Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Attack On Motherhood

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
HailVictory88 said:
Thank you for your reply, HP, it makes a lot of sense. I can't stand how stupid society has become in regards to men and women-the sexes are not meant to fight each other. It's just frustrating because of how brainwashed people have become-the Jews tell women that working 80 hours a week is more honorable than starting a family, and tell White men that going over to Asia to do drugs, race-mix, and catch diseases is better than building a family and protecting and honoring your wife and children. "Please, goyim, just don't raise happy, healthy White children. The path to happiness is anything but that."

The jews want women to be consumers to make them and produce them wealth, in the exchange for money, which they spend back since they are consumers, at the expense of their own survival, time and energy. This is also on par with the general extermination agenda of Whites while working them to death for jewish benefit.

For women to have children this is hazardous to the jews at the top as half of the civilization would be out of the labor force and therefore impossible to be pillaged through insane taxation etc. From a biological standpoint it only means more probabilities of Mozart, Hitler, and other things which the jew simply doesn't wanna have to deal with all over again against stupid Whitey and his need to develop the world and himself.

So technically speaking how can you reduce birth rates in peace time to lower birth rates than even war. Turn woman into an individualistic consumer and you have attained the outcome of what ten wars could not attain on their own.

Forcing women to work is also fundamental to create kids that have parents but are essentially same as orphans that never see their parents since they grind the bread all day, since some women will have kids anyway even against Dr Shekelberg's wishes.

Kids need their mother to be around way more often than their dads, that is a fact. A man cannot breastfeed a baby, only a woman can. Absence of mother creates an alienation in the mind of the person. A good mother has power to channel all the energy a kid needs to grow even if a parent can be absent, but a father can very rarely do the same.

Then these kids are handed over to the 'state', which looks for their ed-jew-cation, and in general, forms them in the jew's own image to create the society the jew wants. If a woman is at home with kids or works from home then she has time to raise and essentially build up her own progeny and control what goes in it's mind which also decides the destiny of it.

So women enjoy influence and power for generations to come through motherhood, except of the obviously helpful things such expanding your race and fulfilling innate needs which to the majority of women are very deeply hardwired. And for very good reason. And the jew doesn't want any of this so they push women to sink to the level of man.

Women have through sons changed history way more than women have changed history by working 80 hours a week to buy tablets and iphones they will never have time to use.

All the "Free" women of the jewish system today who unequivocally attack the values of motherhood and side with the corrupt wrong side of feminism, have no influence on this world compared to the influence mother of Alexander the Great has done.

All the hateful women who hate on other women's maternity instincts, all unholy feminists who seek to break down households, and all jewish servants who bought all the jewish crap and now just made it their life's mission to keep infesting other women with the same mental cancer they have...

And all their tears of the above combined, will never surpass in historical importance the simple tears of a simple and closely nameless woman somewhere in Greece a few thousand years ago who gave birth to Alexander and cried during her birth. Nor they will stand superior to the other woman from Austria that gave birth to Hitler.

Women could also be spending the time they do not directly work in social works and more heartfelt or creative pursuits to elevate civilization, or care about higher professions that require way less times and should be designed so that one can also raise kids. Such as studying, music, art, science, teaching etc. The jew instead forces women to work in things that crush the feminine spirit.

But if one pays close attention all advocacy about women today is NOT about creating a society healthy for women, but actually, to crush the womanly spirit and make it into a masculine dumb spirit. Feminists literally just complain why women are not equally
burdened like men.

"Why aren't women dying also falling from building skyscrapers for Rabbi Shekelstein? We need to look to it that it happens! They are goyim too and they are equal to the other goyim!".

At first in the 1950's the jew could do with only the man working for the car, the house, and trying to do the consumer monkey to attract a mate. Then they kept marketing the chasing of the woman and saw the profits could only pile up to a certain extent from this.

Then the jew realized this process of pillaging people could happen faster if women, or approximately 50% more of labor force was just equally abused as men.

"The right of women to be worked to death while producing only shekels for kikes and get nothing back really is a major and important right that all modern women need. Women unite for your right to clean excrement and work in the construction to break your backs. Women unite for your right to never have kids and therefore have your bloodline go extinct. Women unite for your right to stop existing, I said unite goyim. " -A feminist kike in vacation to America that originally in Israel is a loyal one and only wife to a rabbi, with whom she has 8 to 10 kids.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

COBRA!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Did you just say (and I quote!)... "Women have through sons changed history way more than women have changed history by working 80 hours a week to buy tablets and iphones they will never have time to use."
WOW! Can't believe this... HP Cobra: The Misogynist! You think women are only useful for their vaginers???? Well I'll have you know Mr Evil, I'm a woman who worked five billion hours just last week and I only molested my stupid kid one single bloody time. The GOVERNMENT wants me to be nice to my kid or not have kids at all, well all I want to do is WORK dammit so I can afford to have pleasure. This stupid son of mine won't even fuck me and that so called hard-working father got shot by a n*****! And YOU are here to say I'm expected to just have a kid and deal with the stupid kid like I ever wanted it????? Ugh, you're just like all those beta males who used to offer me support and protection while I got beat up by Tyrone. And here you have the audacity to say that all men don't hate all women and that all women aren't perfect. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You need to watch more T.V., go home to your mother, and thank the woman for making you the man that you are. Trust me sweetie, you could be much worse!

