Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Diwali

Diwali seems pretty epic. I just read it up a little and I ask how this could not be a pagan holiday

HailMotherLilith said:
These are the only holidays we celebrate as SS: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html
Diwali is a very important Hindu festival. You don't need to celebrate only the small number of festivals given on the website. Its okay to celebrate ancient pagan cultures.

HailMotherLilith said:
tHeSe ArE tHe oNlY hOlIdAyS wE cElEbRaTe As Ss: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html
there's this thing...........it's called culture.
also where on JOS did it ever state that those are the only holidays we celebrate as SS?

i mean if you read the page you linked, you'd know the point of celebrating those holidays are because they line up with astral energies, and you do realize that holidays today very rarely ever line up with these energies, because if what you said were true then Samhain would have been on nov7th when the Sun entered 15° Scorpio.

Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:
These are the only holidays we celebrate as SS: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html
Diwali is a very important Hindu festival. You don't need to celebrate only the small number of festivals given on the website. Its okay to celebrate ancient pagan cultures.

Not if it's infested with jewish shit.

HailMotherLilith said:
Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Yeah. Its not. Stop being neurotic.

Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Jack said:

I'd rather be careful than sorry.

If you do not want to be careful, go on, expose yourself to the enemy and THEN tell me how they /WON'T/ try to kill you in *every* way.

I don't want SS people to do something they'd regret, but if you want them to do things they'd regret, be my fucking guest. I won't take chances and let our people get exposed to the lies and shit in today's world. Not anymore and not again.

HailMotherLilith said:
Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:

If you do not want to be careful, go on, expose yourself to the enemy and THEN tell me how they /WON'T/ try to kill you in *every* way.

I don't want SS people to do something they'd regret, but if you want them to do things they'd regret, be my fucking guest. I won't take chances and let our people get exposed to the lies and shit in today's world. Not anymore and not again.

This looks like a perfect example of neuroticism. I'm just going to leave this comment here.
I honestly don't know how if you light a candle and pray to Lady Lilith/Durga (and call to her using the former name) ,you can get exposed to the enemy and they can kill you *in every way*.
This kind of ritual is done almost every time you pray ceremonially or do some kind of ritual in your altar. The story behind Diwali is also nice,Lord Rama ruler of the Solar Dynasty had his wife stolen from him and he fought a war to rescue her. When he returned back it was a night of Amavasya (new moon). So everyone lighted candles in celebration of the return of the original ruler.
However since you destroyed a celebratory topic which could have led to many nice posts about ancient cultures, I honestly don't know what to say more. I'll just leave you with your virulent OCD about everything being a Jewish hack. The next thing you know every guy passing by in the crowds is a Hitman whose after you. Though I do hope you get over this by meditation and self control.
You should contact the Gods in your signature and ask about this topic and if it's a Jewish scam or not.

HailMotherLilith said:
Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I don't want SS people to do something they'd regret,
what the actual fuck are you saying lmao

when HP Maxine made the happy Halloween post you were all like happy Halloween smiley face and shit, even tho on that holiday people usually dress up as daemons to mock our gods.

But then you have a holiday like Diwali that comes from it's Vedic culture and has the least jewish inflence in it, and now you go into a full blown retard.

but yea, taking part in a festival that literally honors the goddess Lakshmi aka the goddess of prosperity and wealth, you know, the same goddess that's in the mantra for wealth that people vibrate?
but somehow this is something that an SS would regret.

HailMotherLilith said:

exposed to what?,
it literally takes 1 google search to know depending on where you live this a NATIONAL HOLIDAY/FESTIVAL, millions of people take part in this.

The Ramayana is my favourite eastern epic I note it holds a lot of fascination with westerns as well. Which is interesting since the Mahabharata gets the most attention of the epic's in the west. If I was in a Hindu area on Diwali I would probably join in the celebrations.

1. I only said this to clarify for other holidays that are jewed in one way or another.

2. I don't celebrate the kind of Halloween that blasphemous our Gods.

3. Diwali is all good and all, but what about many other holidays? Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas, so this is why I said what I said, if you STILL think I'm a retard or whatever else, go on, whatever, but don't come crying back once you find a holiday that is jewed.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Ramayana is my favourite eastern epic I note it holds a lot of fascination with westerns as well. Which is interesting since the Mahabharata gets the most attention of the epic's in the west. If I was in a Hindu area on Diwali I would probably join in the celebrations.
Thanks bro. I'd love to celebrate it with you too,
swastika-in-hinduism-png-merlin-archive.jpeg

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Thanks bro. I'd love to celebrate it with you too,
swastika-in-hinduism-png-merlin-archive.jpeg

Hopefully we'll be able to do it all together in this lifetime:)

HailMotherLilith said:
1. I only said this to clarify for other holidays that are jewed in one way or another.

