Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening to the astral

darkmonkey666

Is there any articles in any of the old groups that talk about tuning stuff out. I keep doing aura of protection a lot but as a sensitive person I have issues turning out from low vibration energy especially xtian or kike energy. I still have to interact with my parents who are hardcore xtian sometimes and they live right near me anyways I dont think they are bad in that they try to help me but they are total victims. Also when the time comes how do you tune out an entity if need be. I know Maxine said cut them right off. I can try but I tend to be dreamy and my mind wanders but even worse when there is an energy around it can stay in my mind.
I get that just about everyone other than me figured this out

I almost think I am making progress too fast. Cause yesterday I barely felt anything outside of normal reality now I am sensing all kinds of energies and even seeing energy. Sensing the presence of things and almost seeing them etc Well I did the final rtr 13 times
yesterday about 5 today so far. I really want this war over with but I feel I am awakening to the astral too fast due to that. I was a little lazy before yesterday but trying to do it once or twice each day occasionally 3 times but I said fuck that I am tired of the enemy I want freedom I want to be loved I want to be understood I want earth to be positive.
This is total war if your with me fight. I will do what I can maybe not this much each day but more than I did

Hail Satan

Have you already opened up all of your chakras? Seems like this would help alot if you have already. Give it a shot

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Lord Buer!!!!

Interesting. I might follow your advice and do the RTR more number of times.

One thing that works for me without fail: As soon as you feel the influences, engulf yourself in Satanic blue energy and visualize Satan's sigil (either one) in your soul, filling up your torso area. I notice immediate results when I do this.

Also try a daily aura programming, maybe a shielding rune like Sowilo or Algiz, or just affirmation that other people's negative energies are not affecting you.

Lydia said:
One thing that works for me without fail: As soon as you feel the influences, engulf yourself in Satanic blue energy and visualize Satan's sigil (either one) in your soul, filling up your torso area. I notice immediate results when I do this.

Also try a daily aura programming, maybe a shielding rune like Sowilo or Algiz, or just affirmation that other people's negative energies are not affecting you.
I've been doing your triple aura of protection. Where do you get these ideas, girl ? Btw I'm using vibration along with the visualization which seems to make it more stronger.

Jack said:
Lydia said:

I've been doing your triple aura of protection. Where do you get these ideas, girl ? Btw I'm using vibration along with the visualization which seems to make it more stronger.

Triple AoP? Do you mean the one with Suryae, Sowilo, and Algiz? If so, that was from Voice of Enki, who was given it by Lady Astarte :) As for ideas from me, things sort of work themselves out in my mind while I'm meditating. Random ideas, experiments, etc. Intuition or from Gods.

Lydia said:
Jack said:
Lydia said:

Triple AoP? Do you mean the one with Suryae, Sowilo, and Algiz? If so, that was from Voice of Enki, who was given it by Lady Astarte :) As for ideas from me, things sort of work themselves out in my mind while I'm meditating. Random ideas, experiments, etc. Intuition or from Gods.
Since you two start talking about this ,I would like to start doing it but i am not sure when to start this. Do you have any ideas. What i know for sure is that i should not start it in a Void mood but what about the moon day? Wanning moon or waxing moon? And what day ,Sunday for example?

Anyways when do I get to see and hear the Gods though or any other helpful beings out there. I mean I am kind of lonely I want someone to talk to. I am unable to hear or see stuff even though I am sending energy more and more but how do I permanently open up to things I am frustrated cause I want to see the astral fully. Why does it take so much effort.

darkmonkey666 said:
Is there any articles in any of the old groups that talk about tuning stuff out. I keep doing aura of protection a lot but as a sensitive person I have issues turning out from low vibration energy especially xtian or kike energy. I still have to interact with my parents who are hardcore xtian sometimes and they live right near me anyways I dont think they are bad in that they try to help me but they are total victims. Also when the time comes how do you tune out an entity if need be. I know Maxine said cut them right off. I can try but I tend to be dreamy and my mind wanders but even worse when there is an energy around it can stay in my mind.