Thanks for saying this as it needs to be talked about more. I had a daydream after reading this how great would it be to play this as a speech over loudspeakers in shopping malls worldwide. I can imagine the shocked looks of self righteous indignation on both men and womens faces. Beneath it I feel it would eat at some peoples false programmed beliefs. There is no way if your honest that anyone can deny the benefits of having children raised by their mothers at home.

I was lucky to have a stay at home mom and it gave me noticeable advantages as I was way ahead of most kids when I started school. Even though my parents were flawed in almost every other way, this one thing was the best thing they could've done for me as a child.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
And all their tears of the above combined, will never surpass in historical importance the simple tears of a simple and closely nameless woman somewhere in Greece a few thousand years ago who gave birth to Alexander and cried during her birth. Nor they will stand superior to the other woman from Austria that gave birth to Hitler.

Like that saying that a lot of men in history had said, "Behind every great man is a great woman" (relating to either mother or wife). We alone are the nurturers, we have the power to build up our sons (or husbands) to make them so much better than they otherwise could have been, to make them great leaders in life, or wherever their talent/destiny lies.

But if a woman is overworked at a pointless job she dislikes just to make enough money to survive, she doesn't have the time for her children. But with how the jewtrix is, it is difficult for a family to afford the woman staying home. Which is why people need to find out early in their lives where their talents lie, so they can start utilizing them to make money in other ways than just slaving away at a menial job. Although, a lot of families actually could afford for the mother to stay home, if they don't waste a thousand dollars a month on pot, alcohol, cigarettes, full cable tv package, other expenditures to "keep up with the Joneses", and so on.

Also, mothers can homeschool their children. It's actually easier and less work than it used to be, they have courses and the packages and everything for it, a lot of options. My cousin homeschools her 3 children and has a lot of fun with it.

Godmode said:
Did you just say (and I quote!)... "Women have through sons changed history way more than women have changed history by working 80 hours a week to buy tablets and iphones they will never have time to use."
WOW! Can't believe this... HP Cobra: The Misogynist! You think women are only useful for their vaginers???? Well I'll have you know Mr Evil, I'm a woman who worked five billion hours just last week and I only molested my stupid kid one single bloody time. The GOVERNMENT wants me to be nice to my kid or not have kids at all, well all I want to do is WORK dammit so I can afford to have pleasure. This stupid son of mine won't even fuck me and that so called hard-working father got shot by a n*****! And YOU are here to say I'm expected to just have a kid and deal with the stupid kid like I ever wanted it????? Ugh, you're just like all those beta males who used to offer me support and protection while I got beat up by Tyrone. And here you have the audacity to say that all men don't hate all women and that all women aren't perfect. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You need to watch more T.V., go home to your mother, and thank the woman for making you the man that you are. Trust me sweetie, you could be much worse!
Wew. Nice though.

Godmode said:

Hey I do not want to offend anyone in anyway here, we are all family in some way.
But i think you do not get it in the right way.
"Women have through sons changed history way more than women have changed history by working 80 hours a week to buy tablets and iphones they will never have time to use."
If you strive to overwork you have barley time for yourself or your family. You can not really raise and teach your kids as you want, since you are not around all the time. Kids get influenced really easily, from friends, environment, TV and of course the most important factor Family.
Just look around in this jew-investet society.. we need good mothers again and not woman that behave like litte girls or men.. we need the feminine part we need real WOMEN.
They say behind every great man is a caring MOTHER. It is MUCH more likely that a great and overall powerful person develops if you receive all the love, time, education and efford of a caring and loving mother.. they have a very special bond.. And I think only a mother can fullfil this.
Looking at my own family, my mother raised me very well, she gave me all her love, energy and education. She thaught me to see with my own eyes.
My dad just couldn't do the same thing if we were alone.

I didn't explained it well I know, but I hope you get what I mean.

Bad Cobra! Bad goym...

JK LOL :D

I hope you become president of some country one day HP! Really appreciate your writing!

