Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

APHTOUS STOMATITIS

EasternFireLion666

Does anyone know any permanent medical treatments or meditations against this oral disease? It's kind of a fucked up thing to live with...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

I had to look it up, but aside from the fact that it says allergies may trigger it, and that they think it may have to do with the immune system..
All I can tell you is what someone told me about allergies, and that is, when an organ goes out of balance or gets an over (toxic) load of something, allergies may occur.

In other words, sometimes it is treatable through herbal medication, but it basicly comes down to finding a balancing way of life, to prevent it from happening.

I am not too much of an expert on that, (an example..) but actually at first I thought it was ridiculous, but now it makes perfect sense to me, what centralforce said to me about going to sleep after dinner instead of staying up damaging eyes due to artificial light..
Just dont eat dinner at like 8 pm or later. Thats too late if you have to be in bed by sundown (cuz sun would be already down).

Thanks for the answers. I did use this medical product it s good for suppressing the pain. It does not kill the source hiwever.

It is triggered by some allergenics indeed but the worst part is that thise things appear when i have the slightest wound ir scratch in the oral cavity. Like a small bite or just pressing my mouth against my teeth.

Idk for sure but i think it may be pissible to permanently cure this with the elimination of Saturn working... it s a long procrss though

or more aura cleaning..

You could flush your mouth with herbal tea, in example made from sage (salvia officinalis).. I think chamomile would work too as it is somewhat anti-inflammatory.. and there are other herbs that can be used as well.

That would only be to help it heal but it does not deal with the underlying issue.

Well unfortunately there is no permanent treatment. You can use some ointments though to eliminate the symptoms.
There is a correlation between aphtous stomatitis  and vitamin deficiencies. Consumption of B12 and B9 vitamin can be effective. You should avoid eating any citrus fruits, vinegar, salt and alcohol because they make the symptoms worse. You should also avoid stressful situations.

You can start a working on obliteration of the disease and after you finish that, you can start another working to boost your health. You can also use the healing methods in jos for the symptoms and the disease.

It is better to combine a healthy diet full of vitamin B12 and B9 with a working. Also note that apthous stomatitis is  linked with some other diseases such as anemia.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Thanks for the answers. I did use this medical product it s good for suppressing the pain. It does not kill the source hiwever.

It is triggered by some allergenics indeed but the worst part is that thise things appear when i have the slightest wound ir scratch in the oral cavity. Like a small bite or just pressing my mouth against my teeth.

Idk for sure but i think it may be pissible to permanently cure this with the elimination of Saturn working... it s a long procrss though

ONLY The Sun is for healing....

Also, try taking probiotics and any other vitamin of your choice! It is helping me TREMENDOUSLY to heal this thing up and the best part is... It DOESN'T hurt!! :D

Maya said:
Well unfortunately there is no permanent treatment. You can use some ointments though to eliminate the symptoms.
There is a correlation between aphtous stomatitis  and vitamin deficiencies. Consumption of B12 and B9 vitamin can be effective. You should avoid eating any citrus fruits, vinegar, salt and alcohol because they make the symptoms worse. You should also avoid stressful situations.

You can start a working on obliteration of the disease and after you finish that, you can start another working to boost your health. You can also use the healing methods in jos for the symptoms and the disease.

It is better to combine a healthy diet full of vitamin B12 and B9 with a working. Also note that apthous stomatitis is  linked with some other diseases such as anemia.

Add: Refined sugars / artifical sugars/sweeteners.
The refined sugars rob your body of the minerals, but the first place they come in contact with, is the tissue in the mouth, and I think those areas may be the most affected by it.
Also, do not drink cola/coke/pepsi, that stuff is straight up poison.
Too much citric acid, and way too much sugar (if they haven't replaced it by aspartame, which is broken down by the liver into methanol components, which can cause blindness if there is too much - it damages the eyes).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back