he will be not so attractive to me anymore, and I will not force myself to stay in relationship, and lie to him that I still love him.

Hence, I always seek open relationships. This way, I will never hurt anyone, and never lie to anyone.

Lydia said:
Shael said:

I do not believe in telling people if they are monogamous or not (same for sexual preferences). Besides, this can change in the lifetime as well, such as someone who is by nature monogamous but never had a sexually fulfilling relationship and don't think they will meet up with their soulmate in their current lifetime, so they may want an open relationship, for example. Spiritual advancement plays a huge role too. For example, some people can't be monogamous as they are too immature and selfish to put in the time and effort for a long term commitment, but with advancement they can change this and may desire a monogamous relationship. (This is just a real life example of quite a few people, I am not saying all people who are poly are immature.)

For teens, you need to realize you are still young and don't have much life experience. So don't try to define yourself yet, just experience life and live it in accordance with your nature under Satan's guidance, and you will in time find out if you are monogamous, polygamous/polyamorous, straight/bi/gay, whatever. Just chill and don't try to label yourself.

I agree, that is why I made this post, to better understand how this worked out for other people, but thank you Lydia!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I didn't know where else to search and jewgle doesn't provide much insight regarding this, just pushes jewish bullshit.

Before I begin, I just want to get this straight as many people confuse this. I am not talking about polygamy, I am talking about Polyamory, it is having many partners that you are dedicated to, like Father Satan for example.

Anyways, I wanted to ask, whoever is polyamorous, could you give me insight on this, for better understanding? Like, how did you find out you are indeed polyamorous and what helped you see this? Could you give any reliable tips on how to find out FOR SURE if you are indeed Polyamorous?

Thank you.

One Day I Just Realized, This Is just too much awesomeness for any one woman to handle. It would be to much greatness for any one girl to withstand. I Felt it my duty to give this little Gods Gift to as many lucky ladies as possible.

you answer yourself, polyamory to me seems just another word invented by ((wej)), as to confuse the heads even more when polygamy, polygeny or open relationship already serves very well ...

Guys, thank you for your answers dedicated to me, now if anyone else, besides Larissa, can answer how they found out that they are polyamorous, that'd be great, I even mentioned it in my first post in thread.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thank you.

One Day I Just Realized, This Is just too much awesomeness for any one woman to handle. It would be to much greatness for any one girl to withstand. I Felt it my duty to give this little Gods Gift to as many lucky ladies as possible.

What? o_O

Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thank you.

L
O
L

Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thank you.

:lol: :lol:

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thank you.

What? o_O
he’s just too awesome for one girl to have him so he is being nice and giving some to all loll

Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

What? o_O
he’s just too awesome for one girl to have him so he is being nice and giving some to all loll

Yup and Guys. Just full out orgies. After all how many people actually get together for love? Its always about sex. Guys bullshit you ladies like level 10 Ballers. I love you, looks dreamy eyed. Now lets have sex. Then they are all heart broken later cuz it didnt work out. DUH.

Real love is something differnt.

Aldrick Strickland said:
After all how many people actually get together for love? Its always about sex. Guys bullshit you ladies like level 10 Ballers. I love you, looks dreamy eyed. Now lets have sex. Then they are all heart broken later cuz it didnt work out. DUH.

You're one entertaining character Aldrick. Thank you for saying what most guys wouldn't dare to.

Sinistra said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
After all how many people actually get together for love? Its always about sex. Guys bullshit you ladies like level 10 Ballers. I love you, looks dreamy eyed. Now lets have sex. Then they are all heart broken later cuz it didnt work out. DUH.

You're one entertaining character Aldrick. Thank you for saying what most guys wouldn't dare to.

Real Love is built from Consistency of trust.
https://youtu.be/01ZCnCXpG4A

There's something I don't quite understand, isn't polygamy and polyamory basically the same thing?