Lydia said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Like that saying that a lot of men in history had said, "Behind every great man is a great woman" (relating to either mother or wife). We alone are the nurturers, we have the power to build up our sons (or husbands) to make them so much better than they otherwise could have been, to make them great leaders in life, or wherever their talent/destiny lies.

But if a woman is overworked at a pointless job she dislikes just to make enough money to survive, she doesn't have the time for her children. But with how the jewtrix is, it is difficult for a family to afford the woman staying home. Which is why people need to find out early in their lives where their talents lie, so they can start utilizing them to make money in other ways than just slaving away at a menial job. Although, a lot of families actually could afford for the mother to stay home, if they don't waste a thousand dollars a month on pot, alcohol, cigarettes, full cable tv package, other expenditures to "keep up with the Joneses", and so on.

Also, mothers can homeschool their children. It's actually easier and less work than it used to be, they have courses and the packages and everything for it, a lot of options. My cousin homeschools her 3 children and has a lot of fun with it.
Yeah, I hope every future SS parent really homeschools their children, sending them to school is traitorous knowing how disgusting schools are and the fact most kids are spoiled brats because of shitty parents.

NinRick said:
Godmode said:

Hey I do not want to offend anyone in anyway here, we are all family in some way.
But i think you do not get it in the right way.
"Women have through sons changed history way more than women have changed history by working 80 hours a week to buy tablets and iphones they will never have time to use."
If you strive to overwork you have barley time for yourself or your family. You can not really raise and teach your kids as you want, since you are not around all the time. Kids get influenced really easily, from friends, environment, TV and of course the most important factor Family.
Just look around in this jew-investet society.. we need good mothers again and not woman that behave like litte girls or men.. we need the feminine part we need real WOMEN.
They say behind every great man is a caring MOTHER. It is MUCH more likely that a great and overall powerful person develops if you receive all the love, time, education and efford of a caring and loving mother.. they have a very special bond.. And I think only a mother can fullfil this.
Looking at my own family, my mother raised me very well, she gave me all her love, energy and education. She thaught me to see with my own eyes.
My dad just couldn't do the same thing if we were alone.

I didn't explained it well I know, but I hope you get what I mean.

I knooow hahaha I was joking around actually. Willing, good mothers are like superheroes. I never got the impression that Cobra meant it in any other way, I'm just being incredibly sarcastic :p

But even so, the children also need their father. I'm a woman and I grew up with just my mom, my father being a jerk. And I will not want to have kids if my partner does not want to have children or he will not take care of them.
It is very important for the child to grow up with both parents.
It affected me a lot that I grew up with a single parent...

Olivia said:
But even so, the children also need their father. I'm a woman and I grew up with just my mom, my father being a jerk. And I will not want to have kids if my partner does not want to have children or he will not take care of them.

You're not crazy or weak, it's way more damaging to experience this than what society thinks. You're part of the generation that will fix this so be proud that you're here and not somewhere continuing what pain was dealt to you. Can't really give you much advice on sorting through what trauma you may have, but good luck sister. You're on the right path.

Godmode said:
Olivia said:

You're not crazy or weak, it's way more damaging to experience this than what society thinks. You're part of the generation that will fix this so be proud that you're here and not somewhere continuing what pain was dealt to you. Can't really give you much advice on sorting through what trauma you may have, but good luck sister. You're on the right path.

I have not insinuated that I am crazy or something like this. I think you didn't understand the essence of my message.

Oh okay. Well I see a lot of kids who are upset about having a single parent and people tell them to just suck it up and get over it like it's not a big deal. That's what I meant. What did you mean when you said it affected you?

Godmode said:
Oh okay. Well I see a lot of kids who are upset about having a single parent and people tell them to just suck it up and get over it like it's not a big deal. That's what I meant. What did you mean when you said it affected you?
I grew up with only one parent. How could this not affect me?
I unfortunately have more physical characteristics with that parent who did not want me. Do you have any idea what it is like? I can not stand to see that there is no emphasis on the fact that both parents have to raise their children together.
Not the fact that the mother should raise the children and the father should be at work almost all day long.

Godmode said:
And I forgot to add something; through my veins flows some blood of that bastard. Because a child can not be conceived by a single person. And I hardly support this.
I do not like to know that I was unwanted by someone.
And that I did not receive the love and care I needed from the other parent.
I say it again. A child needs both parents to take care of him and give him what he needs. The love it needs and all that.

Olivia said:
Godmode said:
And I forgot to add something; through my veins flows some blood of that bastard. Because a child can not be conceived by a single person. And I hardly support this.
I do not like to know that I was unwanted by someone.
And that I did not receive the love and care I needed from the other parent.
I say it again. A child needs both parents to take care of him and give him what he needs. The love it needs and all that.
I understand that it's not a good thing but as a SS you need to heal yourself from any psychological and emotional problems he created to you, meditations will help you a lot for this.

