Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We Will Reign Supreme

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Everyone knows I have been a strict realist here, regardless of the spiritual aspects of things. I always like and still like to keep silent as I always believe that silence is gold.

There is something however that needs to be stated. We're doing good and progressing, finally fruits of progression are becoming very evident for anyone to refuse.

Those who do the RTR's will be blessed and are not only helping this world tremendously but they are also helping themselves. From personal experience where things like that are undertaken, there are rewards. The RTR is at the center of endless positive changes. One if spiritually open can feel that while the enemy holds on, we have gained a considerable amount of territory. It doesn't even compare to how it were around a decade ago or before this.

The Gods reward their people who love them and fight for them. Fighting for something is the highest proof of your so called 'love'. Just affirming love to the Gods and doing nothing to even the wrongs done against them just makes one a hypocrite and a liar. How you will fight is your own business, aside the common undertaking we have here.

There are those who do not fight now that they have the chance. So when we reign supreme they shouldn't have many demands about where they will be falling when this time comes. This is just simple logic and simple rules.

If one loves something, they will find ways for it. One will say they go for a walk, sit on the bench, and meditate. One will pretend they are sleeping, and meditate. Due to constraints by others which are no longer present, but I learned from, I understood that meditation and development is possible even in some adverse circumstances. One can claim they go to the bathroom and even meditate. Yes, in the bathroom. One can lie they are going to do a shower, and while showering, meditate.

Meditation is by nature a thing that you only need to have yourself in order to do. There is no other requirement. You do not need the perfect tea, the perfect yoga mat, a specific yoga clothing by Yves Saint Laurent, and a nice lass with a booty doing postures in front of you to...ehm...'motivate' you. Nor a ten thousand dollar Yoga Watch so you can watch the hours. You can do it in the middle of a swamp and it will raise you from the swamp. This is the power of meditation.

Meditation is universal to everyone. The Gods cannot even out what difference was imposed by nature, but the Gods are full of Justice in that they can teach the knowledge to all inhabitants of earth so they can decide how they will personally advance. And that is meditation.

He who wants something, finds ways. He who doesn't want anything but to whine, finds excuses.

There is no need for tiredness or pushing too far, either. You just need to be doing your part, in accordance to your nature and abilities. Some people will like to go past their limits but this is not necessary. However this can be a learning experience and empowering, one is not obligated to do so either to have success. One does not need to risk one's life or compromise anything further, and one can act as a dagger in the dark in full anonymity.

If you look at it in the end there is nothing you really give. But only things that will return to you, future generations, and to your personal life. But many people do not understand this clearly.

One has to think in their life, where does their time, life, money, everything that matters, goes where it's best. Personally I consider it important to have a good relationship with the eternal Gods and do my part. All people who work for Satan do feel an existential euphoria, and this is not some sort of joke of simply satisfying a created 'conscience'.

One does not exit their office in their work feeling like they have changed the world, and that is fact. But when advancing spiritually and doing spiritual warfare one is rewarded very frequently with this feeling, and this is because, one actually DID contribute to bettering the world. And the mind and soul know this.

As this world advances it becomes more and more possible to waste one's existence in absolute nowhere. One example here, I know people who go to psychoanalysts to give them 100$ per hour of counseling, just to listen to kosher shit, that will further confuse their life and ultimately ruin it. This is a crappy one by the way. The prices for the top ones are thousands or even tens of thousands. Find me one person who has evolved from this in any serious manner...In the US all these jews run counseling services and the divorce rates just keep rising, most people cannot even relate to one another anymore. In many cases the jews also advise them to ruin their family and self. This is an example of putting effort, money, and so forth, in what will not help you.

Alternatively I have had some people who have told me about the charts they need to be cheaper. I will tell you what needs to happen, you need to work and use the Divine Means in our disposal to get what you need for yourself. And one needs to learn appreciation for what they are given. Appreciation is not shown frequently to the Gods either. And the highest form of compensation to the Gods is to just follow their path (FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT...LOL) and to do intellectual and spiritual warfare (AGAIN BIG LOLS ITS ULTIMATELY US THAT BENEFIT FROM IT)...And some people still question.

Satan doesn't tell you to just sit down all day and praise him, like a parasitic egregore. And still people just like to fiddle around with Satan and pretend to be suspicious.

