Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greetings And Hail Satan!

Good day everyone! I am unsure if introductions are necessary for new members to this forum, but I thought it polite to make one anyway. I have been lurking around for some time, and have at last decided to create an account here. First and foremost, my thanks goes out to the Gods and Father Satan for their efforts, and all that they have done and continue to do for us throughout the ages, and secondly to the JoS clergy for preserving and making the indispensable knowledge given to us by the Gods readily accessible despite the horrendous centuries of corruption and lies, and finally, to all SS who continue to fight against the enemy that has done so much wrong.

That is all for now, I hope to contribute to this community in a meaningful and lasting way in addition to my work for Satan and the Gods.

Hail Satan!

Regards,
-Scion of Atlantis

Scion of Atlantis said:
Good day everyone! I am unsure if introductions are necessary for new members to this forum, but I thought it polite to make one anyway. I have been lurking around for some time, and have at last decided to create an account here. First and foremost, my thanks goes out to the Gods and Father Satan for their efforts, and all that they have done and continue to do for us throughout the ages, and secondly to the JoS clergy for preserving and making the indispensable knowledge given to us by the Gods readily accessible despite the horrendous centuries of corruption and lies, and finally, to all SS who continue to fight against the enemy that has done so much wrong.

That is all for now, I hope to contribute to this community in a meaningful and lasting way in addition to my work for Satan and the Gods.

Hail Satan!

Regards,
-Scion of Atlantis
Welcome to hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back