Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protein

HailMotherLilith

Hello,

I wanted to ask if using protein to gain muscles (while maintaining a feminine look on myself (I'm a female btw)) would be a good idea?

I am asking here, because I am unfamiliar with it and I wanted to make sure I am educated on it in a Satanic way from our SS doctors and alike.

Thank you!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

Protein is one of the most important macro-nutrients. Eat healthy food with lots of natural protein in it, this is much better than protein powder. I don't know how your local meat supply is, but by me it's all factory kike farm poisoned meat. But eggs from free-range happy chickens and fresh fish are healthy. Don't only eat protein you still need all the other macronutrients too, but I think you would benefit from a high-protein diet. It seems like you have had a deficiency, so a big surplus of protein will help balance that.

HailMotherLilith said:
Hello,

I wanted to ask if using protein to gain muscles (while maintaining a feminine look on myself (I'm a female btw)) would be a good idea?

I am asking here, because I am unfamiliar with it and I wanted to make sure I am educated on it in a Satanic way from our SS doctors and alike.

Thank you!

No, not really. Muscle hypertrophy is energetically unfavorable for the human body. Without a proper stimulus and a surplus of calories, nothing will happen at all.
Those who try to virtually flood their bodies with hundreds of grams of proteins would only notice an increase of urea.

Apart from aesthetic or lifestyle dietary reasons, I do recommend a daily intake of 1g/kg ( gram protein per kilogram body weight ). Allow me to explain why:

The human body loses an estimated amount of 30-60 mg nitrogen per day. Nitrogen is the key component for the amino group NH2.
A chain of 100 amino acids is what you define as a protein. Anything below that number is called a polypeptide.
Nitrogen is important for the de novo synthesis of certain amino acids; e.g. glutamate, which is synthesized by transferring an amino group to the α-C atom of α-ketoglutarate.

Besides, there are around ~26.000 human genes coding for proteins, with 25% being for enzymes.
Amino acids are also required for the synthesis of peptide hormones, albumin, immune factors, coagulation factors, glutathione ( your most powerful antioxidant ), etc..

One shouldn't forget that phosphoproteins like Casein ( commonly found in milk products ) are extremely useful in the maintenance of bone mass.
Its phosphate group is required for the production of hydroxyapatite, the main component of dental enamel and bones.

There are also eight essential amino acids that must be absorbed by means of diet. Essential means that the body cannot create them from scratch.

nishka said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Hello,

Thank you!

No, not really. Muscle hypertrophy is energetically unfavorable for the human body. Without a proper stimulus and a surplus of calories, nothing will happen at all.
Those who try to virtually flood their bodies with hundreds of grams of proteins would only notice an increase of urea.

Apart from aesthetic or lifestyle dietary reasons, I do recommend a daily intake of 1g/kg ( gram protein per kilogram body weight ). Allow me to explain why:

The human body loses an estimated amount of 30-60 mg nitrogen per day. Nitrogen is the key component for the amino group NH2.
A chain of 100 amino acids is what you define as a protein. Anything below that number is called a polypeptide.
Nitrogen is important for the de novo synthesis of certain amino acids; e.g. glutamate, which is synthesized by transferring an amino group to the α-C atom of α-ketoglutarate.

Besides, there are around ~26.000 human genes coding for proteins, with 25% being for enzymes.
Amino acids are also required for the synthesis of peptide hormones, albumin, immune factors, coagulation factors, glutathione ( your most powerful antioxidant ), etc..

One shouldn't forget that phosphoproteins like Casein ( commonly found in milk products ) are extremely useful in the maintenance of bone mass.
Its phosphate group is required for the production of hydroxyapatite, the main component of dental enamel and bones.

There are also eight essential amino acids that must be absorbed by means of diet. Essential means that the body cannot create them from scratch.

This is interesting.

But I am not very familiar with some of the things you mentioned to me, thank you for educating me!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Protein is one of the most important macro-nutrients. Eat healthy food with lots of natural protein in it, this is much better than protein powder. I don't know how your local meat supply is, but by me it's all factory kike farm poisoned meat. But eggs from free-range happy chickens and fresh fish are healthy. Don't only eat protein you still need all the other macronutrients too, but I think you would benefit from a high-protein diet. It seems like you have had a deficiency, so a big surplus of protein will help balance that.

I am unsure of it actually, we mostly buy meat from the supermarket, so yeah....

But thank you for the suggestion!!

I think you would benefit from a high-protein diet. It seems like you have had a deficiency, so a big surplus of protein will help balance that.

Only in special cases, if by 'big surplus' you mean taking more than the recommended amount.