These behaviors come from the same people who would gladly pay 3000$ for a computer or a dumb kike psychoanalyst, but can complain when they have the God of Gods, and some soul-saving astro readings done for them. In other words one has not properly understood the new system of values in which they exist. And they transfer the system of their personal abuse, reversing it to abuse those that help them.

To simplify the meaning above, how many people just whine on Satan's feet to make them rich, give them favors, or to develop 'faster'? These people hardly had a loaf of bread before, but now, some of them come in front of Satan, not only to SCORN him, but to severely judge him about their OWN bullshit, or the bullshit produced by what jewish crap they believed in priort. How is Satan in anyway responsible? Does Satan deserve this treatment?

Imagine a spiritual skeleton, totally devoid of any food. Coming up to a person that offers to get them back to health. And the useless skeleton is just whining on the person that literally saves their life. How ungreatful is that? What did your prior jewish master do for you? Just turn you into a soul and physical skeleton, isn't that correct...So one has to shut up, humble up, and listen, so to say.

Everyone that comes to the Gods regardless their initial motivation will find love, understanding, support, but above all, propelling to advance. And become better. And a constant push to go away from worsening and what is evil from ourselves. Anyone who has been close to the Gods just questions themselves at some point, have I done anything to really deserve this treatment? But these beings are good, and helpful, and our creators, and they have infinite potential to help us. So so long you are good with them, they will be good to you.

I notice this also in many other things in my life. Standards are constantly perverted and they just keep sinking. Our standards should not be shaped only by what the world indicates. In my walking life I have seen numerous people who have struggled with psychoanalysts, spend tens of thousands of dollars to explain things that happen to them or inside them. Psychologists, psychiatrists, all sorts of stuff. Ultimately leading nowhere.

Imagine if you have Mozart complaining to Wagner that he should 'down his game' in order for him to be able to 'follow up' with it. Mozart would slap Wagner on the face and tell Mozart "Get the fuck up there and stop complaining". What would be the end result if Wagner followed hypothetical Mozart's plea? Mozart would be a shittier composer due to lack of height to compare, and Wagner would just bring his work in the shitter. Everything becomes akin to crap.

And because this has never happened by some people we have things to aspire to today.

Imagine a footballer going to Ronaldo and telling him he has to become shittier so they can follow up.

Imagine someone going up to the Gods and saying "You know what guys, you need to become more stupid, like me. More monkey like. Actually can you communicate to me the secrets of the universe in baboon knowledge because I'm a useless piece of shit that doesn't care about anything in the world and wants to lazily achieve the knowledge of the cosmos so I can give better farts while I watch netflix all day".

Does that sound like a petition the Gods are willing to answer?

Imagine another thing now. That you have a civilization that makes statues that are ugly, fat, and generally disgusting. Like putting them all over the place. Beneath each statue can write "We reduced the standards of what it means to be human so that all the dumbshits can feel good about it". Even the lowest of humans would not rejoice in looking upon these statues except of sick communists who pretend it's modern art. But other people would just vomit. Because this way of thinking is against nature.

This is the product of nightmares.

This is the reason most people do not have spiritual understanding or knowledge. Too low standards. These standards are imposed by those in power. The bible is just a book of standards where all of us non jews are just cattle shit for the jews to abuse. Nowadays, one can crawl their way up from the hole of ignorance, but few people choose to do so. Others just passively and lazily wait for everything to come on its own. This is because one has accepted this identity.

There are those who may complain why are we only doing advanced spiritual posts now in unmasking the enemy? Well guys, because this is what's important. This is like a university which if you want to attend, you'll need to do some studying. We are trying to make everything simpler, more accessible. In this spirit will be some creation and websites and other things (in development right now) that will help you.

And by this except of some personal advertising [hehehe], I wanted to also highlight another thing. That many of you are in possession of things of a value that is beyond any form of calculation of this world. And a relation with the Gods that is beyond any measure.

Also, one must be looking at the eternal as much as possible. Transiency always comes with problems and one can easily get obsessed over transiency. But this is why it's problematic because it comes and goes.

If you are in their family it's disgraceful to ignore them, not take them seriously, and show lack of faith. There are numerous things we are oblivious as to how they work but we use them everyday. Do you know how your car works in and out? No. You do not need to initially know everything, you just need to make use of what you're given.

You know how to meditate. It's clearly for a reason. Billions of others don't know, or don't give a fuck. So why such knowledge was given to you, right now? Why do you know how to do an RTR and others don't? Well because it's clear to me one is destined to work with these tools to bring a better world and develop themselves.

