Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

Egon said:
hailourtruegod said:
Also I still have Beserk on my lists to read and watch. I barely started watching JoJo stardust er whatevs and I would like to get into Naruto also but at the same time I don't want to watch so many filler episodes which I hear there's a lot of. :?
As I've said in my post about Naruto, watch "Naruto Kai" instead which is a fan cut without all the fillers:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/91wdjv/naruto_kai_ultimate_subbed_edition

I wish they did something like that for Fairy Tail. I'm no good at video editing and subbing.

hailourtruegod said:
Being able to watch Naruto without watching endless filler makes me a happy boi yaes. \o/

That trailer gave me goosebumps. :shock:

I'm looking forward to it. I hope they make it a little longer than the two movies before it. There seems to be a lot of info in this one especially since they're rewritting what's canon and what's not. Not hating tho since it seems interesting. They're going with the Dragon Ball Minus story and that's cool. Seeing Gine and Bardock saying goodbye to little Goku got me all feelsy ;-;

Egon said:
Naruto Kai consists of 72 episodes of 1 hour, which in normal anime lenght is 216 episodes of 20 min.
Very nice numbers :cool:
-----------------------------------

EnkiUK2 said:
Superb love that :D :D :D
Dang the 2nd trailer for the new Dragon Ball movie just came out and it looks fantastic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iym8J5IshcM

Dragon-Ball-Super-Broly-movie-poster-v2.jpg
Same, knowing that I had to watch 216 episodes made me just not wanna watch it.............. fortunately there's dragon ball z kai too

Aquarius said:
Same, knowing that I had to watch 216 episodes made me just not wanna watch it.............. fortunately there's dragon ball z kai too
I don't understand what you mean. Normal Naruto is 700 episodes in total. The one shortened I linked is the 72/h aka 216 eps which should be the acceptable lenght for a famous shounen anime.

Egon said:
Aquarius said:
I don't understand what you mean. Normal Naruto is 700 episodes in total. The one shortened I linked is the 72/h aka 216 eps which should be the acceptable lenght for a famous shounen anime.
My bad, I made a mistake :p

This new anime really got my interest, Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi.

It's about Alchemy in the 1400's, in a more realistic way than FMA, and they stated it's real purpose is to achieve immortality. Unhappily there is mixed some judeo-xtian BS but I assume it's because the sources on Alchemy they serached it from were writen as such to avoid persecution. I'll check from now on how the story will go.

auZEmhJ.png

Egon said:
This new anime really got my interest, Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi.

It's about Alchemy in the 1400's, in a more realistic way than FMA, and they stated it's real purpose is to achieve immortality. Unhappily there is mixed some judeo-xtian BS but I assume it's because the sources on Alchemy they serached it from were writen as such to avoid persecution. I'll check from now on how the story will go.

auZEmhJ.png
This anime looked good for me too! The only thing as you said is that there is some mixed jewish shit, the sigil is in hebrew...but it May be good. The fairy is called Astaroth :D

People check out "Fullmetal Alchemist"! There are two animes of it, the older one from 2003 is only losely based on the manga while the newer one from 2009-2010 is a pretty accurate anime version of the manga. The name of the show doesn't promise too much. In that show alchemy = science = magic. They butcher christianity with subliminal proPaganda and they go so far to expose jewish ritual murder and human sacrifice in a subtle but effective way. It's also obviously a critique of the military industrial complex. They go into great detail with the alchemy, ytaking blood fromt he left finger, ley lines/dragon pulse and other funny things. In the newer anime they used some hebrew writing here and there in the alchemical sigils, maybe unknowingly but that's literally the only thing not to like about it. Needless to say the main characters are not only white but also blond and everything is set in an environment like Europe in the early 20th century. It also has stronger female characters than your average shonen manga. The author Hirumi "Hiromu" Arakawa is a woman publishing under a male name.
FULLMETALALCHEMIST1_192.jpg

Except the omen movies, does anyone know movie with tje Antichrist, or the end of the world?
Thank you very much

SS322 said:
Frieza = jesus
Frieza Force = christianity
Enemy Saiyans = christians or enemy Nordics (they worked for Frieza in the beginning, just like most Gentiles who have been fooled and bribed into xtianity)
Cell = islam
Boo = jewish golem who eats people by turning them into candy
Bibidi and Babidi = jewish rabbis
Ruudo /Luudo (from DB GT) = a mechanical entity that gets its energy from being worshipped as a false god by foolish aliens
Zamasu (from DBS) = low-ranked God who is insane, hates life and wants to destroy humanity
Jiren (from DBS) = literally a grey alien

