Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you think about disabled people?

doctor

I read, studying from various sources, that Hitler first ordered the sterilization and then the extermination of disabled children, and then adults.
The problem is that, knowing Hitler, it seems strange that he really did these things.
Now, knowing that most of the things that are said about Hitler are lies, I would like to ask for clarification.
Where do these rumors come from?

HAIL LORD SATAN FOREVER!!!!

The German's brought in the same eugenic laws everyone had including America. People who were in horrible conditions were euthanized as an act of mercy and sterilization of the mentally retarded is common sense. I grew up in an area where two retards had several children each one of them was horribly retarded and had to live in a home their entire life. I have been told by a parent of a retarded kid to never have a retarded child get it aborted or put in a home it ruined his marriage and his relationship with his normal children. No parents want their kid to be retarded.

The problem is Christian narcissism they derive a sense of pleasure and self importance from the suffering of others it makes them feel saintly to carry on over these unfortunate individuals. Treating these people properly gets in the way of their back patting.

doctor said:
I read, studying from various sources, that Hitler first ordered the sterilization and then the extermination of disabled children, and then adults.
The problem is that, knowing Hitler, it seems strange that he really did these things.
Now, knowing that most of the things that are said about Hitler are lies, I would like to ask for clarification.
Where do these rumors come from?

HAIL LORD SATAN FOREVER!!!!

so far i know even the greek people did it, they killed the freshly born children with retardation because it wouldnt survive in normal circumstances...today they survive because others take care of them aswell as the necessary technology and treatments... but without all this, such people would day in probably 5 days....i know it sounds pretty bad and heartless, but actually it isnt....rather to destroy the weak body and let the soul reincarnate at the normal body (if this is the case with retarded people i dont know, i hope the high priest or someone can explain how this works)... i mean.... you also wont find retarded gods or something... i know it sounds silly and funny and in someones eyes disgustingly heartless maybe but... it is the hard truth....

I think it's important to understand that disabled people are in an awkward spot in society that is unfortunate but its the reality of their situation. What I see a lot of is this silly idea that these people should be considered on the same level as everyone else this creates several problems.

I've had an argument with a christarded "friend" a while ago about a guy in a wheelchair who couldn't fulfill his dream of being a police officer and was obviously told to fuck off. This is when it becomes a problem having disabled people put into jobs where their presence is actually destructive. This is encouraged by xians and the like who are only here to destroy civilization. You have to be mentally disabled yourself to believe a person with disabilities should be serving as a cop.

What would you rather have to be keeping your children safe on the streets a mentally and physically healthy young man or some guy in a wheelchair...or a retarded person with a loaded gun...the answer is obvious I think. But there's nothing wrong with a disabled person exercising another function in society where they are not a burden to those around them. A person in a wheelchair who is mentally healthy is perfectly fit to work in an office or something like that.

As for mental disabilities unfortunately there's not really much these people can be trusted with. This is reality however sad and cruel it may be. We can't have retards managing nations or walking around with loaded guns, or making any decisions on anything. And you can't blame people for not wanting these individuals working for them either, they would just destroy their businesses.

As for having disabled children I also think abortion should be a must. I can't imagine how mentally and emotionally devastating it must be to raise a disabled child. And the kid wouldn't exactly be very happy in that state either. Bottom line is disabled people are toxic for civilization but unlike jews, xians etc these people didn't choose to be that way. But because it isn't their fault doesn't nullify the fact they are toxic in general and can't be viewed as normal or have the same rights and duties as healthy people. These people should be helped and cherished because they are also people, but this can't be taken to the extreme which is trying to ignore the problems they have and bring to the world if left unchecked.

You get to a point with a lot of retarded individuals they can't do anything not even basic tasks. They have to just live in a special home and be supervised all day long. This is also dangerous for the people who have to work in that situation. You have adult men with retard strength that have the mind of a child. I knew one worker had their face busted bad because one of the retarded adult men who was physically huge walked up to her and head butted her square in the face full force it knocked her out cold it could have killed her. She ended up going to the hospital. The other problem is the laws around treating and restraining these retards for the workers makes it dangerous to attempt to do this job. Your not going to restrain a six foot, three hundred pound, raging retarded man with a wrist lock and other soft techniques. Its dangerous to have these retards in public as well in some cases. They can just flip out and go into a insane retard rage over anything. Its like having a wild animal on a leash in public. Would abortion be such a bad thing here or legal euthanasia.

The reason a lot of the christards hate euthanasia is because they are despite their big mouthed talk about heaven and the afterlife... Totally terrified of their own mortality and they project this onto other situations. They would rather keep people alive in miserable conditions to appease their own selfish fears.

People who are physically handicapped can live a normal life and still have a functional mind. In fact a lot of their issues can be solved by modern science if the jews were not holding this knowledge back because they make millions off of creating industries around this.

