Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Some People Fail In Satanism

AncientShadow666 said:
lol i have zero earth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's fine in your case, I love your whimsical personality ;)

Now unto the general topic :
I wanted to emphasize to the community is that we should be nicer towards each other and the new people too. There is no question of separating the wheat from the chaff : this has already been done it's called the dedication ritual. All dedicated and still active satanist warriors should be respected. It takes time to get out of bad habits and blaming people doesn't help. Blame the (((society))) and the kikes that rule it if you want to blame someone. We are not in competition with anyone but ourselves here.
And honestly some people really have no clue how to handle and help other people's problem and I have seen cases of so called "brutally honest" advices that were more like "brutally showing how much you have a cold heart and complete lack of tact" type of deal. Not everybody is great at everything if you can't be a decent mom or social assistant probably avoid giving "brutally honest advices". Ok sometimes I may seem a little bit passive aggressive myself but it's because I try to "mom" people who didn't get proper "civic education" for their own good. I only do that to people I care about (so by default any SS until they misbehave too much), I completely ignore everybody else (by default any non SS starts here) and if someone hurts me (outside of the SS) I find a way to get back at them when they don't expect it.

AncientShadow666 said:
I didnt have earth either. It was detrimental to me since im dominant in water and air. Combined with negative self deceitful aspects in my chart, guaranteed depression. This was three years before i had turned to SS. The peoole around me only assumed i was digging myself a spiritual hole and getting worse as a "devil worshipper".
I find working with both elements in one working that are in a relationship with each other build a tolerance for both and doesnt cause an extreme. For instance, if your dominant in air and lack deeply in earth 1 breath of air and 2-3 breaths of earth is a good ratio. Normally if its not that bad of a relationship then you just need to have a ratio of 2air and 3earth. Always just one up. Then, you can work with yourself to know the porportion of both elements in that relationship.
Hail satan!

Neoma Isadora said:
AncientShadow666 said:

aawwww :D :D

yeah some people are too sensitive and they just dont get the "brutal honest advice" if they currently in a situation where they can be hurt by almost everything and need a gentle advice... i know i used to be like that and i needed someone who would gently talk to me to do this and that, ofcourse today is another thing with me i cant stand it when someone talks to me like that since i changed and all, so yeah i need a brutal honest advice, like kick in the ass and SPARTAAAAAAAAA thing if you know what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i always talk to SS nice and try to give gentle advices firstly, expecially if SS is knew and i dont know how he will usually react, from some SS here who are here for a longer time i already know what answer to expect from them, if it will be gentle advice or straight to the point advice

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
AncientShadow666 said:
I didnt have earth either. It was detrimental to me since im dominant in water and air. Combined with negative self deceitful aspects in my chart, guaranteed depression. This was three years before i had turned to SS. The peoole around me only assumed i was digging myself a spiritual hole and getting worse as a "devil worshipper".
I find working with both elements in one working that are in a relationship with each other build a tolerance for both and doesnt cause an extreme. For instance, if your dominant in air and lack deeply in earth 1 breath of air and 2-3 breaths of earth is a good ratio. Normally if its not that bad of a relationship then you just need to have a ratio of 2air and 3earth. Always just one up. Then, you can work with yourself to know the porportion of both elements in that relationship.
Hail satan!

i am extremely dominant in water... like freaking alot... after that comes the air, and i have very very little of fire and earth, alright i will take your advice about elements and do it :D

AncientShadow666 said:
Neoma Isadora said:
AncientShadow666 said:

yeah some people are too sensitive and they just dont get the "brutal honest advice" if they currently in a situation where they can be hurt by almost everything and need a gentle advice... i know i used to be like that and i needed someone who would gently talk to me to do this and that, ofcourse today is another thing with me i cant stand it when someone talks to me like that since i changed and all, so yeah i need a brutal honest advice, like kick in the ass and SPARTAAAAAAAAA thing if you know what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i always talk to SS nice and try to give gentle advices firstly, expecially if SS is knew and i dont know how he will usually react, from some SS here who are here for a longer time i already know what answer to expect from them, if it will be gentle advice or straight to the point advice

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Hail satan!

i am extremely dominant in water... like freaking alot... after that comes the air, and i have very very little of fire and earth, alright i will take your advice about elements and do it :D

Hmm I actually have a very similar natal build with large majority water and second element air. I have a single fire planet and I absolutely love this particular planet/sign placement :)
What annoys me seriously is my ascendant and the position of my mars, I realize these two have been really crippling me in my life, they don't pack a punch at all.