3. Diwali is all good and all, but what about many other holidays? Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas, so this is why I said what I said, if you STILL think I'm a retard or whatever else, go on, whatever, but don't come crying back once you find a holiday that is jewed.
That's what rook said. You should've brought this point up in a separate topic which informs people about many festivals being potentially jewed as a generalization.

You shouldn't have invaded a particular topic and about a particular festival and ruin every bodies mood by indirectly alledging that it could be a jewed scam.

You should have researched first about this particular topic and wrote something like "This festival(Diwali) is okay but there are many pagan festivals which might be potentially jewed and id like toninform you guys that we here at the jos encourage people to celebrate these festivals in this way and give the link. "
Its not that hard really. Chill and assess before you act.

Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:

That's what rook said. You should've brought this point up in a separate topic which informs people about many festivals being potentially jewed as a generalization.

You shouldn't have invaded a particular topic and about a particular festival and ruin every bodies mood by indirectly alledging that it could be a jewed scam.

You should have researched first about this particular topic and wrote something like "This festival(Diwali) is okay but there are many pagan festivals which might be potentially jewed and id like toninform you guys that we here at the jos encourage people to celebrate these festivals in this way and give the link. "

I think HML probably has 10 or 11 fire elements in her chart, but It's what you said is true. What she did was uncalled for, and could get easily misunderstood.

HML, please next time either put it out clearly, or just don't interfere, although I must admit your love for the JoS is undisputed.

Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I made a mistake, but I just wanted to be double careful, not start a fight. I was trying to make sure nobody (that nobody from lack of knowledge) turned to the enemy holidays, it happens with some people, so better be careful, than sorry.

Again, not here to start a fight, just make everyone understand that we are not YET living in an SS World, there are enemies on each corner (jews, etc.), so better play it safe than regret it.

That is all I'm gonna say.

Reckoned666 said:
Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I think HML probably has 10 or 11 fire elements in her chart, but It's what you said is true. What she did was uncalled for, and could get easily misunderstood.

HML, please next time either put it out clearly, or just don't interfere, although I must admit your love for the JoS is undisputed.

Yes,fire is my main element.

I explained what I wanted to explain, not gonna say anything else.

HailMotherLilith said:
I made a mistake, but I just wanted to be double careful, not start a fight. I was trying to make sure nobody (that nobody from lack of knowledge) turned to the enemy holidays, it happens with some people, so better be careful, than sorry.

Again, not here to start a fight, just make everyone understand that we are not YET living in an SS World, there are enemies on each corner (jews, etc.), so better play it safe than regret it.

This isn't how you inform or make people understand, because all you did was give irrelevant info and fear monger.

Next time do a google search or something so you'll actually know what you're saying, because ironically the only one who had a lack of knowledge here was you.

HailMotherLilith said:
just make everyone understand that we are not YET living in an SS World
It's pointless saying this here, you know why?
because Diwali isn't something new or SS exclusive, it's a normal holiday in some nations...in this current world state, even xians in my area celebrated this.

You're were just fear mongering for something you had 0 knowledge about.

Rook said:
HailMotherLilith said:

This isn't how you inform or make people understand, because all you did was give irrelevant info and fear monger.

Next time do a google search or something so you'll actually know what you're saying, because ironically the only one who had a lack of knowledge here was you.

HailMotherLilith said:
because Diwali isn't something new or SS exclusive, it's a normal holiday in some nations...in this current world state, even xians in my area celebrated this.

I'm not here to start a fight.

Rook said:
HailMotherLilith said:

HailMotherLilith said:

Yes why dont we crucify her now, because this time you happened to have a clergy on your side. Perhaps learning a little Humility in winning would suit you good. Her thoughts here were just as valid. What is more important here tell me. To have a useful discussion and be friends with one another or to feel personally attacked everytime someone disagrees with you?

People disagree with me all the time, the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today ;)

Guys just because I think Diwali would be fun to celebrate does not mean I agree with your bitching at each other.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Yes why dont we crucify her now,
so giving someone beneficial advise is somehow a crucifixion?