If someone is polygamous, in other words desire a committed relationship with multiple people, it of course would make sense that said person(s) they are committed to would feel the same way. In other words polygamous people date polygamous people as these people are naturally accepting of an open relationship. I'm not saying these people go out and approach anyone and have like 80 billion partners but just having more than one person they are seriously committed to.

A monogamous person feels the need and desire to give all their love and affection to only one person and would feel betrayed if the partner isn't the same way.

This is just my thoughts but if one wants multiple partners for a committed romantic relation can said person accept if their partner does the same? If the answer is no, then one should look for the real reason behind wanting multiple partners.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
There's something I don't quite understand, isn't polygamy and polyamory basically the same thing?

If someone is polygamous, in other words desire a committed relationship with multiple people, it of course would make sense that said person(s) they are committed to would feel the same way. In other words polygamous people date polygamous people as these people are naturally accepting of an open relationship. I'm not saying these people go out and approach anyone and have like 80 billion partners but just having more than one person they are seriously committed to.

A monogamous person feels the need and desire to give all their love and affection to only one person and would feel betrayed if the partner isn't the same way.

This is just my thoughts but if one wants multiple partners for a committed romantic relation can said person accept if their partner does the same? If the answer is no, then one should look for the real reason behind wanting multiple partners.

Polyamory is like being monogamously polygamous.

Good thought.

Zeffie of the Wind said:

No polygamy is not polyamory. You are not allowed to love or have sex outside of your group. You have to totally surrender unto the other person(s) involved. You see them inside you as a reflection of you. Like they are extensions of you and you are extensions of them. In polyamory you are basically in an open relationship allowed to fuck anyone else . But you're supposed to tell your partner who you fucked.

The phenomenon polyamory was introduced into the western world by hippies who were high on cocaine,LSD and other drugs. They had completely misunderstood eastern tantric teachings and taken up fringe elements from a broad set of tantric teachings(use of hallucinogenics and doing other stupid shit). And they seem to also misunderstand free love which was also misconstrued from Krishna's Bhakti movements. All of this combined with Jews leading the movement fucked everything up. Almost every hippie had some std. Very dangerous times. These were essentially Marxist movements to break up the family structure which is paramount for Marxism to spread. This eventually led to how the western world functions now. Hookups and shallow relationships.

Also polygamy wasn't really a fixed thing. Krishna had many wives but Rama had only one wive. The Pandavas in Mahabharata who were 5 brothers married one woman Draupadi ,who was the common wife between them all. Some brothers also married other women. You cannot have an open relationship in polygamy.

Jack said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

No polygamy is not polyamory. You are not allowed to love or have sex outside of your group. You have to totally surrender unto the other person(s) involved. You see them inside you as a reflection of you. Like they are extensions of you and you are extensions of them. In polyamory you are basically in an open relationship allowed to fuck anyone else . But you're supposed to tell your partner who you fucked.

The phenomenon polyamory was introduced into the western world by hippies who were high on cocaine,LSD and other drugs. They had completely misunderstood eastern tantric teachings and taken up fringe elements from a broad set of tantric teachings(use of hallucinogenics and doing other stupid shit). And they seem to also misunderstand free love which was also misconstrued from Krishna's Bhakti movements. All of this combined with Jews leading the movement fucked everything up. Almost every hippie had some std. Very dangerous times. These were essentially Marxist movements to break up the family structure which is paramount for Marxism to spread. This eventually led to how the western world functions now. Hookups and shallow relationships.

Also polygamy wasn't really a fixed thing. Krishna had many wives but Rama had only one wive. The Pandavas in Mahabharata who were 5 brothers married one woman Draupadi ,who was the common wife between them all. Some brothers also married other women. You cannot have an open relationship in polygamy.

Wait a moment, so polyamory is polygamy reversed?

Like in polyamoury you have an open relationship as you stated, where you are allowed to fuck somebody else as long you say who, but in polygamy the relationship isn't open and you only have like (for example) 3 wives/husbands for life and that is it?????

I always thought that polygamy was an open relationship between people who didn't want to commit to anybody else and were basically "free" in that sense.....

