Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bad time to start a relationship spell

darkmonkey666

I know this is probably a dumb question as venus is retrograde but right now the energy from the planets feels perfect for the type of person I'd like to attract so do I wait or can i start a spell now. I obviously want Scorpio energy and Sagittarius energy.

This spell could be to attract a serious relationship or friends. It would make sense to use the kind of energy I'd like to attract. Both Scorpio and Sagittarius are the main signs emphasized in my own chart so it would be cool to know someone else like that too

Hail Satan

Do not do a love working when Venus is retrograde. Also, just because the energy now is currently Sco/Sag, this does not mean that you will attract someone with those energies. Just affirm you are attracting the best suited partner for you, and if a Sco/Sag person is it, then this will bring a person like that to you.

I will wait till Venus is out of retrograde before doing magic or even introducing myself to new people. Thanks

The thing is I tend to be alone till someone initiates the relationship and comes on to me often in an obsessive way and they always seem to be similar in the chart signatures often the same Ascendant as me. I guess that is what I get for not knowing how to be more confident and go up to people and initiate it myself.

I personally I think if I want to change this I have to do magic. They are either too strong on Jupiter or Saturn for my liking (surprised I haven't met anyone who is Aquarius in emphasis I might like that a lot)

Not to mention they are not in line with Satanism fully or even my own personal values and attitudes. I just think people with the social planets Jupiter and Saturn tend to like me cause I tend to focus all my energies into those areas.

I mean if you saw these charts it would be like a majority of planets in Capricorn and Sagittarius (up to 6 or 7) and my own Ascendant.

I'd rather meet someone more in line with my values. I love fire signs though any of them and I love Scorpio and Pisces the water signs (never met a cancer)

I'd like a combination of fire and water like my own chart.

What is a good affirmation. I'd like them to be Satanic or a naturally Satanic soul who's looking for the truth too though along with fire and water (any of the signs I just like Sagittarius fire sign best cause I tend to focus on and love things about philosophy debates and many of the areas ruled by that sign cause my ruling planet is in it lol but Aries too if they are really intelligent I'd love them not sure about Leo cause I never met one)

The above relationships often don't work out cause of moon Mars or Venus placements btw.

darkmonkey666 said:
I will wait till Venus is out of retrograde before doing magic or even introducing myself to new people. Thanks

The thing is I tend to be alone till someone initiates the relationship and comes on to me often in an obsessive way and they always seem to be similar in the chart signatures often the same Ascendant as me. I guess that is what I get for not knowing how to be more confident and go up to people and initiate it myself.

I personally I think if I want to change this I have to do magic. They are either too strong on Jupiter or Saturn for my liking (surprised I haven't met anyone who is Aquarius in emphasis I might like that a lot)

Not to mention they are not in line with Satanism fully or even my own personal values and attitudes. I just think people with the social planets Jupiter and Saturn tend to like me cause I tend to focus all my energies into those areas.

I mean if you saw these charts it would be like a majority of planets in Capricorn and Sagittarius (up to 6 or 7) and my own Ascendant.

I'd rather meet someone more in line with my values. I love fire signs though any of them and I love Scorpio and Pisces the water signs (never met a cancer)

I'd like a combination of fire and water like my own chart.

What is a good affirmation. I'd like them to be Satanic or a naturally Satanic soul who's looking for the truth too though along with fire and water (any of the signs I just like Sagittarius fire sign best cause I tend to focus on and love things about philosophy debates and many of the areas ruled by that sign cause my ruling planet is in it lol but Aries too if they are really intelligent I'd love them not sure about Leo cause I never met one)

The above relationships often don't work out cause of moon Mars or Venus placements btw.

Yes Hide in a closet, I hear that works best. After One horrible cunt after another, i mean relationship, I make sure to do this every venus.

Since now venus is direct but in scorpio is it ok to do a love working or it would be too weakened by venus in scorpio?

Taurus666 said:
Since now venus is direct but in scorpio is it ok to do a love working or it would be too weakened by venus in scorpio?

I once had a Wiccan do a Love spell on me. It looked like this.

https://youtu.be/zaC-WDrvmUQ

Aldrick Strickland said:
Taurus666 said:

If a Wiccan looked like the platinum Blondie I would of definitely played a long. :geek:

I've come across online wiccans and "witches" that look as good and better than her but are more e-celebs than anything tho.
I may or may have been trying lately to show them SS and bring them to our side *cough cough*

hailourtruegod said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Taurus666 said:

If a Wiccan looked like the platinum Blondie I would of definitely played a long. :geek:

I've come across online wiccans and "witches" that look as good and better than her but are more e-celebs than anything tho.
I may or may have been trying lately to show them SS and bring them to our side *cough cough*

All 3 of the actresses are jews. So Careful

Aldrick Strickland said:
hailourtruegod said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

All 3 of the actresses are jews. So Careful

Gross :|

She seemed off but I figured it was just the heavy make up. Thanks for the heads up man

occultumlapidem said:
try the kleem vibration. kleem kleem kleem I'm as sexy as a dream

My being doth emit steam. As though from a hot spring. Virgins wail when I go to sing. For In moonlight wells my reflection gleams. Though I am Pretty not all as it seems. Regardless of how much deep below creams. Or late in the night how loud she doth screams. For I am the Villian in all of your dreams.

Kleem Kleem Kleem I am sexy and in all of your dreams. :p

But my question was: is it ok to do a love spell now that venus is in scorpio or not? I mean, does venus in scorpio weaken the spell very much?

Taurus666 said:
But my question was: is it ok to do a love spell now that venus is in scorpio or not? I mean, does venus in scorpio weaken the spell very much?

Scorpio is the detriment. Will it weaken a love spell. I guess it wouldnt hurt till it goes into sag. Scorpio is clingy and wants total devotion. Just remember that.

hahaha. kleem kleem kleem I shine my sexy beam and they all fall in love like a praying mantis bug and eat my face while I scream.

occultumlapidem said:
hahaha. kleem kleem kleem I shine my sexy beam and they all fall in love like a praying mantis bug and eat my face while I scream.
:lol: :lol: :lol: If that's what you like! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Scorpio is the detriment. Will it weaken a love spell. I guess it wouldnt hurt till it goes into sag. Scorpio is clingy and wants total devotion. Just remember that.

Ok thanks. So that means that every kind of magic ruled by Venus will fail before it goes into sagittarius?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back