Also some people quit when the going gets tough, or they want things handle to them. You have to do your meditations daily, be persistence in your overall goals, I have wrote this before everything takes dedication, a decision,time. Is all matter of choice, you don't fight back or change , misery will continue ..
Giving up is not option, anyone who does will have to try again eventually.

Neoma Isadora said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Neoma Isadora said:

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
Hail satan!

Hmm I actually have a very similar natal build with large majority water and second element air. I have a single fire planet and I absolutely love this particular planet/sign placement :)
What annoys me seriously is my ascendant and the position of my mars, I realize these two have been really crippling me in my life, they don't pack a punch at all.

You probably should empower your fire sign or masculine chakras. I still dont know how to reverse the tables from an unprominent planet yet except all out working on that chakra but it can be really tiring. Say you want to create a much stronger relationship with the heart chakra and the planet venus. What brews in my mind are empowering it with air, breathing in green energy into it and blue on your aura, and picking out a star like betelgeuse to work with. The working would have to start with the moon being in an air sign(or water. Not sure how to tweak that out yet buut:) on a day with a water planet(friday) but that would be hard to keep a forty day routine. And one would have to have singing lessons/resources to keep uo with the air or "feed" it so its useful(inquiry) and the water woukd serve as a helper with sensitivity and etc etc.

I honestly went entirely off track but i hope you get the concept.
Hail Satan!

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
Neoma Isadora said:
AncientShadow666 said:

You probably should empower your fire sign or masculine chakras. I still dont know how to reverse the tables from an unprominent planet yet except all out working on that chakra but it can be really tiring. Say you want to create a much stronger relationship with the heart chakra and the planet venus. What brews in my mind are empowering it with air, breathing in green energy into it and blue on your aura, and picking out a star like betelgeuse to work with. The working would have to start with the moon being in an air sign(or water. Not sure how to tweak that out yet buut:) on a day with a water planet(friday) but that would be hard to keep a forty day routine. And one would have to have singing lessons/resources to keep uo with the air or "feed" it so its useful(inquiry) and the water woukd serve as a helper with sensitivity and etc etc.

Hail Satan!
If the purpose was for singing***

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
You probably should empower your fire sign or masculine chakras. I still dont know how to reverse the tables from an unprominent planet yet except all out working on that chakra but it can be really tiring. Say you want to create a much stronger relationship with the heart chakra and the planet venus. What brews in my mind are empowering it with air, breathing in green energy into it and blue on your aura, and picking out a star like betelgeuse to work with. The working would have to start with the moon being in an air sign(or water. Not sure how to tweak that out yet buut:) on a day with a water planet(friday) but that would be hard to keep a forty day routine. And one would have to have singing lessons/resources to keep uo with the air or "feed" it so its useful(inquiry) and the water woud serve as a helper with sensitivity and etc etc.

Hail Satan!
Actually I don't get the concept. You got me confused with these green and blue colored energies and stuff. How is it gonna help with fire ? And isn't the heart chakra neutral anyway ?
Besides I wanna get more feminine not more masculine. I'm a trans girl.
And I'm too used to having water majority and I enjoy it too much to give it up.
If anything I should rather try to replace most of my air with earth/fire split. Air really sucks for the most part, also the worst element to have a majority in, it makes people very unreliable, wimpy, douchey and extra annoying. All air majority people I know IRL are despicable and untrustworthy. Water saved me from being like them.

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
Say you want to create a much stronger relationship with the heart chakra and the planet venus. What brews in my mind are empowering it with air, breathing in green energy into it and blue on your aura, and picking out a star like betelgeuse to work with. The working would have to start with the moon being in an air sign(or water. Not sure how to tweak that out yet buut:) on a day with a water planet(friday) but that would be hard to keep a forty day routine. And one would have to have singing lessons/resources to keep uo with the air or "feed" it so its useful(inquiry) and the water woukd serve as a helper with sensitivity and etc etc.

Hail Satan!

The heart chakra is ruled by Mercury, Venus rules the throat.

