Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn opposition sun

SS66610888

in a while I will have to face the opposition of saturn to my natal sun.
Saturn transits in the first house my sun is Christmas
in eighth house.
What can I expect from this transit?
I state that I am doing aura of protection
munka meditation
square of the sun
2 rtr per day
and a daily routine for money and spiritual empowerment three hours a day

What’s your sun square for? Your routine sounds pretty good. Keeping your energies high during bad transits helps a lot and negates a lot of the misfortune you would otherwise have to deal with. You didn’t state if you’re doing yoga or not. If not add that to your routine. That especially is good for keeping your energies high and your aura strong. Strong auras naturally deflect bad things.

Btw Maxine has mentioned sun through the first as being one of the most trying periods of your life. It can last 2+ years as well. This is why I was curious for the purpose of your sun square because those are excellent for cancelling these unfortunate energies. It’s very important during these times to keep a strong AoP and you can get through it relatively unscathed.

I started the square of the sun just to protect myself in advance from this transit.
on the site where I saw that I will have to face this transit says it will last only 15 days

SS66610888 said:
I started the square of the sun just to protect myself in advance from this transit.
on the site where I saw that I will have to face this transit says it will last only 15 days
The opposition will last 15 days. Saturn through the first house is different. That’s a long term transit. If it’s true what you mentioned with Saturn going through your first house then it’s very important to keep your energies high and AoP strong. Sun squares will help as will yoga and other similar disciplines.

Oh and in my first reply I meant Saturn through the first house not sun. (Egg on my face!)

Thank you for your answer.
I only noticed now that saturn and in my first house for more than a year.
Before my first home transit despite having a solid financial situation, I did not meditate anymore, I had unhealthy habits and drank alcohol.
Then with the entrance of Saturn an event happened that brought me down to earth I stopped, I stopped drinking and gradually resumed to meditate until I built my routine that I'm proud of.
Besides, I started again and completed my studies to make a further change to my life
So I can say that I only took the good of this transit that made me stop bad habits and gave me constancy.
Before, I would never have meditated for three consecutive hours.
Besides, since I started meditating constantly I did not have to face big problems, even though I sat in my first house, my life was going well. If you did not notice it I did not even know I had this transit so seeing how I overtook it I'm not afraid of the opposition so I opened the post.
Thank you so much.
The only negative effect I noticed with that transit is that I had to commit more to achieve results but then they are more stable and lasting.
Moreover, seeing backwards how all this corresponds to further proof of how accurate astrology is, and how meditations can protect us from everything.

SS66610888 said:
Moreover, seeing backwards how all this corresponds to further proof of how accurate astrology is, and how meditations can protect us from everything.
Exactly, you’re experiencing positive results and are being excused from the tumultuous energies normal with Saturn because of your routine and sun square. Keep this in mind as you endure the rest of this transit and good luck and best wishes!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back