Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help

Usthepeople666

Hello all my respected fellow members.
I need some serious help and would really appreciate if you all could read my story.
Hi I am a 19 year old from India. I was 16 when I converted to satanism and actually found this beautiful site. I used to meditate and practice yoga on a daily basis when I was 16. But after that I joined college and got into heavy drug usage like weed and lots of alcohol everyday. But I still indulged myself in a lot of sex magick and got lots of girls. But in my time in college ie in my first year I started doubting if I am a Jew. I lost my faith in Satan and stopped meditating and yoga. I went into a depression and came back to my hometown and joined a local college. Because of the depression pills I couldn't mediatate properly and always felt as if someone was watching me and stopped even sex magick. One and a half year has passed since then and I am still on prescribed pills . I prayed to Lord Satan for help last night and here I am a new member on this group. Pls guide me . I have lost all my faith and have developed a phobia of Satan, his demons and darkness in general. Pls help me . I used to do lots of rtr when I was 16 but am scared to do them now. I have lost all confidence and fear everything. Pls suggest me what to do . I wanna fight and live again as a proud Satanist. Am I really a Jew? I have an aquiline nose but looks like a straight nose from a distance and have black curly hair . I feel like Satan doesn't love me anymore? Pls help me on what I should do now and how to become one with Satan again . Thanks for reading

The fact you fucked up and left the path doesn't mean you are a job. Bad thing you did all the drugs and abuse. It's ok about the girls, given you were protecting yourself. Sex is nothing bad.

Now about the drugs, this is very bad and you must let it behind.

Start meditating again and don't fuck it up. We cannot help you more than you can help yourself.

You are not a jew probably you're just guilty of your actions. The enemy uses this guilt to keep you away from Satan. Just get on the good path you have nothing to fear really.

Usthepeople666 said:
I need some serious help and would really appreciate if you all could read my story.
Hi I am a 19 year old from India. I was 16 when I converted to satanism and actually found this beautiful site. I used to meditate and practice yoga on a daily basis when I was 16. But after that I joined college and got into heavy drug usage like weed and lots of alcohol everyday. But I still indulged myself in a lot of sex magick and got lots of girls. But in my time in college ie in my first year I started doubting if I am a Jew. I lost my faith in Satan and stopped meditating and yoga. I went into a depression and came back to my hometown and joined a local college. Because of the depression pills I couldn't mediatate properly and always felt as if someone was watching me and stopped even sex magick. One and a half year has passed since then and I am still on prescribed pills . I prayed to Lord Satan for help last night and here I am a new member on this group. Pls guide me . I have lost all my faith and have developed a phobia of Satan, his demons and darkness in general. Pls help me . I used to do lots of rtr when I was 16 but am scared to do them now. I have lost all confidence and fear everything. Pls suggest me what to do . I wanna fight and live again as a proud Satanist. Am I really a Jew? I have an aquiline nose but looks like a straight nose from a distance and have black curly hair . I feel like Satan doesn't love me anymore? Pls help me on what I should do now and how to become one with Satan again . Thanks for reading
Start meditating asap and get your life in order. You should do a psychological damage healing working by lydia to cure yourself of depression.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/176994
(Begin this on December 6 on times calculated by chronos xp. Check lunarium site to find out void of moon. Begin on specific hours)
You should also do HPHoodedCobra's freeing yourself of enemy influences meditation every night,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/view...+Freeing+your+soul+of+enemy+influences#p43471
Do aura cleaning and aura of protection using Suraye everyday. Check the website for information that you don't get.

Sometimes life kicks our ass and we fall into the indulgence of partying and neglecting our meditation. So you gave in... You're here now aren't you? Being from India doesn't it all make sense you are here with us. Shiva has gathered us here. Thank you for being here. Now that you've snapped out of it you can reclaim spirit. You don't need the splendor of mundane life. Draw closer to Shiva and drink Soma. As for your concern for potential jewish heritage, just don't worry yourself with that. If you desire to please the gods and spread light I guarantee you that you arent jewish.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The fact you fucked up and left the path doesn't mean you are a job. Bad thing you did all the drugs and abuse. It's ok about the girls, given you were protecting yourself. Sex is nothing bad.

Now about the drugs, this is very bad and you must let it behind.

Start meditating again and don't fuck it up. We cannot help you more than you can help yourself.

You are not a jew probably you're just guilty of your actions. The enemy uses this guilt to keep you away from Satan. Just get on the good path you have nothing to fear really.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jack said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Start meditating asap and get your life in order. You should do a psychological damage healing working by lydia to cure yourself of depression.
(Begin this on December 6 on times calculated by chronos xp. Check lunarium site to find out void of moon. Begin on specific hours)
You should also do HPHoodedCobra's freeing yourself of enemy influences meditation every night,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/view...+Freeing+your+soul+of+enemy+influences#p43471
Do aura cleaning and aura of protection using Suraye everyday. Check the website for information that you don't get.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jack said:
Usthepeople666 said:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ananda said:
Sometimes life kicks our ass and we fall into the indulgence of partying and neglecting our meditation. So you gave in... You're here now aren't you? Being from India doesn't it all make sense you are here with us. Shiva has gathered us here. Thank you for being here. Now that you've snapped out of it you can reclaim spirit. You don't need the splendor of mundane life. Draw closer to Shiva and drink Soma. As for your concern for potential jewish heritage, just don't worry yourself with that. If you desire to please the gods and spread light I guarantee you that you arent jewish.
Right SIR ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back