Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary Mantra AOP Idear

BMF

This is a idear for a varation of the normal Advanced 108 AUM SURYAE AOP:

Start with vibrating 1x Satanas from the Base Chakra S , a Sacral, t Sun ... s Krown Chakra ->

Then one long AUM A(Hearth Chakra) U(Sun Chakra) M(Sixth Chakra)

Then Again start with Base Chakra vibrating AUM A Base, U Sacral, M Sun chakra -> vibrate 1x SURYAE SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY into sun chakra ->

again AUM but this time start from A Sacral chakra, U Sun Chakra , M Hearth Chakra -> vibrate 1x SHUKRAYA SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH into hearth chakra ->

again AUM but this time start from A Sun Chakra , U Hearth Chakra, M Throat Chakra -> vibrate 1x BUDHAAYA BUU-DD-HAH-AH-YAH into throath chakra->

... AUM A Hearth Chakra, U Throat Chakra , M Sixth Chakra -> vibrate 1x CHANDRAMASE CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY into sixth chakra ->
... AUM A Throat Chakra, U Sixth Chakra, M Seventh Chakra -> vibrate 1x GURUAVE GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY into seveth chakra ->
... AUM A Sixth Chakra, U Seventh Chakra, M Base Chakra-> vibrate 1x SHANISWARA SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH into base chakra->
... AUM A Seventh Chakra , U Base Chakra, M • Sacral Chakra-> vibrate 1x BHAUMAYA BB-AHH-UUU-MM-AH-YAH into sacral chakra->

(After each vibration AUM Starts one Chakra up the M vibration Chakra is alway the one with the planetary mantra)

Each AUM + Planetary Mantra is One round, after 108 (should end at throat chakra)

again then one long AUM A(Hearth Chakra) U(Sun Chakra) M(Sixth Chakra)

And closing with Satanas (the Base Chakra S , a Sacral, t Sun ... s Krown Chakra) ->

State 9 times Affirmation for exampel:

"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." ->

Breathe 9 times White /Gold energie in your surrounding and visualise a white / gold barrier expanding around you.

(During the AUM and Planetary Mantra vibrations allways visualise the chakras in there color shape and rotating (Base and Sacral clockwise the others counter clockwise [not sure]). For breathing allways visualise a white/Gold energy or the colors of the chakras. If somebody is abel also visualise at each AUM + Planetary mantra also a white/Gold energy around you [i´m not abel to do so ;) ]

[The idear is a mixture out of planetary mantras, merk ka ba, aop advanced, aura expansion, RAUM]

The vibration for heart and throat are reverse. Venus rules the throat and the vibration for the throat is shukraya. The middle chakra is ruled by mercury and its vibration is budhaya.

Ananda said:
Good routine brother. Very helpful and to the core.

Thx, I only did it once was good (will do it today again i think this counts twice then normal aop :D)

Jack said:
The vibration for heart and throat are reverse. Venus rules the throat and the vibration for the throat is shukraya. The middle chakra is ruled by mercury and its vibration is budhaya.

not on the offical page

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

"
Base Chakra: SHANISWARA, vibrated as SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH
Sacral Chakra: BHAUMAYA, vibrated as BB-AHH-UUU-MM-AH-YAH
Solar Plexus '666' Chakra: SURYAE, vibrated as SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY
Heart Chakra: SHUKRAYA, vibrated as SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH
Throat Chakra: BUDHAAYA, vibrated as BUU-DD-HAH-AH-YAH
Sixth Chakra: CHANDRAMASE, vibrated as CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY
Seventh Chakra: GURUAVE, vibrated as GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY "

either you are wrong or the offical hp

BMF said:
Jack said:

not on the offical page

There are some out of date pages, this is one of them. Venus rules the throat chakra and Mercury the middle neutral connector chakra.

BMF said:
Ananda said:

Thx, I only did it once was good (will do it today again i think this counts twice then normal aop :D)

Jack said:

not on the offical page

"

It hasn't been updated in years. No ones wrong. If you've been with us for years this should be common knowledge.