Hitler said that if you are disabled or suffer from other such defects it's not a shame on you but regrettable. But it becomes criminal and shameful on you if you have children and make an innocent have to suffer your condition. And that if you are suitable as and want to be a parent you should look to adopt a healthy child instead.

As for having disabled children I also think abortion should be a must.

Well since there are a few bad doctors (J) around, i personaly did hear of a wimmen who was told by a doctor that her child will be heavy retarded and it would be better to abort it. The wimmen did ignore this information and give birth to a healthy human. Better double or tripple check this before killing your children.

I think its very unfortunate for them to have to go through what they go through. If they're physically disabled like in a wheelchair or something then accommodations can be made.

However people with genetic defects and mental retardation should be put to sleep for good. Genetic superiority is a top priority for someone like myself, even if I have to be euthanized as well.

Does Aspergers count?

Brdredr said:
I think its very unfortunate for them to have to go through what they go through. If they're physically disabled like in a wheelchair or something then accommodations can be made.

However people with genetic defects and mental retardation should be put to sleep for good. Genetic superiority is a top priority for someone like myself, even if I have to be euthanized as well.

Does Aspergers count?
Asperger's isn't real. Hans Asperger was a kike in Italy who experimented on and tortured/murdered hundreds of children. Just kikes trying to lump the lowest retards, the highest geniuses, and anybody who thinks on any level higher than NPC Christian kiketard, all into one single group and call them all retarded to try to discredit any ideas and discoveries that they may make. Anyone advanced enough to spot the kike in its crimes and see the truth about the world, "Don't listen to it, Goy, it's retarded don't pay any attention." Nothing but communist kike bullshit, destroy all differences in thought because dumb cattle who all think in the same simplistic way are easy to control.

I watched a woman who said it was better for single mothers to give their child for adopted into a complete home of both parents because of the impact single parenthood has on children,the single mothers there began attacking her with insults and emotional rants,they rather have a child for their own narcissistic needs than to care about the wellbeing of the child.the worst part was the stupid ignorant priest who was hosting this show was busy siding the single mothers to give birth to children and even the woman was surprised by this,but who cares he is a filthy priest anyway.emotions control people today especially Christians,they give birth to children for narcissistic views instead of what's best for the child.

BMF said:
As for having disabled children I also think abortion should be a must.

Well since there are a few bad doctors (J) around, i personaly did hear of a wimmen who was told by a doctor that her child will be heavy retarded and it would be better to abort it. The wimmen did ignore this information and give birth to a healthy human. Better double or tripple check this before killing your children.

I think this is an issue with the Law and not necessarily with my philosophy on abortion. Bad doctors need to be kicked out and never be allowed to do that job again. And possibly face jail time.

When it concerns the well being of citizens incompetence, stupidity and negligence should be considered crimes in my opinion.

Brdredr said:

Does Aspergers count?

I personally don't think people with fucked genes need to be put down unless they are severely mentally disabled or are race traitors. They can still live a relatively normal life so long as they are responsible enough not to breed. You should try to understand their position as well and that these people are victims of jewish programs not necessarily an enemy by default.

As long as they are aware of the issue and responsible I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to live their lives.

shinninglight said:
I watched a woman who said it was better for single mothers to give their child for adopted into a complete home of both parents because of the impact single parenthood has on children,the single mothers there began attacking her with insults and emotional rants,they rather have a child for their own narcissistic needs than to care about the wellbeing of the child.the worst part was the stupid ignorant priest who was hosting this show was busy siding the single mothers to give birth to children and even the woman was surprised by this,but who cares he is a filthy priest anyway.emotions control people today especially Christians,they give birth to children for narcissistic views instead of what's best for the child.

I can agree that being raised by a single mother is not ideal but I don't like being too open and eager for adoption.

Nowadays single mothers should keep their kids and not give them away to adoption. What guarantees can you or anyone give me that the child will be raised well, or end up in some jewish blood ritual...I am tired of hearing about children given for adoption that go missing, or end up with psychopaths that abuse them.

BMF said:

As with ANY doctor, no matter what you're doing, you should always get a second opinion.

Dahaarkan said:
I can agree that being raised by a single mother is not ideal but I don't like being too open and eager for adoption.

Nowadays single mothers should keep their kids and not give them away to adoption. What guarantees can you or anyone give me that the child will be raised well, or end up in some jewish blood ritual...I am tired of hearing about children given for adoption that go missing, or end up with psychopaths that abuse them.

It's not ideal at all. I was raised by a single mother, and while I saw my father every now and again I never had a male role model in my life. So what happens? The hood raises your child instead, and that's the worst thing that could happen.

I believe its up to the parents of the child at birth, if such be deemed/and or Apparently, sane. Not so, with an older child that has demonstrated sound or functional mind. Then the options should ideally change.