Aldrick Strickland said:
because this time you happened to have a clergy on your side. Perhaps learning a little Humility in winning would suit you good.
'happened' so just because mageson said he'd probably celebrate Diwali, means that she somehow lost a discussion and me pointing something out is somehow a crucifixion because mageson chronologically said something before me.
TBH if it wasn't for mageson she'd have most likely continued to fear monger and continued going full retard.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Her thoughts here were just as valid.
And mines invalid?, from her perspective her thoughts were valid yes, admitted she's the fire type, she acts on a whim without knowing what she's saying.
valid from her perspective but incorrect in actuality.
But seeing that you also act like the typical fire type, i can see why you'd exclusively get her perspective.

Aldrick Strickland said:
What is more important here tell me.
Actually learning WHY she was wrong,
1 google search before hand would have quelled any sort of 'conflict' here.
It'd actually do her a lot of good, to actually research somethings before hand rather than acting out on a whim with noting but incorrect statements to back up a point.
Especially when she said "Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas"
Making up a false statement just to prove something, her own link that she posted here in the 2002 archive of it, you know the same year JOS was founded. actually shows that we were aware that xmas was pagan in origin.

Aldrick Strickland said:
To have a useful discussion and be friends with one another or to feel personally attacked everytime someone disagrees with you?
Yes because if i don't put 4 layers of sugar ontop what i say, people are going to get riled up and think i'm fighting them, because giving honest advise is a mean thing to do.
However i guess your idea of a 'useful discussion' is making a bunch of false statements and claiming that going to a temple or lighting diyas around your house alongside millions of other people, would be something you'd regret and lighting diyas around your house shows that you're SS and the jews will certainly kill you for this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
People disagree with me all the time,
i can see that

Aldrick Strickland said:
the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today ;)
So your lesson on humility is to know your superior in everyway, lol okay, thank you for your input.

Instead of this pointless complaining HML should simply study Diwali and then explain where she believes its somehow been corrupted and the discussion can go from there.

HP Mageson666 said:
Instead of this pointless complaining HML should simply study Diwali and then explain where she believes its somehow been corrupted and the discussion can go from there.

I apologize, I admitted to making a mistake, but I was only saying what I said because this holiday wasn't mentioned on the JoS celebrations and Sabbats.

I'll do my research next time and won't make the same mistake,that is all I'm gonna say.

HP Mageson666 said:
I expected your favorite eastern epic to be mein kampf the manga - with the jews fear the samurai guy on the cover.

ess said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
White knight fag lol
Though I know you're saying this is a dank funny/cringe way highlighting stereotypes to bring humor into the thread and not to disrespect Aldrick.

Rook said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:
because this time you happened to have a clergy on your side. Perhaps learning a little Humility in winning would suit you good.
'happened' so just because mageson said he'd probably celebrate Diwali, means that she somehow lost a discussion and me pointing something out is somehow a crucifixion because mageson chronologically said something before me.
TBH if it wasn't for mageson she'd have most likely continued to fear monger and continued going full retard.

Aldrick Strickland said:
And mines invalid?, from her perspective her thoughts were valid yes, admitted she's the fire type, she acts on a whim without knowing what she's saying.
But seeing that you also act like the typical fire type, i can see why you'd exclusively get her perspective.

Aldrick Strickland said:
It'd actually do her a lot of good, to actually research somethings before hand rather than acting out on a whim with noting but incorrect statements to back up a point.
Especially when she said "Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas"
Making up a false statement just to prove something, her own link that she posted here in the 2002 archive of it, you know the same year JOS was founded. actually shows that we were aware that xmas was pagan in origin.

Aldrick Strickland said:
To have a useful discussion and be friends with one another or to feel personally attacked everytime someone disagrees with you?
Yes because if i don't put 4 layers of sugar ontop what i say, people are going to get riled up and think i'm fighting them, because giving honest advise is a mean thing to do.
However i guess your idea of a 'useful discussion' is making a bunch of false statements and claiming that going to a temple or lighting diyas around your house alongside millions of other people, would be something you'd regret and lighting diyas around your house shows that you're SS and the jews will certainly kill you for this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
i can see that

Aldrick Strickland said:
the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today ;)
So your lesson on humility is to know your superior in everyway, lol okay, thank you for your input.

Yawn youre so boring. The point was to not yourself so seriously, not write me a five page essay as to why i need to take you seriously.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Rook said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:
i can see that

Aldrick Strickland said:

Yawn youre so boring. The point was to not yourself so seriously, not write me a five page essay as to why i need to take you seriously.

Actually there are some things that need to be taken seriously. As an elder member, you'd know that giving counsel to younger ones is your duty I.e Constructive counsel. Helping each others realize their flaws makes one grow. Mageson and other people hear have criticized me many times due to the wrong things i thought were right,and i learnt from these criticisms.If you don't inform others of a flawed thinking process or the problems that they highlight, its going to take a nefarious samsaric cycle of repetition. Turning the blind eye in this case is adverse to the situation as it only hurts the sanctity of our organization and the disruption in our exchange of knowledge between each other.