Proteins are split into monopeptide fragments by means of intestinal ectoenzymes, which are then
transported to the liver.
A protein-heavy bolus of food will result in 57% being converted into urea; with only 25% circulating freely.

Another possible fate is that a really big surplus of your amino acids will be simply deaminated into their respective
α-ketoacids in order to create either glucose or acetoacetate. Amino acids can be glucogenic, ketogenic or both.

The only notable exceptions that circumvent the hepatic pathways are branched-chain amino acids: L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine.
Those three are directly transported to your skeletal muscles.

A surplus can be useful for chronic wasting, stress, exercise or other indeterminate catabolic states of your body.
In a healthy individual, I see no reason in eating more than necessary.

But you are right: Proteins are extremely important macronutrients.

HailMotherLilith said:
This is interesting.

But I am not very familiar with some of the things you mentioned to me, thank you for educating me!

My apologies. I'm currently dealing with a bronchitis right now, so I didn't really think this through.
I merely tried to provide some examples, otherwise it would look like unsubstantiated claims.

I will gladly explain what I meant! Here are some basic facts:

A protein is a chain of more than 100 amino acids.
If it's between 10-100 amino acids, it's a polypeptide. A peptide hormone is virtually just a chain of amino acids.
Glutathione is an antioxidant commonly found in every cell. Liver failure from acetaminophen / paracetamol happens as a result of gluthatione depletion; simply put.

A simple sketch of an amino acid looks like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amino_acid#/media/File:AminoAcidball.svg

COOH is the carboxylic group. It's an acid because it donates a proton.
C is the carbon atom. In this little sketch, it's called the α-C atom, since it's the first C atom in a long chain of hydrocarbons.
H is hydrogen
H2N / NH2 is the amino group. The N atom is called nitrogen. The amino group is basic / alkaline because it accepts one proton.
R indicates the rest. This is usually a chain of hydrocarbons ( CH2, CH3, or CH4 ). It's rather simplified now.

Amino acids are derivatives of α-carboxylic acid, because the α-C atom is connected with carboxylic acid.
Since an amino group is also added to the α-C atom, it's called a derivative. Hence the name 'amino acid', since it's no longer a true α-carboxylic acid.

If the NH2 is on the left, it's called an L-amino acid.
If it's on the right, it's called a D-amino acid.
The only exception to this rule is glycine.

D-amino acids only play a role in bacterial metabolism.

The amino group can be removed by means of aminotransferases, giving you an α-ketoacid:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keto_acid#/media/File:Ketocarboxylic_Acids_General_Formulae_V.1.svg

C = O is called a ketone group, ergo α-ketoacid. Theere still is a carboxylic acid connected to the α-C atom..

Amino transferases are enzymes required for transferring amino groups with the help pyridoxal-5‘-phosphate. Pyridoxal is one form of vitamin B6.

There are two steps:
1) amino acid #1 + α-ketoglutarate <-> L-glutamate + α-ketoacid #1.

The first step accepts any amino acid.
α-ketoglutarate is the α-ketoacid of L-glutamate.

2) L-glutamate + oxalacetate <-> L-aspartate + α-ketoglutarate

The second step only accepts oxalacetate, α-ketoglutarate or pyruvate.
Oxalacetate is the corresponding α-ketoacid of L-aspartate.
Pyruvate is the α-ketoacid of L-alanine, an amino acid required for providing the muscles with glucose.
L-aspartate is required for the urea cycle.

There is a whole plethora of other reactions and possible products. The take-home message was that proteins are more important
than one might believe. Most people are deficient in it, and some people simply overdo it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'd be happy to help!

nishka said:
I think you would benefit from a high-protein diet. It seems like you have had a deficiency, so a big surplus of protein will help balance that.

Only in special cases, if by 'big surplus' you mean taking more than the recommended amount.

Proteins are split into monopeptide fragments by means of intestinal ectoenzymes, which are then
A protein-heavy bolus of food will result in 57% being converted into urea; with only 25% circulating freely.

Another possible fate is that a really big surplus of your amino acids will be simply deaminated into their respective
α-ketoacids in order to create either glucose or acetoacetate. Amino acids can be glucogenic, ketogenic or both.

The only notable exceptions that circumvent the hepatic pathways are branched-chain amino acids: L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine.

A surplus can be useful for chronic wasting, stress, exercise or other indeterminate catabolic states of your body.

HailMotherLilith said:
This is interesting.

My apologies. I'm currently dealing with a bronchitis right now, so I didn't really think this through.
I merely tried to provide some examples, otherwise it would look like unsubstantiated claims.

