Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

about cobra's 40 days program

DarcDeimos

Hey there! As some of you may know I'm new to SA, yesterday i started doing the HP Cobra666 40 days training program, aura cleaning and protection goes smoothly but..i have troubles whit void meditation. My mind just won't stop thinking! My best is maybe 10 seconds of quiet and then it starts again, i started waking up 1 hour early now but even after 20 mins i cant achieve the 2 minutes target.
Is it supposed to be like this until I'm eventually able to do it? Or should i stop myself from advancing post the first 3 days until i can do it?
Ps: also during the few seconds in which i can quiet my mind, it feels as if my brain is relaxing, just like how your back relaxes when you lay down on the bed.
I beg your forgiveness if I'm posting stupid questions, but I'm trying my best to do things right.

You're not the only one who has a hard time with void meditation. Especially when you're anxious/hyperactive, it can seem difficult.

Void meditation is about tuning into the here and now, by being aware of things in your environment. Objects, sounds, smells, etc.
Here is an exercise for anxiety I've been doing which can help calm your mind and get you into the ideal mood for void meditation. You're not required to do it, nor does it proceed from the JoS, but it's been helpful for me to tune out of everything else and meditate properly:

1. Find 5 things you can see (in your immediate environment or on yourself, like your clothes etc), and label them in your mind.
2. Find 4 things you can touch, and label them in your mind.
3. Find 3 things you can hear, and label them in your mind.
4. Find 2 things you can smell, and label them in your mind.
5. Find one thing you can taste or remember tasting, and label it in your mind.

As for the program, you can keep on a specific "step" for some extra days until you feel you have properly mastered it, if you like. But you can also move on and continue doing the meditations you haven't mastered yet after the program is concluded.

This is not stupid! Relax! :)

You answered yourself on this ;)

You do it until you CAN do it correctly.

It's harder at first, then it gets easier! :)

You could do void meditation on one specific sound too! :)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Void comes with times. Easier for some people then others. Eventually you'll master it.
The program is simply a guideline it's fine keep doing it normally.

Vibrating AUM helps slow the mental stream. Breathing exercises help too.

Nothing is easy the moment you first try, just keep trying. You've just started, some things take some people months. The important thing is that you keep growing. If your focus is "I'm trying not to think I'm trying not to think" it will just make your mind even more active.

Just try sitting there quietly and only thinking about what you are seeing. Just sit and watch, so your vision is all that your mind is doing, not having thoughts about what you see just watching. I think this is the easiest way to start. If you have some kind of simple sound in the background, like a fan or something else, you can close your eyes and just hear this sound happening. Not thinking about the sound, just experiencing it simply.

You can keep going with the program, the void practicing continues so you will get better.

DarcDeimos said:
Hey there! As some of you may know I'm new to SA, yesterday i started doing the HP Cobra666 40 days training program, aura cleaning and protection goes smoothly but..i have troubles whit void meditation. My mind just won't stop thinking! My best is maybe 10 seconds of quiet and then it starts again, i started waking up 1 hour early now but even after 20 mins i cant achieve the 2 minutes target.
Is it supposed to be like this until I'm eventually able to do it? Or should i stop myself from advancing post the first 3 days until i can do it?
Ps: also during the few seconds in which i can quiet my mind, it feels as if my brain is relaxing, just like how your back relaxes when you lay down on the bed.
I beg your forgiveness if I'm posting stupid questions, but I'm trying my best to do things right.

Hey! I am also doing the 40 day program. Just so you know the 2 minutes the total amount of exercise of trying to quiet the mind, not the mark/goal to stop when you reach 2 minutes. It would be impossible to achieve 2 minutes of brain silence as a beginner :)
Or that is what I think, correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you kindly everyone! I'll definetly try to use your tips when meditating, indeed everyone goes at their own pace, so I'll just do it until I'll be able to master it.
Your advices are quite reassuring, so thank you again. :)
Hail Satan!

bloodyteo said:
DarcDeimos said:

Hey! I am also doing the 40 day program. Just so you know the 2 minutes the total amount of exercise of trying to quiet the mind, not the mark/goal to stop when you reach 2 minutes. It would be impossible to achieve 2 minutes of brain silence as a beginner :)
Or that is what I think, correct me if I am wrong.

You are right. Having 2 minutes of silence as a beginner would mean that you were incredibly advanced in past lifetimes, or did quite a lot of void meditation in this current life without realizing it. (Drawing, writing etc is kind of a void meditation in a way)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back