Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clubs.....

HailMotherLilith

I never liked clubs or parties of nowadays..

But recently, I've been feeling like going to a club, or something like that, to celebrate Halloween. Should I avoid it?

I wanna hear different opinions so that is why I am asking.

I'd wager that you should be alright to go to one. If it's a well-organized celebration and the club management knows how to deal with potential junkies and drunkards, it could be a hella fun time and you'd likely make some friends. Impressing them with your occult knowledge and what-have-you; it's the time of year where even the most unaware, unspiritual people find the things we do interesting and fun to learn about, even if they think you're just roleplaying as a witch or something.

There are some risks to it that I'm sure you've considered, largely drug-related since that shit has long infiltrated the club scene, but with the sheer amount of spiritual protection you've built up and with multiple Gods watching over you, you'll be safe. And if it turns out that clubs really aren't your thing, you can easily bow out of there and find a better Halloween celebration to partake in. A backup plan or two is a good idea.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'd wager that you should be alright to go to one. If it's a well-organized celebration and the club management knows how to deal with potential junkies and drunkards, it could be a hella fun time and you'd likely make some friends. Impressing them with your occult knowledge and what-have-you; it's the time of year where even the most unaware, unspiritual people find the things we do interesting and fun to learn about, even if they think you're just roleplaying as a witch or something.

There are some risks to it that I'm sure you've considered, largely drug-related since that shit has long infiltrated the club scene, but with the sheer amount of spiritual protection you've built up and with multiple Gods watching over you, you'll be safe. And if it turns out that clubs really aren't your thing, you can easily bow out of there and find a better Halloween celebration to partake in. A backup plan or two is a good idea.

Thank you so much for the reply!!

The club has a requirement for the Halloween party: To be 18 or above and to have masks on :twisted:

I LOVE dressing up for Halloween! It was my all time dream to participate in a Halloween celebration, but we don't have that here... sadly...

I feel a good and a positive vibe going to one, plus, I feel like I could make some friends there! :)

It's after at dark hours tho... like 10 pm something and it gets dark at 7:13 pm over here already. I'm not interested in drinking, as it makes me very dizzy and makes me feel like my muscles are giving out on me, so I avoid it for that and to also not cause any holes in my aura.

Go enjoy yourself, just dont do drugs and alcohol :twisted:

i myself go to clubs very often but mostly to dance myself away and enjoy the music i like to listen and ofcourse sometimes you can definitely meet cool people who like the same stuff and have same hobbys and interests like you do oooorrr even meet other SS who also come to just enjoy the music and dance themselves away sooo... i dont see any problems with that :D ofcourse i avoid drunken idiots or i just laugh at them and with few jokes make them realize how pathethic they are when they drink sooo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can party but keep it healthy (no drugs, alcohol and all that crap ofcourse)

AncientShadow666 said:
i myself go to clubs very often but mostly to dance myself away and enjoy the music i like to listen and ofcourse sometimes you can definitely meet cool people who like the same stuff and have same hobbys and interests like you do oooorrr even meet other SS who also come to just enjoy the music and dance themselves away sooo... i dont see any problems with that :D ofcourse i avoid drunken idiots or i just laugh at them and with few jokes make them realize how pathethic they are when they drink sooo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can party but keep it healthy (no drugs, alcohol and all that crap ofcourse)

Got it! :)

Oh, yeah, I do agree with people here, go, have a good time if you feel like.

Alcohol and drugs are not a prerequisite for having a good time at any party. When you see that shit for what it really is, you will realize that is quite contrary.

"Damn, I was so high and drunk last night, I do not even remember most of it" <-- how the heck is this a definition of good experience?

And if you meet someone you like at the parties, be careful, please. A lot of idiots and dangerous people out there, who are not worth your time and energy. This is a friendly advice, I do not want to sound like your mother. :)

Good luck, and may you have a good time.

Hail Satan!!!

I really don't understand why people drink or smoke. Its neither tasty nor does it help to cure depression or anything related. Or help you sleep or relieve stress.Once my friends talked me into smoking and I felt disgusting. It was like inhaling tire smoke. It tasted shit and my throat felt sore and disgusted afterwards. Same with drinking. And I thought it would help me sleep but the high was such an uncomfortable high that neither could I sleep nor could I be fully awake. It was completely fucked up. And I was like "wtf am I doing ?. This feels like shit. Why do people say it helps you sleep when it certainly does not ??. Tf I just wasted money on nothing."

As opposed to this the beautiful meditation from Satan was something I did to relieve myself of stress in a positive way. It gave me a natural high and helped me go deep into trance and get good sleep. It also felt "REALLY" good.

Larissa666 said:

Alcohol and drugs are not a prerequisite for having a good time at any party. When you see that shit for what it really is, you will realize that is quite contrary.

"Damn, I was so high and drunk last night, I do not even remember most of it" <-- how the heck is this a definition of good experience?

And if you meet someone you like at the parties, be careful, please. A lot of idiots and dangerous people out there, who are not worth your time and energy. This is a friendly advice, I do not want to sound like your mother. :)

Hail Satan!!!

