Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oy vey. Jews sill pushing hard for antisemitism laws in the US

AscendingSun

https://youtu.be/9kv3232L_LQ

And just look at these stupid christcucks bowing and scraping to these disgusting kikes.
Ft8vyIz.png

IT HAS A BUNCH OF DISLIKES!!!! RTR'S SCORE FOR US AGAIN!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Wildfire falls of chair and knocks himself out.*

Just remember, the Jews predicted in the bible that the nations would be gathered against Israel / Jerusalem in the "last days". So it is wise to expect the Jews to have a 'surprise' in store.
Whatever that is in the 'real world'. They must have prepared something. Whether it is nuclear war, plague, mass terrorism, technology created natural disasters, etc.
If the world understands this "En Masse", then we might be able to crash their whole "prophetic" dogma.

Also, the Jewish thought form ( Angel ) that lays hold of the Dragon and binds him for a thousand years. Book of Revelations. Maybe this Jewish curse is reversed already in the RTRs.
I know this is off topic. It just came to me strong. Not sure where else to put it.

When you are so hated, you literally have to protect yourself by national LAW, there must be something really wrong with you...

HoodedCobra666 said:
When you are so hated, you literally have to protect yourself by national LAW, there must be something really wrong with you...

I lol'd :lol:

They must be seriously worried about that biblical verse. Luke 21:20

I noted the wording has been changed. I remember reading the verse over 30 years ago and it read, "When you see Jerusalem surrounded by an army, you will know her desolation is at hand" "For these are times of vengeance, and there will be great wrath upon this people." "All nations shall be against them." "They will fall by the sword and Jerusalem will be trodden down by the gentiles."

That is a summary of what I remember. Upon reading this post, I looked it up and they changed the wording. It was the King James version I read it from some 30 years ago.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
_______
jbkbmz
Re: Oy vey. Jews sill pushing hard for antisemitism laws in the US
PostThu Nov 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Just remember, the Jews predicted in the bible that the nations would be gathered against Israel / Jerusalem in the "last days". So it is wise to expect the Jews to have a 'surprise' in store.
Whatever that is in the 'real world'. They must have prepared something. Whether it is nuclear war, plague, mass terrorism, technology created natural disasters, etc.
If the world understands this "En Masse", then we might be able to crash their whole "prophetic" dogma.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back