Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Orgasm Energy

HailMotherLilith

I have a question... Can orgasm energies be as much as effective as doing the freeing of the soul workings?

I am asking because I tried it out (thanks to Brother Dypet Rod's advice) on my throat chakra to remove hang ups and blockages in a positive and a healthy way and I ended up crying/sobbing a few minutes later in a positive way.

Let's just say that lately, after masturbation I end up sobbing and crying and it was always painful and not nice until I tried it out with orgasm energy..

It can be used in many a ways. Probably as you said too. Many men don't know this but ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. Its true that ejaculation occurs almost one to two seconds while orgasm is taking place ,but it can be artificially blocked. Then you can masturbate to your hearts content again and then again block it. Stacking orgasms for empowerment is really powerful as well as while in sex magick. Sex magick while done with a partner seems to be very powerful indeed. Any guy reading this post should really check out this book,
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA

It creates life yes you can use it with them orgasm builds energy slower the better actually orgasms energy can be used to kill remember itsbthe most sacred energy you have and thebmostbpowerful as it is pure willbl and desire ask mastema for more help she helped me alot i healed a muscular defect with orgasm energy and have all i need even though im broke all i own is from our gods and orgasm energybis linked 100 percent to your kundalini

I've had positive experience with it as well Sis. I did for my throat chakra before. I've done it for my lower chakras but just the back extensions since I was an idiot when it came to understanding where the mains were lol. Now that you've reminding me I will do it again but on the correct ones this time. :geek:

Also you can use the orgasmic energy to clean your chakras. Just visualise the chakra being brightened with white gold energy. Make sure to put an affirmation in there as well.

Chilidawg said:
It creates life yes you can use it with them orgasm builds energy slower the better actually orgasms energy can be used to kill remember itsbthe most sacred energy you have and thebmostbpowerful as it is pure willbl and desire ask mastema for more help she helped me alot i healed a muscular defect with orgasm energy and have all i need even though im broke all i own is from our gods and orgasm energybis linked 100 percent to your kundalini

Alright, cool, thank you!

I just wanted to make sure, because although the orgasm energy is powerful, it should be used for something more important and a working should be done for this matter, but now I'll know better! Thank you!!!

Jack said:
It can be used in many a ways. Probably as you said too. Many men don't know this but ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. Its true that ejaculation occurs almost one to two seconds while orgasm is taking place ,but it can be artificially blocked. Then you can masturbate to your hearts content again and then again block it. Stacking orgasms for empowerment is really powerful as well as while in sex magick. Sex magick while done with a partner seems to be very powerful indeed. Any guy reading this post should really check out this book,

I'm a woman, but thanks.

hailourtruegod said:
I've had positive experience with it as well Sis. I did for my throat chakra before. I've done it for my lower chakras but just the back extensions since I was an idiot when it came to understanding where the mains were lol. Now that you've reminding me I will do it again but on the correct ones this time. :geek:

Also you can use the orgasmic energy to clean your chakras. Just visualise the chakra being brightened with white gold energy. Make sure to put an affirmation in there as well.

Alright! Thanks! :D

HailMotherLilith said:
I have a question... Can orgasm energies be as much as effective as doing the freeing of the soul workings?

I am asking because I tried it out (thanks to Brother Dypet Rod's advice) on my throat chakra to remove hang ups and blockages in a positive and a healthy way and I ended up crying/sobbing a few minutes later in a positive way.

Let's just say that lately, after masturbation I end up sobbing and crying and it was always painful and not nice until I tried it out with orgasm energy..

Sex magick is very effective at freeing things:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
From mid-December of 2002 through mid-April of 2003, myself and four others freed over 100 Demons. This was accomplished through sex magick. At the point of orgasm, we connected our souls to the souls of each of the Demons and transferred energy from each of our chakras to their chakras. This was a very rewarding experience. After the energy was transferred, each one bolted wings.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Concentration.html

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

From mid-December of 2002 through mid-April of 2003, myself and four others freed over 100 Demons. This was accomplished through sex magick. At the point of orgasm, we connected our souls to the souls of each of the Demons and transferred energy from each of our chakras to their chakras. This was a very rewarding experience. After the energy was transferred, each one bolted wings.

I completely forgot about this... thank you!

Jack said:

Thanks for the book. I downloaded it and started reading already. It makes a lot of sense, going to take sex magick to the next level.

HailMotherLilith said:

Yes, they are incredibly powerful in freeing the soul workings. Sex magick can be used nearly in every working. I'd also suggest to ask Father for Succubus/Incubus.

Reckoned666 said:
Jack said:

Thanks for the book. I downloaded it and started reading already. It makes a lot of sense, going to take sex magick to the next level.

HailMotherLilith said:

Yes, they are incredibly powerful in freeing the soul workings. Sex magick can be used nearly in every working. I'd also suggest to ask Father for Succubus/Incubus.

I had one back in 2016, but.. yeah. Not gonna get into detail on what happened.
Right now it wouldn't be a good idea to get one, too many hang ups coming out and it's very painful, but thanks for the answer!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

the link fails :(

Jack said:

Broken link. What's the name of the book?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back