Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Jupiter square

Ignisalas

Someone already made a post about Jupiter square and luck, I was going to use a Jupiter square to empower my aura to attract good luck and great fortune to me, but im unsure if I should use the spiritual square or material.

Should I just do the material square and do an affirmation like: "The energy of Jupiter is attracting good luck and fortune to me in a healthy and positive way" x8?

I'll already be started on the square by the time this gets posted, but I could always start over, since Jupiter will be in Sagittarius for a while. Im waiting until tonight to do the square since the moon is void. The non-void moon hour of Jupiter is around 8pm where I live, I hope that time doesn't effect the square in any bad way. Im going to do the material square I posted above, but I could use any suggestions you guys have that might be better for this type of thing.

I don't have a bad Jupiter placement in my birth chart, my Jupiter is in its home sign of Sagittarius and not retrograde, so I shouldn't really need the spiritual square. But I could use a spiritual square to empower my 8th house, which has pisces on the cusp, but it also has Saturn in it, so Im not sure if I should 'empower' my 8th house with Saturn, because the square strengthens the entire house, even the planets in them, am I right? And my Saturn in the 8th house has fucked me over time and again with poverty and no sex. its really bad.

But back on topic... Should I use the material square and the affirmation that I posted above? Or should I do a spiritual square and make an affirmation like "The energy of Jupiter is empowering my aura to attract good luck and fortune to me in a healthy and positive way. Does the aura empowering part work well with both material and spiritual square? It seems like it should be only spiritual if im using it to empower my aura. I'll be doing the material square though by the time this gets posted, and i'll be vibrating the mantra into my aura and soul anyways, so do you think I should stick with the material, or change it to the spiritual square next Thursday?

Ignisalas said:
Someone already made a post about Jupiter square and luck, I was going to use a Jupiter square to empower my aura to attract good luck and great fortune to me, but im unsure if I should use the spiritual square or material.

Should I just do the material square and do an affirmation like: "The energy of Jupiter is attracting good luck and fortune to me in a healthy and positive way" x8?

I'll already be started on the square by the time this gets posted, but I could always start over, since Jupiter will be in Sagittarius for a while. Im waiting until tonight to do the square since the moon is void. The non-void moon hour of Jupiter is around 8pm where I live, I hope that time doesn't effect the square in any bad way. Im going to do the material square I posted above, but I could use any suggestions you guys have that might be better for this type of thing.

I don't have a bad Jupiter placement in my birth chart, my Jupiter is in its home sign of Sagittarius and not retrograde, so I shouldn't really need the spiritual square. But I could use a spiritual square to empower my 8th house, which has pisces on the cusp, but it also has Saturn in it, so Im not sure if I should 'empower' my 8th house with Saturn, because the square strengthens the entire house, even the planets in them, am I right? And my Saturn in the 8th house has fucked me over time and again with poverty and no sex. its really bad.

But back on topic... Should I use the material square and the affirmation that I posted above? Or should I do a spiritual square and make an affirmation like "The energy of Jupiter is empowering my aura to attract good luck and fortune to me in a healthy and positive way. Does the aura empowering part work well with both material and spiritual square? It seems like it should be only spiritual if im using it to empower my aura. I'll be doing the material square though by the time this gets posted, and i'll be vibrating the mantra into my aura and soul anyways, so do you think I should stick with the material, or change it to the spiritual square next Thursday?

Kabalistic/Magickal Square of Jupiter for empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Jupiter, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to Jupiter

Are you empowering chakra? No.
Are you strengthening a debilitated Jupiter? No.
Are you trying to heal some body part related to Jupiter? No.

Therefore, the square you need is material. And do affirmation 9 times, since you want to have a beginning for something. 8 times is for endings.

You started material square, so you don't have to redo it, hopefully you didn't start on VoC though.

The spiritual square is exclusively for these purposes:

• strengthening your natal Jupiter;
• strengthening the house your natal Jupiter is located in;
• strengthening the houses ruled by Jupiter (see where Sagittarius and Pisces cusps are);
• strengthening your crown chakra;
• strenghtening your pineal gland.

These are specific to Jupiter. Now I will list those that are still spiritual but related to other aspects of the chart, since Jupiter amplifies the energies of whatever it's applied to:

• strengthening any natal planet;
• strengthening any natal house and cusp;
• protecting you from negative planetary influences and transits.

