Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Supreme court judge rib fracrure

EasternFireLion666

Supreme court judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell in courtand broke 3 ribs. She is democrat appointed by Obama and has russian jwsh blood. Maybe she should retire and taje some rest and Trump will appoint someone better case in wich things may get better :) idk if rtrs did this or nor lol

That Jew brags she uses the Talmud to help her decided on legal matters..... Funny how none of the atheist liberals where pointing out having a Talmud reading Jew on the bench imposing their racist religion on the Nation is not a good idea. They are too busy bitching about the Shabbos xians. The atheist movement is led by Talmud reading Jews to gate keep the Goyim from having the discussion about Jewish identity which is they are the Chosen People and you Goyim cattle are not human beings. That and the atheist Jews running this joke movement are trying to push people into a Neocohen stance on Israel. The atheist movement that supports a religious state built on the ideology of Judaism the most violent, racist and psychotic religion on the planet, that is murdering Arabs for being Goyim.

This is Satan's work! :D Satan's soul controls the world now and forever, joos lose this lizard monster tries to plug its talmud into our world and see what happens to it! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D This is only the start, we gain more control every moment.

Reminds me the story Maxine wrote before, she asked Satan for a sign and he said "Watch this, is this good enough for you?" The pope had a massive heart attack on live tv. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's our world, shake off the fleas those parasite aliens are gone!

I have lived in strong democrat areas (what I mean by areas is i have moved a couple times but i have no real ability to move from where i am right now) for the last at least 10 years. That is why I felt guilty voting Republican the last election but I did cause I saw this forum supporting it and conservatives. What I think you guys don't realize though is I am scared if the Republicans fully win they will kill me because of my Satanic beliefs not to mention the gays will be killed and trans people and anyone who doesn't follow the line. I don't think many people comment on the Christian right and just how horrible that is. Though I admit I don't like it that I tried to take part in a social group and someone suggested trump is not that bad and they immediately all started yelling at the person and berating them to the point he was forced to just walk out.

I really don't like the left either but I have been trying to live in liberal areas cause I am scared the Christian's will straight up kill me if they knew my beliefs or knew I am different socially or whatever. Democrats may not be too bad the Democrat that one Michigan if you read her campaign website how is she bad no matter how I voted I was hoping she would win anyways in my heart cause she is not against people based upon religion.

Don't you realize the Xtians will kill you I think that may be even more of a problem than the Jews in government right now not that i support either but there are more right wing xtians right now.

I hate to agree with atheists but this is what i think partly based upon the ideas that are constantly present. Note i don't like liberals but I am scared to go to an area with a lot of conservatives cause I dont want to die or be oppressed.

Just my thoughts.

I think that we're still aware that both sides of the two-party system are garbage. Some of the forum members have made comments in contingent support of the Republican party because of how our rituals are working on Trump and because currently the Democrats are the main party trying to destroy the country through immigration. No need to worry, though, we're not Xian conservatives, we're all still Satanists :)

Most conservatives are just culturally xians they don t even pray. I would n worry. There are also plenty of gays and trans that support Trump for example. Xianity does not have the power over the minds as it had in the middle ages. If conservatives win in a country it is easier to fight against a shallow form of xianity than against an agressive race mixing liberalism. Liberalism isat the present the fastest way to destroy a country

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is Satan's work! :D Satan's soul controls the world now and forever, joos lose this lizard monster tries to plug its talmud into our world and see what happens to it! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D This is only the start, we gain more control every moment.

Reminds me the story Maxine wrote before, she asked Satan for a sign and he said "Watch this, is this good enough for you?" The pope had a massive heart attack on live tv. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's our world, shake off the fleas those parasite aliens are gone!

Do you still have a link to Maxine's story about the pope? It sounds shocking. Which pope i wonder? JP 2?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back