I think there are in today's time many options and few acceptable excuses in the ordinary course of things.I also Believe if to have a child biologically or not, bares careful consideration on the part of any responsible would be parent, also as to there husband/wife.

However if you count the cost, know full well and do it anyway, more so if you have saved a life, that would not have made it, you are responsible for that life, or seeing to its continuation.

Not too long ago the government was talking about putting up the National Insurance contributions workers need to pay along with our already very high income taxes.

And they used the emotional blackmail excuse that it was to help support the elderly.

No it's not. Now of course there are struggling pensioners about. But I feel many senior citizens grew up and worked when there were lots of jobs about. And I've been noticing it's the older generation that has most of the property and buying power.

In Scotland there is what they call the North South Divide. Where there's lots more poverty and people die younger up North than down South.

What's been upsetting me and making me jealous is that because there's not much employment in Scotland. Lots and lots of people are on benefits.

So the government saying they have a National Insurance crises and need to increase workers contributions to National Insurance is to pay for all of these people that don't work.

The job seekers allowance benefit is pretty grim. So people go to the doctor and say they're depressed. Get a few sick notes. Get prescribed some anti-depressants. And then after a while start to claim ESA and PIP. Two disability benefits which give free public transport passes and other benefits and of course more free money. And once you're on a disability benefit they leave you alone and don't pressure you to find work.

I'm jealous because I work long and hard. And I see around me all these (some disabilities are invisible) healthy young people just living off of the disability benefits.

And I know they're on the disability benefits because they've been chilling out for years. I live in state social housing stock so I'm surrounded by them. I've also claimed benefits and if you're not on the disability benefit they push you to find work. And they have connections with like supermarket chains etc. and can arrange a crappy job for you.

So I'm against disabled people because they're a drain on society. It's not natural because nature doesn't feel all paternalistic to the weak or sick. I believe in justice not equality. Eat or be eaten. Nature is ruthless and only the strong should survive. I've been fired from jobs and it's just business. Pick yourself up and carry on.

I feel anger and frustration because I have important things to do. As we here know. RTR's, Meditation, Study. And I am stuck for time. And these useless drones are chilling out enjoying the sun when it's out, smoking their fags. Having walk after walk with their dogs. Hanging about and chatting all day etc. Useless drones and I'm busy as heck and taxed to death to carry them.

What my major complaint is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with many of these people. Lots of them go down from being useless and lazy. But some are big and powerful bodybuilders. Healthy going to the gym. Looking great. Playing football. Dressing up nice and enjoying nights out in the town.

The disabled benefits system is flawed and corrupt. I note all these perfectly able disabled parking badge holders. People that can walk and appear perfectly healthy as the next man that can that can park wherever they want. And get privilege on garage waiting lists. While they also have all of these disabled parking bays and us workers cannot park.

It sucks because they are privileged. I have heart. If someone is suffering I feel it and am compassionate.

But there are millions of lazy useless bastards calling themselves depressed or something and living a nice chillaxing life on the disability benefits. It's a loophole to fiddle the unemployment figures. It's wrong and upsets me because I am not a useless drone and could better use all of that free time.

But I just cannot pretend and go down that route. I have ethics. I have a very strong sense of justice. Of right and wrong.

Okay there are employment challenges and I suppose they're just victims of the state of things. They're not Spiritual Satanists with the knowledge, will and drive to rise above it and try and grow and be their best.

I could understand supporting real disabled and suffering persons. But of course they shouldn't be breeding because they are privileged and a burden. But so many jump on the band wagon. "Not all disabilities are visible". But come on not millions and millions of people claiming disability living allowance.

I get tired from long hours at work and I feel jealous because I don't believe all of these disabled benefits claimants are truly entitled to it. There's the problem with disabled people. Is that we have to keep them and they are better off financially than us who work and have to pay our rent and taxes. How can disabled people on benefits be better off financially than us that work? How is that right or fair?

And because it's a loophole to fiddle unemployment figures where millions of perfectly healthy and fit people abuse the disability benefits system.

Just thinking that there are two types of category of disability.

Suppose someone is healthy and of good breeding stock. But they become disabled due to an accident or contracting some illness like multiple sclerosis.

Then it's the kind hearted and compassionate benefits system that can carry them.

The second kind are physical and psychological degenerates.

I see that they are suffering being uncomfortable sitting all the time in wheelchairs.

And they complain and act like naughty children. These mentally retarded people have nothing to look forward to. I mean a naughty child will grow up and stop being a brat..... Hopefully.

And looking at old age care homes.

I hear the elderly in there become all grumpy and lose all interest in everything. Once they're in that environment there's nothing to look forward to. And they give up and just want to sit about waiting to die.

I've asked the carers working in some care homes and they said it's a hard job because they are supposed to look after and help the elderly in the care homes. But it's a very negative full of suffering environment. It gets everyone down. That if you're compassionate and care you can come away from work drained every day working there.