Jack said:
BMF said:
Ananda said:

Jack said:

not on the offical page

"

It hasn't been updated in years. No ones wrong. If you've been with us for years this should be common knowledge.
Everytime the same discussion....It could easily be fixed, i know the HP's are busy but they should probabily fixed if not everytime we have the same discussions...

But yeah, 5th chakra is ruled by Venus and 4th chakra by Mercury, it has been said many time by the HP's too and if i'm not wrong there is this update on the Jos too, look in the page about the King and Queen meditation.
I suggest to everyone to look for old sermons and read all Jos, there is a lot of stuff that you can't find on Jos. Unfortunately the HP's don't have the time to fully update so look in all the site (in the HoodedCobra sign there are all the site) for old sermons and even in Satan Library.

Jack said:

Sinistra said:
There are some out of date pages, this is one of them. Venus rules the throat chakra and Mercury the middle neutral connector chakra.

BMF said:
Ok ( I´m rather new think like 1,5 years). Thanks for revealing the mistake. Did update the idear. How do you like it?, any suggestions for improvement ?

This is a idear for a varation of the normal Advanced 108 AUM SURYAE AOP:

Start with vibrating 1x Satanas from the Base Chakra S , a Sacral, t Sun ... s Krown Chakra ->

Then one long AUM A(Hearth Chakra) U(Sun Chakra) M(Sixth Chakra)

Then Again start with Base Chakra vibrating AUM A Base, U Sacral, M Sun chakra -> vibrate 1x SURYAE SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY into sun chakra ->

again AUM but this time start from A Sacral chakra, U Sun Chakra , M Hearth Chakra -> vibrate 1x BUDHAAYA BUU-DD-HAH-AH-YAH into hearth chakra

again AUM but this time start from A Sun Chakra , U Hearth Chakra, M Throat Chakra -> vibrate -> 1x SHUKRAYA SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH into throath chakra

... AUM A Hearth Chakra, U Throat Chakra , M Sixth Chakra -> vibrate 1x CHANDRAMASE CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY into sixth chakra ->
... AUM A Throat Chakra, U Sixth Chakra, M Seventh Chakra -> vibrate 1x GURUAVE GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY into seveth chakra ->
... AUM A Sixth Chakra, U Seventh Chakra, M Base Chakra-> vibrate 1x SHANISWARA SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH into base chakra->
... AUM A Seventh Chakra , U Base Chakra, M • Sacral Chakra-> vibrate 1x BHAUMAYA BB-AHH-UUU-MM-AH-YAH into sacral chakra->

(After each vibration AUM Starts one Chakra up the M vibration Chakra is alway the one with the planetary mantra)

Each AUM + Planetary Mantra is One round, after 108 (should end at throat chakra)

again then one long AUM A(Hearth Chakra) U(Sun Chakra) M(Sixth Chakra)

And closing with Satanas (the Base Chakra S , a Sacral, t Sun ... s Krown Chakra) ->

State 9 times Affirmation for exampel:

"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." ->

Breathe 9 times White /Gold energie in your surrounding and visualise a white / gold barrier expanding around you.

(During the AUM and Planetary Mantra vibrations allways visualise the chakras in there color shape and rotating (Base and Sacral clockwise the others counter clockwise [not sure]). For breathing allways visualise a white/Gold energy or the colors of the chakras. If somebody is abel also visualise at each AUM + Planetary mantra also a white/Gold energy around you [i´m not abel to do so ;) ]

[The idear is a mixture out of planetary mantras, merk ka ba, aop advanced, aura expansion, RAUM]

BMF said:
Ok ( I´m rather new think like 1,5 years). Thanks for revealing the mistake. Did update the idear. How do you like it?, any suggestions for improvement ?
You seem to have a complexity addiction. My daily AOP is simply 666 runes + an affirmation.

Sinistra said:
You seem to have a complexity addiction. My daily AOP is simply 666 runes + an affirmation.

Which runes + affirmation ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back