I think Frieza is more identical with the actual reptilian E.T and Cell a kike, they even have the same dna, also he's a clump of other stolen dna. I picture android 18/19 as Christianity/Islam - tools of destruction for the kike to benefit. Same with android 17 as Hinduism being a corruption of the vedic religion but not as lethal as the other 2 but still useful for the kike. And once those "religions" have fulfilled their purpose the kike can harvest and advance. The androids are also the end result of those programs as well but with 17 the odd one out because he was peace loving and much more close to human.

The other day I watched the History of Trunks movie and during the scene where future Trunks and Gohan are planning on how to take out the androids he pulled out this book that had some Hebrew on the cover.

gAjuNKh.png

It's hard to make out but from right to left it looks like it can make out to yod hei vav zayin hei, assuming there is the letter hei in reverse with a cut off roof and zayin randomly placed there to avoid persecution but remove that it would spell out yhvh or I'm probably just seeing things. But it's true that if one understood the meaning of that word they would immediately understand how to defeat the enemy as the rabbis were fearful of having that name become known or written out and the consequences of it being desecrated.

Specter said:
SS322 said:
Frieza = jesus
Frieza Force = christianity
Enemy Saiyans = christians or enemy Nordics (they worked for Frieza in the beginning, just like most Gentiles who have been fooled and bribed into xtianity)
Cell = islam
Boo = jewish golem who eats people by turning them into candy
Bibidi and Babidi = jewish rabbis
Ruudo /Luudo (from DB GT) = a mechanical entity that gets its energy from being worshipped as a false god by foolish aliens
Zamasu (from DBS) = low-ranked God who is insane, hates life and wants to destroy humanity
Jiren (from DBS) = literally a grey alien

I think Frieza is more identical with the actual reptilian E.T and Cell a kike, they even have the same dna, also he's a clump of other stolen dna. I picture android 18/19 as Christianity/Islam - tools of destruction for the kike to benefit. Same with android 17 as Hinduism being a corruption of the vedic religion but not as lethal as the other 2 but still useful for the kike. And once those "religions" have fulfilled their purpose the kike can harvest and advance. The androids are also the end result of those programs as well but with 17 the odd one out because he was peace loving and much more close to human.

The other day I watched the History of Trunks movie and during the scene where future Trunks and Gohan are planning on how to take out the androids he pulled out this book that had some Hebrew on the cover.

gAjuNKh.png

It's hard to make out but from right to left it looks like it can make out to yod hei vav zayin hei, assuming there is the letter hei in reverse with a cut off roof and zayin randomly placed there to avoid persecution but remove that it would spell out yhvh or I'm probably just seeing things. But it's true that if one understood the meaning of that word they would immediately understand how to defeat the enemy as the rabbis were fearful of having that name become known or written out and the consequences of it being desecrated.

The letters on Trunk's book look rather random to me, but you have good eyes for even noticing it. There was an episode in Dragon Ball GT when Pan, Goku and Trunks landed on the "trade planet" Imegga or Imekka (Mecca?). It was ruled by some greedy drag queen, taxes were extremely high, the aliens looked middle eastern and the writing looked hebrew. I think it was in the third and fourth episodes of GT.