So the former disabled people is acceptable but the latter is not.

One day a family passed on the street with a young disabled child.

And I was walking and talking to a lovely old dear.

That old woman stopped and said:

"You know what? Somethings going on. I'm sure in the olden days people were healthy. I'm certain we didn't get so many autistic children in the past."

I think she might have said that they didn't get any autistic children in the past. But I said it must be the vaccines they give now.

Vaccinations are a whole new and great big thread that I believe I've seen here before.

Okay I complained earlier about the disability benefits and over its abuse by healthy individuals.

But Scotland really does have a lot of really disabled people as well.

And I wonder what causes it.... Could it be from the lack of sun. Could it be from their ancestors working in an unhealthy Industrial Revolution? Or is it induced by vaccinations? I'm not looking for any answers here, just thinking out loud.

Brdredr said:
Dahaarkan said:

It's not ideal at all. I was raised by a single mother, and while I saw my father every now and again I never had a male role model in my life. So what happens? The hood raises your child instead, and that's the worst thing that could happen.

The "hood" = jew

Brdredr said:
absolute13 said:
The "hood" = jew

The hood = ghetto

Not hard to comprehend, is it?

The hood from slang and environment and stereotypes as far as the game or gangster culture is concerned has the jew wrapped all around it. They promote and exclaim it. They are like the center as far as school is concerned. To go back and to see the supposed popular hoodlums all to be jews. The media rap and the promotion of drugs even though there is a war on drugs... All jews. The hood ghetto or whatnot. It's the jew. The way they exclaim themselves as far as conduct normally from the hood that people recognize. JEWS. The ghetto as it is or the hood of the jew or just the jew, it's what they promote and brought out into the blacks mind. Within those communities the head of such are the same manipulating jews using occult power on gentiles. That's why I put the hood=jew.

People who just suffer from material diseases can be healed especially with the new sciences as stem cells, replacements and stuff like that, and operate just fine in society. Nobody sane would want to harm people because they had an accident sometime in their life. The same goes for people crippled by war or other unfortunate accidents. Science is reaching levels will be able to be cured. So these people will not have to face any issues.

There are many people who have disabilities that are things that can be fixed, such as hearing, eye disabilities, and things like that. Science will just fix these and as we advance in genetic understanding we will wipe these problems out once and for all. Lack of jewish monopoly will also make these treatments simply financially easy to do and it won't impose huge burdens upon the state.

There is also the other category of retards and some gene pools who just have amassed so many hereditary health issues that mating with other individuals can become literally deadly and a plague upon descendants, sometimes with a mix of psychological and material disorders. These people should abstain from having kids, unless they want to just crippled other individuals which is nefarious in itself. The generated people will be very unhappy and this can cause numerous problems to themselves and others.

As far as retardation is concerned it's very dangerous and just incurable. I also knew one case of a retard who was 6'2, around 300 pounds as stated. The thing is with these people the mind is just lacking so the power they can exact is extreme, a retard can break the hand of someone in a handshake as the mind does not really exercise any restrain over the body. One day it randomly had a buzzing and it beat it's own father and mother numerous times a day, but that one day it almost killed its own father for no verifiable circumstances. It would wander on the streets without a purpose and it also victimized dogs and other animals often. It would shout at cars and chase cars too. This is not something one really needs in their civilization.

Another case I knew one woman had a retarded sister. They lived together for 60 years. The woman remained unmarried as she always had to take care of the retard. At one time the retard did push her off the stairs on purpose and she broke both her legs.

SS Amonra said:
HP Mageson666 said:
People who are physically handicapped can live a normal life and still have a functional mind. In fact a lot of their issues can be solved by modern science if the jews were not holding this knowledge back because they make millions off of creating industries around this.

Thank you. I was concerned because I do have a physical disability aka hearing impaired but I am not mentally retarded and I have a job and I am SS. And of course it’s been taking g me a while to develop confidence.

This is more like a medical problem, not actual 'disability'. Disability is a serious thing. Plus all people get sick at some point this is just nothing to worry about.

The jew has branded many people who simply have medical problems and mixed them over with the genetically and hereditary toxic individuals, which is not the same thing at all.

In the case of heredity we have things that can be hereditary such as high grade schizophrenia, murderous tendencies and other things like that. It's not the same as having a minor disability.

Jews also have created a lot of diseases such as mass autism, and many other things through deceitful practices. There are many people who are completely fine racially and otherwise but the environmental toxicity of life just ruins them. And this has nothing to do with them.

The jewish race as a whole is a manifestation of what is called genetic disability, stacked over and procreated for thousands of years, plus interbreeding, alien genes, and the psychopathic culture manifested from the above, plus hereditary mental illness of the highest degree.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back