If it's between 10-100 amino acids, it's a polypeptide. A peptide hormone is virtually just a chain of amino acids.
Glutathione is an antioxidant commonly found in every cell. Liver failure from acetaminophen / paracetamol happens as a result of gluthatione depletion; simply put.

C is the carbon atom. In this little sketch, it's called the α-C atom, since it's the first C atom in a long chain of hydrocarbons.
H is hydrogen
H2N / NH2 is the amino group. The N atom is called nitrogen. The amino group is basic / alkaline because it accepts one proton.
R indicates the rest. This is usually a chain of hydrocarbons ( CH2, CH3, or CH4 ). It's rather simplified now.

Amino acids are derivatives of α-carboxylic acid, because the α-C atom is connected with carboxylic acid.
Since an amino group is also added to the α-C atom, it's called a derivative. Hence the name 'amino acid', since it's no longer a true α-carboxylic acid.

The amino group can be removed by means of aminotransferases, giving you an α-ketoacid:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keto_acid#/media/File:Ketocarboxylic_Acids_General_Formulae_V.1.svg

C = O is called a ketone group, ergo α-ketoacid. Theere still is a carboxylic acid connected to the α-C atom..

Amino transferases are enzymes required for transferring amino groups with the help pyridoxal-5‘-phosphate. Pyridoxal is one form of vitamin B6.

There are two steps:

Pyruvate is the α-ketoacid of L-alanine, an amino acid required for providing the muscles with glucose.

There is a whole plethora of other reactions and possible products. The take-home message was that proteins are more important
than one might believe. Most people are deficient in it, and some people simply overdo it.

If I am honest with you, this is very hard for me to understand as I am not attending any chemistry classes in school anymore, just Biology classes.

This is all too scientific for me to fully take in and understand.

You might take me for a retard, whatever, but this is too advanced "science" for me, so yeah....

HailMotherLilith said:
nishka said:

HailMotherLilith said:
This is interesting.

H is hydrogen

There are two steps:

If I am honest with you, this is very hard for me to understand as I am not attending any chemistry classes in school anymore, just Biology classes.

This is all too scientific for me to fully take in and understand.

You might take me for a retard, whatever, but this is too advanced "science" for me, so yeah....

Sorry, I believe that sleep deprivation caused me to not understand you fully.

I thank you for explaining this all in detail for me, truly.

I have two questions tho, should I avoid the protein powder at all cost like Brother Ol suggested I shouldn't take it?

Do you think I should only stick with foods that contain the largest amount of protein or just foods rich in protein? One example of many are Chicken Breasts.

HailMotherLilith said:
I have two questions tho, should I avoid the protein powder at all cost like Brother Ol suggested I shouldn't take it?

Do you think I should only stick with foods that contain the largest amount of protein or just foods rich in protein? One example of many are Chicken Breasts.

Yes, Ol argedco luciftias is right. See it from this point of view: You wouldn't consume powdered glucose, either. Or drink several ounces of molten
butter. At least, that's what a healthy individual would do.

For diet per se, I wouild recommend foods with both a high biological value and a complete profile of all 8 essential amino acids.

If you feel like virtually craving for more ( or settling for less ), then go for it. I'd always listen to what my body says than some numerical scale,
because your metabolism is never static. Furthermore, amino acid metabolism itself is also rather variable, depending upon the time of day.

( Many authors claim that L-histidine is the 9th essential amino acid. Even though it cannot be synthesized, the human body possesses a rather large reserve.
And avoiding L-histidine can be difficult. But nothing is impossible )

Protein needs to be consumed to what the body requires.

It is not stored unlike fat or carbohydrates and as mentioned the deanimation process produces urea.

So a high protein diet in a person who doesn't actually use the protein (exercise or frequent muscle stimulation via movement) will just end up giving the kidneys lots of urea to remove.

This can cause problems if the percentage is so high that the kidneys cannot move it out of the body with resultant gout and other kidney dysfunction..

Eating protein rich meats etc. is better than powders but I have seen powder products made exclusively from egg whites and lentils albeit quite expensive.

nishka said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Yes, Ol argedco luciftias is right. See it from this point of view: You wouldn't consume powdered glucose, either. Or drink several ounces of molten
butter. At least, that's what a healthy individual would do.

For diet per se, I wouild recommend foods with both a high biological value and a complete profile of all 8 essential amino acids.

If you feel like virtually craving for more ( or settling for less ), then go for it. I'd always listen to what my body says than some numerical scale,
because your metabolism is never static. Furthermore, amino acid metabolism itself is also rather variable, depending upon the time of day.

( Many authors claim that L-histidine is the 9th essential amino acid. Even though it cannot be synthesized, the human body possesses a rather large reserve.
And avoiding L-histidine can be difficult. But nothing is impossible )

Alright, thank you!