"I think Frieza is more identical with the actual reptilian E.T and Cell a kike, they even have the same dna, also he's a clump of other stolen dna."
Makes sense, though I always imagined 17 and 18 to be teenagers who got dragged into pisslam for some reason but in the end they resisted being assimilated or at least tried to do so. They had bad upbringing (their fake father kidnapped them and turned them into cyborgs) so they became gangsters which was when islam started to go after them. Keep in mind how it was kid Gohan who finally killed Cell. Islam targets children. They are just as pedophile as the xtian church and they turn children into child soldiers as well. If someone stops islam, it's the children who don't want this any more. I know a child of Afghani migrants and he hates pisslam because his uncles abused him. For me it is clear what Cell is meant to be. He was green, built an arena out of a big black cube, his arena had four minarets, Cell blew himself up like a suicide bomber, he sucked all those people out like (((Allah))) who commands his silly followers to pray five times a day and other energy draining nonsense ... Also Cell talked all the time about showing the world how perfect he was. This reminds me of muslims and their arrogant talking about how they allegedly have the true religion. In this sense they might be even worse than kikes and xtians because they are so many and so fanatic. Muslims actually believe all this bullshit. I bet many kikes know they are nowhere close to truth and perfection, although they might not like to think about it. Xtians in the west also appear to be more humble than the muslim hordes, at least nowadays when they are brainwashed into tolerance and unconditional love as part of the jewish migration & miscegenation agenda. The stages of Cell's evolution were similar to the stages of how pisslam infests a nation. First they are primitive and not that strong but once they are the majority you have some serious trouble. Frieza didn't really have an evolution, only transformations.
<< So you don't like catholic christianity? I'll transform into protestant christianity instead! What about orthodox christianity? Still not convinced? Well then you can deal with my final form New Age Christianity! >>
... Golden Frieza from DBS is probably the Aryan Christos that the right wing xtians try to white wash from their brainwash. He's stronger because the powerful instinct of people to protect their own race has been funneld into him. This is why the only nationalism that the kikes tolerate is the xtian nationalism.

HailMotherLilith said:
I'm gonna personally ask you all what you think of Samurai Jack cartoon series?

I remember I liked it but it was such a while ago that I can't remember the exact details. The only thing I can see that could be a hint towards spirituality is that Jack is the initiate and his sword is the Kundalini and Aku can be seen as the dross that needs to be wiped out. But either from that I can't say if the show was based on Spritual principles since I can't remember it too much.

luis said:
Egon said:
This anime looked good for me too! The only thing as you said is that there is some mixed jewish shit, the sigil is in hebrew...but it May be good. The fairy is called Astaroth :D
I've watched 3 episods of this and there is a lot of shit... especially when he kiss Jeanne, that is disgusting! But the third episod there were some interesting scenes but like i said there is a lot of shit, honestly i don't know if i want to drop it or not, even because of the kisses (they even put it in the opening and we probabily going to see it in every episodes :x , i litteraly had to skip those scenes...) The opening and especially the ending song are pretty good. Egon if you watched it, what do you think? For me i think i'm close to drop it.

SS322 said:
"For me it is clear what Cell is meant to be. He was green, built an arena out of a big black cube, his arena had four minarets, Cell blew himself up like a suicide bomber, he sucked all those people out like (((Allah))) who commands his silly followers to pray five times a day and other energy draining nonsense ... Also Cell talked all the time about showing the world how perfect he was."

I forgot about that arena but that's interesting. It's also a big theme of the jews as well, their "samson option" they have when everyone figures them out or about to face prosecution, it's their motto "If I can't win, no one does."

Jews target children as well, kidnapping and butchering children during passover so that they can harvest their death energy for their gains and consuming them afterwards. Cell's engineering is parasitic, that's why I thought he could easily compare to a jew but same can definitely be said about the muslims, but in comparison to a kike I think cell's evolution is OPPOSITE in a way because imperfect cell is more identical to the enemy E.T then his perfect form and pretty much a gross imitation of a gentile body. He required every CELL(Cohen gene) to be destroyed completely which was a cleansing of blue fire from Gohan as you stated with Goku giving him spirit.

Cells tail is the Jewish leviathan that ties into the Kabalistic energy vortex generated from the robotic masses reciting the bible/quran that ties into the Torah that gives Rabbis control of the leviathan. And their leviathan is the pure natural force of parasitism.

I don't care about the kiss, the anime is just not as interesting as I thought since they're not focusing on the alchemy lore.

luis said:
I've watched 3 episods of this and there is a lot of shit... especially when he kiss Jeanne, that is disgusting! But the third episod there were some interesting scenes but like i said there is a lot of shit, honestly i don't know if i want to drop it or not, even because of the kisses (they even put it in the opening and we probabily going to see it in every episodes :x , i litteraly had to skip those scenes...) The opening and especially the ending song are pretty good. Egon if you watched it, what do you think? For me i think i'm close to drop it.

