Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video game fallout 76, Master Sloth.

StraitShot47

Everyone seems to be obsessed with sloths now. Even video games.

So in the opening trailers to fallout 76, there is a scene of a large master sloth, obviously due to some nuclear mutation. Although there are no retardations on it, it's just very large.

Now bethesda is quite a thought provoking company. The games they release are usually well thought out and intuitive, albeit a little buggy.

I just thought I'd like to say I see sloths lot more now, especially on FB. This was pretty much a culmination. If one of you is working for them kudos! If anything it is a sign of our dominance.

Here's the trailer;
https://youtu.be/5IcqE8kT3KA

lol I saw the fallout 76 trailer and I felt like messing with mageson with it :lol: Ive been seeing a lot of sloths on social media here and there too.

LOL.

I am more excited for the Elder Scrolls VI. Too bad that one won’t come out till 2020 maybe. I saw trailer and I was like: well, time for a new PC. :)

I was never fan of post apocalyptic settings, though, especially Fallout. Although, this looks cool, I do not feel like playing it.

Note the brony like creatures don't dare to mess with the Slothz either and he hangs out with hot warrior women. That's just a salute to Slothz Life.

Larissa666 said:
LOL.

I am more excited for the Elder Scrolls VI. Too bad that one won’t come out till 2020 maybe. I saw trailer and I was like: well, time for a new PC. :)

I was never fan of post apocalyptic settings, though, especially Fallout. Although, this looks cool, I do not feel like playing it.
That will most likely come out on the ps5

Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
LOL.

So a double waste of money. That is, if it comes out, given the current world state. Personally, I'm more looking forward to the PC version of TES VI and more than that to Dragon Age IV, hopefully with the option of destroying the Chantry once and for all. Seriously, why has nobody create a mod for DAI to insert that as option, instead of putting Cassandra/Leliana/Vivienne on the throne? They must have some mental issue to make all sorts of useless mods but not something that interesting. Or maybe we can Lord Slothz'in and turn the Chantry into a SS institution, ruled by mages like in the Tevinter Imperium.

StraitShot47 said:
Now bethesda is quite a thought provoking company. The games they release are usually well thought out and intuitive, albeit a little buggy.

There is an interesting bug/feature (depending on how you look at it) for Fallout 76 I saw: apparently player movement speed is tied to the game's framerate: If you can increase the framerate to beyond 60fps by lowering the graphics settings or whatever, you can move/shoot faster than other players and gain an unfair advantage over them :lol:

Hvítr Ormr said:
There is an interesting bug/feature (depending on how you look at it) for Fallout 76 I saw: apparently player movement speed is tied to the game's framerate: If you can increase the framerate to beyond 60fps by lowering the graphics settings or whatever, you can move/shoot faster than other players and gain an unfair advantage over them :lol:

This was a feature of old DOS games. The game speed was linked with the CPU frequency. That's why you had a "Turbo" button on old 386's.

Aah, the memories :)

Stormblood said:
Personally, I'm more looking forward to the PC version of TES VI

I wouldn't get my hopes up. With where bethesda is headed I expect them to reveal TES6 as a terrible online battle royale game that recycles skyrim assets...or something retarded like that.

I know this is about the sloth meme but holy shit fallout 76 is a joke lol

Just goes to show what this industry has become. They don't even bother making any effort anymore. People will buy anything as long as the marketing is competent.

Edelwise said:
This was a feature of old DOS games. The game speed was linked with the CPU frequency. That's why you had a "Turbo" button on old 386's.

Aah, the memories :)

Oh yeah I remember those old computers with the turbo buttons on the towers, I think my first computer was like that. It's amazing Bethesda still makes games that then, because I remember similar issues in Skyrim too - game physics was tied to framerate there, and above 60fps objects inside buildings start flying around like they're being thrown by poltergeists lol.

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:
Personally, I'm more looking forward to the PC version of TES VI

I wouldn't get my hopes up. With where bethesda is headed I expect them to reveal TES6 as a terrible online battle royale game that recycles skyrim assets...or something retarded like that.

Oh, you mean like the overpriced flops Bandai keeps releasing, starting from Shinobi Striker? They're really going for the money-grab with the last games that have come out.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
LOL.

So a double waste of money. That is, if it comes out, given the current world state. Personally, I'm more looking forward to the PC version of TES VI and more than that to Dragon Age IV, hopefully with the option of destroying the Chantry once and for all. Seriously, why has nobody create a mod for DAI to insert that as option, instead of putting Cassandra/Leliana/Vivienne on the throne? They must have some mental issue to make all sorts of useless mods but not something that interesting. Or maybe we can Lord Slothz'in and turn the Chantry into a SS institution, ruled by mages like in the Tevinter Imperium.
DAI was my least favorite installment in the Dragon Age series since you had no choice but to support the Chantry by proxy or directly, and across the board, the plot line had very few options, and DAI in any case is nearly impossible to properly mod thanks to the engine used by the game. Overall though the setting of Thedas is quite nice and has a unique aesthetic. The Tevinter Imperium is my favorite nations in the setting, and sometimes seems very SS-like in the way it's form of government, a "Magocracy" is described.

Stormblood said:
Oh, you mean like the overpriced flops Bandai keeps releasing, starting from Shinobi Striker? They're really going for the money-grab with the last games that have come out.

Yeah unfortunately I think it's reached the point where garbage games are more profitable than quality stuff with heart and soul put into it. If you think about it, it's pretty dumb financially to spend millions of dollars and years of development to put out an amazing experience. When you can just have a shitty mobile game made in 6 months and it will probably make just as much money as a fully fledged release of a popular franchise, if not more. Or just make no effort to rush out a game as quickly and cheaply as possible as Bethesda did with Fallout 76. They basically recycled Fallout 4 into a half assed multiplayer game, and people are losing their minds over it.

