Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New and in need of advice

DarcDeimos

Hi, i want to start with a background about myself. As many of you, i was raised in a christian family and i also attended a catholic school, i was never fond of the christian god and his son, why? He never answers your prayers. Fastforward to a bit more than a month ago, i started getting curious about demons, if they were real, and if i could summon them. I don't want to hide the truth, my first choice was a succubus, because hormones..(you don't say.) I tried the letter method and i failed, but ever since that attemp i researched them thoroughly and i can honestly say that they are amazing! Anyways that failure made me discover about power meditations(i still can't enter a trance state) and a channel on youtube called Spiritualsnism made me discover joyofsatan. I was captivated about the real story behind satanism and father Satan, for the first time in my life i felt DRAWN to a religion, i have read almost everything on the site, I've also listened to some of the sermons! And finally, yesterday i made a commitment to lord Satan by dedicating my soul to him. I know, some people may say that it was rushed, but then again, i was never drawn by something like this, it really feels powerful! But here comes my doubt.
I live with my aunt, so i can't risk being found out, you know what people think when they hear the word satanist right? That's no good, i have to play it smart. It was raining so i couldn't go buy candles, i only had dark brown ones, but i thought that because i was putting my heart and literally my blood in the ritual, father satan wouldn't care that much about the color of the candle. During the ritual i also kneeled and i said that it was out of respect to him, when i was meditating(before closing the ritual) i felt something brushing on my cheek twice, but that was it.
I wonder, did he accept me even though the color of the candle was wrong? Or did he feel insulted?
I asked him if he could send me a guardian demon to aid me on my meditation progress and in my path, i built a homemade ouija board, i already tried to see if he was here but i got no answers, I'll try again tonight.
All that i can say now is that i have faith in father, for the first time in my life i truly belive in someone.
Apologies for the long text.

Its okay to make mistakes with the ritual, you can even do it completely out of body in your astral temple. What matters is what is in your heart. Spirits of Orion are very good at touching you astrally and emotionally.

Welcome to our growing Family!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We're happy to have you!!

1. You could meditate during the night when your aunt is asleep or out to buy groceries or whatever else, just find these simple, yet effective methods!

2. Yes, Father Satan understands and accepts you! Do not worry! You didn't insult him! It's alright!!! :D :mrgreen:

Welcome in the satanic family.
Yeah you can get touched like that, astrally. Pretty cool huh ? You can even do naughty things like that.
Next step a meditation program. Learning to clean your aura. Opening your chakras. And then once ready starting the final RTR. And the most important for new people read and learn as much as possible inform yourself. There is a free satanic library (pdf and audio) on the joyofsatan main site.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This does really feel like a family indeed :)
There's something that has been bugging me in the past few days, i have been talking to father Satan, asking him to aid me in my path, so i asked him if he could send a guardian demon to me. I always try to talk to him but i never hear his answers like the other people in the forum.
Is the guardian demon with me already and i just can't sense him yet? I tried to see if he was with me by using a home made ouija but i didn't get an answer.

Yeah you already have a GD that will guide you. You get assigned one without having to ask for.
Until you are opened enough the way you will get guidance is through thoughts, dreams, or getting directed to stuff to study or to answers.

40 day Program for beginners by HP Hooded Cobra: http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf
The ouija is.. not very precise. The thing is that it must take a ridiculously high amount of energy to telekinesis over that distance, the Demons live in another galaxy after all.. Not really worth it. So usually the way it's supposed to work is you are in trance and get guided into picking the right letters by moving the cursor yourself.. so that you provide the energy for the moving part.. which is close to nothing for someone actually touching the object. The problem is that it's hard to be in the proper trance and not be affected by self moving the thing around.
One way to find your GD is going through the list of all Gods on the jos and find who you might feel connected to. Won't work for everyone especially since some have GD's that are not on the list.

Sinistra said:
40 day Program for beginners by HP Hooded Cobra: http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf
The ouija is.. not very precise. The thing is that it must take a ridiculously high amount of energy to telekinesis over that distance, the Demons live in another galaxy after all.. Not really worth it. So usually the way it's supposed to work is you are in trance and get guided into picking the right letters by moving the cursor yourself.. so that you provide the energy for the moving part.. which is close to nothing for someone actually touching the object. The problem is that it's hard to be in the proper trance and not be affected by self moving the thing around.
One way to find your GD is going through the list of all Gods on the jos and find who you might feel connected to. Won't work for everyone especially since some have GD's that are not on the list.
Thank you for the help! Actually a few days ago when i had my eyes closed, a picture of a white woman with piercing blue eyes and blonde hair, appeared to me. As i was looking through the forum i stumbled upon a topic where someone had made her portrait! It seesms to be goddess Astaroth, i do indeed feel weirdly attracted to the name. I suppose i got my answer after all :)
Their way of communicating is amazing, although it might seem tricky sometimes :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back