Everything else is not under the rule of a spiritual square. Based on this data, now discern if you need to do a spiritual or a material square. These were already available on the JoS, under the instructions for the Jupiter square, by the way.

Stormblood said:

I understand that it's also written that it strengthens the pineal gland in JoS. And I have affirmation which strengthens Crown and Pineal gland for Jupiter Spiritual Square I'm doing right now (strangely enough I just made added Pineal Gland by intuition, and only then I noticed that it's written in JoS).

But I'm thinking isn't Moon Square better for Pineal Gland? Since Moon rules 6th Chakra and 3rd eye, and Pineal Gland is located a little bit down and to the right of 6th Chakra, shouldn't it be connected to that instead of Crown?

Stormblood said:

• strengthening your natal Jupiter;
• strengthening the house your natal Jupiter is located in;
• strengthening the houses ruled by Jupiter (see where Sagittarius and Pisces cusps are);
• strengthening your crown chakra;

These are specific to Jupiter. Now I will list those that are still spiritual but related to other aspects of the chart, since Jupiter amplifies the energies of whatever it's applied to:

• strengthening any natal planet;
• strengthening any natal house and cusp;
• protecting you from negative planetary influences and transits.

Everything else is not under the rule of a spiritual square. Based on this data, now discern if you need to do a spiritual or a material square. These were already available on the JoS, under the instructions for the Jupiter square, by the way.

What are your thoughts on the following affirmation for the spiritual square for Jupiter:

“The Jupiter in my natal chart is being strengthened and empowered in a safe and positive way for me.”

If your just looking to empower the planets in your chart in a general sense, would this affirmation be good? Or do you think it is too generic?

Reckoned666 said:
Stormblood said:

I understand that it's also written that it strengthens the pineal gland in JoS. And I have affirmation which strengthens Crown and Pineal gland for Jupiter Spiritual Square I'm doing right now (strangely enough I just made added Pineal Gland by intuition, and only then I noticed that it's written in JoS).

But I'm thinking isn't Moon Square better for Pineal Gland? Since Moon rules 6th Chakra and 3rd eye, and Pineal Gland is located a little bit down and to the right of 6th Chakra, shouldn't it be connected to that instead of Crown?

I think the reason of the pineal gland being mention is because, traditional rulership of Pisces goes to Jupiter. As Pisces and its modern ruler Neptune are related to pineal gland, so it's the crown chakra. You can try them both, although it's very easy to mess up a Moon square due to the duration of it. Also, there are more stimulating practices for the pineal gland and the chakras than the squares.

Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:
Stormblood said:

I think the reason of the pineal gland being mention is because, traditional rulership of Pisces goes to Jupiter. As Pisces and its modern ruler Neptune are related to pineal gland, so it's the crown chakra. You can try them both, although it's very easy to mess up a Moon square due to the duration of it. Also, there are more stimulating practices for the pineal gland and the chakras than the squares.
Honestly using a square for the pineal gland seem like a waste, there are many mantra's that you can use like Gaun and Aum Mani Padme Haum, they are really good and they work fine. Use the square for something else.

Reckoned666 said:
Stormblood said:

Both the crown chakra, the 6th chakra and the 3rd eye are connected to the pineal gland, the pineal gland is responsible for "translating" the psychic energy of a high frequency to a frequency that the brain can read and assimilate. The upper chakras are the gateway to psychic abilities and the pineal gland connects the upper chakras to the brain so that the brain understands the spiritual world's information.
But Astrologically Jupiter is more related to the pineal gland because of its Pisces-Neptune relationship.

Reckoned666 said:
Therefore, the square you need is material. And do affirmation 9 times, since you want to have a beginning for something. 8 times is for endings.

I think there is a mistake right here, as far as I know number 9 has always been for ending things not 8

Goldenage18 said:
Reckoned666 said:

I think there is a mistake right here, as far as I know number 9 has always been for ending things not 8

Yes you are right, thank you for correcting. 9 is kabbalistic number for endings, hence we vibrate FINAL RTR each letter for 9 times.

Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Incorrect.

Incorrect what?

I'm wondering the same and also if he's going to confirm some theories of mine when he explains what's incorrect.

I think your reason for Pineal Gland being related to Pisces Neptune is true. It checks out.
What I could summarize is, Moon square also works for Pineal Gland, but It's not as powerful and effective as Jupiter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back