You must raise your hand to draw to the Gods and they will raise theirs back. After all, when one is interested in lifes such as ours, one should not expect logical normalcy. In other words you're not a normie or an NPC anymore, one starts from "NPC with consciousness" to become a full blown human being that resembles "God".

We will gradually reign superior but people also have to reign superior over themselves. Really it may be more or less hard but once you do it, its really satisfactory and peaceful. It's worth it. Nothing is more worthwhile in this world than spiritual, intellectual, and full development of the self. Just do this and you will be happy with yourself.

The enemy will be toppled but meanwhile one's personal negative or reducing tendency has to also be defeated. There are people who has ascribed to the enemy the role of the existential evil in the nature. And they are not exactly very wrong. The enemy just represents the rot that exists in people and hasn't been cleansed, which finds way to live inside people because of their own personal downsizing energy. When this is defeated, the enemy tricks lose power over a person and can no longer bring them down.

The enemy is simply operating by increasing the natural inherent negativity in humans and increasing it exponentially. One defeats this negativity and the enemy goes down too. This is sort of how the enemy kept generations of humans hungry and in poverty. This gave them the power to dictate to people what to do all the time. Now the more these problems are defeated more and more people have the time to get out of the rut and start thinking a bit more originally. This happens more and more until people will advance further.

Remember "Yahweh" is a symbol for all that is deadly and negative for humanity. Humanity is cursed for hunger, slavery, poverty, spiritual ignorance, stupidity etc. When these things are won against, we naturally win against the enemy alien hive.

For this reason, personal development and external warfare are equally necessary to defeat the negative crap of the enemy.

Keep up the good work, advance with meditation, show actual respect to the Gods by doing work for them, and you will receive their blessings to go forward and advance. This is the recipe for success for all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Its a way of life and being, a vocation as well, each must play there part in accordance with your own nature, your goals and there must be the same. Trust should not even enter into.

You must regard the father, the Daemon gods as your true family, as flesh and blood family. What dose a man or woman do when there family needs them? He acts, and there is no conflict of interests, and because as a family, our will is one for the same reasons on many levels.

The benefit is mutual because of a shared bond of blood. If one has honor and integrity. Its not simply duty. Never think that. You must to the right thing in accordance with your love and will.

i like to be a non idiot, now the RTR are a reality in my life along with the power meditations, and well, the rest don't need to be mentioned here. Tenkiu!

This past October, what with the Torah readings and the more desperate Catholic prayers, ontop of the fact the beast that is the enemy "God" is wounded and backed into a corner and is lashing out, things have been quite tough. It may be hazarding a guess, but I'm sure many of you have had a rather rough mental time of it. There's no shame in admitting it, even with workings, it's not always going to be easy.

But, as Cobra said, anyone who's spiritually open and can feel the astral in their day to day life can vouch for how much has changed. The mental signs and reactions are all present, and although these things are vague to describe to someone that isn't yourself, you can truly feel without a doubt massive things have changed that may be beyond complete comprehension.

As a pick me up, everyone should remember this, if you're ever feeling weak. The enemy system is a program, and to it, we're the viruses, the "sparks of Amalek". It'll try to run its protocols, its attacks, to shut us down, and as many have described, this has always come in the form of mental suffering and insecurity, attempts at hurting you where you're most vulnerable.

But this, in and of itself, is a mark of pride. You're being attacked relentlessly by the thing the rest of the world considers an omnipotent God. You're suffering in the worst possible ways, to an extent not really known to anyone who has never been involved in spiritual warfare. And yet, you're still returning to this every day regardless. Unlike the enemy systems which try to preach some sort of concept of absolute unflinching "faith", to doubt is to be human. It's what you do in spite of those doubts that makes all the difference. It's okay to hurt, so long as those hurts do not rule you and you try your best to help yourself heal.

Right now, the mental effort we put into this, for those truly involved to their absolute pinnacle of their ability, it feels like climbing a mountain without oxygen sometimes, but the highs are getting higher. And although our struggle may be greater, it'll be us ontop of that mountain.

You should all be proud of who you are and what you've done. For in the context of the billions upon billions that have lived during these darker ages, you're among a tiny few who put your own suffering aside for the sake of the world, and far more. So don't think for a second all dues wont be paid in full, for those who put in the incredible effort, and against those who were complicit in this world's suffering.

Stay strong and remember that victory is in sight.