This just blew my mind Jack..

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

Like in polyamoury you have an open relationship as you stated, where you are allowed to fuck somebody else as long you say who, but in polygamy the relationship isn't open and you only have like (for example) 3 wives/husbands for life and that is it?????

I always thought that polygamy was an open relationship between people who didn't want to commit to anybody else and were basically "free" in that sense.....

The legal definition of polygamy is simply having more then one marriage at the same time. Which is illegal right now in almost every country. It does not take into account what people are actually doing or who they are having sex with which could include any number of partners from outside a marriage. Legally a person in one marriage and cheating constantly even with multiple people is not polygamous. A person married to 2 people but never having sex would still be polygamous. This legal definition does not that into account if relationships are open or exclusive.

Polygamy is used by some to refer to the fact that they are not monogamous. This seems to be what this thread is about.

Polyamory is a trend word among "progressive" and "open minded" hipsters. Which are antiracist liberal types having black on white race mixing and cuckoldry fetishes. And often support pedophilia as well. I met a bunch of these types.

If we take a more strict definition. Polyamory-polyamorous. Loving multiple people at the same time (as lovers). Amor is latin for love and it's found in latin derived european languages as well. So I suppose a person can be polyamorous without even be in a relationship, he/she would be loving 2 or more people at once equally as romantic interests.

"Open relationships" seems to be a better term for what you describe in general. It include relationship so there is a building of a relation between these people.
There is also the word "sex friends". Friends imply a level of caring for each other while not being a "relationship" per say.
And also "booty calls" which is what it would be if it's simply about the sex, no activities done apart from sex, no friendship, no caring, no relationship.

Sinistra said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:

The legal definition of polygamy is simply having more then one marriage at the same time. Which is illegal right now in almost every country. It does not take into account what people are actually doing or who they are having sex with which could include any number of partners from outside a marriage. Legally a person in one marriage and cheating constantly even with multiple people is not polygamous. A person married to 2 people but never having sex would still be polygamous. This legal definition does not that into account if relationships are open or exclusive.

Polygamy is used by some to refer to the fact that they are not monogamous. This seems to be what this thread is about.

Polyamory is a trend word among "progressive" and "open minded" hipsters. Which are antiracist liberal types having black on white race mixing and cuckoldry fetishes. And often support pedophilia as well. I met a bunch of these types.

If we take a more strict definition. Polyamory-polyamorous. Loving multiple people at the same time (as lovers). Amor is latin for love and it's found in latin derived european languages as well. So I suppose a person can be polyamorous without even be in a relationship, he/she would be loving 2 or more people at once equally as romantic interests.

"Open relationships" seems to be a better term for what you describe in general. It include relationship so there is a building of a relation between these people.
There is also the word "sex friends". Friends imply a level of caring for each other while not being a "relationship" per say.
And also "booty calls" which is what it would be if it's simply about the sex, no activities done apart from sex, no friendship, no caring, no relationship.

Oh...

I see.

This just opened up my eyes a lot, I never knew anything about this before.. Thank you Sinistra and thank you Jack!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Oh...

I see.

This just opened up my eyes a lot, I never knew anything about this before.. Thank you Sinistra and thank you Jack!
My pleasure hun.

Sinistra said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:

Actually it does take into account exclusiveness as in you cannot love or have sex with anyone outside of the group. Its simply a thing. And its not a relationship. It legally begins with a marriage. Its not an open relationship. Those who described wrongly to you have no understanding of history and ancient pagan culture.

I think a lot of multi-lover situations are that way only out of greed and hedonism. At least make it clear. Don't have sex with someone if the conditions aren't right out on the table and both know and agree type of thing.

Sinistra said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:

I quite agree with you on polyamory.

One thing important is that a polyamorous relation should be polyamorous from the very start, not change course during a monogamic relation. If that is the case then polyamory is just used as an excuse to betrayal, with one partner being a not very smart cuck (usually a white, weak liberal man)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back