Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love Magic and Retrograde Planets???

Planetary squares do not depend on Moon phase, they are of the planet’s energy only. All that matters of the Moon, is that it is not void at the time you begin the square on the first day. Meaning, you can do a Venus square for love if the Moon is waning.

The only square that needs the moon to be waxing/full, is the moon square.

The success of a love spell also plays a big part on your natal chart and your strength of mind and soul to begin with, such as your natal venus and moon. Water and earth signs. This is why it is a good idea using the planetary alignments for your desires, when in a complentary position of the planets and the spell you want to work upon. Anyways, raising energy is a must.

From experience, hitting my desired loved one with sex magick everyday during a waxing moon did the trick. I started during a waxing Libra.

Darkpagan666 said:
From experience, hitting my desired loved one with sex magick everyday during a waxing moon did the trick. I started during a waxing Libra.
Did the sign Venus was in affect the spell?

Taurus666 said:

Let me explain it this way, let's say you have natal Venus in Taurus, Leo or Libra, this is excellent for love magick as the energies of your soul is complementary to your desire to begin with.

If you had any freedom loving signs such as Venus in Aquarious or Aries, the love spells may be short lived. And you may have to hit them more often to make a good relationship. Again, your natal moon may help you out in this if this was the case. BUT, also, look at your entire chart and not just the two I mentioned. I am sure you'll do it just great anyways. You're an SS!

Darkpagan666 said:
Taurus666 said:

Let me explain it this way, let's say you have natal Venus in Taurus, Leo or Libra, this is excellent for love magick as the energies of your soul is complementary to your desire to begin with.

If you had any freedom loving signs such as Venus in Aquarious or Aries, the love spells may be short lived. And you may have to hit them more often to make a good relationship. Again, your natal moon may help you out in this if this was the case. BUT, also, look at your entire chart and not just the two I mentioned. I am sure you'll do it just great anyways. You're an SS!

Thanks, but I meant another thing! Does the sign venus is in at the moment you do the spell (for exampe now scorpio) affect the spell? For example, you said that you have done sex magic when moon was waxing in libra, but where was venus at the time? Did it affect the spell? And did you (or it would be best) to start on friday?

Taurus666 said:
Thanks, but I meant another thing! Does the sign venus is in at the moment you do the spell (for exampe now scorpio) affect the spell? For example, you said that you have done sex magic when moon was waxing in libra, but where was venus at the time? Did it affect the spell? And did you (or it would be best) to start on friday?

Venus was actually in Gemini at the time, I started the working on a Thursday night. If you know how to, draw in the energy of the Moon before you start the working.

Venus in Scorpio is effective yes, the energies will be intense and massive (raw) to work with, be careful of this as obsessions may occur that may lead to an ugly road for the both of you. Scorpio in its nature is also very sexual. Just direct and sublimate the energy well and you'll be alright. (By visualizing your desire in white gold light along with an affirmation). Always end the affirmation "in a positive and happy way for me".

You can start your working on a friday during the hour of Venus if you like. The 18th of December is a good date anyhow, and that is a Tuesday. The Moon enters Taurus and projects begun are long-lasting and/or permanent. And there is a sense of stability.

Darkpagan666 said:
If you know how to, draw in the energy of the Moon before you start the working.
Why the moon, and not venus (ruling love) for example?

Darkpagan666 said:
Venus in Scorpio is effective yes, the energies will be intense and massive (raw) to work with, be careful of this as obsessions may occur that may lead to an ugly road for the both of you. Scorpio in its nature is also very sexual. Just direct and sublimate the energy well and you'll be alright. (By visualizing your desire in white gold light along with an affirmation). Always end the affirmation "in a positive and happy way for me".

So, to sublimate the energy and make sure the effects are positive (so no ugly obsession) I need to visualize the energy as white gold and add to the affirmation "in a positive and healthy way for us(maybe better than I?)"
For example, if I wanted to use sex magic, at the moment of the orgasm should I wisualize the person engulfed in white gold light and then state my affirmation, correct? or is it better to condensate white gold energy into a ball and then direct it? What's the best way?
Thanks
Hail Satan

Taurus666 said:

Because, the moon sign was in Libra. Libra and Taurus is both ruled by Venus. Doing such working will naturally evoke the energy of Venus. If you feel using the energy of Venus is the best for you, then you do just that. I used the moon mainly to have an energy establishment to work upon i.e a waxing moon with a complementary sign to attract and bind, and this is basic magick going all the way back to the ancient times. Starting a working upon a waxing moon is for growth, starting things, gain something. Starting a working during a waning moon is mainly for banishing, removing things (such as hang-ups/obstacles) healing (removing negative energy).

You seem already to know what you should be doing, so there is no use for you to brainstorm this. Yes, as described in JoS, you visualize the person you desire engulfed in white-gold light while you state the affirmations in the moment of climax as you can read here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

Timing your magick with the moon just complements the energies so the energies manifests in a suitable manner and better for you. Sex Magick is very individual in power as this is your direct Vril/Chi/Bio-electricity/Witch Power. The amount you are able to direct determine your success. Your mind alone won't understand what to do with this energy, therefore, visualization and affirmations are crucial. You do the affirmation as you like, and feel is correct for you. The "in a positive and a happy way for me" is just a guideline...your mind will understand that the energies should make you happy here, thus making the relationship good. You can add, "this relationship is filled with joy, happiness and mutual respect" or whatever that works best for you.

Also, read this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html

Hope this helps and much luck to you!
Take care,

Dark Pagan 666.
HS/88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back