That’s right Commander Cobra!! I love this sermon!

I have Taurus in the ninth house, so I feel I’m going to go out on a limb here and ramble.

TAKE MY BREATH AWAY:

A crone who had a near death experience
Who was my grandma’s neighbor
Knew I was into new age occultism
She wanted to mentor me as a favor

She told me so many things
About ‘revelation’ and ‘ascension’
The apocalypse of armageddon
And why I needed to become vegetarian

She told me about her angels
And their sadistic prophecy of the light
She talked about how the Illuminati worshipped evil entities that apposed heaven in spite

Then I found more confusing information
That she couldn’t cohesively reconcile
She seemed to sum it up by rationalizing
I then became frustrated and fearful

I felt doomed to suffer torturous horrors
By the fate of god’s universal duality
She informed me that it would be too late for the rest
She said needing to move far south to live off the land was necessity

While I was toiling in her garden she talked
She predicated and projected predictions
And revealed her arcane secrets
Leaving me baffled in bewildering affliction

Vigilant to the point of paranoia
The black-suits were preparing upheaval
Knowing that they were coming for us
Time was rolling on as I frayed to unravel

Satan then placed His divine hand upon me
He was salvation in my darkest hour
Delivered me - secured me - blessed me
I’m forever enamored of His brilliance and power

I dedicated my soul to the holy Father
In gratitude as I anticipated the reckoning
And I could feel the truth within me
As a beacon of light beckoning

Initiated disciples who do the least required of them
Are entitled and take for granted His majesty
They operate on self-will alone
And aren’t grateful enough for His glory

I relentlessly push the word online
I do it like I mean it multiples time daily
By the will of my shining master Lucifer
As I feel overwhelming urgency

I preform workings for immense wealth
To bestow upon His ministry
By charity of the golden God’s bounty
Who exalts Himself in eternity

I’m subservient to His righteous will
I‘m the one that sings His praise
I’m the one who screams the joy of Satan
I‘m willing to do whatever it takes

The singularity of divine consciousness
The sentient manifestation of god
They’ll all emphatically salute and bow to His grace
To Satan - the sovereign, mighty and beautiful Lord

Reverence to Father Satan who is the true god
He created Gentiles with splendor and mirth
Valhalla is Hell where souls of Nazi elite and his immortal souls dwell
Shambhala Agarti is His domain
within the Hollow Earth

Every aspect of creation has an opposite
For the Nordic it’s the reptilian god
Who created the goblin Jewish race
To bring Satan’s Super Saiyans ruin as of old

This opportunity has your name on it
So go claim our greatest desire
We‘re the enterprise that the gods invested their lives in
To manifest Satan’s kingdom as He reigns forever!

SIEG HEIL!!!

The joo psychology industry is a ridiculous scam. There is basically a 0% success rate what happens every time people just keep going and going for years and their life is still shit. They become therapy addicts. Somehow they have brainwashed people into thinking this is just how it's supposed to be. I pointed that out to people well before I was dedicated and they were looking like if an alien just took a dump on their lawn, fatal brain error style.

JayBrandon1488666 said:
TAKE MY BREATH AWAY:

She talked about how the Illuminati worshipped evil entities that apposed heaven in spite

within the Hollow Earth

That's a weird way to sing "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin (joking)

Nice poem.

This is an AMAZING sermon! Thank you!!!!

And thank you Father Satan!!!! :mrgreen:

P. S. HP, I've noticed that before your energy was that of an angry person who is fed up with bullshit in this world (obviously), but right now, you felt amazing and you gave off such an amazing energy that I'd want to come and hug you tightly how I would hug Father Satan.... xD

Nevertheless, you are an awesome HP with HP Mageson 666 and every other HP!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D

Sinistra said:
The joo psychology industry is a ridiculous scam. There is basically a 0% success rate what happens every time people just keep going and going for years and their life is still shit. They become therapy addicts. Somehow they have brainwashed people into thinking this is just how it's supposed to be. I pointed that out to people well before I was dedicated and they were looking like if an alien just took a dump on their lawn, fatal brain error style.

Oh yeah, it's bad. It's worse than even just this. I had a friend who was depressed for years, to a moderate extent. Usual sort of self loathing, nothing-to-live-for type of mood. Some negative things happened to him this year, about two months ago, he started seeing a "psychiatrist". After dealing with depression for 4 years, it took 4 weeks of seeing a psychiatrist before he's since disappeared and is likely dead.