Egon said:
I don't care about the kiss, the anime is just not as interesting as I thought since they're not focusing on the alchemy lore.

luis said:
Yeah exactly, i was expecting something different too. If they focused more on the alchemy i would have watched too. There are some scene in the third episode that look interesting but like you said there is not alchemy at all in this anime. The first episode looked really interesting :roll:

Specter said:
SS322 said:
"For me it is clear what Cell is meant to be. He was green, built an arena out of a big black cube, his arena had four minarets, Cell blew himself up like a suicide bomber, he sucked all those people out like (((Allah))) who commands his silly followers to pray five times a day and other energy draining nonsense ... Also Cell talked all the time about showing the world how perfect he was."

I forgot about that arena but that's interesting. It's also a big theme of the jews as well, their "samson option" they have when everyone figures them out or about to face prosecution, it's their motto "If I can't win, no one does."

Jews target children as well, kidnapping and butchering children during passover so that they can harvest their death energy for their gains and consuming them afterwards. Cell's engineering is parasitic, that's why I thought he could easily compare to a jew but same can definitely be said about the muslims, but in comparison to a kike I think cell's evolution is OPPOSITE in a way because imperfect cell is more identical to the enemy E.T then his perfect form and pretty much a gross imitation of a gentile body. He required every CELL(Cohen gene) to be destroyed completely which was a cleansing of blue fire from Gohan as you stated with Goku giving him spirit.

Cells tail is the Jewish leviathan that ties into the Kabalistic energy vortex generated from the robotic masses reciting the bible/quran that ties into the Torah that gives Rabbis control of the leviathan. And their leviathan is the pure natural force of parasitism.

Cell looked like a locust and even kike (((Nostradamus))) famously said that "they will come across the sea like the locusts but they will not be animals." which many people interprete as a forecast of the rapefug€€ crisis / muslim invasion. Cell could also be spelled Sell ("seru" in Japanese) which ties into words such as iSLaM, muSLiM, SeLeM aleikum, .... SLM = Semitic word root that means something like peace. pisslam = "religion of peace". (((shalom!)))

Frieza sounds similar to Jesus, Saiyan sounds similar to Satan. So Cellem aleikum? Majin Joo and Rabbidi?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEuBJs4DaM See also the useful links in the description. The video was made by a Joy of Satan follower. Here's a PDF relating to the topic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B82hT5LX34HOWXRQNG5DM1FOVk0/view

I've watched the anime movie Gantz:O and it was pretty cool, plan to go to the manga as I've heard it's one of the best seinen out there, but also that the anime series is garbage.

The artwork really got my interest:

wp2729034.jpg

Egon said:
I've watched the anime movie Gantz:O and it was pretty cool, plan to go to the manga as I've heard it's one of the best seinen out there, but also that the anime series is garbage.

The artwork really got my interest:

wp2729034.jpg

You always introduce us to anime/manga with most beautiful art work. :)

But what the heck is going in that drawing o_O lol

hailourtruegod said:
You have to watch the movie :p (it's 16+, the manga is 18+)

Ah, another very beautiful anime movie for the family, or to watch with your spouse that I've recently watched:

Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice). I don't recommend watching the trailers as it reveals too much.

It's hard to find but you can watch/download here:
https://www1.9anime.to/watch/a-silent-voice.4wzo/880prv

tumblr_o5c1vbb5bU1r60zuio1_500.gif

Egon said:
hailourtruegod said:
You have to watch the movie :p (it's 16+, the manga is 18+)

Ah, another very beautiful anime movie for the family, or to watch with your spouse that I've recently watched:

Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice). I don't recommend watching the trailers as it reveals too much.

It's hard to find but you can watch/download here:
https://www1.9anime.to/watch/a-silent-voice.4wzo/880prv

tumblr_o5c1vbb5bU1r60zuio1_500.gif

Thank you for sharing the movie link I will watch it. I recommend getting Hulu to watch Dragon Ball the original they give you a free month if you input your credit card information.

NaziMan12 said:
Thank you for sharing the movie link I will watch it. I recommend getting Hulu to watch Dragon Ball the original they give you a free month if you input your credit card information.
The downside of this movie is in the last 3 minutes there's a race mixed couple. I was like wtf that was random and distasteful, but they aren't relevant to the story at least.

There's a new trailer for Detective Pikachu the movie and I'm super hyped for it
The CGI looks amazing but the biggest problem here is that it's made by (((Warner Brothers))) and right off the bat you can see the jewish trash. The main character being black when in the game he was white. ( I haven't played the game but seen a video on the first 15 minutes or so on it.) And in the trailer they show a mixed race couple.