What Rook was pointing out was your weird nihilistic thinking process "Don't take it seriously" and replying to your specific points about why this might not be so. I actually read this reply you gave once again and this stood out quite problematically,

the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today
This is very dangerous thinking. Suppose someone gives you an opinion and its conflicting to your own opinion. And rather than logically considering alternate opinions you automatically cancel criticism and assume you're right by default, you end up falling into the trap of being wrong And Narcissistic. Though I hope this is not what you're trying to portray by this comment. I'm sure you wrote it quickly and didn't think much before you posted it. I'm sure hoping someone of your age and stature isn't like that. If someone rebuts or logically debunks your points and your response is you don't care,you come off as extremely Dumb. Which I'm sure hoping isn't the case with you . So you should clarify you didn't mean anything by this. Because not caring would mean very troubling things. If you don't care about logical opinions and discussions that makes you illogical and dumb and as a satanist of so many years of experience it would send really bad signals to the newbies or those who hold you in high regard. I think what you meant to say was "I don't give a shit about anyone's opinion of me".

Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Jack said:

This looks like a perfect example of neuroticism. I'm just going to leave this comment here.
I honestly don't know how if you light a candle and pray to Lady Lilith/Durga (and call to her using the former name) ,you can get exposed to the enemy and they can kill you *in every way*.
This kind of ritual is done almost every time you pray ceremonially or do some kind of ritual in your altar. The story behind Diwali is also nice,Lord Rama ruler of the Solar Dynasty had his wife stolen from him and he fought a war to rescue her. When he returned back it was a night of Amavasya (new moon). So everyone lighted candles in celebration of the return of the original ruler.
However since you destroyed a celebratory topic which could have led to many nice posts about ancient cultures, I honestly don't know what to say more. I'll just leave you with your virulent OCD about everything being a Jewish hack. The next thing you know every guy passing by in the crowds is a Hitman whose after you. Though I do hope you get over this by meditation and self control.
You should contact the Gods in your signature and ask about this topic and if it's a Jewish scam or not.

Insults some more and then does an appeal to superiority. I hope you get over this thing called acting like a sane calm human and be like me, awesome.

So now im going to delete this and make your new post.

Jack- Yeah Sister, you are right. You gotta be careful! Especially with indian stuff that has been the most corrupted. But I did my research on this actually. It seems really awesome. Let me post some info and lets look into this together. I think you will actually like it!

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Insults some more and then does an appeal to superiority. I hope you get over this thing called acting like a sane calm human and be like me, awesome.

So now im going to delete this and make your new post.

Jack- Yeah Sister, you are right. You gotta be careful! Especially with indian stuff that has been the most corrupted. But I did my research on this actually. It seems really awesome. Let me post some info and lets look into this together. I think you will actually like it!

This is actually a really cool Holiday!

Diwali, Deepavali or Dipavali is the Hindu festival of lights, which is celebrated every autumn in the northern hemisphere (spring in southern hemisphere).[5][6] One of the most popular festivals of Hinduism, Diwali symbolises the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance."[7][8][9] During the celebration, temples, homes, shops and office buildings are brightly illuminated.[10] The preparations, and rituals, for the festival typically last five days, with the climax occurring on the third day coinciding with the darkest night of the Hindu lunisolar month Kartika. In the Gregorian calendar, the festival generally falls between mid-October and mid-November.[11

In the lead-up to Diwali, celebrants will prepare by cleaning, renovating, and decorating their homes and workplaces.[12] During the climax, revellers adorn themselves in their finest clothes, illuminate the interior and exterior of their homes with diyas (oil lamps or candles), offer puja (worship) to Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity and wealth,[note 1] light fireworks, and partake in family feasts, where mithai (sweets) and gifts are shared. Diwali is also a major cultural event for the Hindu and Jain diaspora from the Indian subcontinent.[15][16][17]