I almost think I am making progress too fast. Cause yesterday I barely felt anything outside of normal reality now I am sensing all kinds of energies and even seeing energy. Sensing the presence of things and almost seeing them etc Well I did the final rtr 13 times
yesterday about 5 today so far. I really want this war over with but I feel I am awakening to the astral too fast due to that. I was a little lazy before yesterday but trying to do it once or twice each day occasionally 3 times but I said fuck that I am tired of the enemy I want freedom I want to be loved I want to be understood I want earth to be positive.
This is total war if your with me fight. I will do what I can maybe not this much each day but more than I did

Hail Satan

do you still take hiv drugs?

Νίκος said:
Lydia said:
Jack said:

Since you two start talking about this ,I would like to start doing it but i am not sure when to start this. Do you have any ideas. What i know for sure is that i should not start it in a Void mood but what about the moon day? Wanning moon or waxing moon? And what day ,Sunday for example?
Check storm bloods signature. Its not the one by Voice of Enki. Though you could add those three different vibrations for three different layers of protection.

Νίκος said:

This Wednesday or Thursday (before the Void Moon), it will be waxing, almost full, Moon in Taurus. Perfect timing to begin something permanent or long-lasting :)

Remember to use lower reps if you are not comfortable with high reps, and you can always build up to higher reps.

(I was going to link my post on aura of protections but can't find it)

Lydia said:
Νίκος said:

This Wednesday or Thursday (before the Void Moon), it will be waxing, almost full, Moon in Taurus. Perfect timing to begin something permanent or long-lasting :)

Remember to use lower reps if you are not comfortable with high reps, and you can always build up to higher reps.

Is the one you mean? https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&p=334&hilit=aura#p334

Lydia said:
Νίκος said:

They're right here, Lydia: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94 (just check Stormblood's signature haha xD)

Also, Lydia, if this timing is perfect for such working, could I start a working of getting rid of all possible hang ups?

Lydia said:
Νίκος said:

"Aura of Protections" by Lydia

Lydia said:
Νίκος said:

I will start it for sure!Thank you for answering to me!

Hail goddess diana said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Hail Satan

do you still take hiv drugs?
Wtf ?

Thanks Sinistra, FlamingRedRose, and NoCreativeName :) I searched but for some reason couldn't find it.

@FlamingRedRose, a waning side of the full moon is for removing, the nearest waning moon is Gemini (Thursday after the VoC), not the best moon sign, but good enough if you need to do something asap. Also remember to deep clean your charkas, as this also removes hangups :)

Lydia said:
Thanks Sinistra, FlamingRedRose, and NoCreativeName :) I searched but for some reason couldn't find it.

@FlamingRedRose, a waning side of the full moon is for removing, the nearest waning moon is Gemini (Thursday after the VoC), not the best moon sign, but good enough if you need to do something asap. Also remember to deep clean your charkas, as this also removes hangups :)

Would the 26th be better?

Because the 22nd is gonna be void until the next day and I won't be able to start that working before the void moon.. :/

I've felt that the 26th would be better,It's gonna be moon in cancer, no void moon, perigee moon too.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Lydia said:

Because the 22nd is gonna be void until the next day and I won't be able to start that working before the void moon.. :/

I've felt that the 26th would be better,It's gonna be moon in cancer, no void moon, perigee moon too.

Waning moon**

Jack said:

Never mind, I just found the triple AoP you meant, in Stormbloods link. I had completely forgotten about that, it was from 2013. Vibration would be better as you mentioned.

Thinking of all the AoP's I've done over the years, I must be almost invincible lol... (just kidding of course).

FlamingRedRose666 said:

Different time zones.

Cancer isn't good for removing, as Cancer is clingy. Doing it in Gemini would be better, Friday or Saturday.

Cancer, Libra, Taurus, are not good for removing/ending.

Lydia said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Different time zones.

Cancer isn't good for removing, as Cancer is clingy. Doing it in Gemini would be better, Friday or Saturday.

Cancer, Libra, Taurus, are not good for removing/ending.

Oh okay, thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back