They'd put him on a course of "anti-anxiety" medication, or something to that effect, and well, here we are. There was a big news report yesterday in my country, about some 20 year old dude who was an athlete in college with high grades, popular social status, lived among the upper class, had a longtime girlfriend, but was suffering from minor anxiety to do with the pressure to perform to the extent he was. Rightfully so, many young people in these positions often are incredibly pressured by their parents.

Needless to say, after a mere three weeks of being on psychiatrist prescribed medication he too, killed himself. The honest truth is, although I've never believed people should push their internal problems down and never speak of them due to weird societal bullshit habits that claim males aren't meant to have emotions (and yet over 75% of suicides are males), psychology and psychiatry are absolute horseshit. One only needs to look at their history up until modern years to see a dark track record. And best of all, they have no idea what they're prescribing. The true chemical effect these substances has on the brain are just blatantly unknown for the most part.

Often, the only people who actually benefit from seeing a "professional" only benefit because they never had anyone to talk to in the first place. If someone you know is suffering, lend an ear in support and help how you can. The trend that's forming in the "mental health industry" is becoming too ominous to ignore.

There is a cool story in the book "White Power" of Lincoln Rockwell, chapter 2, about a young man that used to be a living meme of worthlessness and depression, and how everything changes when he becomes nazi. You can find a pdf of the book in the satanic library.

The power of the immortal Aryan spirit is just waiting to get sparked.

Sinistra said:

My dear,
Take a look at the college level education system, they are re-education centers of the most corrupted kind
that brainwash children into mental slavery. This may seem at first, a shocking, even paranoid claim but if one researches carefully it becomes increasingly obvious.

Without the contextually twisted agenda of this third party, some of these students, in the normal course of things are intended for more in life, and may find it.

The only collages that get a bad reputation are those that are legitimate educational institutions and don't entirely fail into that line of pushing propaganda, but are being harassed to do so, by financial withholding's, slander, and other semi-legal means.

Brdredr said:
JayBrandon1488666 said:
TAKE MY BREATH AWAY:

within the Hollow Earth

That's a weird way to sing "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin (joking)

Nice poem.

Lol thanks!

I personally see myself as in the Warhammer universe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CASZ9YcNZ2A :mrgreen:
There are also tens of books, especially around the Horus Heresy event but also about the other races in this universe, with xenos,demons and much more.

The idea is that a warrior simply lives to better himself in all aspects of war, philosophy, arts etc. Those of us that are here, are like these warriors, the others are simply...weak

I'm not saying war is to be glorified, it just is. And war has many aspects spiritual, economical, psychological so on and so forth. Lifetime after lifetime we strive to become better. The enemy is where it is, also because of us.Somehow, we became weak. It caught us unprepared. I'm not saying us here, though even this may be true and I wonder myself how weak was I in the past. Or the other way around, if I am now weak compared to my other lifetimes. Anyway, humanity was weak, but if it is to win this war, it will have to strengthen itself. Those who succeed, will evolve, the others will fall and become slaves for a long time to come. It's as simply as that. Be enslaved or be free.

As for us, when we die and we meet our relatives that now take us for fools, we might say, as in Warhammer: "Kneel when you are in the presence of your betters" :lol:

Hail Satan! Long live our Gods!

Great sermon HP HoodedCobra. Things like this needs to be said and I'm glad you say them in a very straightforward way. It's not rude at all and anyone that gets triggered by your blunt words are just being pansies.

We are SS. We need to be better than the low standards the jews have set forth. Some people need to stop running on emotions alone but actually objectively listen to the people who been put into the clergy and consider what they say. They only want to help us.

Thank you!

Hail Satan!

Sinistra said:

"Goy it's all because you wanted to have sex with your own mother, as Fraud said, trust me goy, I know. Plus all goyim are swine."

I recall one comment in a psychology 'lecture' with a lowly-medium successful psychologist, a jew. He said "Well you see I am being paid really well so that I sit on a chair and not even listen to what people have to say, for which I don't give a shit about since I know they simply wanna TALK about it, not solve their problem..." was his literal statement.

Then, he laughed loudly in front of the audience. And the stupid goyim in the audience laughed with it, because they thought this was some sort of 'insider joke'. But then the kike got back and said 'no, I'm being serious'.