What do you mean by "a day with a water planet (friday)"? If you mean that the of Venus is a watery day, then no. Venus is earth and air.

Stormblood said:
Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
Say you want to create a much stronger relationship with the heart chakra and the planet venus. What brews in my mind are empowering it with air, breathing in green energy into it and blue on your aura, and picking out a star like betelgeuse to work with. The working would have to start with the moon being in an air sign(or water. Not sure how to tweak that out yet buut:) on a day with a water planet(friday) but that would be hard to keep a forty day routine. And one would have to have singing lessons/resources to keep uo with the air or "feed" it so its useful(inquiry) and the water woukd serve as a helper with sensitivity and etc etc.

Hail Satan!

The heart chakra is ruled by Mercury, Venus rules the throat.

What do you mean by "a day with a water planet (friday)"? If you mean that the of Venus is a watery day, then no. Venus is earth and air.
Your right. Sorry, my heads everywhere this week

How does one post a picture here or can't I because I'm using phone can it b done only with a laptop

Blue666Light said:
Hi.... I'm a new member...
Please guide me..... What to do?

Just saw your post (yeah, been out a while) id like to knoe how youve done in the past year since your commencement! always nice to hear people's storys

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So hol up amigo, whitey, does that mean that if I am not a trillionaire yet, it's not Satan's fault? Why don't the Gods make me into a God cause I am a fucking lazy scum? I mean clearly I was someone extremely important like the emperor of the galaxy in my past life, and now I suck in general.

This must be Satan that is for sure. Cause I dedicated to Satan 1 month ago and in the JoS it writes somewhere, I do not remember where cause probably I just invented this out of my ass, that Satan will take responsibility for all my shit like I am a little kid all the time. While of course doing all my favors for my life.

And I can blame the Gods for everything of course. Why is the JoS focusing on Hitler? Hitler was important, ok, but now I was the emperor of the Galaxy. And please do not say I am an attention whore cause I am not, ok? I am more important so hear me now. I have done so much.

Like, I did an RTR three years ago. Then the gods failed on tehir end of the bargain to make me a multi-trillionaire by the night of friday which was agreed (I can communicate with them 100% not like you the deluded ones) and they failed.

What is wrong with my life?

It was only half of it, this RTR I did. Cause I am too strong and I attract too many enemies when I try to do RTR.. Then I went into a bargain with the Gods because who are they to get my help? and who are all of you here to listen to my long despair? But I make a favor to you to write you something very important.

Also, why do you try to moderate my posts? Are ye censoring Prince Judeaus Maximum Infernus 666x2, yet again? The Gods whom are my own friends and servants will get to you! Also, everyone here doesn't know their shit! You don't need to meditate, you need to worship me, Prince Kabbalisticus Judeaus Maximus Infernus 666x2, in order to be saved.

Now I am going to make a website and complain about how bad this priesthood is! BYE!!

YOUR LOSS FOR NOT HAVING ME AROUND!

Okay this REALLY hit home lol.

PeppermintTaco said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now I am going to make a website and complain about how bad this priesthood is! BYE!!

Ahahaha, touche. A purretty subtle reference. I see what you did there, High Priest!

Brother your media and everything will be put on the official JoS library for people of all of Turkey to read. I am informing you. Let me know in e-mail if you need anything else or have any other consideration. You can see this here:

www.satanslibrary.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ahahaha, touche. A purretty subtle reference. I see what you did there, High Priest!

Brother your media and everything will be put on the official JoS library for people of all of Turkey to read. I am informing you. Let me know in e-mail if you need anything else or have any other consideration. You can see this here:

http://www.satanslibrary.org
Thank you for your notification here, High Priest. Please excuse my tardiness. My SS brother who co-manages the website with me has informed me that you indeed got back to me through mail but I haven't been able to check yet; I recently moved cities and started a new (and pretty heavy) job, so I have been trying to get into rhythm.

I will be sure to check your e-mail today in the evening (around 10 hours from now, I think?) and answer it to the best of my ability. Sorry for the delay.

Furthermore, I know you don't know Turkish so please don't hesitate to contact me through any avenue that's convenient for you in order to make the publication process easier, for example what is a translation of what and all. I try to make it clear in each and every document and page I release, but just saying.

Have a great day, venerable brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back