Pokemon or I should say GameFreak mostly, the people behind the main series games, put A LOT of spiritual symbolism in all their games. I've written on it here before but barely scratched the surface. Even the new Let's Go games the evolution theme is blatant symbolism of completing the Magnum Opus. They've done this in every game since 3rd gen where in that one the Pokemon would be engulfed in a 8 point white gold star while 'evolving'. In Let's Go, the new game coming out this week, after the bright electrical blue ball rises with the background that looks like the universe a bright flash appears and the ball blossoms which also looks like the top a spout of a fountain and then the Pokemon is front of a pink misty background which I believe it represents the energies of Venus.

I just wanted to share that part but mostly this post is about the movie coming next year. I really hope (((Warner Brothers))) doesn't make this movie into trash but besides the PC bs the movie looks freaking amazing. English/Western localization of Japanese games and even shows/anime tend to (((water down))) things but I trust in the Pokemon Company not to let it go too far and only had to a little so their movie can be made by Hollywood thus being able to make a big movie out of this.

I think I forgot to post the link. I'll put the one that doesn't lead to the WB utube account so they don't get more views/shekels trololol :p

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwWWws3kzKg

Egon said:
NaziMan12 said:
The downside of this movie is in the last 3 minutes there's a race mixed couple. I was like wtf that was random and distasteful, but they aren't relevant to the story at least.
I'm suprised, usualy anime are such a breath of fresh air when it comes to not see such stupid jewish things. Well it's still better than anything Hollywood and Netflix do, there are sooo many mixed couple in Netflix movie that it's digusting, they do this especially with Gay couple's :x
It's really disgusting, anime for the most part don't have this kind of problems.

Egon said:
Hunter x Hunter is one of the most mind blowing animes I've ever watched since Noragami. It's basically the path of the initiate, from the dedication to the climbing of the World Tree (Kundalini). They open their souls' pathways to use their auras, and there is a fight against Communism in a later arc (in an obvious reference to North Korea).

Some remarkable episodes (does not contain great spoilers):
https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Hunter-x-Hunter-2011.32324/Episode-033?id=394
https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Hunter-x-Hunter-2011.32324/Episode-147?id=80361
This is such a fucking good anime I love it!!!

Aquarius said:
Egon said:
Hunter x Hunter is one of the most mind blowing animes I've ever watched since Noragami. It's basically the path of the initiate, from the dedication to the climbing of the World Tree (Kundalini). They open their souls' pathways to use their auras, and there is a fight against Communism in a later arc (in an obvious reference to North Korea).

Some remarkable episodes (does not contain great spoilers):
https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Hunter-x-Hunter-2011.32324/Episode-033?id=394
https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Hunter-x-Hunter-2011.32324/Episode-147?id=80361
This is what i'm watching now and i love It too!

What I did was download it and cut out that parts (1:56:45-55 and 2:04:30-39). This bs aside I think A Silent Voice is a touching life lesson for parents, teachers and students.

luis said:
I'm suprised, usualy anime are such a breath of fresh air when it comes to not see such stupid jewish things. Well it's still better than anything Hollywood and Netflix do, there are sooo many mixed couple in Netflix movie that it's digusting, they do this especially with Gay couple's :x
It's really disgusting, anime for the most part don't have this kind of problems.

Get ready for the emotional roller coaster :p

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Egon said:
Hunter x Hunter is one of the most mind blowing animes I've ever watched since Noragami...

Egon said:
What I did was download it and cut out that parts (1:56:45-55 and 2:04:30-39). This bs aside I think A Silent Voice is a touching life lesson for parents, teachers and students.

luis said:

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Yeah im at like ep 37

Egon said:

luis said:

luis said:
Aquarius said:
I'll watch Silente Voice too when i have the time!

Do you know an anime called Magi? If you don't mind a bit of a spoiler basicaly a Magi is a powerful magicians that guide and choose the next King, just like in the old times a King was guided by spirituality advanced people's. I didn't watch the anime still because it's too long >~< but i want to, i honestly i just watched random videos and it seems really good, here Amon explain what a Magi is https://youtu.be/JNdZzQfYZd8
He later learn how to control and use magick.

Same here, Magi is on my watchlist. :D I'm currently watching the Monogatari Series besides things of this season. I've watched the Kizumonogatari movies first but they've told it was better watching after Bakemonogatari -_-

luis said:
I didn't watch the anime still because it's too long >~< but i want to.