I bet my kidney they spent more money on marketing than actually developing the game.

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah unfortunately I think it's reached the point where garbage games are more profitable than quality stuff with heart and soul put into it. If you think about it, it's pretty dumb financially to spend millions of dollars and years of development to put out an amazing experience. When you can just have a shitty mobile game made in 6 months and it will probably make just as much money as a fully fledged release of a popular franchise, if not more. Or just make no effort to rush out a game as quickly and cheaply as possible as Bethesda did with Fallout 76. They basically recycled Fallout 4 into a half assed multiplayer game, and people are losing their minds over it.

I bet my kidney they spent more money on marketing than actually developing the game.

Aye. The only improvement in everything seems to be the slow improvement in graphic design. Still not on par with how fast it would progress without kikes around.

I already see so much of negative reactions to this game.

Now, I have heard that Bethesda is gonna use the same old engine for The Elder Scrolls VI.

I've hoped that TES VI is gonna be real beauty, with new engine, new graphics, maybe even real time ray tracing even, but what we are going to get seems to be something like Skyrim, with graphics mod. Basically 2011 graphics in 2020 - 2021, whenver it comes out.

Ain't that fucking great?

Now, just make it at least half as good as Skyrim, and I will forgive you for using the outdated graphics engine, maybe.

Larissa666 said:

Now, I have heard that Bethesda is gonna use the same old engine for The Elder Scrolls VI.

I've hoped that TES VI is gonna be real beauty, with new engine, new graphics, maybe even real time ray tracing even, but what we are going to get seems to be something like Skyrim, with graphics mod. Basically 2011 graphics in 2020 - 2021, whenver it comes out.

Now, just make it at least half as good as Skyrim, and I will forgive you for using the outdated graphics engine, maybe.

I think TES VI will probably look nicer than Skyrim did, after all Skyrim looked nicer than Oblivion, Oblivion looked nicer than Morrowind and so on. It's definitely gonna use the same engine as you say though so it'll be exactly the same underneath. You'll be able to use all the same old classic console commands I'm sure: TGM, TCL, player.additem f 9999999, and so and so forth lol.

Stormblood said:
Aye. The only improvement in everything seems to be the slow improvement in graphic design. Still not on par with how fast it would progress without kikes around.

I think I ranted about this graphics thing before, and my opinion hasn't changed. I think it's totally intentional after all it's the biggest "gaming journalism" sites and names that promote graphics as a huge deal and seem to almost ignore everything else. And then you have all the NPCs agreeing with this simply because...it's from an official looking site so it must be how games work...

Truth is this constant moaning about graphics simply made games extremely expensive and time consuming to make, and drives people to keep buying expensive hardware to keep up and play the games. And due to the ludicrous time and money costs to make a game with current gen graphics only the big companies owned by joos can afford to make them, which screws over independent devs as the NPCs will never touch their games as they don't have fancy graphics for the shills to moan about. Valve also makes the problem worse with Steam's terrible systems that allow all types of garbage on the platform. So if you're an indie dev your only hope is putting your work on steam where it will be buried beneath thousands of asset flips, scams, incomplete games and just overall total dogshit games.

The gaming industry has totally stagnated if you compare games from like a decade ago to now you'll see very little has really changed besides graphics. In the PS2 era when games were cheap to make there was all sorts of original, genre defining titles being made almost every year. I still remember game mechanics like drawing runes on screen and having your character vibrate them for magic effects from like 2002. Or DMC's revolutionary combat systems which were made in like 2001.

If you ask me to name an original mechanic from a game since like 2010 I really can't think of any to save my life. It's a joke, and it's why people are getting so fed up. I've heard Fallout 76 and Battlefield V are shaping up to be massive commercial failures with very low pre order numbers. Seems people are getting tired of buying shit every year. Which is a good sign because until recently people would brainlessly buy anything as long as it had a few shills and the right publisher name.

Larissa666 said:

I think the quality of the next Bethesda games depends fully on how well Fallout 76 will do. This game is an experiment it should be obvious they are just selling Fallout 4 again with a multiplayer mode and a new map. They want to see if they can get away with and make a profit from a shit game with 0 effort put into it, and they will throw paid mods in there as well to see if they can get away with it.

If Fallout 76 does well in terms of numbers you should simply forget about any future Bethesda games because this is what they will do from now on if it succeeds. Your only real hope is that the NPCs suddenly become sentient and realize this game is a scam and not fall for it. Else you can expect TES VI to be shit as well. Maybe if people boycott the game in large numbers and continue to give them bad publicity they will give their devs the time they need to put out a good game.

One thing id like to say Is Assassin's Creed Odyssey turned out to be a very, very good game in my opinion. There is some obvious bullshit in the game about Greek culture, and some other minor propaganda agenda things, but if you ignore that it's honestly really well made, weekly updates are added in, and the ending I won't spoil it, but this game does have some Satanic elements to it that are rather blatant. And is worth looking into on that alone.

serpentwalker666 said:
One thing id like to say Is Assassin's Creed Odyssey turned out to be a very, very good game in my opinion. There is some obvious bullshit in the game about Greek culture, and some other minor propaganda agenda things, but if you ignore that it's honestly really well made, weekly updates are added in, and the ending I won't spoil it, but this game does have some Satanic elements to it that are rather blatant. And is worth looking into on that alone.
Ubisoft is completely jewish, even though the game has these pagan elements(no shit it's in the greek pagan times) it doesent mean it's a satanic game or something like that.

Regardless I thought it was worth mentioning, as *spoilers* there is an twin serpent staff of hermes that gives anyone who holds it immortality to live thousands of years in this game.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back