I totally agree with you.

This "want" had already passed. I'm naturally not an extroverted person, just extroverted (to some point) with the people I trust.

But thanks for the advise :D

Jack said:
I really don't understand why people drink or smoke. Its neither tasty nor does it help to cure depression or anything related. Or help you sleep or relieve stress.Once my friends talked me into smoking and I felt disgusting. It was like inhaling tire smoke. It tasted shit and my throat felt sore and disgusted afterwards. Same with drinking. And I thought it would help me sleep but the high was such an uncomfortable high that neither could I sleep nor could I be fully awake. It was completely fucked up. And I was like "wtf am I doing ?. This feels like shit. Why do people say it helps you sleep when it certainly does not ??. Tf I just wasted money on nothing."

As opposed to this the beautiful meditation from Satan was something I did to relieve myself of stress in a positive way. It gave me a natural high and helped me go deep into trance and get good sleep. It also felt "REALLY" good.

I ask the same question once in a while.

I never smoked, felt like it when I was younger, but refused. Alcohol always made me feel bad and weak, but non alcohol drinks didn't.

Do you guys think the non alcohol drinks are still a no go like any regular alcoholic drinks?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
]i myself go to clubs very often but mostly to dance myself away and enjoy the music i like to listen and ofcourse sometimes you can definitely meet cool people who like the same stuff and have same hobbys and interests like you do oooorrr even meet other SS who also come to just enjoy the music and dance themselves away sooo... i dont see any problems with that :D ofcourse i avoid drunken idiots or i just laugh at them and with few jokes make them realize how pathethic they are when they drink sooo... :lol: :lol: :lol: you can party but keep it healthy (no drugs said:

????

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

This "want" had already passed. I'm naturally not an extroverted person, just extroverted (to some point) with the people I trust.

Jack said:

I never smoked, felt like it when I was younger, but refused. Alcohol always made me feel bad and weak, but non alcohol drinks didn't.

Do you guys think the non alcohol drinks are still a no go like any regular alcoholic drinks?

I am similar to you. I am somewhat of an “ambivert” I have my moments of extroverted and introverted behavior. Sometimes I go crazy from spending time isolated, and I want to go out and have fun with everyone I can find, I feel so much better in company than alone. But then, at times, I close myself in my apartment, and do not think of moving outside if I do not really must to. :)

Larissa666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

Jack said:

I am similar to you. I am somewhat of an “ambivert” I have my moments of extroverted and introverted behavior. Sometimes I go crazy from spending time isolated, and I want to go out and have fun with everyone I can find, I feel so much better in company than alone. But then, at times, I close myself in my apartment, and do not think of moving outside if I do not really must to. :)

Oh come on!

I wanted to ask you to exchange mails with one another, but refrained from it due to other things, but this reply of yours makes me want to ask you that again, but I won't, sorry!

Larissa666 said:
Damn, this post is months old, I was lured in by a necromancer... lol

What do you mean?

Larissa666 said:

What do you mean?[/quote]

Necromancy is an Internet term for digging up months old threads and making them active again.

I generally do not do that, I consider thread which has been inactive for months as “finished”.

Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 said:

What do you mean?

Necromancy is an Internet term for digging up months old threads and making them active again.

I generally do not do that, I consider thread which has been inactive for months as “finished”.[/quote]

Oooh, okay, thank you for explaining this! :D

Larissa.... I want to talk about our Incubus with you!!!!! Sorry!!! I hope you don't take this as being disrespectful!!!!! >.<

Jack said:

It's honestly a blessing for alcohol/drugs to make you feel like shit; alcohol largely does this to me as well as I have a sensitive stomach, so I can't really drink much if at all without feeling ill. Then there's all my friends who have downed two mixed drinks in the time it's taken me to get a quarter through my first. Seeing the direction of their lives, I consider myself fortunate in a sense that alcohol is something I can't make into an obstacle even if I wanted to.

I will say tho that chances are, the people who told you it helps them sleep likely were being honest, at least in regards to themselves. It doesn't help me with that either, but I do have friends that will pass right out after drinking. Same with the whole relieving stress or whatever else; these drugs really do seem to have effects tailored to the user's own makeup and ability. In my case, I've noticed that both drinking and smoking stimulate my appetite, specifically for hot dogs, whereas for others they don't necessarily experience this for either drug.

Ultimately, of course, it's just better to eschew all of that in favor of spiritual practice. It shames me to admit it but it is the honest truth that I struggle with a cannabis addiction that I'm attempting to expunge completely, and the more I do so the more I feel how this shit and everything else is absolute poison, and the disgust builds. It's like becoming keenly aware on an actual, physical level, what is happening to the body and how negative it is. It's something I hope newer members who might be coming here with other notions about drug use will experience quickly lest it become that much more difficult to detach and be free from.

Years ago I stopped going to bars and clubs because apart from I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke, is extremely unpleasant to be surrounded by these type of people, they are literally like zombies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back