Egon said:
Same here, Magi is on my watchlist. :D I'm currently watching the Monogatari Series besides things of this season. I've watched the Kizumonogatari movies first but they've told it was better watching after Bakemonogatari -_-

luis said:

Monogatari is based.
Watch order:
Bakemonogatari – Contains the stories Hitagi Crab, Mayoi Snail, Suruga Money, Nadeko Snake, and Tsubasa Cat.
Nisemonogatari – Contains the Karen Bee and Tsukihi Phoenix stories.
Nekomongatari: Kuro – Tells the prequel story of the Tsubasa family.
Monogatari Series: Second Season – Somewhat confusingly named if you have no experience with the light novels, this encompasses a big bulk of the single story light novels including the Tsubasa Tiger, Mayoi Jiangshi, Nadeko Medusa, Shinobu Time, and Hitagi End.
Hanamonogatari – Tells the Suruga Devil story.
Tsukimonogatari – Tells the Yotsugi Doll story.
Owarimonogatari (First Season) – Tells the Ougi Formula, Sodachi Riddle, Sodachi Lost, and Shinobu Mail stories.
Koyomimonogatari – Encompasses 12 different short stories about Koyomi.
Owarimonogatari (Season 2) – Tells the Hitagi Rendezvous, Araragi Koyomi’s story, and Ougi Dark stories as well as one other story not mentioned for spoilers sake.

When to watch Kizumonogatari? Author recommends, Between Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari.

I've also watched Magi. It's pretty good.

Egon said:

luis said:
Honestly i watched bakemonogatari and i didn't like it that much but it was a long time ago. What do you think about it?

I'm still not into that one, but I've found the Kizumonogatari movies pretty good. I'm currently watching Nekomonogatari which is just avarage so far. In matter of comparison I'd say I haven't seen an Ecchi anime as good as this series ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (the movies at least).

luis said:
Honestly i watched bakemonogatari and i didn't like it that much but it was a long time ago. What do you think about it?

Satan's storybook object lesson:

Michal langdon American horror story, portrayed as a Blond haired blue eyes, witty, charismatic, true descendant of Satan, at first given a charismatic interesting part, to emphasize what he was in two episodes.

[Bare in mind I see this as I feel Satan would were he to watch.]

Then, here comes making a fool of him, making him a common psychopath. Killing him of by witches that hate Satan. Xian is no longer the plan anyway see the sick brilliance of using witches?

As a side thing: Emphasizing hate for each gender from the opposite gender, with witches and warlocks. Making it about gender disharmony.

Making Daemons of hell do favors for the witches in thanks for betraying Satan and killing his son. Its like A anti-Satanic ceremony from start to finish or the opposite of a RTR on the American psyche.

Then at the end take the boys last shred of dignity by making him a coward using time-travel, which cant exist btw and would change nothing in the original world that happened (dbz had it more right with the cell saga. than these people and its a cartoon (*mumbles* Anime begrudgingly) , and ret-con betrayed by his earthly guardian while pushing Fanta and KFC chicken thought the show.

Some of witches are radical feminist, and lastly let him be reborn at the end as a half black half white person, and have Anton Levay pop up at the end again like comic relief or a bad B-movie ending.

I hope for a similar curse professionally and spiritually, at least, to befall these people, who I enjoyed very much before now, as the cast of the exorcist did, later in future seasons of AHS.

Sorry pretty Elsa Marz, and other favorite characters, but this is horrible. Sell out series is in the wrong line of work.

Hail Satan indeed! So predictable, I second guessed every step after the third episode.

Wow, I had no idea there were other Monogatari fans here, I'm pleasantly surprised lol. I think Bakemonogatari is probably my favorite, although the whole series is pretty good.

The director of that show directed another similar show before that called Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Goodbye Mr. Despair), it's dark comedy, like a humorous take on some of the more interesting aspects of Japanese culture. I'd recommend it, even has the same voice actor playing the main role as in Monogatari (Hiroshi Kamiya).

Hvítr Ormr said:
even has the same voice actor playing the main role as in Monogatari (Hiroshi Kamiya).

He also plays Levi from Attack on Titan, Saiki Kusou from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., and Yato from Noragami. The last two are among my favorite. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back