Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Infinity

Mageson666

Infinity

In Taoism which is one of the most ancient religions on earth and part of the ancient Vedic culture. The number 10 thousand is the number of "god" which is infinity and is simply the number Ten given a major expression. This is also in Hinduism as well and the ancient Greek system of Pythagoras which was Egyptian as well. This in the Vedic number system is a code ten is called Dasa and anything that ends to ten such as twenty and on has the dasa on it. But 100 which in numerology is ten times ten thus the total expression of the power of that number is called Satan which fully spelled out is Satanama. Which in ancient Vedism, Satanama is the name of the highest God.

Meaning that Satanama is the name of God. Its the energy of existence which is infinite. Its the five elements which are this. The 8 symbol on the side the number of infinity forms the major part of Satan's sigil in the West but the same sigil is also found in the east in Taosim and represents the same. The purified soul.

I'm finding so many interesting correlations lately, I love it! The book of five rings mentions battle against 10.000 people, which I now understand is a correlation to infinity rather than the actual number.

Thanks for the sermon HP :)

The book of the 5 Rings shows that the Europeans where on top of martial arts, Musashi's method is identical to the western sword style. Musashi also fought with the Shogun's armies against the Jesuit uprising and helped to destroy Christianity in Japan. The Jewsuits fear the Samurai.

HP Mageson666 said:
The book of the 5 Rings shows that the Europeans where on top of martial arts, Musashi's method is identical to the western sword style. Musashi also fought with the Shogun's armies against the Jesuit uprising and helped to destroy Christianity in Japan. The Jewsuits fear the Samurai.

Very valuable input, thank you very much!
I'm actually working to properly translate his book at the moment as modern translations have heavily corrupted it.
It's extremely interesting and hold so much knowledge. In his introduction he literally says he ascended on mount iwato and decided to reveal his knowledge in a book for the first time after meeting our creator.
I'll make sure to share it with everyone here once I'm done, although it'll still take me quite a while.

HP Mageson666 said:
TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Very valuable input, thank you very much!
I'm actually working to properly translate his book at the moment as modern translations have heavily corrupted it.
It's extremely interesting and hold so much knowledge. In his introduction he literally says he ascended on mount iwato and decided to reveal his knowledge in a book for the first time after meeting our creator.
I'll make sure to share it with everyone here once I'm done, although it'll still take me quite a while.
Thanks very much:)

HP Mageson666 said:
Infinity

In Taoism which is one of the most ancient religions on earth and part of the ancient Vedic culture. The number 10 thousand is the number of "god" which is infinity and is simply the number Ten given a major expression.

Soo.. 10 is equals to infinity <-Correct me if im wrong.*
But what do the (0-9) other numbers mean?

Fancy Slothz said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Infinity

In Taoism which is one of the most ancient religions on earth and part of the ancient Vedic culture. The number 10 thousand is the number of "god" which is infinity and is simply the number Ten given a major expression.

8 is the number of infinity as well as - possibly - 0.

Stormblood said:
Fancy Slothz said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Infinity

Those are likely 2 views of the same thing Astral and physical the concept of zero is soothing it dose not negate eternity 8 and both are infinity, as in zero is not really nothingness even if it is, it cant be. Void is alive, the 8 is probably its manifestations with a central mind attached as one meditates.

This reminds me of a short fan story called the crystalline perspective, it was not a very good story, but it was good to first understand different ways of seeing the same thing.

I used to be enthralled with the hellraiser mytho's as a child, just like Lovecraft, and oceanography. It made an impression in developmental years. Not the horror aspect but the poetry, the hidden, science/magic technology, a developed system, pinheads poetic elegance.

The labyrinthine as a ''real'' metaphor, the cenobites immortality ''I craved it as a child, I find that remarkable'' but not the price they seemed to pay'' I instinctively felt it came close to the true nature of things in some fictionalized, stylized way. I could not grasp it intellectually, but be felt it to be true. I remember disregarding the chase horror aspect focus, entirely as if it were an afterthought and uninteresting.

The concept of the Lord of Order was also appealing, but as I am older I know you have to mean that he right way. I supose it depends on which side of the magic mirror your standing. Different ways of seeing. Absolute zero and 8 hmmm. Infinity.

RavenSight13 said:
Stormblood said:
Fancy Slothz said:

Those are likely 2 views of the same thing Astral and physical the concept of zero is soothing it dose not negate eternity 8 and both are infinity, as in zero is not really nothingness even if it is, it cant be. Void is alive, the 8 is probably its manifestations with a central mind attached as one meditates.

You mean void like unmanifested energy, right? Akasha is called Void in the Japanese cosmology, as you most likely already know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back