This kike got paid 110$ or 90eu per hour for counseling. It flaunted that most of the time it's not even an hour this whole 'counseling' takes. During which all it does is sit on a chair and just listen to the bullshit his own race has caused to just another goyim. Then he tells it some shit like 'you just have to accept yourself' and onto the next goyim.

Was a shaping experience to me to hear this arrogant kike just say this explicitly. The kike looked exactly like the caricature memes that we have on about jews. It was unwashed, with kinky hair, and just this insane soulless ghoul gaze, and high pitch voice.

Then goyim just question why the kikes eat billions out of countries and states to just shit the money around. Like who cares goy...

Thank you for this, Hooded Cobra.

Touching and impactful; direct yet always fair. For what it's matters, I think you're very good at what you do as a JoS clergyman and I appreciate the effort you make to educate and motivate us. Your writing has worked in untangling a few of my more stubborn and confused behavioural accounts.

Anyway, talk is cheap. Thanks, mate. Spiritual warfare upon Saturn's Hour is impending as we speak (with added enthusiasm after your words here).

Hail The RTRs We Do and SS Everywhere.

Immortal said:
I personally see myself as in the Warhammer universe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CASZ9YcNZ2A :mrgreen:
There are also tens of books, especially around the Horus Heresy event but also about the other races in this universe, with xenos,demons and much more.

The idea is that a warrior simply lives to better himself in all aspects of war, philosophy, arts etc. Those of us that are here, are like these warriors, the others are simply...weak

I'm not saying war is to be glorified, it just is. And war has many aspects spiritual, economical, psychological so on and so forth. Lifetime after lifetime we strive to become better. The enemy is where it is, also because of us.Somehow, we became weak. It caught us unprepared. I'm not saying us here, though even this may be true and I wonder myself how weak was I in the past. Or the other way around, if I am now weak compared to my other lifetimes. Anyway, humanity was weak, but if it is to win this war, it will have to strengthen itself. Those who succeed, will evolve, the others will fall and become slaves for a long time to come. It's as simply as that. Be enslaved or be free.

As for us, when we die and we meet our relatives that now take us for fools, we might say, as in Warhammer: "Kneel when you are in the presence of your betters" :lol:

Warhammer? 40k? Notice that the Jews are just like the genestealer cults? Alien hybrids that want to prepare planets for the invasion of their favorite reptarded/insectoid hive mind. :D

Somebody make a meme out the genestealer cults as the sanhedrin and every other joo X3 Laitman can fit that Genestealer magus in this pic:
https://1d4chan.org/images/f/f5/GSMagus.jpg

Wildfire said:
Immortal said:

Warhammer? 40k? Notice that the Jews are just like the genestealer cults? Alien hybrids that want to prepare planets for the invasion of their favorite reptarded/insectoid hive mind. :D

Somebody make a meme out the genestealer cults as the sanhedrin and every other joo X3 Laitman can fit that Genestealer magus in this pic:
https://1d4chan.org/images/f/f5/GSMagus.jpg

Warhammer 40k has everything covered :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, the genestealers are described as:

- this community is often hidden behind the facade of a religion or political movement ---> we have the Pope/priests and the politicians worshipping joos
- by the time the Hive Fleets arrive, the world may already be completely in the hands of the genestealer cult, or torn apart by civil war between the cult and the remaining free society, or at least weakened and rife with traitors ----> traitors = politicians and their families slaving for the joos
- however, after the planet comes to the Hive Fleet's notice, the destiny of the cult is sealed, because all surviving members are absorbed like the rest of the planet -----> the Reptilians will devour them in the end
- after the opposition is defeated, the Genestealer Patriarch and its Brood of Purestrain Genestealers will massacre its own without hesitation ------> no honour among thieves I guess
- to a Genestealer Cult, the Tyranid is worshiped as a deity.Often they called Tyranid as Star Children.The Cult views the coming Hive Fleet as a long-awaited prophecy, its arrival heralding their lifting into the light forever -----> go to the light bullshit after one's death
- a cult is often not recognized as a threat to the planet - its activity in achieving power at first being purely through subvert, non-violent means. A Cult will bide its times for generations, slowly gaining power behind the scenes and propagating its numbers. -----> the joos gain wealth and power slowly and keep it in their family lines

So yes, Warhammer 40k nailed it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But I mostly like Warhammer universe because it shows an awakened warrior human race that rules the galaxy. I can only hope they keep it like it is and do not become corrupt by garbage companies like netflix, ea games, ubisoft etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back