Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Extreme Reality Of This Solar System And Life On Prison Earth

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
They all would have completed the magnum opus very easily and quickly, so they are some of our gods now living in Orion. The people on Earth are those who haven't yet completed the magnum opus, or a few who have who are still living here hiding living forever. After the magnum opus, they are powerful enough to influence Earth from across the galaxy so they don't need to reincarnate here.
https://image.ibb.co/kx5jVq/1540691977447.jpg

We also have people in Agartha who have completed the Magnum Opus. Not all human gods are in Orion
That's why I said this "or a few who have who are still living here hiding living forever."

I see. Thank you for the answers

Stormblood said:
Yeah, the difference is that you said they haven't completed the Magnum Opus, while I stated they have.
Yea not really. I said those who haven't completed the magnum opus yet, plus a few who have who are hiding
The "have" in there implies "have (completed the magnum opus)"
Maybe your culture is different, but in mine this is a perfectly clear way to speak. When you explicitly say one thing and talk about the alternative too, you don't have to be so explicitly clear about labelling the alternative because it's implied that you're still talking about the two sides of the same one topic.

Stormblood said:
Yeah, the difference is that you said they haven't completed the Magnum Opus, while I stated they have.
Yea not really. I said those who haven't completed the magnum opus yet, plus a few who have who are hiding
Maybe your culture is different, but in mine this is a perfectly clear way to speak. When you explicitly say one thing and talk about the alternative too, you don't have to be so explicitly clear about labelling the alternative because it's implied that you're still talking about the two sides of the same one topic.

It appears I have read incorrectly.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

No problem, you know you weren't wrong, just a little bit different perspective. :D As usual, we're both right.

Stormblood said:

No problem, you know you weren't wrong, just a little bit different perspective. :D As usual, we're both right.

Yeah. I apologise for the trouble :)

The thing that is unclear and needs explanation is: where is the rest of the Phaeton’s mass?

The total amount of material in the Asteroid Belt would make a planet much smaller than our Moon, if it all collected and clumped together. And that is including Ceres.

It is hard to believe that someone lived on such small rock. Now, if it only was mid point station between inner and outer solar system, with artificially sustained life support, then it is plausible that it was inhabited. But, many say that Phaeton was actually planet just like our Earth, naturally habitable.

Larissa666 said:
The thing that is unclear and needs explanation is: where is the rest of the Phaeton’s mass?

The total amount of material in the Asteroid Belt would make a planet much smaller than our Moon, if it all collected and clumped together. And that is including Ceres.

It is hard to believe that someone lived on such small rock. Now, if it only was mid point station between inner and outer solar system, with artificially sustained life support, then it is plausible that it was inhabited. But, many say that Phaeton was actually planet just like our Earth, naturally habitable.

Much of it was probably blown out of the solar system, or at least so far out that we can't see it anymore. There's another astroid belt type thing around the farthest edges of the solar system and we have no idea how far this one goes. There's also things like commets with such extreme orbits that they only come near enough to be seen once every few thousand years. Jupiter and Saturn probably swallowed some of the rocks from Phæton into their cores, maybe some other gas giant planets did this too. Many of the rocks hit and landed on other solid planets, especially mars, but probably all of the planets were hit. Much of Phæton could also have gone into the sun, which is probably what most likely happened.

Larissa666 said:

I read that the Asteroid belt was in fact a "to be planet" that never came into existence because of gravitational perturbations from Jupiter that imbued the protoplanets with too much orbital energy for them to accrete into a planet.

patbona63 said:
Larissa666 said:

I read that the Asteroid belt was in fact a "to be planet" that never came into existence because of gravitational perturbations from Jupiter that imbued the protoplanets with too much orbital energy for them to accrete into a planet.

Yes, that is the official "explanation", because you know, (((they))) are not really comfortable with the Phaeton hypothesis.

"Arcadia mentioned the "Kolob".
Kolob is Sirius B so far as I know. Mormons claim that Whites derive from there and return there. See "banned mormon cartoon" on jewtube,etc.

Great post, really interesting....
The ring makers have been busy. there are also rings around Neptune and Uranus now. Pun intended :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back