Centralforce666 said:
Protein needs to be consumed to what the body requires.

It is not stored unlike fat or carbohydrates and as mentioned the deanimation process produces urea.

So a high protein diet in a person who doesn't actually use the protein (exercise or frequent muscle stimulation via movement) will just end up giving the kidneys lots of urea to remove.

This can cause problems if the percentage is so high that the kidneys cannot move it out of the body with resultant gout and other kidney dysfunction..

Eating protein rich meats etc. is better than powders but I have seen powder products made exclusively from egg whites and lentils albeit quite expensive.

Interesting, thank you for the information!

Protein for women is perfect, especially if working out, It will help with diet and help tone you up. Only lifting heavy weights etc would change your body type.

EnkiUK2 said:
Protein for women is perfect, especially if working out, It will help with diet and help tone you up. Only lifting heavy weights etc would change your body type.

What type of protein?

I don't want to buff up too much, just some small,normal amount of muscle would do.

EnkiUK2 said:

Protein will not help with diet, it actually IS an essential cornerstone of a healthy diet. It's important for maintaining the nitrogen balance for your body.
It's equally important for both sexes.

Muscle tone is defined by a low body fat percentage. This is the result of a calorie restriction, not protein intake. You can even fat whilst sticking to a protein-rich diet, as well.
Proteins help with maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, lest the body break down the skeletal muscle proteins by means of proteasomes.

A change in body type can also be achieved without using heavy weights: by merely prolonging the muscle contraction by several seconds.
The longer tropomyosin remains dissociated from actin, the higher the chance that the skeletal muscle protein complex collapses; yielding a far greater impact on muscle development.
More muscle tension can also be created by applying this prolonging technique to negative contractions ( eccentric contractions ), as more calcium can bind to
to troponin C, ergo forcing tropomyosin to dissociate from actin.

Strength and weight aren't everything.

Besides, sprinters also tend to have fantastic muscle development suited for high-intensity endurance training. In fact, they are the only ones
with a well toned Musculus sartorius, a muscle that is severely underdeveloped in strength athletes.

HailMotherLilith said:
What type of protein?

I don't want to buff up too much, just some small,normal amount of muscle would do.

Milk products, poultry, beef, fish, eggs; you name it.

Being 'buff' insofar as being chunky? Unless you've got a big frame and/or decide to fatten up, no. It still is a matter of calorie intake.
Men - in comparison - can become very muscular as result of the high level of androgens ( male sex hormones ) inherent to their sex.

That comically muscular 'Hulkess' look you see in most professional female athletes is owed to the abuse of anabolic androgenic steroids ( which counts for both ).

nishka said:
EnkiUK2 said:

Protein will not help with diet, it actually IS an essential cornerstone of a healthy diet. It's important for maintaining the nitrogen balance for your body.
It's equally important for both sexes.

Muscle tone is defined by a low body fat percentage. This is the result of a calorie restriction, not protein intake. You can even fat whilst sticking to a protein-rich diet, as well.
Proteins help with maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, lest the body break down the skeletal muscle proteins by means of proteasomes.

A change in body type can also be achieved without using heavy weights: by merely prolonging the muscle contraction by several seconds.
The longer tropomyosin remains dissociated from actin, the higher the chance that the skeletal muscle protein complex collapses; yielding a far greater impact on muscle development.
More muscle tension can also be created by applying this prolonging technique to negative contractions ( eccentric contractions ), as more calcium can bind to
to troponin C, ergo forcing tropomyosin to dissociate from actin.

Strength and weight aren't everything.

Besides, sprinters also tend to have fantastic muscle development suited for high-intensity endurance training. In fact, they are the only ones
with a well toned Musculus sartorius, a muscle that is severely underdeveloped in strength athletes.

HailMotherLilith said:
What type of protein?

Milk products, poultry, beef, fish, eggs; you name it.

Being 'buff' insofar as being chunky? Unless you've got a big frame and/or decide to fatten up, no. It still is a matter of calorie intake.
Men - in comparison - can become very muscular as result of the high level of androgens ( male sex hormones ) inherent to their sex.

That comically muscular 'Hulkess' look you see in most professional female athletes is owed to the abuse of anabolic androgenic steroids ( which counts for both ).

Oh, I see.

Thank you so much for such a detailed reply!!! I HIGHLY appreciate!!!! :D

SATANIC BLESSINGS TO YOU!! AND HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!! :mrgreen:

Haha, I weigh 210lbs, but have some serious legs and love handles as man from all of my running and sitting w/ my sugar cravings. I'm hoping I can be mister strong guy very soon!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back