When I see white mothers actually helping the white race it makes me really happy but they shouldn't be infantilized either... sometimes I see men infantilize women with children and I can imagine that would be extremely annoying. I think that type of stuff can lead mothers to be less responsible than if they are treated as adult human beings by their husbands.

Godmode said:
When I see white mothers actually helping the white race it makes me really happy but they shouldn't be infantilized either... sometimes I see men infantilize women with children and I can imagine that would be extremely annoying. I think that type of stuff can lead mothers to be less responsible than if they are treated as adult human beings by their husbands.
A mother is a warrior, like we said here femminility is not and should not be weakness. Without a good mother we don't have good kids and the society is destroyed.

luis said:
Godmode said:
A mother is a warrior, like we said here femminility is not and should not be weakness. Without a good mother we don't have good kids and the society is destroyed.

I agree completely, it is a strength that should be honored.

This was a great post for me I have been struggling with identifying with being "just a mom" for the last 18 years I've staied home and raised all four of my kids and always felt less of a person for not contributing more to my family but in reality it was a gift to be able to do that. There were many times while raising my kids people would ask what I did for a living and I I would tell them that I stay at home with my kids and they would look at me as if I was inferior or less because of it. up until recently I had struggled with this thinking things like am I good for nothing else or do I do enough for my family. When in reality it was the best thing I could have done for them and myself. Thank you for this post

Hail father Satan

Olivia said:
I grew up with only one parent. How could this not affect me?
I unfortunately have more physical characteristics with that parent who did not want me. Do you have any idea what it is like? I can not stand to see that there is no emphasis on the fact that both parents have to raise their children together.
Not the fact that the mother should raise the children and the father should be at work almost all day long.

The JoS has emphasised the importance of fathers, but this was just a post on mothers, it does not mean the importance of fathers is diminished. My own father was the only parent of mine who actually paid attention to me and taught me stuff. My mother just watched tv all day long and ignored me.

Ravenignis666 said:
This was a great post for me I have been struggling with identifying with being "just a mom" for the last 18 years I've staied home and raised all four of my kids and always felt less of a person for not contributing more to my family but in reality it was a gift to be able to do that. There were many times while raising my kids people would ask what I did for a living and I I would tell them that I stay at home with my kids and they would look at me as if I was inferior or less because of it. up until recently I had struggled with this thinking things like am I good for nothing else or do I do enough for my family. When in reality it was the best thing I could have done for them and myself. Thank you for this post

Hail father Satan

I see this a lot too, people treating stay-at-home mothers as inferior, and it always bothers me. The amount of work a homemaker does is astounding, always on the go doing things to keep the family running. People don't realize the multitasking talent and strategy required to take care of children, tend to all their needs (material, emotional, mental, etc), take care of the husband, do chores around the house, run errands, and get the timing of everything down so chaos doesn't happen. Don't ever feel inferior Ravenignis, you are superior for successfully raising 4 children :)

Ravenignis666 said:
There were many times while raising my kids people would ask what I did for a living and I I would tell them that I stay at home with my kids and they would look at me as if I was inferior or less because of it

Hail father Satan
Those people can go fuck themselves, they’re just a bunch of materialistic fuckers with no souls, seriously, you’re great do not feel inferior at all because of some parassites who prefer working 8 hours a day to then spend it all on ruining themselves.
:)

Aquarius said:
Ravenignis666 said:
There were many times while raising my kids people would ask what I did for a living and I I would tell them that I stay at home with my kids and they would look at me as if I was inferior or less because of it

Hail father Satan
Those people can go fuck themselves, they’re just a bunch of materialistic fuckers with no souls, seriously, you’re great do not feel inferior at all because of some parassites who prefer working 8 hours a day to then spend it all on ruining themselves.
:)
And tell them that you rised the next generation, wich is something useful if you even want a society. Some people are stupid :roll:

I just want to thank everyone for their understanding I know what I have done has helped my children in the long run and I no longer care what the rest of society thinks of being a stay at home mom I've had my ups and downs made my mistakes but i know who my kids are can they say that probably not. With each one I can say that I got to know who I am a little more and know what I'm capable of. I dont always have time for me but making sure they grow up to be the best them that they can be has been worth it. They have been my best gift and a lot of the time my life savor for I would have been a lot less or done and made many bad decisions.
It's nice to have a real family for my blood family could not give what you my brothers and sister in Satan give and share daily and I thank you all.

Hail to our father Satan

"Oy Vey the wicked,homophobic,racist HP Cobra is at again! All of what you are just saying is sexist and racist! Because everything is goyim....."
Rabbi Shekelstein.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back