The five-day festival originated in the Indian subcontinent and is mentioned in early Sanskrit texts. The names of the festive days of Diwali, as well as the rituals, vary by region. Diwali is usually celebrated eighteen days after the Dussehra (Dasara, Dasain) festival with Dhanteras, or the regional equivalent, marking the first day of the festival when celebrants prepare by cleaning their homes and making decorations on the floor, such as rangoli.[18] The second day is Choti Diwali, or equivalent in north India, while for Hindus in the south of India it is Diwali proper. Western, central, eastern and northern Indian communities observe Diwali on the third day and the darkest night of the traditional month. In some parts of India, the day after Diwali is marked with the Govardhan Puja and Diwali Padva, which is dedicated to the relationship between wife and husband. Some Hindu communities mark the last day as Bhai Dooj, which is dedicated to the bond between sister and brother,[19] while other Hindu and Sikh craftsmen communities mark this day as Vishwakarma Puja and observe it by performing maintenance in their work spaces and offering prayers.[20][21]

Some other faiths in India also celebrate their respective festivals alongside Diwali. The Jains observe their own Diwali, which marks the final liberation of Mahavira,[22][23] the Sikhs celebrate Bandi Chhor Divas to mark the release of Guru Hargobind from a Mughal Empire prison,[24] while Newar Buddhists, unlike other Buddhists, celebrate Diwali by worshiping Lakshmi.[25][26] The festival of Diwali is an official holiday in Fiji,[27] Guyana,[28] India, Malaysia (except Sarawak),[29] Mauritius, Myanmar,[30] Nepal,[31] Singapore,[32] Sri Lanka, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago.[33]

Over the centuries, Diwali has become a national festival that is enjoyed by most Indians regardless of faith: Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs.

Hindus interpret the Diwali story based upon where they live:
In northern India they celebrate the story of King Rama's return to Ayodhya after he defeated Ravana by lighting rows of clay lamps.
Southern India celebrates it as the day that Lord Krishna defeated the demon Narakasura.
In western India the festival marks the day that Lord Vishnu, the Preserver (one of the main gods of the Hindu trinity) sent the demon King Bali to rule the nether world.
In all interpretations, one common thread rings true—the festival marks the victory of good over evil.

Non-Hindu communities have other reasons for celebrating the holiday:
In Jainism, it marks the nirvana or spiritual awakening of Lord Mahavira on October 15, 527 B.C.
In Sikhism it marks the day that Guru Hargobind Ji, the Sixth Sikh Guru was freed from imprisonment.

On the first day of Diwali, people consider it auspicious to spring clean the home and shop for gold or kitchen utensils.

On the second day, people decorate their homes with clay lamps and create design patterns called rangoli on the floor using colored powders or sand.
The third day is the main day of the festival when families gather together for Lakshmi puja, a prayer to Goddess Lakshmi followed by mouth-watering feasts and firework festivities.

The fourth day is the first day of the new year when friends and relatives visit with gifts and best wishes for the season.

On the last day of Diwali, brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with love and a lavish meal.

Im Glad you posted about this. Sounds great. Happy Diwali.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Rook said:

i can see that

Actually there are some things that need to be taken seriously. As an elder member, you'd know that giving counsel to younger ones is your duty I.e Constructive counsel. Helping each others realize their flaws makes one grow. Mageson and other people hear have criticized me many times due to the wrong things i thought were right,and i learnt from these criticisms.If you don't inform others of a flawed thinking process or the problems that they highlight, its going to take a nefarious samsaric cycle of repetition. Turning the blind eye in this case is adverse to the situation as it only hurts the sanctity of our organization and the disruption in our exchange of knowledge between each other.

What Rook was pointing out was your weird nihilistic thinking process "Don't take it seriously" and replying to your specific points about why this might not be so. I actually read this reply you gave once again and this stood out quite problematically,

the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today
This is very dangerous thinking. Suppose someone gives you an opinion and its conflicting to your own opinion. And rather than logically considering alternate opinions you automatically cancel criticism and assume you're right by default, you end up falling into the trap of being wrong And Narcissistic. Though I hope this is not what you're trying to portray by this comment. I'm sure you wrote it quickly and didn't think much before you posted it. I'm sure hoping someone of your age and stature isn't like that. If someone rebuts or logically debunks your points and your response is you don't care,you come off as extremely Dumb. Which I'm sure hoping isn't the case with you . So you should clarify you didn't mean anything by this. Because not caring would mean very troubling things. If you don't care about logical opinions and discussions that makes you illogical and dumb and as a satanist of so many years of experience it would send really bad signals to the newbies or those who hold you in high regard. I think what you meant to say was "I don't give a shit about anyone's opinion of me".

Sarcasm my dear Watson Sarcasm!

HailMotherLilith said:
Guys, I apologized, I admitted to making a mistake, explained why and learned.

No need to continue this any further and cause more drama.

Thank you for cautioning us of the presence of corrupted Material. Very well placed Thinking. Also thank you for your maturity in the matter. Very well handled.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back